NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore

+7
Irn Bru
Tommy Monk
stardesk
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Andy
eddie
11 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 6 Empty Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:10 am

First topic message reminder :

vehemently anti-migrant column penned by Sun columnist Katie Hopkins, which saw her invite the media to show her “bodies floating in water”, has resurfaced amid heartbreaking images of a drowned Syrian toddler washed up on a Turkish beach. On Wednesday three-year-old Aylan Kurdi was found face-down on a beach in Turkey, after the vessels carrying him, his family and 19 other refugees sank as they attempted to reach the Greek island of Kos. Images of Aylan’s tiny lifeless body being gently carried from the shore have shocked the world – and brought back to mind Hopkins’ comments, in a piece entitled: ‘Rescue boats? I’d use gunships to stop migrants’.

The mother-of-three likened those fleeing war torn nations – like Aylan and his family who left their hometown of Kobane after it was besieged by Islamic State militants – to “cockroaches” and called for them to be turned away with force.
“No, I don’t care. Show me pictures of coffins, show me bodies floating in the water, play violins and show me skinny people looking sad.
Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 6 O-AXELROD-570
Katie Hopkins's column in The Sun
“I still don’t care.”
The column which dates back to April has put Hopkins in the firing line on social media once again.
@KTHopkins "Show me bodies floating in the water, I don't care" - Their names were Alyan and Galip. Hang your head. pic.twitter.com/kuWhBR2usr
— Katie Elin-Salt (@KatieElinSalt) September 3, 2015

“@jpublik: Someone got their wish in the end cc @KTHopkins pic.twitter.com/wy8P4iVnBz” Vile. You'd have to have a heart of stone.
— The WOO (@Woo100) September 3, 2015

Good day for you? @KTHopkins pic.twitter.com/pJseQVzCYX
— Al Britten (@AlBritten) September 3, 2015

Anyone who thinks Katie Hopkins is "funny" or "real", she was talking about the little Syrian boy when she said this pic.twitter.com/OvANzEwSQt
— Amy (@AmyxJean) September 3, 2015

Did Katie Hopkins smirk at the little boy, who was dead on the beach, I bet she did. https://t.co/8wB5sddvbQ
— All Jokes Aside (@spittingvenom1) September 3, 2015

Are you happy now @KTHopkins https://t.co/azTodK6wT2
— john michael pratt (@johnmp04) September 3, 2015

does @KTHopkins know the internet never forgets? rot in hell you vile waste of oxygen pic.twitter.com/ZW4LxOyi4j
— Amanda Hugginkiis (@grande_lattte) September 3, 2015

FLASHBACK: @KTHopkins pic.twitter.com/Nhcasjqtly
— Media Guido (@MediaGuido) September 3, 2015

In August it emerged Hopkins had been questioned by police over allegations of incitement of racial hatred – believed to be in connection with the column. A petition calling for Hopkins to be sacked from the newspaper reached more than 300,000 signatures and even the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights added his voice to the protests. Jordanian Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein said the reality television star had used language in her column similar to that used by newspapers and radio stations in Rwanda before the 1994 genocide that led to hundreds of thousands of people being slaughtered.

Al Hussein urged authorities in the UK to use the law to clamp down on "vicious verbal assault on migrants and asylum seekers in the UK tabloid press", adding: "The Nazi media described people their masters wanted to eliminate as rats and cockroaches. This type of language is clearly inflammatory and unacceptable, especially in a national newspaper.

"The Sun's editors took an editorial decision to publish this article, and - if it is found in breach of the law - should be held responsible along with the author." In June Hopkins reflected upon the column, admitting she regretted some of the extreme language she used. She told the Press Association: "There's some things about that column, there are some words which in hindsight you'd probably look to pull out of there.

"But I think overall my message isn't about the idea that we want to see migrants and people suffering, it's an idea that we need to find solutions to problems."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/03/katie-hopkins-attacked-for-migrants-column-after-drowned-syrian-refugee-washes-ashore_n_8081610.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Back to top Go down

Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 6 Empty Re: Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:28 pm

Star like all the others you are making excuses for failure on the part of the British leaders planning.
NO you are not over populated not even close as posted Multiple times. plenty of other nations and cities are more populated. you could increase the population by millions Just by modernizing one of your major cities.

Quite frankly it disgusting that you think you should not hear other accents.

If you want to talk about Australia go to the Australia thread... I have said we Should be founding a new city and taking MILLIONS.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 6 Empty Re: Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:55 pm

Cities..."spit"....the bane of civilisation.....

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:19 am

see like i said in the civil war thread this is just evolution

Cities Are Civilization, and just like every time the bumpkins at the edge of civilization blinded by their tears of Anxiety caused by their fear of change will be led by the hand into the future. Rolling Eyes tongue tongue tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:26 am

Veya..who wants your vision of utopia.....cities stink.....cities are crowded cities are inconvenient
cities are noisy cities FORCE people into overcrowded areas with no "me space"

cities are an intrusion on "personal space"

and when its raining every bastard there trys to blind you with an umbrella

(they also push disabled people out of the way, tread on your kids, and hate you if you have a dog....)

and 90% of them only visit the countryside to dump rubbish.....

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:42 am

British Cities may be like that
and
Country bumpkins
Stink literally like shit of all sorts of animals
shoot your dog or anything cute and fluffy
And 90% only visit civilization to get their lives saved by technology or some other wonder that is only possible by the mass grouping of humanity.

See i can make up a rant a s good as you Cool Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Razz Razz Razz

and selfishness victor, there is no Me space for most people so why do you get it, your ancestors took it by the gun off others... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes something about what is good for geese and ganders Wink
If you are so lucky to be one of the FEW on earth that has so much that you don't need to share your space... And still get access to modern health care, internet, education and all the rest.. You really have no right to complain.

FACT the Number of Humans on the Planet Means that the Planet Cannot Support YOUR lifestyle for most people. Only the efficiency of cities allows so many Humans to exist.

It's not about what you want it is about what is needed.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:55 am

veya_victaous wrote:British Cities may be like that
and
Country bumpkins
Stink literally like shit of all sorts of animals

even thats better than human shit piss and vomit... Rolling Eyes

shoot your dog or anything cute and fluffy

nah ...shoot a few city dwellers.....most have no function....mere drones

And 90% only visit civilization to get their lives saved by technology or some other wonder that is only possible by the mass grouping of humanity.

"mass groupings" no longer needed...with modern comms.....cities are a pointless anachronism

oh...and you primitives may only have hospitals in cities....here at least we have them in our smaller market towns too Laughing true the cons keep trying to close them Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 6 1794926327 but hey ho...

See i can make up a rant a s good as you   Cool  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Razz  Razz  Razz

meh...you are only a beginner...let me know when you finaly pass "rant 101"

and selfishness victor, there is no Me space for most people so why do you get it, your ancestors took it by the gun off others...  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  something about what is good for geese and ganders  Wink
If you are so lucky to be one of the FEW on earth that has so much that you don't need to share your space... And still get access to modern health care, internet, education and all the rest.. You really have no right to complain.

FACT the Number of Humans on the Planet Means that the Planet Cannot Support YOUR lifestyle for most people. Only the efficiency of cities allows so many Humans to exist

then lets have a war and thin the pests out.....

It's not about what you want it is about what is needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:58 am

Sigh

Why not those wishing for a war, I have a very easy solution for you so you can have your war with Islam. Book a flight to Turkey and then join a Militia to fight ISIS and allow the rest of those of us with sanity to get on with our lives. You can have all the war you want then with this extremist group that shares the same goals and aims that you have.

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:09 am

Cuchulain wrote:Sigh

Why not those wishing for a war, I have a very easy solution for you so you can have your war with Islam. Book a flight to Turkey and then join a Militia to fight ISIS and allow the rest of those of us with sanity to get on with our lives. You can have all the war you want then with this extremist group that shares the same goals and aims that you have.

Thank you

perhaps you should stop taking what i say to veya at face value.....I enjoy feeding that particular fish...he amuses me.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:11 am

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:Sigh

Thank you

perhaps you should stop taking what i say to veya at face value.....I enjoy feeding that particular fish...he amuses me.......

Fair enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:25 am

oh and a few factlets for Veya

cities have a far higher RATE of mental illness than rural areas
cities have a far higher murder rate than rural areas
cities have a far higher overall crime rate than rural areas
cities have a far higher "hate crime " rate than their rurl cousins .."market towns", many of which DO have a relatively high immigrant population....

so cities turn people into psychopathic killers....... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:33 am

Did you factor in numbers per thousand population Victor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:37 am

thats why i said crime RATE etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:46 am

We have too many people here already and foreigners should stay where they are.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:01 pm

victorismyhero wrote:oh and a few factlets for Veya

cities have a far higher "hate crime " rate than their rurl cousins .."market towns", many of which DO have a relatively high immigrant population....

well then you better be careful if there is a war Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  not only do we outnumber, we are apparently more dangerous than you Bumpkins Razz Razz

I am sure the biggest and best hospitals and universities are still within cities Wink

and Yay Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 6 2681620681 Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 6 2681620681 Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 6 2681620681 Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 6 2681620681 Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 6 2681620681  I amuse someone other than myself  Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 6 3489511464
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:11 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:oh and a few factlets for Veya

well then you better be careful if there is a war Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  not only do we outnumber, we are apparently more dangerous than you Bumpkins Razz Razz

yeah...but you are lager drinking wussies..... and most of you are fat  Razz ...and polluted....

I am sure the biggest and best hospitals and universities are still within cities  Wink

true but they are full of immigrants.....

and Yay Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 6 2681620681 Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 6 2681620681 Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 6 2681620681 Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 6 2681620681 Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 6 2681620681  I amuse someone other than myself  Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 6 3489511464

hmmmmm....do you spend a LOT of time "amusing yourself" Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 6 2190311264 Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 6 265384880

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:51 am

well to be fair... TV is pretty terrible so amusing ones self is often a better option  Rolling Eyes

I must admit I am not always sure if people get my jokes.  Neutral
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:04 am

Veya, Brits are renowned for catching the drift of a joke; we get the very subtle, the very obvious and the downright bizarre. cheers
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:30 am

veya ..."to amuse oneself = Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 6 1132368643 "

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:43 pm

We are at the forefront of the modern and civilised world... it is the huge numbers in other countries who want to live like we do... that's why so many of them aspire to be like us and why so many are literally dying to try to get here and have some of it!!!

There are also huge numbers of people in those countries who don't want to adopt our advanced civilised ways and want to carry on living in their same old ways... these are the people who need to be dragged into the 21st century... and the sooner they are then the sooner the rest of their people will be more satisfied in their own countries instead of trying to get here and other more advanced nations for a part of this.

Mass immigration here by people who want this 'better'life, is actually choking it off and eventually will make the whole thing collapse into ruin with huge overcrowding, huge rises in cost of living, businesses folding as they simply cannot meet costs and wage demands and remain afloat etc... we are already seeing the systems creaking and costs spiraling.

People should be improving things more in their home countries instead of all trying to jump onto our ship and eventually making it sink.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:00 pm

HERE HERE Tommy. I quite agree with you. What the hell is Cameron playing at, inviting in 20,000! Will he house any of them at No.10? Or tents in Downing St? The man's mental and not looking ahead at what may become of England and the English people.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6