NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore

+7
Irn Bru
Tommy Monk
stardesk
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
Andy
eddie
11 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 5 Empty Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:10 am

First topic message reminder :

vehemently anti-migrant column penned by Sun columnist Katie Hopkins, which saw her invite the media to show her “bodies floating in water”, has resurfaced amid heartbreaking images of a drowned Syrian toddler washed up on a Turkish beach. On Wednesday three-year-old Aylan Kurdi was found face-down on a beach in Turkey, after the vessels carrying him, his family and 19 other refugees sank as they attempted to reach the Greek island of Kos. Images of Aylan’s tiny lifeless body being gently carried from the shore have shocked the world – and brought back to mind Hopkins’ comments, in a piece entitled: ‘Rescue boats? I’d use gunships to stop migrants’.

The mother-of-three likened those fleeing war torn nations – like Aylan and his family who left their hometown of Kobane after it was besieged by Islamic State militants – to “cockroaches” and called for them to be turned away with force.
“No, I don’t care. Show me pictures of coffins, show me bodies floating in the water, play violins and show me skinny people looking sad.
Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 5 O-AXELROD-570
Katie Hopkins's column in The Sun
“I still don’t care.”
The column which dates back to April has put Hopkins in the firing line on social media once again.
@KTHopkins "Show me bodies floating in the water, I don't care" - Their names were Alyan and Galip. Hang your head. pic.twitter.com/kuWhBR2usr
— Katie Elin-Salt (@KatieElinSalt) September 3, 2015

“@jpublik: Someone got their wish in the end cc @KTHopkins pic.twitter.com/wy8P4iVnBz” Vile. You'd have to have a heart of stone.
— The WOO (@Woo100) September 3, 2015

Good day for you? @KTHopkins pic.twitter.com/pJseQVzCYX
— Al Britten (@AlBritten) September 3, 2015

Anyone who thinks Katie Hopkins is "funny" or "real", she was talking about the little Syrian boy when she said this pic.twitter.com/OvANzEwSQt
— Amy (@AmyxJean) September 3, 2015

Did Katie Hopkins smirk at the little boy, who was dead on the beach, I bet she did. https://t.co/8wB5sddvbQ
— All Jokes Aside (@spittingvenom1) September 3, 2015

Are you happy now @KTHopkins https://t.co/azTodK6wT2
— john michael pratt (@johnmp04) September 3, 2015

does @KTHopkins know the internet never forgets? rot in hell you vile waste of oxygen pic.twitter.com/ZW4LxOyi4j
— Amanda Hugginkiis (@grande_lattte) September 3, 2015

FLASHBACK: @KTHopkins pic.twitter.com/Nhcasjqtly
— Media Guido (@MediaGuido) September 3, 2015

In August it emerged Hopkins had been questioned by police over allegations of incitement of racial hatred – believed to be in connection with the column. A petition calling for Hopkins to be sacked from the newspaper reached more than 300,000 signatures and even the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights added his voice to the protests. Jordanian Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein said the reality television star had used language in her column similar to that used by newspapers and radio stations in Rwanda before the 1994 genocide that led to hundreds of thousands of people being slaughtered.

Al Hussein urged authorities in the UK to use the law to clamp down on "vicious verbal assault on migrants and asylum seekers in the UK tabloid press", adding: "The Nazi media described people their masters wanted to eliminate as rats and cockroaches. This type of language is clearly inflammatory and unacceptable, especially in a national newspaper.

"The Sun's editors took an editorial decision to publish this article, and - if it is found in breach of the law - should be held responsible along with the author." In June Hopkins reflected upon the column, admitting she regretted some of the extreme language she used. She told the Press Association: "There's some things about that column, there are some words which in hindsight you'd probably look to pull out of there.

"But I think overall my message isn't about the idea that we want to see migrants and people suffering, it's an idea that we need to find solutions to problems."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/03/katie-hopkins-attacked-for-migrants-column-after-drowned-syrian-refugee-washes-ashore_n_8081610.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Back to top Go down

Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 5 Empty Re: Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:07 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
eddie wrote:I don't mind if someone speaks their mind - but sometimes, it's not what we want to hear.

If she means what she says then she needs to own it, and explain herself.
If she doesn't, a public apology should be on its way.

She's a publicity whore and trying to be the UK's Ann Coulter.

I bet she doesn't actually believe what she says, but says stuff for shock value and to sell her column.

As they say, don't feed the troll.

That's all she is: a paid troll.

+ 1 million

Back to top Go down

Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore - Page 5 Empty Re: Katie Hopkins Attacked For Migrants Column After Drowned Syrian Toddler Washes Ashore

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:17 pm

Still avoiding the points and question dodge, I see..!

I will try again...

They have already fled tosafe countries who are accepting them dodge... they are already now in safe countries and don't NEED to flee any more.

They don't NEED to come to UK or Germany or France or Sweden etc... they just WANT to...!!!

Do you know the difference between WANT and NEED ... dodge!?

Well!!!???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:19 pm

You had your chance twatty

You avoided every point and repeated past questions easily rubbished

I am not going to have repeat arguments you got taken to the cleaners on

It just proves you are as much an idiot as HF

Ha ha ha Ha

Now com,e up with something new or you just get left sulking

Your choice

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:22 pm

Still avoiding the points and question dodge, I see..!

I will try again...

They have already fled tosafe countries who are accepting them dodge... they are already now in safe countries and don't NEED to flee any more.

They don't NEED to come to UK or Germany or France or Sweden etc... they just WANT to...!!!

Well!!!???

Oh, and do you like my new avatar...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:24 pm

Game over

You had your chance ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:29 pm

And do you like my new avatar...?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:08 pm

Eilzel wrote:20,000 over 5 years is nothing. France will do more in one year; Germany over 40x that amount. These countries are not better or more capable of taking on those big numbers than the UK. Though their goverments are morally superior to ours it seems. Still, 20,000 is a lot better than was talked about this time last week...

We have empty buildings across the UK. We have room.

That's fair enough but France and Germany are much bigger than us.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:13 pm

The population of France is estimated at 64,641,279 as of July 1 2014. France's population is equivalent to 0.89% of the total world population. France ranks number 21 in the list of countries by population.

The population of the United Kingdom is estimated at 63,489,234 as of July 1 2014. U.K.'s population is equivalent to 0.88% of the total world population.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:16 pm

If there are empty buildings then they to be used to house our homeless not refugees sorry charity starts at home and it is unfair to put refugees above our homeless and needy .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:17 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:If there are empty buildings then they to be used to house our homeless not refugees sorry charity starts at home and it is unfair to put refugees above our homeless and needy .

There are lots of soldiers living homeless.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:21 pm

eddie wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:If there are empty buildings then they to be used to house our homeless not refugees sorry charity starts at home and it is unfair to put refugees above our homeless and needy .

There are lots of soldiers living homeless.

and they will still be homeless its unfair

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:22 pm

While the Syrian refugees are already in safe countries and being looked after with food and shelter, clothing etc...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:27 pm

And the Uk is going to do its share and help some, though tiny compared to others

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:29 pm

We are already giving hundreds of millions to help and 12 billion every year to the rest of The worlds needy
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:29 pm

Not enough, we can do far more and they need help, so we should help. Best you get used to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:30 pm

and our own people won't get any help they will remain on the streets and without warmth in winter , but that doesn't matter does it as long as the refugees are taken jolly good care of .

And how come IDS has made benefit cuts to the needy and yet there will be plenty of benefit hand outs to these people . Where does that make sense ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:31 pm

So trying to argue off two wrongs to then deny people

Failed argument when both should be helped

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:32 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Not enough, we can do far more and they need help, so we should help. Best you get used to that.

I bet you don't really mean that you just sit there and wind decent folk up with your holier than thou attitude , by your standards we would all be refugees bloody idiot .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:33 pm

Cuchulain wrote:So trying to argue off two wrongs to then deny people

Failed argument when both should be helped

you are = fail you don't know sense , our people won't receive help and you know that but you don't care . They won't get help they never have yet so how can this help them lol dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:We are already giving hundreds of millions to help and 12 billion every year to the rest of The worlds needy

You do know that the refugees that come here to the UK, will be helped with money from the Foreign Aid Budget that is set aside? I suspect you'll have a moan about that too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:36 pm

Back to the old 'deny people' bullshit I see...

The only people currently being denied by giving so much of our money and housing away to foreigners are our own nations people!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:38 pm

Christie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:We are already giving hundreds of millions to help and 12 billion every year to the rest of The worlds needy

You do know that the refugees that come here to the UK, will be helped with money from the Foreign Aid Budget that is set aside? I suspect you'll have a moan about that too.

yes so we're told so why not use the same money to help our own people ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Back to the old 'deny people' bullshit I see...

The only people currently being denied by giving so much of our money and housing away to foreigners are our own nations people!!!

correct 100%

Back to top Go down

Tommy Monk wrote:Back to the old 'deny people' bullshit I see...

Britain will use part of its foreign aid budget to help meet the costs of accommodating refugees arriving from Syria, its Chancellor said on Sunday, in a bid to head off public concerns over the impact on local services.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/09/06/uk-europe-migrants-britain-idUKKCN0R60GS20150906

Back to top Go down

So we are back to the geography argument.

Catch you all later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:41 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Christie wrote:

Because it is possible to care for everyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:41 pm

help our needy also with foreign aid money , disgusting government need voting out asap .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:42 pm

Christie wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

But our people are NOT being cared for are they, they are living in poverty and on the streets .
I really hope there will be a civil war to end all this rubbish .

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:44 pm

Foreigners in other countries need to start looking after themselves.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:46 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Foreigners in other countries need to start looking after themselves.

We wouldn't be helped if we were refugees = fact

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:47 pm

Christie wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Christie wrote:

I think Christie, if that were entirely true, you wouldn't have so many people overly annoyed by this issue.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:51 pm

Why should WE have to care for everyone when they don't even care for themselves or their fellow people!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:57 pm

eddie wrote:
Christie wrote:

I think Christie, if that were entirely true, you wouldn't have so many people overly annoyed by this issue.

eddie that is right and if our people were being looked after i don't think there would be an issue , but there is so much hardship already over the years and it has got worse it has just got people fired up and protesting because they / we feel left out and let down.

It isn't like the British people to be like this we help everyone , but when we feel unfairly treated it causes back lash and rightly so .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:11 pm

I think that's nail on head Vod
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:49 pm

then BLAME the people at fault the Bankers and others with billions.

And yes You would be cared for if you were refugees Probably more so than the like VOD and TM deserve. Evil or Very Mad

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:56 pm

veya_victaous wrote:then BLAME the people at fault the Bankers and others with billions.

And yes You would be cared for if you were refugees Probably more so than the like VOD and TM deserve.  Evil or Very Mad  

really...by whom?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:42 am

convicts victor by the Convicts pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:50 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
eddie wrote:

eddie that is right and if our people were being looked after i don't think there would be an issue , but there is so much hardship already over the years and it has got worse it has just got people fired up and protesting because they / we feel left out and let down.

It isn't like the British people to be like this we help everyone , but when we feel unfairly treated it causes back lash and rightly so .

To even equate hardship compared to other parts of the world is an utter insult.
They do not even compare.
We are born advantaged here, where again we are all human at the end of the day
The world is going to become more difficult as the world population grows and its time peopple started to realise we all need to held each other as I see plenty daily in this country where people do nothing to even help others.
It is again the most absurd poor reason not to help people where again this country cannot function based off its own resources as we are not self reliant. When  are people going to understand this and that if other nations took this attitude, this country would be screwed. I see plenty of people ignore the homeless and not give a flying shit about them, that is what you also have to do is change attitudes if you want people to help but to base a reason to help on geography is a contradiction, because you are placing limitations on that help you wish to give.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:38 am

Funny how the same individuals that say Help at home first are the same ones that say cut benefits.
I call SHAM the argument is false because those making it Object to helping those at home when asked.

So you basically saying
"we need to help those at home BEFORE we help anyone else"
and then when people try to help those at home You GO
"NO!! you cant use any of MY MONEY to help people they're all bludgers that only have themselves to blame"
Seem to me the ONLY one that ever suggest it are the same ones that cause the poverty at home and Prevent fixing it Because there REAL problem IS Helping people, being reasonable or paying anything, they hate and object to anything that doesn't increase their personal wealth in comparison to others. they are just greedy selfish people trying to make up excuse to hide the fact they are the shit stains of humanity that CAUSE THE PROBLEM then Prevent fixing them Due to their personal GREED alone.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:54 am

There isn't any money to help anyone else, if there was enough money you can rest assured that the British people would be first to put their hand in their wallets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:55 am

veya Australia have enough room you take them , take them all it will populate and enrich your culture Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:36 am

veya_victaous wrote:Funny how the same individuals that say Help at home first are the same ones that say cut benefits.
I call SHAM the argument is false because those making it Object to helping those at home when asked.

So you basically saying
"we need to help those at home BEFORE we help anyone else"
and then when people try to help those at home You GO
"NO!! you cant use any of MY MONEY to help people they're all bludgers that only have themselves to blame"
Seem to me the ONLY one that ever suggest it are the same ones that cause the poverty at home and Prevent fixing it Because there REAL problem IS Helping people, being reasonable or paying anything, they hate and object to anything that doesn't increase their personal wealth in comparison to others. they are just greedy selfish people trying to make up excuse to hide the fact they are the shit stains of humanity that CAUSE THE PROBLEM then Prevent fixing them Due to their personal GREED alone.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Way to go Veya +1000 !!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:40 am

Well said, Dibs. Australia has plenty of room for 20.000. It's a vast, open country, unlike Britain. We just don't have much room left for new and large housing estates. Our roads are already chocker-block with traffic, the NHS struggles to cope with the existing numbers of sick people. Quite regularly we see on tv news or read in the papers of foreign nationals raping our women, schooling and abusing young girls. Thay have no respect for us. I often read in my local paper the Court cases, and believe me, 90% of people in court are foreign.

Didge and others may have a soft spot for would-be migrants and refugees, good for them but I wish to God they'd see the realities of what it will incur. After a while England will lose its identity. And the time will come when Islam becomes part of the English way of life, with Moslem MPs and Councillors, passing laws geared to an Islamic rule.

Do we want that? Of course not. Please Didge, and others, try to understand what we are on about. We're not racist and prejudiced, just concerned for our way of life, and all that England means, with its heritage and traditions. I want to go into my corner shop and be served by a local Brit, not some money grabbing foreigner. When I go to my Doctor I'd like to understand him, not having to ask him to repeat what he said. Last week I went to my optician, who did I have to see? A Moslem woman with her head covered and not speaking good English.

I suppose in God's eyes all humans are equal, but the realities of the situation are different to being humane and sympathetic. Look under the leaves and see the weeds growing underneath.

I'm going now for a coffee and a fag and to dream of how my country used to be.

AAAAAAAAAgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:46 am

We have buildings on 2.9% of our land.  Terribly overpopulated lol

Countries with the highest population per square mile:

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0934666.html

You have to go a long long way down the list to get to us.  And guess what, Germany is right next to us.

Much of Australia is not habitable because of rainfall and temperatures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:53 am

stardesk wrote:Well said, Dibs. Australia has plenty of room for 20.000. It's a vast, open country, unlike Britain. We just don't have much room left for new and large housing estates. Our roads are already chocker-block with traffic, the NHS struggles to cope with the existing numbers of sick people. Quite regularly we see on tv news or read in the papers of foreign nationals raping our women, schooling and abusing young girls. Thay have no respect for us. I often read in my local paper the Court cases, and believe me, 90% of people in court are foreign.

Didge and others may have a soft spot for would-be migrants and refugees, good for them but I wish to God they'd see the realities of what it will incur. After a while England will lose its identity. And the time will come when Islam becomes part of the English way of life, with Moslem MPs and Councillors, passing laws geared to an Islamic rule.

Do we want that? Of course not. Please Didge, and others, try to understand what we are on about. We're not racist and prejudiced, just concerned for our way of life, and all that England means, with its heritage and traditions. I want to go into my corner shop and be served by a local Brit, not some money grabbing foreigner. When I go to my Doctor I'd like to understand him, not having to ask him to repeat what he said. Last week I went to my optician, who did I have to see? A Moslem woman with her head covered and not speaking good English.

I suppose in God's eyes all humans are equal, but the realities of the situation are different to being humane and sympathetic. Look under the leaves and see the weeds growing underneath.

Hi Stardesk

Its nothing to do with being soft but being rational.
If your view is to help humans then to claim to do so based on geography is absurd when humans are biologically one race.
So if you believe in helping Brits, the reason is based on two reasons.
1) To help humans
2) To help people based on nothing more than geography and invented boundaries.

So in other words it is a very hypocritical stance where you wish to help humans but only through geography.
You donot even know or have connection to many of these people yet wish to only help them by this wierd methodology you have invented to make your own conscience feel better.

As to God, sorry, there is no evidence for one, so I do not wish to any such myth.
Never claimed you are racist, but you are certainly are led by selfish reasoning where again you so easily forget you were born into an advnatgaed position based off nothing you did. Not only that this country was born off the exploitation of many people to the point it kicked started the industrial revolution. So everything you were advantaged with today you yourself did nothing to warrant or create to have

As to you most insane and absurd point that this country will turn Islaamic is based on the worst fear possible going when the fastest belief system in this country is non-belief. I have no doubt the more Muslims in the west within a generation or so more will become athiest, which is already happening. So there is no bases to your invented fears and being English is nothing more than  a concept. It is not biological. Not only that 3 million Muslims out of a population of 62 million. Its the worst scare tactic going.

Sorry but I do not bow down to poor fear based irrational arguments Stardesk, I actually am gratefull that many Muslims are far more progressive than their counter parts in parts of the Middle East. That is called progression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:56 am

stardesk wrote:Well said, Dibs. Australia has plenty of room for 20.000. It's a vast, open country, unlike Britain. We just don't have much room left for new and large housing estates. Our roads are already chocker-block with traffic, the NHS struggles to cope with the existing numbers of sick people. Quite regularly we see on tv news or read in the papers of foreign nationals raping our women, schooling and abusing young girls. Thay have no respect for us. I often read in my local paper the Court cases, and believe me, 90% of people in court are foreign.

Sorry Stardesk, but I was up the road from you the other day, and apart from a few wet holiday makers, your country was exactly the same as it ever was. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:22 am

Quoting you Sassy: 'Sorry Stardesk, but I was up the road from you the other day, and apart from a few wet holiday makers, your country was exactly the same as it ever was.

Really, Sassy? Go for a walk in the streets and shops of Wisbech, all you'll see and hear are foreign accents. Foreign food shops, foreign taxi drivers. And it's even worse in Peterborough, the same again but also with large numbers of Moslems. There's a part of Peterborough that is solely populated by Moslems and people of Middle Eastern origin. I wouldn't want to walk through it at night.

London and other cities are becoming the same, with ghettoes of foreign nationals, especially East London: Aldgate, Stratford, Whitechapel, and nearby areas.

At the moment Sassy most holidaymakers are Brits, foreingers haven't yet got into the habit. Shame it was wet but, nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed yourself.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:25 am

stardesk wrote:Quoting you Sassy: 'Sorry Stardesk, but I was up the road from you the other day, and apart from a few wet holiday makers, your country was exactly the same as it ever was.

Really, Sassy? Go for a walk in the streets and shops of Wisbech, all you'll see and hear are foreign accents. Foreign food shops, foreign taxi drivers. And it's even worse in Peterborough, the same again but also with large numbers of Moslems. There's a part of Peterborough that is solely populated by Moslems and people of Middle Eastern origin. I wouldn't want to walk through it at night.

London and other cities are becoming the same, with ghettoes of foreign nationals, especially East London: Aldgate, Stratford, Whitechapel, and nearby areas.

At the moment Sassy most holidaymakers are Brits, foreingers haven't yet got into the habit. Shame it was wet but, nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed yourself.

London has had poor arears since time immoral stardesk so you are using some of the poorest arguments I have heard for a very long time. What you do is resolve the poverty issues in these areas by ensuring equality which has not been the case for the start.
This is why most people never properly look at any given situation or even offer a viable solution, where we are a very multcultural nation now which has had to deal with such issues many times before and never gotten them properly right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:48 am

stardesk wrote:Quoting you Sassy: 'Sorry Stardesk, but I was up the road from you the other day, and apart from a few wet holiday makers, your country was exactly the same as it ever was.

The accents might be different Stardesk, but the country is just the same.   Was visiting Dad and hoping for a walk on the beach, but with the deluge that came down, not a chance lol.  You never know, they are promising better weather next week, just might have an indian summer.  BTW, I spent a lot of my time in the East End of London as a child, that's where my Mum's family come from.  There have always been ghettos with foreign languages, her family used to speak Maltese and many around were Jewish and spoke Hebrew.

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:27 pm

Indeed Sassy, there have been ghettoes for a long time. I worked for a while in Golders Green which, like nearby Temple Forune, is a very strong Jewish area.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next