NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis

+6
Eilzel
nicko
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
veya_victaous
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  Empty More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:40 pm

WARNING; THIS THREAD CONTAINS PICTURES WHICH SOME MAY FIND UPSETTING.

More than 11,000 families in Iceland have offered to open their homes to Syrian refugees in a bid to raise the government’s cap of just 50 asylum seekers a year.

They responded to a call by author Bryndis Bjorgvinsdottir, who set up a Facebook group with an open letter to the country’s welfare minister, Eygló Harðardóttir, asking her to allow people to help.
Ms Bjorgvinsdottir said she knew someone who could house five Syrians fleeing the country’s brutal civil war, requesting work permits, residence papers and “basic human rights” in exchange for paying for their flight and helping them integrate into national society.  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  Syrain-Refugees-Getty-v2 Hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugees have been crossing into Turkey and attempting to make their way to Europe
In the letter, she said she started the group to show the level of public support for welcoming more refugees, who Ms Bjorgvinsdottir called “human resources” with experience and skills that could help all Icelanders.
“They are our future spouses, best friends, the next soul mate, a drummer for our children’s band, the next colleague, Miss Iceland in 2022, the carpenter who finally finishes the bathroom, the cook in the cafeteria, a fireman and television host,” she wrote.
“People of whom we'll never be able to say in the future: ‘Your life is worth less than my life.’”

Referring to the thousands of migrants who have drowned in desperate attempts to cross the Mediterranean, Ms Bjorgvinsdottir urged Iceland to “open the gates”.

More than 11,000 people have so far joined the group, writing their own proposals in thousands of comments below.

“I'm a single mother with a six-year-old son...we can take a child in need. I'm a teacher and would teach the child to speak, read and write Icelandic and adjust to Icelandic society. We have clothes, a bed, toys and everything a child needs,” wrote Hekla Stefansdottir, according to a translation by AFP.
As the outpouring of support continues, the Prime Minister has announced the formation of a committee dedicated to re-assessing the number of asylum seekers Iceland will accept.  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  Iceland-PM Sigmundur David Gunnlaugsson said Europe's migration crisis was 'one of the greatest challenges of modern times'
The Reykjavik Grapevine reported that in a radio interview on Monday, Sigmundur Davíð Gunnlaugsson said that Iceland must take part in efforts to welcome the influx of migrants reaching Europe, which he called “one of the greatest challenges of modern times”.
Meanwhile, the welfare minister, Ms Harðardóttir, told national broadcaster RUV that authorities were reading the Facebook offers and would consider increasing the number of refugees accepted under a quota.
Iceland, which has a population of little over 330,000, welcomed 1,117 immigrants in 2014, according to government figures.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/more-than-11000-icelanders-offer-to-house-syrian-refugees-to-help-european-crisis-10480505.html

WOW, they jailed the bankers, refused austerity and now have a sound growing economy and the people want to help the refugess.   Flippin wonderful.

Back to top Go down

More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  Empty Re: More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:02 am

Iceland is wonderful
it's almost like the blame the people at fault rather than innocent suffering people. Cool

It is apparent people like rags would prefer to be robbed of everything by an Englishman than donate a single pound to someone in need that has coloured skin. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  Empty Re: More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:17 am

veya_victaous wrote:Iceland is wonderful
it's almost like the blame the people at fault rather than innocent suffering people. Cool

It is apparent people like rags would prefer to be robbed of everything by an Englishman than donate a single pound to someone in need that has coloured skin. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

It's apparent that you begrudge having to pay for the land you stole from the Aborigines, and that you'd step over a dying child to get to your Ferrari - and then probably run the child over because he was in your way.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:28 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Iceland is wonderful

It's apparent that you begrudge having to pay for the land you stole from the Aborigines, and that you'd step over a dying child to get to your Ferrari - and then probably run the child over because he was in your way.

1) First claim unwarranted and unfounded.

2) Second claim unwarranted and unfounded.

3) Third claim, is just pathetic and the signs of being very bitter..

I may not agree with Veya on a few things but why do you keep making such appalling accusations against Veya, that are nothing short of being vile?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:29 am

Oh, forgot to add - if it was a British child, you'd reverse over him as well.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:33 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh, forgot to add - if it was a British child, you'd reverse over him as well.

Reported.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:49 am

thanks didge
as much as i berate you when we disagree
you are fair Wink

And No rags I don't begrudge paying it, that is why i vote to increase it, both refugees and reparation to the aboriginals
http://greens.org.au/policies/immigration-refugees
http://greens.org.au/policies/aboriginal-torres-strait-islander-peoples
And Also why i find it so terrible that someone that pays some much less, literally less than half, can begrudge paying that little No No No No
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:55 am

veya_victaous wrote:thanks didge
as much as i berate you when we disagree
you are fair Wink

And No rags I don't begrudge paying it, that is why i vote to increase it, both refugees and reparation to the aboriginals
http://greens.org.au/policies/immigration-refugees
http://greens.org.au/policies/aboriginal-torres-strait-islander-peoples
And Also why i find it so terrible that someone that pays some much less, literally less than half, can begrudge paying that little  No  No  No  No

Well we don't all have Ferraris do we?

Next time you want "fairness", try not to pick on me in a thread about Iceland which I hadn't even posted in.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:57 am

Oh, and try not to lie about me as well. Now that would be "fair", don't you think?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:08 am

do you support taking more refugees and paying reparations for the wrongs of previous generations of British?
I do, and I'm half french half fucking convict Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

In the other thread you implied i committed domestic violence, so you started it tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

you can call a truce if you want, Cameron is taking more refugees More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  1481518877 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  1481518877 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  1481518877 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  1481518877
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:10 am

veya_victaous wrote:do you support taking more refugees and paying reparations for the wrongs of previous generations of British?
I do, and I'm half french half fucking convict Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  

In the other thread you implied i committed domestic violence, so you started it tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

you can call a truce if you want, Cameron is taking more refugees More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  1481518877 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  1481518877 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  1481518877 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  1481518877

Well of course you want the Brits to pay - because you're not British, and you hate the British. I'm not paying anyone anything in reparation because I didn't do anything wrong.

I don't want a truce - if you start on me, you'll get it back.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:15 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:do you support taking more refugees and paying reparations for the wrongs of previous generations of British?

Well of course you want the Brits to pay - because you're not British, and you hate the British. I'm not paying anyone anything in reparation because I didn't do anything wrong.

More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  Giphy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:18 am

More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  A0645572667_5
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:19 am

Raggamuffin wrote:More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  A0645572667_5

lol, what a potty mouth

You need to chill out lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:20 am

More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  A0645572667_5
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:22 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

seriously More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  2396444674 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  2396444674 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  2396444674 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  2396444674

I support Myself Paying reparation for the wrongs of previous generations of British
It's true i don't deny i am here because it was stolen from aboriginals...
giving it back it not realistic i mean are you going to take us all back as refugees Rolling Eyes and so many of us come from all over the world and a part  this and part that scratch
What we can do is pay their way and give them opportunities to succeed in the new world thrust upon them.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:24 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

seriously  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  2396444674  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  2396444674  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  2396444674  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  2396444674

I support Myself Paying reparation for the wrongs of previous generations of British
giving it back it not realistic i mean are you going to take us all back as refugees Rolling Eyes and so many of us come from all over the world and a part  this and part that scratch
What we can do is pay their way and give them opportunities to succeed in the new world thrust upon them.

Pay for what you like - I really don't care. It's nothing to do with me.

Why would the Brits take you back? You're not British. Go and whine to the French.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:26 am

Raggamuffin wrote:More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  A0645572667_5

More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  D7e3bc8de72e94fc1a59fbeea686e2426af1e3da0e8667efe1e2b1023e466ee1

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:26 am

Cuchulain wrote:

More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  D7e3bc8de72e94fc1a59fbeea686e2426af1e3da0e8667efe1e2b1023e466ee1

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:28 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:31 am

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:33 am

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:34 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

seriously  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  2396444674  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  2396444674  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  2396444674  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  2396444674

Why would the Brits take you back? You're not British. Go and whine to the French.

So I was fair then Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

technically I am only really sure of my mother (as is anyone that hasn't had genetic testing)
and her family was sent here as convicts from Britain Wink tongue tongue tongue tongue

P.S. it is like saying n---er, I can tease Brits because I have British blood... or do you think those rules should only apply to coloured people Laughing Laughing

P.S.S could it be the Christianity and not the Britishness Suspect Suspect Suspect Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

okay I am board Neutral
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:40 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So I was fair then Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  

technically I am only really sure of my mother (as is anyone that hasn't had genetic testing)
and her family was sent here as convicts from Britain  Wink tongue tongue tongue tongue

P.S. it is like saying n---er, I can tease Brits because I have British blood... or do you think those rules should only apply to coloured people Laughing Laughing

P.S.S could it be the Christianity and not the Britishness Suspect Suspect Suspect  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz    

okay I am board Neutral

What are you jabbering on about?

I didn't start the war in Syria, so why should I pay any reparations for what they're doing to themselves?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:42 am

you see rags
YOU didn't have to make something wrong... to make it right

More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  3893789544

sounds like something Jesus would say geek
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:44 am

veya_victaous wrote:you see rags
YOU didn't have to make something wrong... to make it right

More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  3893789544

sounds like something Jesus would say geek

Here we go with the Christian bashing. It never stops for long does it?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:47 am

Eh?
It was a complimenting Jesus as if he would be attributed to saying something like that.

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:49 am

lol  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
always the victim rags  Rolling Eyes

And that is NOT true .... I fully support Jesus's message in this situation.. We know if Jesus was there he would have walked out over the water and towed the fucking boat  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  919144451  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  919144451  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  919144451  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  919144451  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  919144451

Last edited by veya_victaous on Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:50 am

The trouble is that you people live in the past - you're dinosaurs. Always bleating on about what happened in the past and blaming everyone except the people who are making a mess of their own countries and lives.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:50 am

Raggamuffin wrote:The trouble is that you people live in the past - you're dinosaurs. Always bleating on about what happened in the past and blaming everyone except the people who are making a mess of their own countries and lives.

Wrong again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:51 am

veya_victaous wrote:lol  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

And that is NOT true .... I fully support Jesus's message in this situation.. We know if Jesus was there he would have walked out over the water  there and towed the fucking boat  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  919144451  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  919144451  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  919144451  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  919144451  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  919144451

Not as "reparation" though.

It's your continuous bleating on about the "crimes" of British people from years ago which is stupid. If you have a guilty conscience, that's your problem.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:52 am

Coming from two people who aren't even Christians, this is pathetic.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:55 am

More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  With-great-power-comes-great-responsibility

I think my nation is powerful enough to bear some responsibility pirat pirat pirat
What do you think of British power?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:56 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Coming from two people who aren't even Christians, this is pathetic.

As i said to HF and VOD i take wisdom where ever i find it... Wink don't mistake me of an atheist Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:00 pm

veya_victaous wrote:More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  With-great-power-comes-great-responsibility

I think my nation is powerful enough to bear some responsibility  pirat  pirat  pirat

Well according to you, Britain is washed up, so maybe you should be sending us money. After all, you benefited from Brits going to Australia in the first place.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:01 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Coming from two people who aren't even Christians, this is pathetic.

As i said to HF and VOD i take wisdom where ever i find it... Wink  don't mistake me of an atheist Rolling Eyes

It's a pity you didn't actually learn any wisdom.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:lol  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

And that is NOT true .... I fully support Jesus's message in this situation.. We know if Jesus was there he would have walked out over the water  there and towed the fucking boat  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  919144451  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  919144451  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  919144451  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  919144451  More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  919144451

It's your continuous bleating on about the "crimes" of British people from years ago which is stupid. If you have a guilty conscience, that's your problem.

that is actually true
he would have done even if he had absolutely no blame and didn't have the advantages of being raised in a wealthy nation Suspect Suspect Suspect

And rags NO it is not. people are still suffering because of that AND thankfully some Brits have made me see there is change in the UK may move to do what is right. But that doesn't Change the fact that we westerners owe a lot of our current position of power to the crimes our ancestors committed.
Ironically Didge has been the most vocal in making Brits not look like selfish twats and you accused of NOT being British in another thread...

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

As i said to HF and VOD i take wisdom where ever i find it... Wink  don't mistake me of an atheist Rolling Eyes

says one that gives lip service to Christ.... like it will mean anything if ever it comes to a judgement of ones character Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

I think my nation is powerful enough to bear some responsibility  pirat  pirat  pirat

Well according to you, Britain is washed up, so maybe you should be sending us money. After all, you benefited from Brits going to Australia in the first place.

When i suggested we will probably have to do that one day you and nicko said i was being anti British confused confused confused
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:09 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

that is actually true
he would have done even if he had absolutely no blame and didn't have the advantages of being raised in a wealthy nation  Suspect Suspect Suspect

And rags NO it is not. people are still suffering because of that AND thankfully some Brits have made me see there is change in the UK may move to do what is right. But that doesn't Change the fact that we westerners owe a lot of our current position of power to the crimes our ancestors committed.  
Ironically Didge has been the most vocal in making Brits not look like selfish twats and you accused of NOT being British in another thread...

Look, I don't give a shit what you think your ancestors or my ancestors did. I live in the present, unlike you who seems to be obsessed with living in the past.

I also don't give a shit what Didge says or thinks. He's a vile, egotistical moron, and he doesn't give a shit about refugees or anyone else, he just likes the sound of his own typing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:11 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

says one that gives lip service to Christ.... like it will mean anything if ever it comes to a judgement of ones character  Suspect

OK. You can "win" if you like. I'm not going to be subjected to a barrage of abuse from a Christian-baiter.

I'll leave you to it, and you and Didge can slap each others backs all day long.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

that is actually true
he would have done even if he had absolutely no blame and didn't have the advantages of being raised in a wealthy nation  Suspect Suspect Suspect

Look, I don't give a shit what you think your ancestors or my ancestors did. I live in the present, unlike you who seems to be obsessed with living in the past.

I also don't give a shit what Didge says or thinks. He's a vile, egotistical moron, and he doesn't give a shit about refugees or anyone else, he just likes the sound of his own typing.

lol and yet we see further lies from Rags.
So campaigning for something to be done as I have been doing is not giving a shit about refugees.
According to the deluded world of Rags.

Only one thing left to add:

More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis  2686688521

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:17 pm

What's so wrong with helping people who are in trouble for no other motivation than to be kind? That seems like something Jesus would do.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Well of course you want the Brits to pay - because you're not British, and you hate the British. I'm not paying anyone anything in reparation because I didn't do anything wrong

Fine, as long as you forego any inheritance. Inheritance is a privilege, given to your ancestors, not a right. So you won't have to pay anything.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:46 pm

Syrians living in ICELAND, after living in a warm Country they go to a place were they'll freeze their b--lls off, that'll work wont it?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:50 pm

nicko wrote:Syrians living in ICELAND,    after living in a warm Country they go to a place were they'll freeze their b--lls off,    that'll work wont it?

If you live in skins and caves, nicko. The rest of us have discovered L.L. Bean. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:47 pm

Who's L.L. BEAN?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:49 pm

A department store

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:05 pm

Saw this for real in Vietnam, American copter fired rockets at VC boat on Mekong river,
then machine gunned survivors in the water. We all cheered.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next