NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Hopkins - one sick bitch

+4
HoratioTarr
eddie
'Wolfie
Andy
8 posters

Go down

Katie Hopkins - one sick bitch Empty Katie Hopkins - one sick bitch

Post by Andy Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:10 pm

At it again.
She is one sour cow I wouldn't mourn.

Katie Hopkins' sick Camber Sands tweet sparks police complaint to Twitter

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/katie-hopkins-sick-camber-sands-8701711#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Katie Hopkins - one sick bitch Empty Re: Katie Hopkins - one sick bitch

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:59 pm

We have nearly the exact same 'Freedom of Speech' rights here in America that Britain does ...so while this is ghastly and beyond the pale for 'sick & twisted' what she did in a way of a 'POLL' - it hardly rates any Legal Action for rule violations!
Katie Hopkins - one sick bitch A-twitter-user-complains-to-the-police-over-an-insensitive-tweet-by-Katie-Hopkins

If people are that upset - then sending her their opinion via her twitter account will get their message across or better yet 'DUMP THE BROAD' and quit following her every sick/demented/mental drool.   Katie Hopkins - one sick bitch 2190311264

BTW - it's been pulled off of twitter ...the image still in the 'Mirror Link' is the only current one that I could find.
However today Chief Superintendent Di Roskilly of Sussex Police said: "We believe we now know who the men are and that they came to the beach together for the day.
"We believe they are all in their late teens and early 20s and come from the Greater London area.
"These men were not fully clothed when they were pulled from the sea but wearing clothes appropriate for being at the beach for the day.
"We have no further reports of anyone else missing from Camber and there are no on-going searches related to this incident.
But in reading the link and the number of bodies that have drowned {been found} at this specific beach - what's the issue here?  Under toe Undertow - strong waves - people just don't know how the hell to swim?

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:11 pm

Strong undertow and tide rip parallel to the beach.
I know the area,whilst it is shallow shelving beach,the strength of the full tide during a rip is enough to bowl you over if thigh deep.. These guys probably were not used to bathing in the sea and sadly got caught out.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:31 pm

We have our very own extreme 'WING BATS' that have so many religious supporters they have access to radio stations and even more listening audiences to spew their vile/bile!
Rush Limbaugh - has been doing this for a long-long time;
here's his latest > > >

Rush Limbaugh is currently hawking the idea that President Barack Obama is funneling money to lesbians so they can train members of the LGBT community to become farmers so they can invade and overtake conservative red states.
On the August 17 airing of the Rush Limbaugh Show on the Premier Radio Network, he announced:
“Have you heard about the Agriculture Department’s financial grants to lesbian farmers? What they’re trying to do is convince lesbians to become farmers.”
Limbaugh is attempting to create hysteria in response to the 15th annual Nationwide LGBT rural summit, which took place in Iowa on August 18.
http://deadstate.org/rush-limbaugh-lesbian-farmers-are-being-trained-by-the-government-to-invade-rural-america-or-something/

Besides this vile fake-bible thumper, we have the ilk of Ann Coulter ; now she's very much the same mind set that your Kate Hopkins is ...they could be 'sisters from another mother' and they do resemble one another too Suspect

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:34 pm

Surprised

GEEZ...  That Katie Hopkins is one dirt fugly old bag, isn't she  !?!

Despite the obvious repulsiveness of her tweets, and her suspect state of mind, when there have been stories on here previously concerning her obnoxious antics, I've noticed that she did have 2 or 3 fans/supporters back then among our English based contributors on here..

Australia doesn't have 'Freedom of Speech' protection laws but rather "Freedom of Expression", which effectively places more responsibility on the person speaking out; (Though, there is currently a push from groups of far-right politicians and fascists, to replace our current laws with some US style legislation --  so as to allow them more leeway with their hatemongering, and attacking and lambasting innocents, victims and minority groups..).

IT IS possible that police down here may find that they have a little more room to move in addressing such obnoxious behaviours, when compared with their British counterparts..        Katie Hopkins - one sick bitch 479860004

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:36 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Strong undertow and tide rip parallel to the  beach.
I know the area, whilst it is shallow shelving beach, the strength of the full tide during a rip is enough to bowl you over if thigh deep.. These guys probably were not used to bathing in the sea and sadly got caught out.

So there's a influx of weekenders that visit this area but aren't familiar to the rip tide's and just screw it up and die?  Seems to be a rash of young men that are the victims according to what I'd read.  No
Most of our beaches have 'Rip Tide' warning signs posted when the currents are that fierce but we have many beach patrols/life guard/coast guard watch towers in place as well.  Is this a lack of protection on this beach area?

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:52 pm

Idea

EVEN WHEN you have patrolled beaches, there are still always people managing to get themselves into difficulties --  and many reasons why singles and groups may get into trouble away from potential rescuers :

Wandering around remote areas, rock platforms, and unpatrolled beaches;
Being there after hours, even at nighttime;
Being there out of season;
Maybe even ignoring signs for closed beaches and dangerous conditions..

Made even worse if people aren't locals;  aren't used to surf conditions;  don't recognise rips and other dangers.         Suspect
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:59 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea

EVEN WHEN you have patrolled beaches, there are still always people managing to get themselves into difficulties --  and many reasons why singles and groups may get into trouble away from potential rescuers :

Wandering around remote areas, rock platforms, and unpatrolled beaches;
Being there after hours, even at nighttime;
Being there out of season;
Maybe even ignoring signs for closed beaches and dangerous conditions..

Made even worse if people aren't locals;  aren't used to surf conditions;  don't recognise rips and other dangers.         Suspect

Certainly, well aware of the 'STUPID HUMAN FACTOR' for any of these type of locations, despite the very visible warning signs; just that some of what I'd read about the deaths seemed to be when there were loads of humans and zero life type guards on duty!  Just wondering if that was a practice on this beach area or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:46 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Surprised

Despite the obvious repulsiveness of her tweets, and her suspect state of mind, when there have been stories on here previously concerning her obnoxious antics, I've noticed that she did have 2 or 3 fans/supporters back then among our English based contributors on here..

Australia doesn't have 'Freedom of Speech' protection laws but rather "Freedom of Expression", which effectively places more responsibility on the person speaking out; (Though, there is currently a push from groups of far-right politicians and fascists, to replace our current laws with some US style legislation --  so as to allow them more leeway with their hatemongering, and attacking and lambasting innocents, victims and minority groups..).

IT IS possible that police down here may find that they have a little more room to move in addressing such obnoxious behaviours, when compared with their British counterparts..        Katie Hopkins - one sick bitch 479860004

I hope someone pulls you up on that!!!! You're not allowed to call women ugly or unattractive.

Katie Hopkins - one sick bitch 2190311264 No takers??????
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:04 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Surprised

I hope someone pulls you up on that!!!! You're not allowed to call women ugly or unattractive.

Katie Hopkins - one sick bitch 2190311264   No takers??????

Shove it in the hypocrisy thread

lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Well.

That's all I can say.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:01 pm

She is ugly ...definitely rotten on the inside anyway.

I said a couple of weeks ago when 3 people drowned in N Wales...we need more lifeguards and land patrols on our beaches.
So far 15 people have drowned in the last 3 weeks in the UK.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:08 pm

Syl wrote:She is ugly ...definitely rotten on the inside anyway.

I said a couple of weeks ago when 3 people drowned in N Wales...we need more lifeguards and land patrols on our beaches.

My son was planning to go there tomorrow with his girlfriend and her parents. They've decided to go elsewhere. They felt it a little insensitive to go and have fun.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:29 pm

eddie wrote:

My son was planning to go there tomorrow with his girlfriend and her parents. They've decided to go elsewhere. They felt it a little insensitive to go and have fun.

I know what you mean, it certainly puts a dampener enjoying yourself on the same beach where bodies were recently dragged from the water.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:37 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

I know what you mean, it certainly puts a dampener enjoying yourself on the same beach where bodies were recently dragged from the water.

That's pretty much what he said. Now of course I'm telling him to only go ankle-deep lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:43 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

That's pretty much what he said. Now of course I'm telling him to only go ankle-deep lol!

Beware of the rip tides....he will be OK.
The beach in Wales where we stay has had a couple of deaths recently....sad, but life goes on and people still flock to the beaches when the weather is nice.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:03 pm

And this is hand shandys other thread on recent deaths at the sea side...

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t17636-drowning-in-stormy-seas

Hypocrisy anyone...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:16 pm

No amount of lifeguards will save people from their own ignorance and idiocy. Perhaps there should be large red lettered signs up warning of rip tides and quicksand. Do you imagine even if there was that people would abide by that? There's always some twits who never do, put their own lives at risk and the lives of those who have to then go and rescue them.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:02 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

And this is hand shandys other thread on recent deaths at the sea side...

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t17636-drowning-in-stormy-seas

Hypocrisy anyone...!?

You don't see the difference between irresponsible parents leading kids swimming or rock pooling onto dangerous beaches during long predicted force 10 storms and 5 London lads going for a swim on what is thought a safe beach, along with 30,000 other beach goers, o not the hottest day for 5 years?
Fuck me, Tom,you are more dopey than most on here know and say.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:35 am

You only start showing sympathy when it is brown skinned people...

Racist!

And you say 30000 people on that beach that day in calm clear conditions ?

But these 5 couldn't see the tide coming in...!?

That must make them pretty stupid too don't you think...!?

Or maybe they were all out of their heads on drugs...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:07 am

Suggest you go away, turn on BBC news or Sky or Channel 4 or ITN or buy any newspaper and fucking read,listen and mainly DIGEST the information.
They drowned as a result of quicksand upto their thighs and we're unable to free themselves because of the strong cross current. They quickly became exhausted, in spite of being good swimmers. They drowned before anyone realised it.
Jeez Tom,are you really that much of an imbecile?
Perhaps it's a shame your father had good swimmers.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:44 am

Yeah... it's dangerous down the Sea side if you don't take precautions and don't take heed of the warning signs...

But as your 2 threads show... you couldn't care less about all the others... but only care now cos these 5 were brown skinned...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:08 am

Handy Andy wrote:At it again.
She is one sour cow I wouldn't mourn.

Katie Hopkins' sick Camber Sands tweet sparks police complaint to Twitter

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/katie-hopkins-sick-camber-sands-8701711#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare
Lol Katie does it again hahaha. Norty gal. Katie Hopkins - one sick bitch 2984306523
12 hours of brain surgery yet just as twisted as before. geek

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:21 pm

4Eva wrote:We have nearly the exact same 'Freedom of Speech' rights here in America that Britain does ...so while this is ghastly and beyond the pale for 'sick & twisted' what she did in a way of a 'POLL' - it hardly rates any Legal Action for rule violations!

Actually, not true.  In the US, freedom of speech is in the First Amendment of the Constitution.  Under Article 6 of the Constitution, the US Constitution is the highest law in the land (supremacy clause). So freedom of speech trumps all laws that try to suppress speech.

Britain only has only common legislation and no written constitution, meaning that any law giving freedom of speech can be eclipsed tomorrow by another law, taking it away.  Indeed, Britain has a number of laws that abridge freedom of speech:

Wiki wrote:However, [in the UK] there is a broad sweep of exceptions including threatening, abusive or insulting words or behavior intending or likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress or cause a breach of the peace (which has been used to prohibit racist speech targeted at individuals), sending any article which is indecent or grossly offensive with an intent to cause distress or anxiety (which has been used to prohibit speech of a racist or anti-religious nature), incitement, incitement to racial hatred, incitement to religious hatred, incitement to terrorism including encouragement of terrorism and dissemination of terrorist publications, glorifying terrorism, collection or possession of a document or record containing information likely to be of use to a terrorist, treason including advocating for the abolition of the monarchy (which cannot be successfully prosecuted) or compassing or imagining the death of the monarch, sedition (no longer illegal, sedition and seditious libel (as common law offences) were abolished by section 73 of the Coroners and Justice Act 2009 (with effect on 12 January 2010)), obscenity, indecency including corruption of public morals and outraging public decency, defamation, prior restraint, restrictions on court reporting including names of victims and evidence and prejudicing or interfering with court proceedings, prohibition of post-trial interviews with jurors, scandalising the court by criticising or murmuring judges, time, manner, and place restrictions, harassment, privileged communications, trade secrets, classified material, copyright, patents, military conduct, and limitations on commercial speech such as advertising.

In the US, the Court has recognized laws that prohibit speech after the fact, under certain regulatory conditions, but the US strictly limits prior restraint and only certain kinds of subjects (eg, espionage, etc.).

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:37 pm

Original Quill wrote:
4Eva wrote:We have nearly the exact same 'Freedom of Speech' rights here in America that Britain does ...so while this is ghastly and beyond the pale for 'sick & twisted' what she did in a way of a 'POLL' - it hardly rates any Legal Action for rule violations!

Actually, not true.  In the US, freedom of speech is in the First Amendment of the Constitution.  Under Article 6 of the Constitution, the US Constitution is the highest law in the land (supremacy clause). So freedom of speech trumps all laws that try to suppress speech.

Britain only has only common legislation and no written constitution, meaning that any law giving freedom of speech can be eclipsed tomorrow by another law, taking it away.  

Indeed, Britain has a number of laws that abridge freedom of speech: In the US, the Court has recognized laws that prohibit speech after the fact, under certain regulatory conditions, but the US strictly limits prior restraint and only certain kinds of subjects (eg, espionage, etc.).
Katie Hopkins - one sick bitch 1363015401    Sooooooo, Mister Lawyer Man, my generalization wasn't within an English meter close enough for ya?   Katie Hopkins - one sick bitch 1858517897    

I'll just post and leave a hole for you to close up in your best legalize wording and finite research ... Katie Hopkins - one sick bitch 2385359624

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:07 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Britain only has only common legislation and no written constitution, meaning that any law giving freedom of speech can be eclipsed tomorrow by another law, taking it away.  

Indeed, Britain has a number of laws that abridge freedom of speech: In the US, the Court has recognized laws that prohibit speech after the fact, under certain regulatory conditions, but the US strictly limits prior restraint and only certain kinds of subjects (eg, espionage, etc.).
Katie Hopkins - one sick bitch 1363015401    Sooooooo, Mister Lawyer Man, my generalization wasn't within an English meter close enough for ya?   Katie Hopkins - one sick bitch 1858517897    

I'll just post and leave a hole for you to close up in your best legalize wording and finite research ... Katie Hopkins - one sick bitch 2385359624

Yeah...well, no, no, I wasn't being critical of your assessment.  But I raised the point because few people recognize the subtle difference.  

Freedom of speech is much more secure in the US, not because it is necessarily legislated in stronger language, or any other such reason related to lawmaking, but because it is anchored in a higher law.  The United Kingdom incorporates Article 10 of the European Convention into the the Human Rights Act of 1998.  That's just another co-equal peice of legislation that can be undone next week, by another law.

It would take a constitutional amendment of gigantic proportions to undo the First Amendment, sometimes called the first principle of the Constitution. Consequently, freedom of speech is much tighter, and more secure in the US.

You see this all the time, but Brits will argue we have freedom of speech, too! The point that it is constitutional in the US is overlooked. We cannot willy-nilly override the Constitution, like it's just another piece of legislation.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:24 pm

Yeah...well, no, no, I wasn't being critical of your assessment.  But I raised the point because few people recognize the subtle difference.  
NP, Quill ...I knew when I posted that that my generalization was stretching the truth factor a few bars off center!  Katie Hopkins - one sick bitch 3350646086

My ego isn't that precious that I can't take a POKE when I've earned one!  LOL Katie Hopkins - one sick bitch 2089010162

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down