NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 out of 5 refugees not syrian????

+4
nicko
eddie
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
8 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

4 out of 5 refugees not syrian???? - Page 10 Empty 4 out of 5 refugees not syrian????

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:33 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html

Four out of five migrants are NOT from Syria: EU figures expose the 'lie' that the majority of refugees are fleeing war zone
Some 44,000 of the 213,000 refugees who arrived in Europe were from Syria
A further 27,000 new arrivals on the continent came from Afghanistan
Britain received one in 30 of all the asylum claims made by new applicants
David Cameron has offered to take in 20,000 refugees but none from the EU

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html#ixzz3mAS8qZNz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

it seems we have some taking advantage of what is going on....

Back to top Go down

4 out of 5 refugees not syrian???? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4 out of 5 refugees not syrian????

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What is this act that many white people go through? I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just interested to know more.

I think there's a danger that the views of Quill and co lead to some kind of awkwardness between white and black people.

Unfortunately, the awkwardness began a long time ago, when the Civil War ended.  Separate but equal?  Segregation?  You are simply in denial.

You are continuing to encourage that awkwardness by over-focusing on skin colour and by segregating people into "privileged" and "victims" based on their skin colour. Have you considered treating people as individuals at all? Perhaps you should try it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

4 out of 5 refugees not syrian???? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4 out of 5 refugees not syrian????

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:11 pm

They are still derailing the thread.

Please stop them someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:11 pm

Shady wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What is this act that many white people go through? I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just interested to know more.

I think there's a danger that the views of Quill and co lead to some kind of awkwardness between white and black people.

Good afternoon Raggs.

Yes the awkwardness is created by their falseness towards black people.Eddie has used a very apt word to describe their condition.........Plastic.

Third post not addressing any points and again trying to demonize.
Again that is called deflection Shady
Try to keep on topic. 

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:12 pm

Shady wrote:They are still derailing the thread.

Please stop them someone.

Fourth post not addressing any points
Again that is called deflection Shady and it you derailing this shady where you clearly have little etiquette with debating
Try to keep on topic. 

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:The only one here who doesn't think you're a…

If a hundred people tell you...

Do you see how they are building their gang?  Truth for them is numbers.  It’s not discussion they are after…it’s a fight.

Erm yes Quill.

Then just ignore everyone else and talk to me.

I'm not into claiming victim status and have never ever thought people were "ganging up on me" - that's a bit childish and immature, don't you think?

How the hell do you have debates in a courtroom or with a group of fellow lawyers???

If A few of them disagree with you do you throw down your napkin into your spongey custard dessert and cry "Oh will you stop ganging up on me!!! Your honor?? Tell them!!!"

Fuck a duck Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:14 pm

Ben I'm making a reasonable request for someone to stop the Quill/Didge tactics.

Now Didge has resorted to following me.

Please stop it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Unfortunately, the awkwardness began a long time ago, when the Civil War ended.  Separate but equal?  Segregation?  You are simply in denial.

You are continuing to encourage that awkwardness by over-focusing on skin colour and by segregating people into "privileged" and "victims" based on their skin colour. Have you considered treating people as individuals at all? Perhaps you should try it.

It is you who are trying to avoid the subject by closing the door after the cows have escaped.  The discussion now is remedial...what to do about the institutionalism that racism has wrought.

What do you recommend?  Surely, not the typical response of conservatives everywhere...um, well let's do nothing.  In fact, let's not talk about it.  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:15 pm

Shady wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Good afternoon Raggs.

Yes the awkwardness is created by their falseness towards black people.Eddie has used a very apt word to describe their condition.........Plastic.

Hello Shady.

I posted a scenario the other day involving a shop assistant and a customer, which was fictitious of course, but I gave an idea of what I think could happen if people listen to the likes of Quill.

Some white people could end up being patronising if they actually believe that a black person is a victim by default, or even hostile if they feel that they're being blamed for that simply because they're white. A black person might feel awkward because they're being told that the white person is more "privileged".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It is you who are trying to avoid the subject by closing the door after the cows have escaped.  The discussion now is remedial...what to do about the institutionalism that racism has wrought.

What do you recommend?  Surely, not the typical response of conservatives everywhere...um, well let's do nothing.  In fact, let's not talk about it.  Rolling Eyes

I haven't avoided the subject, I simply disagree with your and your methods. I think you're wrong and that your views are damaging and divisive.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:16 pm

Shady wrote:Ben I'm making a reasonable request for someone to stop the Quill/Didge tactics.

Now Didge has resorted to following me.

Please stop it.

Then stay on topic.
You are the one making poor views towards posters trying to derail the thread and now for the fifth time.
Again show some respect to other posters and stop trying to ruin the thread having one of your tantrums

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:16 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:The only one here who doesn't think you're a…

If a hundred people tell you...

Do you see how they are building their gang?  Truth for them is numbers.  It’s not discussion they are after…it’s a fight.

Erm yes Quill.

I'm not into claiming victim status and have never ever thought people were "ganging up on me" - that's a bit childish and immature, don't you think?

How the hell do you have debates in a courtroom or with a group of fellow lawyers???

If A few of them  disagree with you do you throw down your napkin into your spongey custard dessert and cry "Oh will you stop ganging up on me!!! Your honor?? Tell them!!!"

Fuck a duck Rolling Eyes

Quill get your napkin out of your spongey custard pudding and stop calling the judge to wipe your chin.
Baby.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:17 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Erm yes Quill.

If A few of them  disagree with you do you throw down your napkin into your spongey custard dessert and cry "Oh will you stop ganging up on me!!! Your honor?? Tell them!!!"

Fuck a duck Rolling Eyes

This isn't about you or me. Stay on topic.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:18 pm

Fair play Rags seems to be the only one now interested in engaging in this debate from the opposing point of view, but its near to descending into anarchy.
Shame really.

Last edited by Cuchulain on Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:18 pm

eddie wrote:
eddie wrote:

Erm yes Quill.

Fuck a duck Rolling Eyes

Quill get your napkin out of your spongey custard pudding and stop calling the judge to wipe your chin.
Baby.

If you can't stay on topic Eds, then resign. A poster who can't follow the rules doesn't belong in a position of responsibility.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Erm yes Quill.

Fuck a duck Rolling Eyes

This isn't about you or me.  Stay on topic.

On topic? Can you show me the last post you made about whether it was true that 4 out or 5 Syrians.....?

Didn't think so.

Stop avoiding real discussion and hiding.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Shady wrote:

Good afternoon Raggs.

Hello Shady.

I posted a scenario the other day involving a shop assistant and a customer, which was fictitious of course, but I gave an idea of what I think could happen if people listen to the likes of Quill.

Some white people could end up being patronising if they actually believe that a black person is a victim by default, or even hostile if they feel that they're being blamed for that simply because they're white. A black person might feel awkward because they're being told that the white person is more "privileged".

I take your point Raggs & similarly,several months ago when we were trying to reason with Quill about the same topic,I told him of an incident where a black bloke called me a fucking white bastard......Which to me was a straight forward racist attack.

Quill came out with an encyclopedia of crap in which he tried to explain how it could not be a racist verbal attack because I'm white.

Regarding racism,Quill is clearly delusional.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html

Four out of five migrants are NOT from Syria: EU figures expose the 'lie' that the majority of refugees are fleeing war zone
Some 44,000 of the 213,000 refugees who arrived in Europe were from Syria
A further 27,000 new arrivals on the continent came from Afghanistan
Britain received one in 30 of all the asylum claims made by new applicants
David Cameron has offered to take in 20,000 refugees but none from the EU

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html#ixzz3mAS8qZNz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

it seems we have some taking advantage of what is going on....

Quill. I think you forgot the topic!! Here it is.

Now then, have you stayed I topic? No?

Well then

Stop running away from a real discussion.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:23 pm

Shady wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Shady wrote:

Good afternoon Raggs.

Hello Shady.

I take your point Raggs & similarly,several months ago when we were trying to reason with Quill about the same topic,I told him of an incident where a black bloke called me a fucking white bastard......Which to me was a straight forward racist attack.

Quill came out with an encyclopedia of crap in which he tried to explain how it could not be a racist verbal attack because I'm white.

He's shown himself up to be a hypocrite too. Not only can he not even discuss real topics without the plastic clap-trap, he can't even practice what he preaches about topics.

He's an old fool who's clearly use to thinking he's a intellectual.
Burst that ballon and all you got is old farty air.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:24 pm

Shady wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hello Shady.

Well, shady you are quite shallow...by your own admission, in fact. You can't generalize from specifics... Racism is population-wide, and here you are talking about some story down at the pub.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
eddie wrote:

Erm yes Quill.

Fuck a duck Rolling Eyes

Baby.

If you can't stay on topic Eds, then resign.  A poster who can't follow the rules doesn't belong in a position of responsibility.

Hahahahahahaha what is the topic quill? It's about Syrian refugees? When did you last make a post about the op?

Shut up you silly old fart.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:27 pm

Shady wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hello Shady.

That view is actually shared by others - including some black people Shady. They think that black people can't be racist towards white people because of their position of "privilege". They repeat the same old mantra in a parrot-like fashion as if they can't think for themselves at all.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:27 pm

Anarchy it have become then.
Oh well, I shall leave you all too it.
The debate seems very much over and is now a cat fight.

Have a good evening one and all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:28 pm

eddie wrote:He's shown himself up to be a hypocrite too. Not only can he not even discuss real topics without the plastic clap-trap, he can't even practice what he preaches about topics.

Is that the way you conduct yourself as an admin? Resign, eddie. Or I am calling on Ben to fire you.

You have no business treating posters with such disrespect...and all because you feel the inadequacy in yourself.

All you do around here is come on and start hurling insults at others. Resign...or get fired!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Shady wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hello Shady.

Well, shady you are quite shallow...by your own admission, in fact.  You can't generalize from specifics...  Racism is population-wide, and here you are talking about some story down at the pub.

Is that on topic?
Not once have you mentioned Syrian refugees??! scratch

You're not worth debating with quill.
You simply cannot debate because you don't speak from the heart and that's a fact.

I said you and Didge were similar but I was wrong; he nearly always speaks from the heart even if he's misguided and pigheaded at times.
You have no point to make and when backed in a corner you are absolutely laughable.

Im actually bored now.

Last edited by eddie on Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Shady wrote:

Well, shady you are quite shallow...by your own admission, in fact.  You can't generalize from specifics...  Racism is population-wide, and here you are talking about some story down at the pub.

And you can't treat people as individuals by generalising all the time. How do generalisations come about in the first place? They come about by some examples which people then extrapolate to form a generalisation which doesn't necessarily have a basis in reality.

You have to understand that not everyone will think the way you do Quill.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:He's shown himself up to be a hypocrite too. Not only can he not even discuss real topics without the plastic clap-trap, he can't even practice what he preaches about topics.

Is that the way you conduct yourself as an admin?  Resign, eddie.  Or I am calling on Ben to fire you.

You have no business treating posters with such disrespect...and all because you feel the inadequacy in yourself.

All you do around here is come on and start hurling insults at others.  Resign...or get fired!

Haven't we been here before? Rolling Eyes

You really are a big baby. lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:57 pm

Back on topic then!

4 out of 5 Syrian refugees....anyone remember? That's the original post - in case we all forgot!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:01 pm

Zack I'm not even half kidding - I am literally pissing myself laughing at the pure childishness of it all!

First he can't even debate with me, then he tells us we are all 'ganging up in him' then he tells me to stay on topic, I show him he's not even on topic and he has a temper tantrum!

Jeez! I have no words!!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

And you can't treat people as individuals by generalising all the time. How do generalisations come about in the first place? They come about by some examples which people then extrapolate to form a generalisation which doesn't necessarily have a basis in reality.

You raise a good point.  Generalizations, such as racism, are created in the minds of people who are not at their best.  There are two ways in which a person individuates himself: by doing something great, himself; or by bringing others down to his level.  Racism is an attempt to individuate, not by doing something personally good, but by bringing down another race...blacks for example. It is a falsehood...brought to the general level, so that you don't have to justify. Ya know...they all are that way.

Individuals are not the problem.  If we have a problem with an individual, we can always throw him in jail.  What becomes the problem is when a population, such as white people, adopt a belief population-wide, that blacks are inferior...and they act on that belief.  They adopt rules that discriminate.  They adopt attitudes that discriminate.  They pass laws that discriminate.  They try to enlist governments in their campaigns to discriminate.  Once their discrimination is entrenched, they bring in the police to shoot the guns, that kill the people, and thus enforce the discrimination.

So you see, it's a social problem.  A problem on a general level.  So we must address it on an general level.  Tokenism--Oh, my good black friend says, what's the fuss, white people should rule--is a falsehood.  It's a diversion.  It's what they call Uncle Tom...because what you are dealing with is a meta-level of discrimination: a black man appeases you in a power situation, and you bring it into places like this and urge that it's real.  It's not real, it's inter-subjective dynamics.  

Only generalizations are real.  And generalizations are what the racist wants to avoid talking about.  As Pogo said: We have found the enemy, and he is us!

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:06 pm

That isn't on topic quill, the topic is Syrian refugees.

Pathetic when people do that isn't it? Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:14 pm

eddie wrote:That isn't on topic quill, the topic is Syrian refugees.

Pathetic when people do that isn't it? Razz

Resign, eds.

Of course it's on topic. We are talking about discrimination...discrimination against Syrians is the same as discrimination against blacks, asians or indians.

Discrimination takes place on the general level, not the individual. Raggs had raised the issue of whether it was necessary to talk about generalities, when we could bring it down to the individual level. Does racism take place on the individual level? No, it is on the general level. That is why I say it is about closing the barn door after the cows get out. First comes the discriminatory act...then comes someone who says 'let's not talk about anymore'.

So you see it is on topic. What I was pointing out to you is your resort to the hate level, where you want to personalize everything. Topics may bend and wind about, and that's ok. What isn't ok, is when your own impulse deteriorates to the hate level. You do that often eds, and I don't think it belongs in a website aimed at promoting discussion.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You raise a good point.  Generalizations, such as racism, are created in the minds of people who are not at their best.  There are two ways in which a person individuates himself: by doing something great, himself; or by bringing others down to his level.  Racism is an attempt to individuate, not by doing something personally good, but by bringing down another race...blacks for example.  It is a falsehood...brought to the general level, so that you don't have to justify.  Ya know...they all are that way.

Individuals are not the problem.  If we have a problem with an individual, we can always throw him in jail.  What becomes the problem is when a population, such as white people, adopt a belief population-wide, that blacks are inferior...and they act on that belief.  They adopt rules that discriminate.  They adopt attitudes that discriminate.  They pass laws that discriminate.  They try to enlist governments in their campaigns to discriminate.  Once their discrimination is entrenched, they bring in the police to shoot the guns, that kill the people, and thus enforce the discrimination.

So you see, it's a social problem.  A problem on a general level.  So we must address it on an general level.  Tokenism--Oh, my good black friend says, what's the fuss, white people should rule--is a falsehood.  It's a diversion.  It's what they call Uncle Tom...because what you are dealing with is a meta-level of discrimination: a black man appeases you in a power situation, and you bring it into places like this and urge that it's real.  It's not real, it's inter-subjective dynamics.  

Only generalizations are real.  And generalizations are what the racist wants to avoid talking about.  As Pogo said: We have found the enemy, and he is us!

But do you not see that your view that white people are privileged, regardless of their individual circumstances, is like saying they are stronger than black people - ie, superior?

If you say someone is a victim, you are saying that they are weaker, that they can't stand up for themselves, that they are lacking in some way. We see it on here - people are accused of playing at being a victim. The person who says that means that they are in a weak position - ie, they are inferior.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:19 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Is that the way you conduct yourself as an admin?  Resign, eddie.  Or I am calling on Ben to fire you.

All you do around here is come on and start hurling insults at others.  Resign...or get fired!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I guess the truth touched a nerve.

Calm down.

I'm quite serious, zack. Eds does not have the attitude to be an admin. She is a racist and one who takes advantage of her position in order to promote her views. She alters the posts of others to say what they did not say. That's an abuse of privilege. I think she doesn't belong.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:20 pm

I was taking about racism and discrimination too.
Why don't you resign as a lawyer?
You clearly can't think on your feet without a set of notes in front of you.

Don't lose sleep. I'm going to leave you alone now; you actually can't handle heartfelt debate as your brain is too logical and you are too childish.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I guess the truth touched a nerve.

Calm down.

I'm quite serious, zack.  Eds does not have the attitude to be an admin.  She is a racist and one who takes advantage of her position in order to promote her views.  She alters the posts of others to say what they did not say.  That's an abuse of privilege.  I think she doesn't belong.

I altered a post?
When?

Do you mean the one time I changed your thread title?

I really have never seen and grown man act quite so childishly!!

And if I'm a racist what has that got to do with whether I can be a mod or not?

Isn't that discrimination? Or conjecture? Aren't your arguments a little EMOTIVE?

You're no match for me I told you that before - because you don't speak from the heart so you'll always make mistakes.

Go on. I'll,let you off. I won't reply anymore lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You raise a good point.  Generalizations, such as racism, are created in the minds of people who are not at their best.  There are two ways in which a person individuates himself: by doing something great, himself; or by bringing others down to his level.  Racism is an attempt to individuate, not by doing something personally good, but by bringing down another race...blacks for example.  It is a falsehood...brought to the general level, so that you don't have to justify.  Ya know...they all are that way.

But do you not see that your view that white people are privileged, regardless of their individual circumstances, is like saying they are stronger than black people - ie, superior?

But as didge quite rightly points out, that is racism, not race.  Race doesn't exist, racism does.  Whites assume and embrace their privilege, then foist it on blacks in the form of laws, exclusion and white cops shooting blacks that don't conform to their views..

Raggamuffin wrote:If you say someone is a victim, you are saying that they are weaker, that they can't stand up for themselves, that they are lacking in some way. We see it on here - people are accused of playing at being a victim. The person who says that means that they are in a weak position - ie, they are inferior.

If you say someone is predatory, are you not saying they are more powerful?  Look, power exists.  If you take hundreds of thousands of Africans and put them in chains, and then bring them to America to work the fields, and then oppose their freedom at every step of the way, how do you deny they are victims?  Blacks know they need the cooperation of sympathetic whites in the power structure.  That doesn't mean that they cannot stand up for themselves.  It means that they need the help of others, perhaps temporarily in power, to remove the chains and artificial restraints placed upon them.

Let's not duck the fact that you are saying close the barn door after cows are out.  You are saying, let's not generalize after the racists have generalized.  It's a neat trick: I've got mine, you can't have yours.  But tricks are not justice.

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:34 pm

Oh yes and I use my position to "promote my views'

Yes I do that at every single admin rally that I attend, where I use my position of being a mod on a forum to hand out leaflets etc promoting my "racist views"

Well quill. You should've been a detective too.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:02 pm

sassy wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Another emotive post with no views to the thread.
Again just to clarify on certain points here Quill and I disagree, one being there is such a thing as white racism.
Hey ho, some just want to come in and use this again to make views on posters.

Anyway back to the debate.

Which is exactly what Quill was doing to Christie and trying to drag me into it, so fuck off and die Didge, if I want to take him up on it I will, it's not up to you as who posts what.  Contrary to what Quill thinks, neither of you are 'teachers' and both of you are off your rockers.

I assume that this is being taken up as being out of order? 4 out of 5 refugees not syrian???? - Page 10 Questi15

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:14 pm

FTL I didn't see it as I was busy replying on this very busy thread and it wasn't reported either.

I will say that comments like that are not acceptable - the "die" part obviously, as fuck off is said all the time and none seems to mind it.

Didge didn't report it as far as I know.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:14 pm

feelthelove wrote:
sassy wrote:

Which is exactly what Quill was doing to Christie and trying to drag me into it, so fuck off and die Didge, if I want to take him up on it I will, it's not up to you as who posts what.  Contrary to what Quill thinks, neither of you are 'teachers' and both of you are off your rockers.

I assume that this is being taken up as being out of order? 4 out of 5 refugees not syrian???? - Page 10 Questi15

I agree.  That's astounding.  It's what I was saying...there's a lot of things going on in this thread that violate the rules.

But this is what you get if you don't do what I do: Hey, this thread is not about me...get back on topic! It gets off the personal stuff and back on topic.

In fairness, Didge was gone when that came down.

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:16 pm

Please report any post which violates the rules people!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:25 pm

feelthelove wrote:
sassy wrote:

Hi FTL

I did respond to this earlier and stated not interested in a fight. She says she is ill, so no doubt is not at her best, so is easier I guess to lash out, of which I would rather it was directed at me. As I will not take issue with. She is frustrated with being ill, I accept that, so far better I receive the brunt of that than anyone else. Good of you to notice by pointing out and for that I thank you.
Anyway just a short visit to say thanks and say I did not mind. So best to just move on and back to the debate.

Have a lovely evening. xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:28 pm

eddie wrote:FTL I didn't see it as I was busy replying on this very busy  thread and it wasn't reported either.

I will say that comments like that are not acceptable - the "die" part obviously, as fuck off is said all the time and none seems to mind it.

Hi Eddie

There was no need to report. I accept she is unwell and know she is just lashing out.
So no harm done.

Have a good evening Eddie and Quill and everyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:30 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:FTL I didn't see it as I was busy replying on this very busy  thread and it wasn't reported either.

Hi Eddie

There was no need to report. I accept she is unwell and know she is just lashing out.
So no harm done.

Have a good evening Eddie and Quill and everyone else.

Very fair of you Didge
Have a good evening
I'm off to watch a film
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:34 pm

OK, thanks guys.  

Being ill is not an excuse Didge, we are all responsible for our own behaviour. If you can't handle it don't log in, don't read the forum  No

Some people will report and complain endlessly.  Just because you choose to take the insults on the chin doesn't make it right.  

Have a lovely evening too  4 out of 5 refugees not syrian???? - Page 10 1589716573  x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:36 pm

Farce people farce

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:44 pm

Nems wrote:Farce people farce

What is? scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:50 pm

eddie wrote:

What is? scratch

Run for your wife is one Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:52 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

What is? scratch

Run for your wife is one Razz

I don't get it No
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next