NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 out of 5 refugees not syrian????

+4
nicko
eddie
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
8 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

4 out of 5 refugees not syrian???? - Page 11 Empty 4 out of 5 refugees not syrian????

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:33 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html

Four out of five migrants are NOT from Syria: EU figures expose the 'lie' that the majority of refugees are fleeing war zone
Some 44,000 of the 213,000 refugees who arrived in Europe were from Syria
A further 27,000 new arrivals on the continent came from Afghanistan
Britain received one in 30 of all the asylum claims made by new applicants
David Cameron has offered to take in 20,000 refugees but none from the EU

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html#ixzz3mAS8qZNz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

it seems we have some taking advantage of what is going on....

Back to top Go down

4 out of 5 refugees not syrian???? - Page 11 Empty Re: 4 out of 5 refugees not syrian????

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:56 pm

4 out of 5 refugees not syrian???? - Page 11 9k=

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

4 out of 5 refugees not syrian???? - Page 11 Empty Re: 4 out of 5 refugees not syrian????

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:04 pm

Yes. Still don't get it?
Never seen the film either.

I actually prefer American films and comedies but will always pick an English drama over an American one.

Still, now we are waaaay off topic!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:11 pm

eddie wrote:Yes. Still don't get it?
Never seen the film either.

Never seen it either. But I knew instinctively what she meant, and went and googled it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:14 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I assume that this is being taken up as being out of order? 4 out of 5 refugees not syrian???? - Page 11 Questi15

Hi FTL

I did respond to this earlier and stated not interested in a fight. She says she is ill, so no doubt is not at her best, so is easier I guess to lash out, of which I would rather it was directed at me. As I will not take issue with. She is frustrated with being ill, I accept that, so far better I receive the brunt of that than anyone else. Good of you to notice by pointing out and for that I thank you.
Anyway just a short visit to say thanks and say I did not mind. So best to just move on and back to the debate.

Have a lovely evening. xx

How very kind of you Didge.

This is why no matter what I will always respect you and always give you the benefit of doubt xxx

You are very kind hearted
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:31 pm

Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly Sassy. I hope you feel much better soon. flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:45 pm

Eddie... some fine posting here from you today!

Your friends should definately join up and voice their opinions too... would make for most interesting debate!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:49 pm

I've got a BIG COCK! What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:52 pm

Can I ask,has Didge actually dropped dead?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Shady wrote:

I take your point Raggs & similarly,several months ago when we were trying to reason with Quill about the same topic,I told him of an incident where a black bloke called me a fucking white bastard......Which to me was a straight forward racist attack.

Quill came out with an encyclopedia of crap in which he tried to explain how it could not be a racist verbal attack because I'm white.

Regarding racism,Quill is clearly delusional.

Well, shady you are quite shallow...by your own admission, in fact.  You can't generalize from specifics...  Racism is population-wide, and here you are talking about some story down at the pub.

Well, shady you are quite shallow...(No I'm not,I'm a good swimmer)by your own admission,(I'm special trained in counter interrogation techniques which means I'll admit to nothing) in fact. You can't generalize from specifics...(I'll do what the fuck I like) Racism is population-wide,(In America it is but not so in the UK) and here you are talking about some story down at the pub.(We were in a brothel actually)[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:18 pm

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well, shady you are quite shallow...by your own admission, in fact.  You can't generalize from specifics...  Racism is population-wide, and here you are talking about some story down at the pub.

Well, shady you are quite shallow...(No I'm not,I'm a good swimmer)by your own admission,(I'm special trained in counter interrogation techniques which means I'll admit to nothing)  in fact.  You can't generalize from specifics...(I'll do what the fuck I like)  Racism is population-wide,(In America it is but not so in the UK) and here you are talking about some story down at the pub.(We were in a brothel actually)

Alive and well Commander.
I see you really have a pet hate of snobbery, well anything who stupidly looks down upon you.Fiercly proud to the point of comedy as not a defense mechanism, but one that strategically attacks. Quill has his views on racism, mine are differnt, but he is right on some aspect, many of us fail to even recoginse privilidge. You do have a big issue with vengence though, something I fear you need to learn to control. When you enact pain, it has to be of the highest order, one that your victims suffer embarrassingly. That is your challenge, to belittle.
I have to say, your last post was actually one of your better witty replies, but only 6 out of 10, mainly as I know you can do far bettter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:25 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Hi FTL

I did respond to this earlier and stated not interested in a fight. She says she is ill, so no doubt is not at her best, so is easier I guess to lash out, of which I would rather it was directed at me. As I will not take issue with. She is frustrated with being ill, I accept that, so far better I receive the brunt of that than anyone else. Good of you to notice by pointing out and for that I thank you.
Anyway just a short visit to say thanks and say I did not mind. So best to just move on and back to the debate.

Have a lovely evening. xx

How very kind of you Didge.

This is why no matter what I will always respect you and always give you the benefit of doubt xxx

You are very kind hearted

I maybe arrogant, stubborn, conceited, patronising, when I drum home a point, but its not who I really am. I am just passionate more than anything else. I have no hate for any here, I just sometimes get carried away.
I will speak my mind, and say if others do and act wrong, but when people are in pain, that you have to make allowances for, even if I am at odds with them and dislike how they are, their health is the most important thing.
I do not think anyone truly wishes any ill health on any others.
If someone says they do, then its only to gain a reaction for attention.

Thanks sexy, feeling is mutual.xx

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:40 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Your friends should definately join up and voice their opinions too... would make for most interesting debate!!!

Evening Tommy

I've literally begged them - but most of them have full time jobs and families - they're so not underprivileged!

One of them is called "Token" named by all of us years ago; he's really dark-skinned and a lot of the other black guys said he's their "token black friend"

Now we just call him Tokes and even his new girlfriend calls him it lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:52 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Evening Tommy

I've literally begged them - but most of them have full time jobs and families - they're so not underprivileged!

One of them is called "Token" named by all of us years ago; he's really dark-skinned and a lot of the other black guys said he's their "token black friend"

Now we just call him Tokes and even his new girlfriend calls him it lol!

But Eddie,the likes of Quill & Didge cannot cope with actual real life people who don't conform to their stereotyped perception of all people.

They seem incapable of understanding that all people are different & individual.And I can't understand how they can be so narrow & closed minded.

HOW do they get like that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:56 pm

I see Shady now recognises I understand him by his reply.
It was emotive again and rather feeble if I might say so.
He is desperate to demonize, by looking for support, he cannot reason it but needs support to validate.
He lacks belief and needs support to reason his views on me? I would say that is a lack of confidence in shady. That he needs others agreement.
I have to say Shady is losing his touch.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:16 am

We are all emotive Didge. This is yet another meaningless bore of a label that is en vogue at newfix.

We are human beings not robots.
How would you like people to post Didge?

Even quill got all emotive this evening.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:27 am

eddie wrote:We are all emotive Didge. This is yet another meaningless bore of a label that is en vogue at newfix.

We are human beings not robots.
How would you like people to post Didge?

Even quill got all emotive this evening.

That is the point Eddie I am very human, more so than you allow yourself to believe
There is no bore here just understanding and I understand people very well.
Shady and you look for support on baiting a poster Quill.
Its really quite childish as much as he has been calling for your resignation.
You look to score points and then i ask to what? The posters on here?
Seriously, is that what makes you tick?

You debate better when you do not look to demonize another.
When you do, as seen today, you fight with the best weapons to hand, those that you think will hurt.
They dont.
Anything else?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:40 am

Nothing else Didge. You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine.

And quoting you, I will pick people up on stupid point-scoring, as I did earlier this evening with Quill.

I hope he comes along and asks you to "get back on topic"

I bet you £3;67p, that he won't

£3:67 is what I have on my bedside table Smile
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:41 am

Off to bed

Night
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:45 am

eddie wrote:Nothing else Didge. You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine.

And quoting you, I will pick people up on stupid point-scoring, as I did earlier this evening with Quill.

You were guilty of doing the same Eddie.

I hope you win your bet, as happy to pay out win or lose. So will take that bet, just to humour you.

That is what you do not get.

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:01 am

The lefties always try to enforce their views onto others... totally detached from reality... to them, whites are all privileged And living the lives of lottery winners, and blacks are all living a life of sub standard existence... all purely based on THEIR perceptions of what whites and blacks are SUPPOSED to be!!!

THEY are the ones enforcing these totally false and negative racial stereotypes!!!

All in the name of 'equality' mind!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:15 am

Oh dear Tommy always playing a non-existant victim and to top this off claims debate is now forcing views onto him. I did not realise a gun was placed to his head.
Ben do you have on call US Rangers or the British SAS at your disposal. For some reason the far right are so delusional thinking debating is having views forced on them.
Got to love the far right, always playing the victim card, whilst being the biggest offenders going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:22 am

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:Nothing else Didge. You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine.

I hope you win your bet, as happy to pay out win or lose. So will take that bet, just to humour you.

Night

Hi didge,

Look...this was a complete success.  There are two things to remember about communication: One, intensity; Two, Logic.

Intensity.  It doesn't really matter what they say, as long as they remember you.  Advertisers know this.  Politicians know this.  Whether they love you or hate you is inconsequential.  The important matter is: have you burned your message into their soul?  This is what I meant about being a teacher.  Pro or con, love you or hate you...have you made it so they will pay attention and think about your message.  On that score, we have been wonderfully successful.

Logic.  The other point is: logic will burn it's own path.  Don't worry about the insults and the curses.  Their own minds (tho' they will protest the opposite) will start a-burning about the logic you left with them.  Logic and truth are like acid...they burn through everything, even the greatest opposition.  Just get it started.  If you have made the message intense enough--think of it like the fire starter--the logic will take over and burn it's own path.

Look at how long this thread has gone.  Look at how intense the respondents have been.  Look how involved you have made them.  They are in the quagmire of logic, now let the quagmire do it's work.  Your message is persuasive; now let it persuade.

They know you are right; they are just protesting.  Noise-making, I call it.  This is why I continually repeat...this is not about me (or you).  You and I can never be winners, but we can be successful.  I don't care if they hate me; I care that they hate me intensely.  That is the lesson you must learn.  That means the message has starting burning.  It's logic is moving, and it will burn it's own way, even as they try to oppose or dismiss it.  This is why the left always wins; and why history always moves leftward.  The logic seeks it's own path.

My mission isn't to gain love; my mission is to teach.  Your mission should be the same.  The silly nonsense they put up as flack is of no concern, once you know your mission.  I don't mean to sound messianic, but human psychology is quite simple, and not mystical.  You set a script based upon logic loose in anyone's mind, it will take it's own path.

So, fuss not, my friend; this has been a good day.

(Oh, and um...eds should resign as moderator.  Twisted Evil  )

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:41 am; edited 3 times in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:26 am

Hi Quill

She should not resign but the way they ganged up was pathetic and childish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:35 am

Cuchulain wrote:Hi Quill

She should not resign but the way they ganged up was pathetic and childish.

Haha...I'm just stokin' the coals, my friend.

The way they behave is what you must insulate yourself from. You know where they come from. You can predict their flack. That is just noise-making. Your mission, should you accept it, Razz is to start the logic burning in their souls.

That's where it happens.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:57 am

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Night

Erm yes dodge, but I'm not the one who ridicules people for getting emotive am I? Rolling Eyes

Yes you do as well Eddie. You seem to think you are innocent when you are not.
To be honest that is part of forum life, but please spare me the view you are innocent in any of this, when to be honest it was you and many others you took issue to Quill's views on whites. My views are more about white privilidge in society, but you all went off making views about mainly Quill and partly me. Not that it matters as they were nothing more than defllections. They failed to debate points and tried to demonize instead the posters making unfounded claims to people we know and how we interact with them.
I have to say it was childish and very pathetic. Now I am not saying Quill is blameless and neither was I, but spare me the claim to innocence Eddie, when all are guilty here.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:59 am

Quill you're exactly like my oldest brother.

You will argue to the point of no return and when you're backed in a corner, made a prat of yourself because you lost the "cool" you try so hard to maintain, you then pretend that "Bingo! This is exactly how I wanted this to go! It was my trap/gain/game all along!"

What
A
Load
Of
Bollocks

You lost your cool, threw your pudding at the wall and had a little tantrum.

We all saw it.

But hey, if you want us all to believe that this was all so "intentional" your "masterplan"......hahahah I'm not even sure didge will buy that one!
(He's tried it himself you know and no one ever believes it! )

Quill you're a daft old bugger and now I feel a bit sorry for you, truth be told.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:39 am

I think he needs a good? woman.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:24 pm

eddie wrote:Quill you're exactly like my oldest brother.

You will argue to the point of no return and when you're backed in a corner, made a prat of yourself because you lost the "cool" you try so hard to maintain, you then pretend that "Bingo! This is exactly how I wanted this to go! It was my trap/gain/game all along!"

What
A
Load
Of
Bollocks

You lost your cool, threw your pudding at the wall and had a little tantrum.

We all saw it.

But hey, if you want us all to believe that this was all so "intentional" your "masterplan"......hahahah I'm not even sure didge will buy that one!
(He's tried it himself you know and no one ever believes it! )

Quill you're a daft old bugger and now I feel a bit sorry for you, truth be told.

yes quill we all saw your little tantrum and had a big laugh at your expense

the PM back channels were awash with piss takes

you really should learn to control your emotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The lefties always try to enforce their views onto others... totally detached from reality... to them, whites are all privileged And living the lives of lottery winners, and blacks are all living a life of sub standard existence... all purely based on THEIR perceptions of what whites and blacks are SUPPOSED to be!!!

THEY are the ones enforcing these totally false and negative racial stereotypes!!!

All in the name of 'equality' mind!!!

lol!

Dodge said...

Oh dear Tommy always playing a non-existant victim and to top this off claims debate is now forcing views onto him. I did not realise a gun was placed to his head.
Ben do you have on call US Rangers or the British SAS at your disposal. For some reason the far right are so delusional thinking debating is having views forced on them.
Got to love the far right, always playing the victim card, whilst being the biggest offenders going.

Far right!!!???

Is that all you can throw at my post?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:23 pm

Hence why Tommy is generally ignored now these days and sent to the insiginifcant section on this forum lol.
The poor far right deluded chap.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:49 pm

@ zack…I wrote that last night.

@ eddie…I like your brother already.

@ nicko…thanks, but that’s taken care of. However, I’ll keep you informed.

@ smells…I know, you needed that.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:42 pm

@Quill : everyone else in my family (and all his exes) finds him hard work and tiresome with a God-complex

Actually, and this isn't what you're like at all, but I think my brother has a very fucked up head.

Shame. I love him very much.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11