NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Hopkins - Does She Have A Point Here?

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Katie Hopkins - Does She Have A Point Here? Empty Re: Katie Hopkins - Does She Have A Point Here?

Post by Eilzel Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:37 am

I do always think it is a bit token. As a pretty ardent atheist I think praying is a waste of time in any practical sense.

However, there is a natural feeling of helplessness at times like these, where people want to help but can't. If nothing else they can at least 'pray'. But then ultimately it comes down to a hashtag, which is a waste of time..,
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Katie Hopkins - Does She Have A Point Here? Empty Re: Katie Hopkins - Does She Have A Point Here?

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:50 am

Eilzel wrote:I do always think it is a bit token. As a pretty ardent atheist I think praying is a waste of time in any practical sense.

However, there is a natural feeling of helplessness at times like these, where people want to help but can't. If nothing else they can at least 'pray'. But then ultimately it comes down to a hashtag, which is a waste of time..,

The problem with social media and the way people emotionally interact on it, is that it's transient. What's done today is forgotten tomorrow. What needs to change is attitudes and intentions. We're all so consumed with our own bubbles of existence that nobody is actually rising up to make an ethical stand here. Which is just the way those controlling us all like it.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:36 pm

Couldn't have said it better Les and Horatio

All this #prayforbollocks is just bollocks
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down