NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

non halal and syrian refugees

+4
Tommy Monk
Fuzzy Zack
SEXY MAMA
nicko
8 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

non halal and syrian refugees Empty non halal and syrian refugees

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:54 pm

Just found this bit of information as i think the Syrian refugees refusing food parcels from red cross charities is ungrateful .

"Allah tells us in the Qur'an that we may eat of the good food of Christians and Jews. Therefore, unless there is a specific reason for the prohibition of a particular type of food prepared by such people, it is permissible to eat it.

So what's their problem ?

Back to top Go down

non halal and syrian refugees Empty Re: non halal and syrian refugees

Post by nicko Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:33 pm

It's the equivalent of sticking two fingers up to those who are trying to help.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:23 pm

nicko wrote:It's the equivalent of sticking two fingers up to those who are trying to help.

But why ? it makes no sense they're beggars not choosers and yet they're demanding special rights already .

As a christian i know without a doubt that i would accept food that was halal if i were offered it out of kindness if i were ever in the same situation . It's the one thing that pisses me off about moslems they just don't know how to be grateful .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:04 am

nicko wrote:It's the equivalent of sticking two fingers up to those who are trying to help.

well if folks followed my advice they wouldnt have this problem

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:03 am

Is their link to the story above or just hear say?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:06 am

the first thing I would give every refugee would be a bacon butty, especially those who claim to have converted to Christianity...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:27 am

not hearsay lol but fact , they are ungrateful wankers .

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:40 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:not hearsay lol but fact , they are ungrateful wankers .

treat them like you would animals leave the food there and let them decide when they are hungry enough to it.....

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:42 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Its up to you what you stick in your stomach and you're not obligated out of gratitude.

Cant belive their sabr on this tbh.

May Allah make it easy on them Ameen
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:46 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Its up to you what you stick in your stomach and you're not obligated out of gratitude.

correct it is your call what you eat, but if you refuse to accept then you lose any right to demand halal food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:16 pm

perhaps we should simply stop providing food ??????? they can then pray their stomachs full....

Also refusing food becasue the parcel has a red cross on it is not justified, since this is not a religious symbol in that application but the identifying badge of a world organisation....

and surely puttin a red cross on te parcel doent render the foood "non halal"

these actions give lie to the agenda driven nonsense we here that these "refugees" are intelligent educated people.
these are the actions of benighted, ignorant peasants

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:17 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

correct it is your call what you eat, but if you refuse to accept then you lose any right to demand halal food

That logic makes no sense.

But I will say that under exceptional circumstances where there truly is no choice, you can break the halal rules for food, inc. eating pork.

It seems they would rather wait than accept these circumstances are exceptional that they must break dietary rules. I think they should be commended for that.

Charity is charity if they will not accept what is on offer they have no right to demand..

if they chose not to eat what is on offer, leave them till they do decide to eat or starve...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:19 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

But I will say that under exceptional circumstances where there truly is no choice, you can break the halal rules for food, inc. eating pork.

It seems they would rather wait than accept these circumstances are exceptional that they must break dietary rules. I think they should be commended for that.

All well and good for an individual to decide, but where there is children involved, that to me is appalling. We have here people going off a belief, denying food to their children. That is being irrational, where that belief is more important than the well being of their own children.
What makes it worse is this belief allows them to eat non-halal food and this is most definitely an exceptional circumstance. If an individual wants to starve themselves based off a belief, that is their own choosing. They have no right to deny a child based off a belief, because again they are imposing that belief. Do you understand all the complications that can occur from not eating of which worsens the longer someone does not eat?
Again and people ask me why I do not respect religions.
Its a no brainier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:20 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

i never knew pork was included but when you're starving any food is nourishment to keep alive .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:26 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

All well and good for an individual to decide, but where there is children involved, that to me is appalling. We have here people going off a belief, denying food to their children. That is being irrational, where that belief is more important than the well being of their own children.
What makes it worse is this belief allows them to eat non-halal food and this is most definitely an exceptional circumstance. If an individual wants to starve themselves based off a belief, that is their own choosing. They have no right to deny a child based off a belief, because again they are imposing that belief. Do you understand all the complications that can occur from not eating of which worsens the longer someone does not eat?
Its a no brainier.

Stop "concerning" yourself with it Didge.....Consider it evolution...the intelligent ones will eat and survive...the ignorant peasants will die.....("Darwins "law")

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:29 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Its a no brainier.

Stop "concerning" yourself with it Didge.....Consider it evolution...the intelligent ones will eat and survive...the ignorant peasants will die.....("Darwins "law")

Hi Victor

I am just astounded how some parents can place a belief over the well being of their own child, it astounds me. Hard to not be concerned when children are involved but I do see your point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:42 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Exactly. I don't know why Didge is so worked up.

Worked up?

Nah, I just love showing how ridiculous and irrational many religious people are. Even more so that someone of your intelligence allows emotions to govern reason.

Beliefs allow as seen people to make irrational decisions, placing their own children second to a myth.
So why do they do this?
Its the same reason you all believe in the Abrahamic faiths.
Fear.
Fear of retribution by not obeying a command
A fear of eternal punishment if you do not believe.
If you claim its not fear, then you should have no issue at all renouncing your faith as what harm would come to you?
If you did not fear, you would not allow a child to go without food.
Any rational person of intelligence would place the well being of their children first.
No rational person would allow their own child to suffer from hunger.

Fear is a negative emotion, so you might want to ask yourself why your emotions rule and govern your thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:03 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Its a no brainier.

I can see the wisdom in your post but i'm pretty sure the idea of eating or dying was around well before darwin...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:33 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

I can see the wisdom in your post but i'm pretty sure the idea of eating or dying was around well before darwin...

so were all the laws of physics around before their discovery....that doesnt make them invalid HF....

and sods law was around a long time before some sod imortalised it........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:36 pm

fear is a natural instinct

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:39 pm

fear is a negative emotion becasue it prevents rational thinking....

"quote from "DUNE"

"fear is the mind killer"

fear is negative because it it obstructs and can interfere with your survival.....
It kills drive and prevents action when needed.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Worked up?

Nah, I just love showing how ridiculous and irrational many religious people are. Even more so that someone of your intelligence allows emotions to govern reason.

Beliefs allow as seen people to make irrational decisions, placing their own children second to a myth.
So why do they do this?
Its the same reason you all believe in the Abrahamic faiths.
Fear.
Fear of retribution by not obeying a command
A fear of eternal punishment if you do not believe.
If you claim its not fear, then you should have no issue at all renouncing your faith as what harm would come to you?
If you did not fear, you would not allow a child to go without food.
Any rational person of intelligence would place the well being of their children first.
No rational person would allow their own child to suffer from hunger.

Fear is a negative emotion, so you might want to ask yourself why your emotions rule and govern your thinking.

Why is fear a negative emotion?

Simple, all negative emotions are forms of fear, whether it be hate, anger, anxiety, frustration, sadness etc
Hate towards a people is a based on a fear of them.
Anger at a wrong is based on a fear it could happen to you or others
A fear of what may happens leads to anxiety.
A fear that we cannot accomplish, leads to frustration.
A fear of losing someone leads to sadness.
A fear of eternal punishment leads to irrational beliefs

All negative roads stem from fear
Once you eradicate this fear, you will cease to suffer these negative  emotions.
Easier said than done but ever so true.

Hope I helped further expand your understanding of negative emotions.

Now I really have to go.

So enjoy your day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:47 pm

victorismyhero wrote:fear is a negative emotion becasue it prevents rational thinking....

"quote from "DUNE"

fear is negative because it it obstructs and can interfere with your survival.....

Now that was way better and simpler than I explained.

All the best Victor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:53 pm

This quote best sums it up:

There are only two emotions: love and fear. All positive emotions come from love, all negative emotions from fear. From love flows happiness, contentment, peace, and joy. From fear comes anger, hate, anxiety and guilt. It's true that there are only two primary emotions, love and fear. But it's more accurate to say that there is only love or fear, for we cannot feel these two emotions together, at exactly the same time. They're opposites. If we're in fear, we are not in a place of love. When we're in a place of love, we cannot be in a place of fear.”

― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:07 pm

fear is a necessary emotion it can save our lives simple .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:20 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:fear is a necessary emotion it can save our lives simple .

Then you truly do not feel much love
Its out of love that we save lives
Love for people we do not know
Without love, you would not save anyone, you would simply just not care.

So do you really think fear is necessary?
Without fear in a world, there would be no hate.
There would be no violence
There would be no sorrow
There would not be any emotional pain
All wrongs stem from fear
Fear may sometimes push you into action, but you would only do so from a position of love. A love and care for others not yourself

Again I suggest you check your moral compass

All the best Dibs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:41 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:fear is a necessary emotion it can save our lives simple .

There would be no sorrow
Fear may sometimes push you into action, but you would only do so from a position of love. A love and care for others not yourself

All the best Dibs

fear is a very healthy and very necessary emotion....

anyone who says they are never scared is either a liar or and idiot or both...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:49 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

youre religion is just so handy isnt??

rules that are only really rules when its easy and convenient

thing is fuzzmuck youre part of a relgion that doesnt teach personal responsibility, Muslims generally dont understand civility and have little to zero social graces , the Muslims ummah understands demanding things and when the demands arent met using violence and murder to take things

it doesnt surprise me that these Muslim savages are refusing food. however if they choose not to eat then they are choosing to starve.

your commending them is a bit of a false economy isnt it?? all they are doing is putting off the enivitable, nothing commendable about that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:55 pm

Agreed. That is when the 'fight or flight' survival instinct kicks in.

To understand the Fight or Flight response it helps to think about the role of emotions in
our lives. Many of us would prefer to focus on our logical, thinking nature and ignore our
sometimes troublesome emotions, but emotions have a purpose.

Our most basic emotions like fear, anger or disgust are vital messengers: they evolved as signals to help
us meet our basic needs for self-preservation and safety. It would be dangerous to be
indecisive about a threat to our survival so the brain runs information from our senses
through the most primitive, reactive parts of our brain first. These areas of the brain
control instinctive responses and they don’t do too much thinking. This more primitive
part of our brain communicates with the rest of our brain and our body to create signals
we can’t ignore easily: powerful emotions and symptoms.

The Fight or Flight response is a physiological response triggered when we feel a strong
emotion like fear. Fear is the normal emotion to feel in response to a danger or threat.
Fear also has a close relative we call anxiety. The Fight or Flight response evolved to
enable us to react with appropriate actions: to run away, to fight, or sometimes freeze to
be a less visible target.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:04 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

There would be no sorrow

All the best Dibs

Nobody claim people do not fear.
But f=without fear, there would be no pain and suffering, as fear leads to hate and all negative emotions.
Take away fear, then people will not be controlled by negative emotions.
We do things out of love and fear is not healthy at all, as fear brings panic, which is not being in control

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:10 pm

Okay simple question on anyone meeting a potential partner for the first time. Would you state that if they did not love you, that you then would threaten them with constant suffering. 
Do you think they were a loving person or a violent hateful person?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:18 pm

Sorry will also further expand on this.
That a parent just as the bible and Quran do, threaten the most barbaric eternal punishments in regards to not loving and believing their god. If their own child does not love them or have faith in them. This action has attempted to place fear in their own child to obtain love. Now most rational people would ask why a parent uses threats to require love from their child. You would then rationalize that clearly that parent lacks love and is controlled by negative emotions. Where also a call to child services is prudent.

Catch you later

So to HF, how can you truly love a God as you do, when that love is not given freely from you but on pain of suffering if you do not love or believe? It is fear of suffering that forces you to claim love and belief. As without any punishment, you would have no need to believe and thus fear. Such gods can lay no claim to being all loving, but the opposite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:35 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Sorry will also further expand on this.
That a parent just as the bible and Quran do, threaten the most barbaric eternal punishments in regards to not loving and believing their god. If their own child does not love them or have faith in them. This action has attempted to place fear in their own child to obtain love. Now most rational people would ask why a parent uses threats to require love from their child. You would then rationalize that clearly that parent lacks love and is controlled by negative emotions. Where also a call to child services is prudent.

Catch you later

So to HF, how can you truly love a God as you do, when that love is not given freely from you but on pain of suffering if you do not love or believe? It is fear of suffering that forces you to claim love and belief. As without any punishment, you would have no need to believe and thus fear. Such gods can lay no claim to being all loving, but the opposite

there is no pain of suffering, we are all going to die, I did not start believing Just because I knew i was going to die, I started believing because by all rights I should have died, several times...

God is just love, he did everything for us so we can be right with him even though we do not deserve it, the thing is with God his love really is unconditional...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:41 pm

Cuchulain wrote:This quote best sums it up:

There are only two emotions: love and fear. All positive emotions come from love, all negative emotions from fear. From love flows happiness, contentment, peace, and joy. From fear comes anger, hate, anxiety and guilt. It's true that there are only two primary emotions, love and fear. But it's more accurate to say that there is only love or fear, for we cannot feel these two emotions together, at exactly the same time. They're opposites. If we're in fear, we are not in a place of love. When we're in a place of love, we cannot be in a place of fear.”

― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

thats a bit "hippy-fied" didge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Nobody claim people do not fear.
But f=without fear, there would be no pain and suffering, as fear leads to hate and all negative emotions
rubbish didge...pain is not emotionally controlled....you cant say that the pain you feel when you hammer your thumb by mistake id due to "fear" thats just non sesnse....

also you are failing to account for the deranged mind.....

Take away fear, then people will not be controlled by negative emotions.
We do things out of love and fear is not healthy at all, as fear brings panic, which is not being in control

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:20 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:fear is a negative emotion becasue it prevents rational thinking....

"quote from "DUNE"

Not true. Flight or fight can be positive reactions.

It's "freeze" that is a negative reaction (or prevent action, as you say).

Again - fear is not negative in itself. It is an emotion designed to motivate you (the clue is in the word: e-motion).

It's how you are motivated that determines what is positive or negative: fight, flight or freeze.

wrong...fear may dictate flight when the safer/better thing is to fight....
fear also leads to hopelessness and depression....

fear pervents the application of logic to a situation....

it is indeed "the mind killer"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:42 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

"quote from "DUNE"

Again - fear is not negative in itself. It is an emotion designed to motivate you (the clue is in the word: e-motion).

It's how you are motivated that determines what is positive or negative: fight, flight or freeze.

Totally agree!

Fear can save lives

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:51 pm

gelico again wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Totally agree!

Fear can save lives

you mean like when an army is routed and all killed, when staying and fighting ccould save them????

like when victims in a disaster panic out of fear and run around like headless chickens, and therfor die

like panic when someone is drowning and pulls under the would be rescuer??

fear of individually doing something or of the unknown may on a few occaisions have saved someone....BUT...in the long term it is a destroyer.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:54 pm

also many things considered born out of fear are actually not so...some decisions which on the surface ay appear "cowardly" or fearful are born of logic and well understood consideration....THAT is not fear...that is logic and common sense....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:05 pm

there are numerous states of fear though ...you are only talking "instantaneous fear" and that is kind of half useful half destructive, since you react as you impulsively and thuse may well act in an inappropriate manner.

then there is "long term fear"....which is where the real destructiveness comes in, we know well enough of the serious mental trauma that can be inflicted on people in that state...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:06 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
gelico again wrote:

Totally agree!

Fear can save lives

you mean like when an army is routed and all killed, when staying and fighting ccould save them????

like when victims in a disaster panic out of fear and run around like headless chickens, and therfor die

like panic when someone is drowning and pulls under the would be rescuer??

fear of individually doing something or of the unknown may on a few occaisions have saved someone....BUT...in the long term it is a destroyer.....

fear does not necessarily make you run round like a headless chicken

fear does not necessarily make you panic

it isn't the fear itself that is the problem but the way some people deal with it

eg, if a doctors report states that you are in danger of heart attack unless you change your lifestyle habits then the fear of that very thing will make you change and will have a positive result

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next