NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

excellent natural preventative, even cure for prostate cancer

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

excellent natural preventative, even cure for prostate cancer Empty excellent natural preventative, even cure for prostate cancer

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:55 pm

http://www.life-saving-naturalcures-and-naturalremedies.com/natural-cures-for-prostate-cancer-selenium.html

Back to top Go down

excellent natural preventative, even cure for prostate cancer Empty Re: excellent natural preventative, even cure for prostate cancer

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:58 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:http://www.life-saving-naturalcures-and-naturalremedies.com/natural-cures-for-prostate-cancer-selenium.html

HF the quack is back...

ferckin idiot.....

Back to top Go down

excellent natural preventative, even cure for prostate cancer Empty Re: excellent natural preventative, even cure for prostate cancer

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:59 pm

Well, if he gets prostrate cancer, lets hope he uses that cure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:00 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:http://www.life-saving-naturalcures-and-naturalremedies.com/natural-cures-for-prostate-cancer-selenium.html

HF the quack is back...

ferckin idiot.....

coming from an expert on being a fucking idiot...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:04 pm

Please don't place these non-news quack "cures" for cancer in Science. They don't belong here and they will always be moved to "Weird News."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:06 pm

Apparently 1 in 8 men in the UK get prostrate cancer, so there is a good chance you can become a guinea pig for your 'cure'.   And I'm sure you will have every faith in it HF.   We can but hope it works when you try it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:07 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Please don't place these non-news quack "cures" for cancer in Science. They don't belong here and they will always be moved to "Weird News."

i thought this category said health but hey i guess you know best.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:09 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:

HF the quack is back...

ferckin idiot.....

don't read the thread then jerk  ::D:: 

same for anyone , if you don't agree simply don't comment or read  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:09 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Does say health, that's why Ben moves it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:11 pm

i wouldn't worry about prostate issues if i were you sass, word is you couldn't keep a dildo stiff....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:12 pm

Sassy wrote:Apparently 1 in 8 men in the UK get prostrate cancer, so there is a good chance you can become a guinea pig for your 'cure'.   And I'm sure you will have every faith in it HF.   We can but hope it works when you try it.  

don't read or comment just because you have no faith in natural cancer cures , and my husband won't get cancer end of .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:15 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

No, I just know how to evaluate sources and find quality information; that, plus my compassion for others, leads me to not want to publish marketing materials for supplements that irresponsible people claim prevent or cure cancer, but which actually can increase the risk of cancer:

When the SELECT trial started in 2001, there were high hopes it would prove that taking vitamin E or selenium could help prevent prostate cancer. The newest results from the trial show just the opposite—that taking selenium or vitamin E can actually increase the odds of developing prostate cancer.

Bottom line: men shouldn’t take selenium or vitamin E as a way to prevent prostate cancer, or anything else for that matter.

“I counsel all of my patients to absolutely avoid any dietary supplements that contain selenium or vitamin E—including multivitamins,” says prostate cancer expert Dr. Marc Garnick, a clinical professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School, an oncologist at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, and editor in chief of Harvard’s Annual Report on Prostate Diseases.

http://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/selenium-vitamin-e-supplements-increase-decrease-prostate-cancer-risk-201402287059

I don't think that leading people into harming themselves is protected by any notion of free speech.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

No, I just know how to evaluate sources and find quality information; that, plus my compassion for others, leads me to not want to publish marketing materials for supplements that irresponsible people claim prevent or cure cancer, but which actually can increase the risk of cancer:

When the SELECT trial started in 2001, there were high hopes it would prove that taking vitamin E or selenium could help prevent prostate cancer. The newest results from the trial show just the opposite—that taking selenium or vitamin E can actually increase the odds of developing prostate cancer.

Bottom line: men shouldn’t take selenium or vitamin E as a way to prevent prostate cancer, or anything else for that matter.

“I counsel all of my patients to absolutely avoid any dietary supplements that contain selenium or vitamin E—including multivitamins,” says prostate cancer expert Dr. Marc Garnick, a clinical professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School, an oncologist at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, and editor in chief of Harvard’s Annual Report on Prostate Diseases.

http://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/selenium-vitamin-e-supplements-increase-decrease-prostate-cancer-risk-201402287059

I don't think that leading people into harming themselves is protected by any notion of free speech.

lol but you are against freedom of speech , that is quite obvious and all you have done is decided which information you chose to except ...lol

but you will never see that, freedom of choice and speech should include the right to make your own decision whether good or bad it is yours to make or this is no freedom...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:22 pm

no point in posting anything other than chemo and radiotherapy because Ben and the rest only trust these treatments .

That's up them and besides it has already started by sassy wishing cancer upon HF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:23 pm

You should at least have all the information, right? Not something blowing sunshine up your ass about how selenium will prevent or cure cancer, with nothing mentioned about how it actually led to increased instances of cancer in actual clinical trials.

I think you not only believe in this shit, but that you very likely are selling it, and I take a very dim view of you using our site to market things that have been proven to get people seriously ill.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:24 pm

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:no point in posting anything other than chemo and radiotherapy because Ben and the rest only trust these treatments .

That's up them and besides it has already started by sassy wishing cancer upon HF

Not true; I'll back and sing the praises of anything that is actually proven to work. Selenium is proven to not work; to do the exact opposite and make people sick.

For fuck's sake you two can be thick ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:You should at least have all the information, right? Not something blowing sunshine up your ass about how selenium will prevent or cure cancer, with nothing mentioned about how it actually led to increased instances of cancer in actual clinical trials.

I think you not only believe in this shit, but that you very likely are selling it, and I take a very dim view of you using our site to market things that have been proven to get people seriously ill.

hmmm and where could you get the right information, totally unbiased about natural cures???

please think before you comment Ben...

freedom of speech and choice... right or wrong is the persons choice or there is no choice...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:27 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:You should at least have all the information, right? Not something blowing sunshine up your ass about how selenium will prevent or cure cancer, with nothing mentioned about how it actually led to increased instances of cancer in actual clinical trials.

hmmm and where could you get the right information, totally unbiased about natural cures???

freedom of speech and choice... right or wrong is the persons choice or there is no choice...

How about the source I cited ... Harvard University?

Jesus wept ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:28 pm

Oh, and I'm not saying people should be forced not to take anything. I'm saying they should have all the facts, not a marketing brochure from someone who doesn't care whether they die as long as they can make some of the patient's money in the meantime.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:29 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

How about the source I cited ... Harvard University?

Jesus wept ...

lol and you think that would be unbiased... Smile 

get real all information needs to be available only then do people truly have the freedom to chose...if they wish to refuse treatment that is their choice, if they want to try eating bananas that is their choice...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:32 pm

Jolly good, we'll put your name forward to try them all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:36 pm

i don't understand why you are all so frightened to think something other than a lethal poison, cutting out or irradiating a person could be the only way to cure a person and why we should stick to those methods religiously..

I thought you all cry how humanities inventiveness over comes all, so why limit that inventiveness...

why are you all so frightened of letting people make up their own minds do you think everyone else is so stupid or do you think you are so intelligent you can make better life or death decisions for individuals...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:38 pm

Well, you are obviously not, so please put yourself forward if you show any signs of cancer.   It would please so many of us, knowing you were trying what you promote  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:39 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:i don't understand why you are all so frightened to think something other than a lethal poison, cutting out or irradiating a person could be the only way to cure a person and why we should stick to those methods religiously..

I thought you all cry how humanities inventiveness over comes all, so why limit that inventiveness...

why are you all so frightened of letting people make up their own minds do you think everyone else is so stupid or do you think you are so intelligent you can make better life or death decisions for individuals...

Yet again, you're twisting things around. Your link is nothing more than a sales pitch for selenium supplements. It does NOT point out the fact that people using those supplements have been proven to be at a greater risk of cancer.

Giving people one side of the story is not "letting people make up their own minds." And when it's an issue like cancer, it's inexcusable.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:42 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:i don't understand why you are all so frightened to think something other than a lethal poison, cutting out or irradiating a person could be the only way to cure a person and why we should stick to those methods religiously..

Yet again, you're twisting things around. Your link is nothing more than a sales pitch for selenium supplements. It does NOT point out the fact that people using those supplements have been proven to be at a greater risk of cancer.

Giving people one side of the story is not "letting people make up their own minds." And when it's an issue like cancer, it's inexcusable.

Well, let's hope he signs up for a double dose then, to prove to everyone how good it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

did I suggest that is the only thing they should read, no I didn't, they should be allowed to use what ever information they wish and act upon it accordingly..

your pathetic attempts to hide this information, even on this forum shows you are against freedom of choice as you would limit a persons choice by omitting information you have chosen as useless...

can you not see that..

So do you assume all people are idiots or is it that you consider yourself so superior that you can make life and death decisions on their behalf...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Sassy wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Well, let's hope he signs up for a double dose then, to prove to everyone how good it is.

It would be very interesting indeed to know whether HF takes, or continues to sell, selenium supplements in light of the evidence provided by Harvard.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:45 pm

As I said, I hope if you get any signs of cancer you sign up for your 'cures' HF, it will give us a lot of satisfaction and I'm sure you will be more than willing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:45 pm

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Here comes that persecution complex again!

HF, if I wanted to hide this information I'd just delete the damn thread. I certainly wouldn't be responding to your quackery, except that it can cause cancer.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Does he feel persecuted? He's not, but he should be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:49 pm

Sassy wrote:Does he feel persecuted?   He's not, but he should be.

Persecution is an important part of being a holy-roller; if none exists, they have to go looking for it ("War on Christmas," etc.)
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Persecution is an important part of being a holy-roller; if none exists, they have to go looking for it ("War on Christmas," etc.)

No need for that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:52 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Delusions have to be fed to exist. Given truth, they die.

Back to top Go down

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Sassy wrote:

It would be very interesting indeed to know whether HF takes, or continues to sell, selenium supplements in light of the evidence provided by Harvard.

oops lose the debate did you ...lol

just admit you think you are so super intelligent that you can decide for the world what they should and shouldn't know and that will be that... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

No need for that.

Every need for that I'm afraid in this case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No need for that.

You and Ben tag-teaming is pathetic, and Ben using religious faith to score points is even worse.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You and Ben tag-teaming is pathetic, and Ben using religious faith to score points is even worse.

it shows they cannot win a debate any other way...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Team tagging - nope, we both disagree with HF and think he's an idiot that promotes cancer 'cures' as the truth when they are lies and uses his religion as a smoke screen, so we both reply to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Sassy wrote:

oops lose the debate did you ...lol

just admit you think you are so super intelligent that you can decide for the world what they should and shouldn't know and that will be that... Smile 

Classic forum tactic -- declare yourself the "winner" despite the facts. I imagine your next move is either to abandon this thread or delete your account altogether? That's the classic pattern.

No, HF, here's what happened. You posted an article that says, "Selenium supplements can prevent or even cure cancer! Oh, and here's a handy link to Amazon where you can buy some!" And I showed evidence from Harvard that proves that selenium can increase the risk of cancer.

You may not care that you're advocating people take something that increases the risk of cancer, but I do and I want anybody looking at this to see what Harvard University has to say about its real-life trials.

So sure -- you "win."  cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

it shows they cannot win a debate any other way...lol

Anyone could show you up with one hand tied behind their back, fools are easy to deal with, even if they buzz a bit before they are swatted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Team tagging - nope, we both disagree with HF and think he's an idiot that promotes cancer 'cures' as the truth when they are lies and uses his religion as a smoke screen, so we both reply to him.  

Yes you are tag teaming - you're bitching about him to each other.

Ben is just a bigot.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No need for that.

OK, so from now on, I expect you to jump in and say that only one member is allowed to disagree with a thread topic at a time.

And it's my right to criticize religion.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:00 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

OK, so from now on, I expect you to jump in and say that only one member is allowed to disagree with a thread topic at a time.

You're Christianophobic - a bigot. This has nothing to do with religion, but you used it to mock.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:01 pm

where were we , oh yes Ben so do you agree with the control of information concerning health...?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:02 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:

http://www.life-saving-naturalcures-and-naturalremedies.com/natural-cures-for-prostate-cancer-selenium.html

:🚪

SPAM ALERT

OUR least favourite resident criminal scam artist is baaaaaaaack......
HEEVENLYfucktard, you really are one 'orrible little turd...    ::rfth:: 

shut your mouth you kangaroo shagging retard..... Smile Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're Christianophobic - a bigot. This has nothing to do with religion, but you used it to mock.

I'm not a bigot against Christians, I think ALL faiths are bogus Smile

You, on the other hand, never seem to have a word to say about people making all Muslims out to be terrorists. So I'd say I'm a bit more fair on the topic than you.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You, on the other hand, never seem to have a word to say about people making all Muslims out to be terrorists. So I'd say I'm a bit more fair on the topic than you.

You spend enough time defending Islam.

Stuff you - bigot.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:05 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:where were we , oh yes Ben so do you agree with the control of information concerning health...?

I agree with presenting solid evidence that a supplement doesn't cure, but rather can cause, cancer. I believe it can keep people from getting sick.  ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You spend enough time defending Islam.

Stuff you - bigot.

Show me where I have EVER defended Islam. Seriously.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next