NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 out of 5 refugees not syrian????

+4
nicko
eddie
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
8 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

4 out of 5 refugees not syrian???? - Page 9 Empty 4 out of 5 refugees not syrian????

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:33 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html

Four out of five migrants are NOT from Syria: EU figures expose the 'lie' that the majority of refugees are fleeing war zone
Some 44,000 of the 213,000 refugees who arrived in Europe were from Syria
A further 27,000 new arrivals on the continent came from Afghanistan
Britain received one in 30 of all the asylum claims made by new applicants
David Cameron has offered to take in 20,000 refugees but none from the EU

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html#ixzz3mAS8qZNz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

it seems we have some taking advantage of what is going on....

Back to top Go down

4 out of 5 refugees not syrian???? - Page 9 Empty Re: 4 out of 5 refugees not syrian????

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:54 pm

Christie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Thank you.  "Winding" and teaching, didge.  They haven’t gotten this close to the truth, ever.  They are all crying and moaning now, but they will never forget the lesson.  We are in the 8th-page of this thread, and they are all still whipped up.  And the PM lines are probabl twice as active!  As teachers--you and I--we know this was a good job!

l.

What a conceited, arrogant asshole you come across as Quill. And as for PM lines being active? Don't be so cock sure about yourself that you are that important enough to discuss via PMs. I'm quite confident that if anyone on here has anything to say, they'll say it to you directly on open forum. Don't ever think you're a cut above anyone else on here. You're not.

Fortunately, this thread is not about me. So I don't have to respond to ignorant comments, nor the ignorant cunnuses who make them.

As you only find my comment about "PMs" objectionable, I can assume that you agree with me about racists being without integrity. Let's stick to that subject, because I don't think we've heard the last of it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

4 out of 5 refugees not syrian???? - Page 9 Empty Re: 4 out of 5 refugees not syrian????

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:02 pm

Quim you are seriously deluded!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Christie wrote:

What a conceited, arrogant asshole you come across as Quill. And as for PM lines being active? Don't be so cock sure about yourself that you are that important enough to discuss via PMs. I'm quite confident that if anyone on here has anything to say, they'll say it to you directly on open forum. Don't ever think you're a cut above anyone else on here. You're not.

Fortunately, this thread is not about me.  So I don't have to respond to ignorant comments, nor the ignorant cunnuses who make them.

As you only find my comment about "PMs" objectionable, I can assume that you agree with me about racists being without integrity.  Let's stick to that subject, because I don't think we've heard the last of it.

The thing is Quill people like me will challenge racists like you.Deal with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:43 pm

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Fortunately, this thread is not about me.  So I don't have to respond to ignorant comments, nor the ignorant cunnuses who make them.

As you only find my comment about "PMs" objectionable, I can assume that you agree with me about racists being without integrity.  Let's stick to that subject, because I don't think we've heard the last of it.

The thing is Quill people like me will challenge racists like you.Deal with it.

I think I have...quite effectively. I've got you and the others jumpin' up 'n down, and pissin' all around.

For me, dialogue is not warfare. So you can't beat me. The metaphor for communication like this is problem solving. None of you are doing that. You're all about the war metaphor, and trying unnecessarily to get back with the next salvo.

Only I am solving the problem. I win. cheers

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:30 pm

Quill is just on a wind up - that's obvious. Nobody could be stupid enough to actually mean the garbage he comes out with. Surprised

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:35 pm

Christie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Thank you.  "Winding" and teaching, didge.  They haven’t gotten this close to the truth, ever.  They are all crying and moaning now, but they will never forget the lesson.  We are in the 8th-page of this thread, and they are all still whipped up.  And the PM lines are probabl twice as active!  As teachers--you and I--we know this was a good job!

l.

come across as?

is!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:53 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Christie wrote:

come across as?

is!!!!!!

Smells, Christie = Sassy. It's just a sockpuppet. Nothing new here, lest you want to dance cheek-to-cheek.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:23 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

come across as?

is!!!!!!

Smells, Christie = Sassy.  It's just a sockpuppet.  Nothing new here, lest you want to dance cheek-to-cheek.

considering how everyone on here thinks me and shady are the same, forgive me if you dont take your ideas to heart eh??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:33 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Smells, Christie = Sassy.  It's just a sockpuppet.  Nothing new here, lest you want to dance cheek-to-cheek.

considering how everyone on here thinks me and shady are the same, forgive me if you dont take your ideas to heart eh??

And you'd be right to Smelly. Still, I find it rather amusing that quite a few think Sassy and I are the same member. Quill, as you are so fond of saying yourself 'this thread isn't about me'. Don't preach what you can't practice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:45 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

come across as?

is!!!!!!

correct , i was posting on a thread and Christie replied and when the post came up it said Sassy .

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

come across as?

is!!!!!!

That's a very unfair statement to make!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:41 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

One of my old friends (died few years ago sadly) told me once that his family made their money in the slave trade years ago...

He was black but half Arab and half African... originally from Zanzibar...

The Muslim slave trade was huge!!!

But never mentioned...

Also black Africans had their fair share of slaves too... especially the pygmies... and the slave trade by blacks and Muslims is still going on right now!!!

http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/isis-cites-quran-to-justify-child-rape/

Yes, I know 'Arabs' still treat some people like slaves. Forget extremists like Isis, look at how Dubai treats its foreign workers.

Indeed.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:47 pm

Christie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:I do not think Quill is racist but doing an excellent job of winding the fuck out of all of you and all of you are biting.

l.

Christie, he isn't winding anyone up, he really believes what he writes and....I think it's best I leave it there.
He doesn't get out much, this is his life and where he feels most important, obviously.

I didn't read the rest of his post. He waffles,
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:06 pm

In conclusion:

Didge and quill (mainly) do not live in the real world with real blacks and Muslims - that is so obvious from their posts.
They pretend that everyone is equal and everyone should all like everyone else and if you don't....

You're a racist!

Well I can tell you this now: I have been out the last couple of days visiting some old black friends. We've been debating and discussing this thread and laughing our fucking socks off.
I mean, what the actual fuck??!!

You Quill, have never ever lived among black people, know how we know this? It's very very simple and easy to detect:

You're just not relaxed enough - not by a long shot.
You're patronising and racist against your own.
As one friend put it "They have their little token black person that they have a drink with and they spend the whole time patting themselves on the back saying 'Look how cosmopolitan I am! Look how we are equal"

4 out of 5 refugees not syrian???? - Page 9 3489511464

Relax.
Seckle yourself.
Have a good long look and wonder why you're so desperately desperate to appear so non-racist.

You're wasting my time. You're not real people, you're far too plastic.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:30 pm

eddie wrote:In conclusion:

Didge and quill do not love in the real world with real blacks and Muslims - that is so obvious from their posts.
They pretend that everyone is equal and everyone should all like everyone else and if you don't....

You're a racist!

Well I can tell you this now: I have been out the last couple of days visiting some old black friends. We've been debating and discussing this thread and laughing our fucking socks off.
I mean, hat the actual fuck??!!

You Quill, have never ever lived among black people, nor have you Didge, know how we know this? It's very very simple and easy to detect:

You're patronising and racists against your own.
As one friend put it "They have their little token black person that they have a drink with and they spend the whole time patting themselves on the back saying 'Look how cosmopolitan I am! Look how we are equal"

Relax.
Seckle yourself.
Have a good long look and wonder why you're so desperately desperate to appear so non-racist.

Good afternoon Eddie.

Very,very good post.And I particularly like your use of the word plastic.When it comes to racism & I suspect when they are in the company of black people,both Didge & Quill do not have a clue how to conduct themselves.....They put on some kind of an act.

And black people recognize that immediately.There are two black guys that I've worked with & know very well & we have discussed this 'act' that many white people go through when speaking to them.They've got used to it,but it pisses them off.

Additionally,they like most black people are of the opinion that white people can most certainly be victims/targets of racism.And they agree that it's inconceivable that only people of dark colour are victims/targets of racism.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Afternoon shady,

This is so obvious to me and to many of my friends. I've begged them to register and join in but they say they'd get banned for being too rude lol

I cannot tell you how they've read the posts of some in here and described them .

Funnily enough, and I am NOT kidding here, not one of them found Tommy a racist and said they agree with a lot of what he has said in regards to this issue (this thread I want to state)

Are they politically correct. Are they bollocks! Am I? Am I bollocks!

I would sincerely love to get them in a room with quill et al, and teach him to chill.

He really has no need to clench his arse cheeks quite so tight.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:44 pm

Didge and quill (mainly) do not live in the real world with real blacks and Muslims - that is so obvious from their posts.

You're a racist!

You Quill, have never ever lived among black people, know how we know this? It's very very simple and easy to detect:

Relax.
Seckle yourself.

So more hearsay the old I have black friends argument.

Very telling indeed.

Lots of personal points made their Eddie, which shows your posts lacks credability.

All I have seen is some of you get very defensive over the fact whites are privilidged and more so in America than the UK.

So thanks for the lovely rant Eddie, but it did not prove anything, it goes off some people who are not here or may not even exist.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:54 pm

Hahahahahahaha

Denial of my post.
That's all you have?

My posts are human, not robotic c&p's formed from another's opinion.

I think my point is made.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:58 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahahahahaha

Denial of my post.
That's all you have?

Yet more emotions and still more about the poster and nothing of substance to back your view Eddie.
What you claim friends or imaginary friends say is irrelevant as they are not here.
What is relevant is backing up your views.
So I look forward to your reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:00 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:Hahahahahahaha

Denial of my post.
That's all you have?

Yet more emotions and still more about the poster and nothing of substance to back your view Eddie.
What you claim friends or imaginary friends say is irrelevant as they are not here.

Yes I have imaginary friends Didge. Just as you have an imaginary job, house and family.
I've never seen them so they obviously don't exist. Rolling Eyes

Ta ra
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:03 pm

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Yes I have imaginary friends Didge. Just as you have an imaginary job, house and family.
I've never seen them so they obviously don't exist.  Rolling Eyes

Ta ra

That is up to you as to what you believe or chose not to believe, but when your whole conter is based on the opinion of people not here, lacks any credabilty. Even screenshots from emails, as it could be anyone.
So this is whay I ask you to reason your views, and yet you instead choose to talk about either Quill or me.
Flattered as I am it does your views no credability. If you reasoned your points and took the piss, that would at least be something to continue the debate.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:36 pm

Accept it; you choose to think I'm lying because you actually cannot answer my points and you know it's the truth.

Hey ho.
In your own time

I'm off out now though so you can catch a black man on the street and ask him if you're racist, seeing as you need to be told you're not.

Actually I don't think you are, you're not as sycophantic as Quill either.

Ta ra

Last edited by eddie on Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:38 pm

lol! nice one edds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:01 pm

eddie wrote:Accept it; you choose to think I'm lying because you actually cannot answer my points and you know it's the truth.

Hey ho.
In your own time

I'm off out now though so you can  catch a black man on the street and ask him if you're racist, seeing as you need to be told you're not.

Ta ra

What points?
The only points you made was based off your claim to what you claim some people you know think.
It seems you cannot reason for yourself and chose to counter with a claim to views made by others, as if this validates your views.
To be honest that is nothing but a copout and then you end again with yet more personal views which makes your counter even less credible.
Let me know when you want to actually dispute white privilege.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:41 pm

Christie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

And you'd be right to Smelly. Still, I find it rather amusing that quite a few think Sassy and I are the same member.   Quill, as you are so fond of saying yourself 'this thread isn't about me'. Don't preach what you can't practice.

That's about as mendacious as anyone on here, doncha think? I mean, seeing as how you started it.

Look, we all know how this all goes. You get your little gang together, and they you start these little wars. It doesn't matter what motivated you; most likely, you won't remember in 6-hours. But pretty soon your life is consumed by your petty hatreds, Christie, and it's all you want to do. You are just pissing around the perimeter, marking your territory as we speak.

The reason why I continually state that the thread is not about me is that is my way of bowing out of the pissing matches. Christie, you live by the war metaphor; the subject of any given thread does not matter as much as the fights you can start. I live by the problem solving metaphor...here's a problem, what can we do about it?

The reason why I bow out of war frames is because that it not problem solving. Warring is beneath me.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:59 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:Accept it; you choose to think I'm lying because you actually cannot answer my points and you know it's the truth.

Hey ho.
In your own time

I'm off out now though so you can  catch a black man on the street and ask him if you're racist, seeing as you need to be told you're not.

Ta ra

Way to go Eds.

I can see them ignoring all your points. Using the usual diversion tactics.

And you're quite right about their lack of exposure to other cultures. Or they wouldn't be so naive.

Another emotive response which you seem to think her views of friends not here validates her views.
Good for her.
Now unless you want to show white privilege does not exist or has little bearing then be my guest and enter the debate, as your moral supports adds nothing to the debate.
As to your accusations they again have no merit especially based on your emotive response.

I await your views

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:08 pm

So lets answer Eddies post as it seems some here thinks it valid.
At no point do I think everyone is treated equal so this view is in error and has no validity

You're a racist!
Incorrect again, a person is a racist if they hold views that view a group as inferior to another.

Again like I said claims to her friends.
Not valid

This is a claim made on quill, quite emotive again based on no reason other than claiming he has not

Another accusation not based on any reason
Own? We are one human race. Races are the creation of a social aspect nothing more. I do though understand how there is clear discrimination where people from minority groups are disadvantaged from a society which is very much white privilege. I understand people come from ethnic groups and cultures. I understand people define themselves as black and white etc. Some people are proud of this.
Another claim to what a friend says. When I am with my friends no matter what ethnic group they come from it does not make each of us treat each other different, as there is mutual care and respect.

Relax.
Seckle yourself.
More accusations and unfounded

More emotive points made.
So I maybe Zack can point out these telling points made which were nothing more than Eddie's opinions and claims to what friends think. At the end of the day we live in societies that privilege what we class as white people. Of which I am yet to see anyone claim otherwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Christie wrote:

Christie, he isn't winding anyone up, he really believes what he writes and....I think it's best I leave it there.
He doesn't get out much, this is his life and where he feels most important, obviously.

And this is the other way of bowing out...with a howl.  While protecting her flanks in retreat, notice she is in fact retreating.  Eds is in way over her boot tops, and thus she backs out with a wail of ululation.

Yes, in fact I am serious.  And yes, it is a different message.  Hence, the ululation sounds.  But mark my word, my message finds its mark: Racism is a lack of integrity.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Christie wrote:

And you'd be right to Smelly. Still, I find it rather amusing that quite a few think Sassy and I are the same member.   Quill, as you are so fond of saying yourself 'this thread isn't about me'. Don't preach what you can't practice.

That's about as mendacious as anyone on here, doncha think?  I mean, seeing as how you started it.

Look, we all know how this all goes.  You get your little gang together, and they you start these little wars.  It doesn't matter what motivated you; most likely, you won't remember in 6-hours.  But pretty soon your life is consumed by your petty hatreds, Christie, and it's all you want to do.  You are just pissing around the perimeter, marking your territory as we speak.

The reason why I continually state that the thread is not about me is that is my way of bowing out of the pissing matches.  Christie, you live by the war metaphor; the subject of any given thread does not matter as much as the fights you can start.  I live by the problem solving metaphor...here's a problem, what can we do about it?

The reason why I bow out of war frames is because that it not problem solving.  Warring is beneath me.

Right, have just come on to put you straight Quill.  I am not Christie and she is not me, in fact if you look at the map at the bottom we post from two totally different parts of the country.  In any case, I'm not on here a lot at the moment because I too bloody ill and look at most of the crap and think, I'd rather read a book or paint.  As for gangs, are you and Didge a 'gang' when you are back slapping each other and reinforcing your narcissistic tendancies?  So why does that make anyone who agrees with Christie a gang?  And I don't what you are arguing about with her, and I don't fucking care, just don't drag me into it, I have quite enough to deal with at the moment and this place is not my priority.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:38 pm

Another emotive post with no views to the thread.
Again just to clarify on certain points here Quill and I disagree, one being there is such a thing as white racism.
Hey ho, some just want to come in and use this again to make views on posters.

Anyway back to the debate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

And this is the other way of bowing out...with a howl.  While protecting her flanks in retreat, notice she is in fact retreating.  Eds is in way over her boot tops, and thus she backs out with a wail of ululation.

Yes, in fact I am serious.  And yes, it is a different message.  Hence, the ululation sounds.  But mark my word, my message finds its mark: Racism is a lack of integrity.

Well you've certainly gone down in my estimation due to your lack of social & racial integrity & I used to think that you were worth listening to.

You remind me of the jehovah witness that sits next to someone on the train.You get chatting & for the first half hour everything is fine.And then it creeps up on you & then the inklings of the first signs of weirdo creep into the conversation.

And then that's it.All the weird stuff about Jesus comes out........Have you ever thought what happens after death?........There is a better way............Would you like to read this pamphlet?

It then dawns on you that your stuck in the inside seat & there's 4 more hours until your stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:42 pm

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well you've certainly gone down in my estimation due to your lack of social & racial integrity & I used to think that you were worth listening to.

You remind me of the jehovah witness that sits next to someone on the train.You get chatting & for the first half hour everything is fine.And then it creeps up on you & then the inklings of the first signs of weirdo creep into the conversation.

And then that's it.All the weird stuff about Jesus comes out........Have you ever thought what happens after death?........There is a better way............Would you like to read this pamphlet?

It then dawns on you that your stuck in the inside seat & there's 4 more hours until your stop.

Another emotive posts more seeking to demonize the poster and failing to actually offer anything to the debate. It seems some wish this to descend into measuring dicks than addressing the points of the debate.

Lets try and get back to the debate.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:48 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Hey ho.
In your own time

Ta ra

Way to go Eds.

And you're quite right about their lack of exposure to other cultures. Or they wouldn't be so naive.

Zack I have a lot of black friends and a few Asian friends and none of us are PC with each other; we have REAL relationships, piss takes, proper debates and no subject is null and void.
I love all my friends dearly, I wouldn't patronise them by being any less.

Plastic people are not my style.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:49 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Another emotive post with no views to the thread.
Again just to clarify on certain points here Quill and I disagree, one being there is such a thing as white racism.

Which is exactly what Quill was doing to Christie and trying to drag me into it, so fuck off and die Didge, if I want to take him up on it I will, it's not up to you as who posts what.  Contrary to what Quill thinks, neither of you are 'teachers' and both of you are off your rockers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:52 pm

eddie wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Way to go Eds.

Zack I have a lot of black friends and a few Asian friends and none of us are PC with each other; we have REAL relationships, piss takes, proper debates and no subject is null and void.

Why do you think others are PC with their friends?
Again it is a failing to claim such a thing, when we are debating here about societies and privileges and advantages that groups have. You seem to think some of us here do not laugh and joke about our ethnicity when we do and have pointed this out many times. You are wrongly conflating how posters are to others people based on reasons made on a debate. Now you seek acceptance from another and avoid points made. If this is what you seek and need, then be my guest, but you are not addressing fundamental problems faced in societies especially the US. I do not need to prove to you who I am or how I live Eddie, all I am doing is showing what is wrong within societies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:53 pm

sassy wrote:

Which is exactly what Quill was doing to Christie and trying to drag me into it, so fuck off and die Didge, if I want to take him up on it I will, it's not up to you as who posts what.  Contrary to what Quill thinks, neither of you are 'teachers' and both of you are off your rockers.

Nevertheless...it worked. Others now have to think about their own lack of integrity.

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:53 pm

sassy wrote:

How charming.
Thanks for your opinion but it seems you are spoiling for a fight.
Not interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:54 pm

eddie wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Way to go Eds.

My brothers best mate is Indian, they were at school together, he had a nickname (that he invented), used to call himself 'Starving Millions' and claimed to be eating for all of them, cos he was a greedy bugger.

Anyway, catch you later Eds, not up to this rubbish at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:56 pm

Didge you're missing the point. Totally.
As usual.

Quill. Blah blah

The only one here who doesn't think you're a sycophantic boot-licker to non-whites....erm is you (and maybe Didge, who knows?)

You can tell yourself you're "oh so natural" with blacks etc because it suits your image/persona/ego, but you're very see-through.
A few of us have said that you're racist toward whites....and you know the old saying:

If a hundred people tell you you're dead, best you go lay your bumbaclart down lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:59 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Way to go Eds.

My brothers best mate is Indian, they were at school together, he had a nickname (that he invented), used to call himself 'Starving Millions' and claimed to be eating for all of them, cos he was a greedy bugger.

Anyway, catch you later Eds, not up to this rubbish at the moment.

Sassy, if I even began to tell you how real people are with eachotehr you'd get it, but others wouldn't.

Hope you feel better soon x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:00 pm

I wish that Didge & Quill would stop derailing this thread because it was going so well.Obviously they've got together by way of PM to discuss tactics & are working in concert to ruin it.

Hopefully,someone will stop them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:01 pm

Shady wrote:

Didge and quill do not love in the real world with real blacks and Muslims - that is so obvious from their posts.

You're a racist!

I mean, hat the actual fuck??!!

You Quill, have never ever lived among black people, nor have you Didge, know how we know this? It's very very simple and easy to detect:

You're patronising and racists against your own.

Relax.
Seckle yourself.

Good afternoon Eddie.

Very,very good post.And I particularly like your use of the word plastic.When it comes to racism & I suspect when they are in the company of black people,both Didge & Quill do not have a clue how to conduct themselves.....They put on some kind of an act.

And black people recognize that immediately.There are two black guys that I've worked with & know very well & we have discussed this 'act' that many white people go through when speaking to them.They've got used to it,but it pisses them off.

Additionally,they like most black people are of the opinion that white people can most certainly be victims/targets of racism.And they agree that it's inconceivable that only people of dark colour are victims/targets of racism.

What is this act that many white people go through? I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just interested to know more.

I think there's a danger that the views of Quill and co lead to some kind of awkwardness between white and black people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:03 pm

eddie wrote:Didge you're missing the point. Totally.
As usual.

Quill. Blah blah

The only one here who doesn't think you're a sycophantic boot-licker to non-whites....erm is you (and maybe Didge, who knows?)

You can tell yourself you're "oh so natural" with blacks etc because it suits your image/persona/ego, but you're very see-through.
A few of us have said that you're racist toward whites....and you know the old saying:

If a hundred people tell you you're dead, best you go lay your bumbaclart down lol!

Again yet more unfounded emotive claims.
You are not interested in the debate but want to shout to everyone what kind of person you are. Great, that is little interest to me regarding this debate based on societies advantage groups of people.
Again I have no need to prove anything about myself, which seems to be the direction of your debate to make a personal view on the characters of the posters. If that makes you feel empowered Eddie so be it, but its nothing more than your own opinion which falls way short of the mark.
As I say this is all you seem to be able to talk about whether you think posters are natural around other ethnicity. Which being the fact I am of mixed ethnicity provides me with a better  understanding on two cultures closely. Being part Irish I got to see first hand growing up how some within society would treat those Irish and even Catholic, which has helped me to try and understand how others feel as a minority in society. So if all you can post about is what you think of posters, then be my guest, but it does nothing to rationalize or reason this debate. All it does is seek to deflect it

Last edited by Cuchulain on Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:04 pm

eddie wrote:The only one here who doesn't think you're a…

If a hundred people tell you...

Do you see how they are building their gang? Truth for them is numbers. It’s not discussion they are after…it’s a fight.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:04 pm

Shady wrote:I wish that Didge & Quill would stop derailing this thread because it was going so well.Obviously they've got together by way of PM to discuss tactics & are working in concert to ruin it.

Hopefully,someone will stop them.

That is now your second post without debating anything.
That is called a deflection shady.
Please stay on topic

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Shady wrote:

Good afternoon Eddie.

What is this act that many white people go through? I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just interested to know more.

I think there's a danger that the views of Quill and co lead to some kind of awkwardness between white and black people.

Unfortunately, the awkwardness began a long time ago, when the Civil War ended. Separate but equal? Segregation? You are simply in denial.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Shady wrote:

Good afternoon Eddie.

Good afternoon Raggs.

Yes the awkwardness is created by their falseness towards black people.Eddie has used a very apt word to describe their condition.........Plastic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next