NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

+7
Original Quill
Major
Ben Reilly
SEXY MAMA
Raggamuffin
nicko
eddie
11 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please  Empty Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by eddie Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:43 am

Perhaps I missed something as I was logged on but not online last night.

I saw Veya and didge, getting very riled by their Christianity thread and posting lots of picture posts up.
I saw nothing untoward happen - then this morning I find they're banned?
No reason stated (unless I missed it?) and no behaviours that warrented a banning?

I'll wait for an explanation.

Last edited by eddie on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please  Empty Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:14 am

Nothing to do with me, maybe it had something to to with you sneaking them back on without informing the admin team from what I read.
Quell surprise.

Back to top Go down

Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please  Empty Re: Vod and HF banned; I'd like a reason please

Post by nicko Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:18 am

It's the brit haters putting the boot in, pathetic aren't they.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:46 am

He's either done it because he's an anti-Christian bigot, or to get at eddie because she told him he was a bully.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:49 am

Didge
I never sneaked anyone back on.
But I knew it'd be my fault.

How about giving an opinion about them being banned?
In your one words "I don't like anyone being banned"

You've said it often enough.

Perhaps you can tell me why, as the OP suggests.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:49 am

Raggamuffin wrote:He's either done it because he's an anti-Christian bigot, or to get at eddie because she told him he was a bully.

Well what is more of concern is why as an Admin, Eddie went behind their backs and allowed them to sneak on, when the admin team clearly had issues with them coming back.
It has nothing to do with them being christian that is you being an idiot of course, but of their previous behaviour.
If Eddie is going beyond her powers she should have resigned, and this is not the first time she has done this.
She is utterly biased and not fit to moderate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:51 am

eddie wrote:Didge
I never sneaked anyone back on.
But I knew it'd be my fault.

How about giving an opinion about them being banned?
In your one words "I don't like anyone being banned"

You've said it often enough.

Perhaps you can tell me why, as the OP suggests.

I do not believe you did not sneak them on Eddie, in fact I have no doubt that you did, you are always overstepping the mark as admin, to the point I lost faith in you to be fair ages ago.

As to them being here, I could not care.
As to why they were banned you will have to ask Veya, of which you should in private as this is just another attempt to cause a shit stir for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:52 am

They've been back on here for ages. If Ben didn't want them, he should have banned them straightaway. Veya never said a word either. This is all bullshit.

It's Veya who shouldn't be admin. He never lifts a finger to do any modding - until he has a tantrum and bans two people for no reason.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:53 am

Why should anyone ask Veya in private why he banned them? He banned them very publically.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:55 am

Raggamuffin wrote:They've been back on here for ages. If Ben didn't want them, he should have banned them straightaway. Veya never said a word either. This is all bullshit.

It's Veya who shouldn't be admin. He never lifts a finger to do any modding - until he has a tantrum and bans two people for no reason.

Clearly Eddie snuck them back on and must have pleaded with them to allow them to stay, which is what I get from reading Veya;s replies.
They offered nothing to debate and just hateful bullshit.

Anyway its not your forum, so its none of our business really, as you keep saying to everyone else yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:57 am

If didge thinks I sneaked them back on then he's either very stupid or very naive, or he's calling the other mods very stupid or naive.

They weren't banned anyway, they left of their own accord last time, so they had every right to come back just as smelly did when he was banned last time.

Didge just wants to make this about me, as usual.

He is showing a certain amount of bias. Ironic.
This thread isn't about you didge, much as you'd like it to be.

But avoiding the OP is typical of you when you can't answer something.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:00 am

eddie wrote:If didge thinks I sneaked them back on then he's either very stupid or very naive, or he's calling the other mods very stupid or naive.

They weren't banned anyway, they left of their own accord last time, so they had every right to come back just as smelly did when he was banned last time.

That's right - they deleted their own accounts, and HF didn't "sneak" back on anyway - he used his own name. Nobody said anything at the time. Veya threw a hissy fit because he was called a bully - quite correctly.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:01 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:They've been back on here for ages. If Ben didn't want them, he should have banned them straightaway. Veya never said a word either. This is all bullshit.

Clearly Eddie snuck them back on and must have pleaded with them to allow them to stay, which is what I get from reading Veya;s replies.

Anyway its not your forum, so its none of our business really, as you keep saying to everyone else yourself

It's my business if I think that someone has been banned for their religious faith, which is what I think happened. That is bigotry, pure and simple.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:01 am

Anyway I'll wait for Veya to give his explanation as this isn't about anyone but him.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:02 am

eddie wrote:If didge thinks I sneaked them back on then he's either very stupid or very naive, or he's calling the other mods very stupid or naive.

I suggest you read what veya said>

veya_victaous wrote:Eddie has...
Lets not beat around the bush, myself and ben both expressed reservation on letting them back, it was done in a covert fashion but we gave Eddie and them the benefit of the doubt.
And now we have a bunch of shit that we felt would happen if they came back.
So I have solved it plain and simple.

Take your problem up privately, this is all you set out to do here now Eddie, since you wormed your way to be being a mod, cause untold shit, the sooner they sack you the better, you are not fit for purpose and have lots of trouble with posters with your biased actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:02 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

That's right - they deleted their own accounts, and HF didn't "sneak" back on anyway - he used his own name. Nobody said anything at the time. Veya threw a hissy fit because he was called a bully - quite correctly.

I know that, you know that and everyone else knows that.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:03 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

It's my business if I think that someone has been banned for their religious faith, which is what I think happened. That is bigotry, pure and simple.

Then you are an idiot, as why are other Christians here?
In other words you are talking bollocks.
Anyway it has fuck all to dop with anyone but admin and Eddie is just looking to cause shit as per usual.
She is nothing but a twat

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:03 am

eddie wrote:Anyway I'll wait for Veya to give his explanation as this isn't about anyone but him.

He already did - he came up with some bullshit about you sneaking them back on, and said they caused trouble. The only trouble caused yesterday was caused by him and Didge with their relentless crap about how evil Christianity is.

I did notice that as soon as VOD changed her name on here, the anti-Christian stuff blew up again - in fact, some people started on me, including Ben, and I didn't post for a week because it was so disgusting and blatant.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:04 am

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Anyway it has fuck all to dop with anyone but admin and Eddie is just looking to cause shit as per usual.

It's because they're Christians, and because they spoke about their faith. If I did that, I'd be banned as well.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:05 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Anyway I'll wait for Veya to give his explanation as this isn't about anyone but him.

He already did - he came up with some bullshit about you sneaking them back on, and said they caused trouble. The only trouble caused yesterday was caused by him and Didge with their relentless crap about how evil Christianity is.

I did notice that as soon as VOD changed her name on here, the anti-Christian stuff blew up again - in fact, some people started on me, including Ben, and I didn't post for a week because it was so disgusting and blatant.

lol what bollocks, read above and you will see what Veya says which you are both ignoring.

Quell surpirse.

You to thrive on shit stirring and need your necks reigned in the pair of you, fucking idiots

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:05 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

It's because they're Christians, and because they spoke about their faith. If I did that, I'd be banned as well.

Bullshit, on every level

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:06 am

Two grown men chucking their dummies out of their prams because they don't like a thread where two people quote from the Bible - a thread which others have said they like to read. You just couldn't bear it could you? It doesn't fit in with your bigotry.

Well you got what you wanted Didge - you wanted them gone, and Veya has done exactly what you wanted. No wonder you've been sucking up to him like a hoover for the past few weeks.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:06 am

If he banned them because they "sneaked" back on, he would have done it at the time - or Ben would.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:07 am

Raggamuffin wrote:If he banned them because they "sneaked" back on, he would have done it at the time - or Ben would.

Read what he said

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:08 am

I have nothing further to say to you Didge. You disgust me. You fanned the flames yesterday big time with your childish behaviour, and now you're gloating because it worked.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:09 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Two grown men chucking their dummies out of their prams because they don't like a thread where two people quote from the Bible - a thread which others have said they like to read. You just couldn't bear it could you? It doesn't fit in with your bigotry.

Well you got what you wanted Didge - you wanted them gone, and Veya has done exactly what you wanted. No wonder you've been sucking up to him like a hoover for the past few weeks.

Who is throwing their dummy out?
You on here like a twat.
You suck up to Eddie all the time and she has protected you constantly and with bias all the time.
I mean asking me to stop asking you a question is not against the rules.
Its time Eddie was gone because she is not fit to moderate, she takes matters into her own hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:09 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I have nothing further to say to you Didge. You disgust me. You fanned the flames yesterday big time with your childish behaviour, and now you're gloating because it worked.

Excellent, you are nothing more than a steaming pile of shit, but hey there you go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:12 am

It's a pity that Bru stepped down as Admin. He was at least fair, and I doubt he would have banned anyone because he didn't like them, or because they're Christians.

Eddie is a fair moderator. Obviously, I don't always agree with her, but she is pretty fair, and at least she does some modding.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:13 am

Cuchulain wrote:

veya_victaous wrote:Eddie has...
Lets not beat around the bush, myself and ben both expressed reservation on letting them back, it was done in a covert fashion but we gave Eddie and them the benefit of the doubt.
And now we have a bunch of shit that we felt would happen if they came back.
So I have solved it plain and simple.

Take your problem up privately, this is all you set out to do here now Eddie, since you wormed your way to be being a mod, cause untold shit, the sooner they sack you the better, you are not fit for purpose and have lots of trouble with posters with your biased actions.

What an absolute crock of crap!
I never sneaked anyone back on - how could I do that??? lol!

And worming my way to being a mod?
Ben asked me and I suggested putting it to a vote.

Still not giving your opinion about the unfair banning then?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:13 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

That is a very pathetic assumption.

You are Christian and he hasn't banned you. Even though you have argued with him on lots of occasions.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:14 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You speak about your faith very often on here so no you are wrong again!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:14 am

Didge if you want to make a thread about me then Please do so.

Stop spamming this one as I want to keep it on topic.

Thanks.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:16 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not like they do. I defend Christians when the usual suspects start on one of their anti-Christian rants.

Of course you're thrilled because you hate them too. Do you hate all Christians or just them? I'm surprised to see you defending this decision. If Veya hated Muslims like he hates Christians, I doubt you would be.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:17 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You are Christian and he hasn't banned you. Even though you have argued with him on lots of occasions.

Give it time. He'll get out that ban stick again if he thinks I'm "causing trouble" by being a Christian.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:17 am

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

What an absolute crock of crap!
I never sneaked anyone back on - how could I do that??? lol!

And worming my way to being a mod?
Ben asked me and I suggested putting it to a vote.

Still not giving your opinion about the unfair banning then?

I told you I do not give a stuff they are not here when they added nothing to debates.
I gave my opinion on them a long time ago.
Glad to see the back of them to be honest. As they should have never been allowed back in the first place which it seems you played an underhanded part in allowing them back on. Which is no surpirse as I remember Dibs came back this recent time under a different name and you were one of the few that was chatting to her. It all fits now.
You are not fit for purpose your bias and protection of some here is childish and immature, the sooner they take away the power you crave the better
So basically you are now calling Veya a liar.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:18 am

To be fair, SM hasn't ever called for them to be banned and nor has anyone else.

They never broke any rules.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:18 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Give it time. He'll get out that ban stick again if he thinks I'm "causing trouble" by being a Christian.

Victim card bullshit alert

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:18 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Not like they do. I defend Christians when the usual suspects start on one of their anti-Christian rants.

Of course you're thrilled because you hate them too. Do you hate all Christians or just them? I'm surprised to see you defending this decision. If Veya hated Muslims like he hates Christians, I doubt you would be.

Now you are being pathetic and nasty.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:19 am

eddie wrote:To be fair, SM hasn't ever called for them to be banned and nor has anyone else.

She's pleased though - I can see that. She's not said a word about how unfair it was.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:19 am

eddie wrote:To be fair, SM hasn't ever called for them to be banned and nor has anyone else.

You have a short memmory as others have openly called for them to be banned.
You snuck them both back on without first asking Ben and the admin team.
That is being very dishonest

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:19 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'll be nastier if you keep on excusing the bigotry against Christians on here.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:19 am

I believe we should really leave this thread alone and let Veya or Ben respond

As this will only turn in a hate fest thread!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:20 am

This thread is about the banning of two members who never broke any rules as far as I can tell.

If anyone has a problem with me then take it to admin.

Thanks
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:20 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:I believe we should really leave this thread alone and let Veya or Ben respond

Like the Christian devotional thread did? I bet you loved that didn't you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:21 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

LOLOL

You are a shit stirrer and a Bigot yourself!

keep playing the victim card
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:21 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

She's pleased though - I can see that. She's not said a word about how unfair it was.

Sexy is a long standing memeber and well respected, which I cannot say the same for you and now you wish to pick on her,. I mean I could use your daft pathetic assumptions and say yoiu are picking on her because she is Muslim. But that would be immature.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:21 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:I believe we should really leave this thread alone and let Veya or Ben respond

Fuck off you thick Bitch you have no idea.

And now im leaving you to self pity
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:22 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

LOLOL

You are a shit stirrer and a Bigot yourself!

keep playing the victim card

You're such a sly cow. I think everything they said was right now.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:22 am

Exactly. Thank you
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:23 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Fuck off you thick Bitch you have no idea.

And now im leaving you to self pity

Good. Oh, and if you think I'm thick, take a look at yourself first.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next