NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To my wife, eddie, for no particular reason

+2
eddie
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Go down

To my wife, eddie, for no particular reason Empty To my wife, eddie, for no particular reason

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:22 pm

I love you so much, and it's not just because of all of the uproarious, tear-bringing laughs, the taking the piss out of movies, the fact that you mesmerize me, or that every vision of my future has you at the center.

It's also that even when you challenge me and annoy the shit out of me, I can step back and see that you're on my side, always, following your heart, and doing your best by me.

It's hard for me to see at times, but it becomes easier with every passing day.

I hope I do something as meaningful as that for you. I guess I must, because you haven't kicked me out yet Smile

Everyone besides eddie, sorry -- sometimes I just feel the need to say these things where lots of people can see them, because really, it's one thing to tell someone you love them when you're alone, and another thing entirely to tell someone you love them in the middle of a crowd.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

eddie and Didgee like this post

Back to top Go down

To my wife, eddie, for no particular reason Empty Re: To my wife, eddie, for no particular reason

Post by eddie Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:27 pm

Wow. Dude. You’re my best friend in the whole world and I’m not really sure I deserve this praise

You’re much braver than me. I don’t do public displays because, well, you know....

Thank you for making me so happy and also challenging me too.

Okay I don’t want to bore people. I’m always aware that posters perhaps don’t wanna hear our shit, or maybe that’s my hang up.

I love you. You little shit.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Ben Reilly and Didgee like this post

Back to top Go down

To my wife, eddie, for no particular reason Empty Re: To my wife, eddie, for no particular reason

Post by eddie Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:31 pm

Ps. It’s “centre” not “center”.

Just saying.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:48 pm

The reason you are in love and its true love I might add is two simple facts

You bring the best and worst out in each other and yet.

Are able to cope with this, where others are unable to deal with

You both think about what you say and reflect and its the ability to reflect on what we say, that makes for better human beings

We are all human and I bet you both can annoy the hell out of each other at times, yet I know that when you both reflect and think over what is said. The one thing that always emulates between you is the love you share. Its this love that allows you more than anything to find common ground and reason between each other

Its helps you overcome any hurdles in front of you and makes your love even stronger

I think its a testament to how love should be and how people can overcome difficulties. Of which you both certainly have gone through to be together

I love though how you both are always stubborn to a point

Its comical

Its like you are always waiting for the other to concede, when you know you have already conceded inside. Its only the stubbornness preventing you from admitting that

The best quality you have about each other, is you continually challenge each other to be better people. Which continually ignites the love you have

I shall let you into a secret

The love you have was never formed or founded on your stubbornness

It was always based on you being soul mates

Stay gold

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Ben Reilly, eddie and Victorismyhero like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:57 pm

Wow didge. Sometimes you are just very insightful and truly, beautifully honest.

Other times, you’re a cunt cheers

And I’ll let you in on a secret. I actually like your cuntishness. Truly.

Stay gold yourself. I’ve always kinda liked you. You know that?
eddie
eddie

Didgee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:59 pm

eddie wrote:Wow didge. Sometimes you are just very insightful and truly, beautifully honest.

Other times, you’re a cunt cheers

And I’ll let you in on a secret. I actually like your cuntishness. Truly.

Stay gold yourself. I’ve always kinda liked you. You know that?

I am a right cunt, but in the most beautiful way

Does that help Eddie?

I know you do Eddie, as does Ben

Stay gold

Laughing

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:19 pm

Didge, sometimes your perceptiveness absolutely floors me. You actually echoed thoughts that I've had and kept to myself, and I don't know how you did that.

I guess you must have a real gift of understanding and empathy, which does come across in a lot of your posts.

Sometimes you dig your heels in like I do, but I understand why, because I too believe things so strongly that I can't abide anybody telling me I'm wrong. That can be a strength at times, and our downfall in other situations. But hey, we're all right, right? Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:41 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Didge, sometimes your perceptiveness absolutely floors me. You actually echoed thoughts that I've had and kept to myself, and I don't know how you did that.

I guess you must have a real gift of understanding and empathy, which does come across in a lot of your posts.

Sometimes you dig your heels in like I do, but I understand why, because I too believe things so strongly that I can't abide anybody telling me I'm wrong. That can be a strength at times, and our downfall in other situations. But hey, we're all right, right? Smile

There is nothing wrong with being stubborn

I do not need you to tell me you might or could be wrong

Only you and Eddie need to tell each other this

Stay gold mate

Love you both

x

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:20 am

How nice to read something open, honest, a bit mushy, but straight from the heart instead of the usual gloom and doom.  cheers

However, I do think love is never really tested to the max till your OH has lost a million and one games of scrabble.....and still brings you tea in bed. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:25 am

Syl wrote:How nice to read something open, honest, a bit mushy, but straight from the heart instead of the usual gloom and doom.  cheers

However, I do think love is never really tested to the maximum till your OH has lost a million and one games of scrabble.....and still brings you tea in bed. Razz

So that is a treble words score Laughing

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:46 am

Didgee wrote:
Syl wrote:How nice to read something open, honest, a bit mushy, but straight from the heart instead of the usual gloom and doom.  cheers

However, I do think love is never really tested to the maximum till your OH has lost a million and one games of scrabble.....and still brings you tea in bed. Razz

Fraid not Didge, there are only two letter M's in the game of scrabble. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:49 am

Syl wrote:
Didgee wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:56 am

Didgee wrote:
Syl wrote:

Rolling Eyes
Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Didgee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:20 am

Eddie and Ben

Have you both watched the Princess Bride?

I watched this again with my niece the other day and thought of you two   Laughing

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Ben Reilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:00 pm

Didgee wrote:Eddie and Ben

I watched this again with my niece the other day and thought of you two   Laughing

No I’ve not seen it. I’ll google it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:06 pm

eddie wrote:
Didgee wrote:Eddie and Ben

No I’ve not seen it. I’ll google it.

Seriously eddie

Its a family film and your daughter would love this

Its also very funny

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:12 pm

Lov the Princess Bride. Clear good guys, and clear bad, plus lots of subtle humour.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:Lov the Princess Bride.  Clear good guys, and clear bad, plus lots of subtle humour.

+1

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:40 pm

because your minds, hearts and souls connected across time and space way before you even met.

Britt and Tex are so much a part of you, both contrary block-headed fools but beautiful and your cuteness together is almost criminal level.

and long may  it last

xxxx

gelico
Forum Detective

Ben Reilly, eddie and Didgee like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:13 pm

Ah thank you Gels. You must come and see us again soon!
How are you? X
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:19 pm

Thanks gelico, hope you're doing better. I really think you understand the two of us 😊
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down