NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pakistani terror group swears allegiance to Islamic State

+5
SEXY MAMA
Fuzzy Zack
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
gerber
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pakistani terror group swears allegiance to Islamic State Empty Pakistani terror group swears allegiance to Islamic State

Post by gerber Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:28 am

A Pakistani terror group has become the first in the region to break ranks and declare allegiance to the Islamic State that has seized power across Iraq and Syria.

This week it pledged to raise the Islamic State’s flag in South Asia and Khurasan – the historic name used by Islamist militants for an area covering Afghanistan and Pakistan.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/10955563/Pakistani-terror-group-swears-allegiance-to-Islamic-State.html

Surely it is now time to stop the black flag fliers in their tracks by whatever means to ensure we still have civilization in fifty years.

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Pakistani terror group swears allegiance to Islamic State Empty Re: Pakistani terror group swears allegiance to Islamic State

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:51 pm

And of course, it's only a few, and nothing to do with Islam.....

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Pakistani terror group swears allegiance to Islamic State Empty Re: Pakistani terror group swears allegiance to Islamic State

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:17 pm

gerber wrote:A Pakistani terror group has become the first in the region to break ranks and declare allegiance to the Islamic State that has seized power across Iraq and Syria.

This week it pledged to raise the Islamic State’s flag in South Asia and Khurasan – the historic name used by Islamist militants for an area covering Afghanistan and Pakistan.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/10955563/Pakistani-terror-group-swears-allegiance-to-Islamic-State.html

Surely it is now time to stop the black flag fliers in their tracks by whatever means to ensure we still have civilization in fifty years.

I think ISIL is a growing entity. It appears they will be successful. Certainly Iraq and Syria have nothing to recommend them. The Shiia have Iran and the Kurds already have an established bureaucracy and military.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:16 pm

[quote="Tommy Monk"]And of course, it's only a few, and nothing to do with Islam.....

lol!
[/quote

nothing at ALL to do with islam

Pakistani terror group swears allegiance to Islamic State God-n-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:38 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:And of course, it's only a few, and nothing to do with Islam.....

lol!
[/quote

nothing at ALL to do with islam

Pakistani terror group swears allegiance to Islamic State God-n-10

All the better...I am on record as distrusting theocracies.

Nevertheless, smels, I don't think we can deny that a civil war in Iraq is taking place over religious (Islam) lines.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Nevertheless, smels, I don't think we can deny that a civil war in Iraq is taking place over religious (Islam) lines.

How can that be if Islam is the religion of peace?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:57 pm

Nems wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Actually, great question. I am not in favor of a religion about an old man in the sky, but I happen to believe in a man named Jesus, who created a religion I personally call Christian Charity. It's built around empathy and humanism--far cry from the Jesus that was co-opted by the Pauline Church.

Islam is not the religion of peace. Christian Charity is. Islam lacks a tradition of humanism, which is the problem today in all the internecine we are seeing in and around Islam. But I have an optimistic feeling that certain Islamics are reaching for it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Nems wrote:

Actually, great question.  I am not in favor of a religion about an old man in the sky, but I happen to believe in a man named Jesus, who created a religion I personally call Christian Charity.  It's built around empathy and humanism--far cry from the Jesus that was co-opted by the Pauline Church.

I can go for that

Islam is not the religion of peace.  Christian Charity is.  Islam lacks a tradition of humanism, which is the problem today in all the internecine we are seeing in and around Islam.  But I have an optimistic feeling that certain Islamics are reaching for it.

Will it be enough Islamic s though to steer them away from Jihad and let them learn some tolerance and acceptance of the ways of others?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:14 pm

Nems wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Actually, great question.  I am not in favor of a religion about an old man in the sky, but I happen to believe in a man named Jesus, who created a religion I personally call Christian Charity.  It's built around empathy and humanism--far cry from the Jesus that was co-opted by the Pauline Church.

I can go for that

Islam is not the religion of peace.  Christian Charity is.  Islam lacks a tradition of humanism, which is the problem today in all the internecine we are seeing in and around Islam.  But I have an optimistic feeling that certain Islamics are reaching for it.

Will it be enough Islamic s though to steer them away from Jihad and let them learn some tolerance and acceptance of the ways of others?

I honestly think that's what is happening.  Christianity learned humanism, though it was diverted by the Pauline Church.  But enough of the tradition was left with the culture that Christian Charity is here to stay.  I think globalization is bringing Islamics into contact with the idea, and it appeals to them.  That's precisely what's going in Egypt, with the tension between the urban areas and the country.  The old Islam is migrating out.  It's the storm before the calm.

Consider this: the Pauline Church has redemption and the trinity.  Christian charity has a tradition much older: the golden rule.  That maxim is the very epitome humanism.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Nems wrote:

I honestly think that's what is happening.  Christianity learned humanism, though it was diverted by the Pauline Church.  But enough of the tradition was left with the culture that Christian Charity is here to stay.  I think globalization is bringing Islamics into contact with the idea, and it appeals to them.  That's precisely what's going in Egypt, with the tension between the urban areas and the country.  The old Islam is migrating out.  It's the storm before the calm.

Consider this: the Pauline Church has redemption and the trinity.  Christian charity has a tradition much older: the golden rule.  That maxim is the very epitome humanism.

Fabulous post Quill - but do we as Christians in a democracy have enough time to trust the Muslim world that the Islamic fundamentalists will not have removed all moderate and peaceful Muslim religion including the education of females from the globe within 50 years ?

The speed of the uptake be it Nigeria, Sudan, Etheopia, Egypt can still be included before we even arrive in the Middle East countries and not included in the list is the Indian continent...One of the largest populaces

Social media is at war with us and the rest of the world.

I am not a fan and rarely subscribe but with facebook, skype et al it seems a train that is unstoppable.

If the social media is closed down even for year we might stand a chance.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:04 pm

Top 5 World Muslim Leaders Who Staunchly Reject ISIS Caliphate

By Gopi Chandra Kharel

July 7, 2014 17:03 IST
Share on linkedin

Here are reactions from five Muslim leaders who are among world Islamic figures who reject ISIS' 'caliphate'.
The al-Quada breakaway group declared a vast area in the Northern part of Iraq as well as some part of Syria as their new caliphate'.Reuters

Muslim leaders, preachers and scholars from across the Sunni regions and the rest of the world have rejected the caliphate state declared recently by Sunni militant group Islamic State, previously known as ISIS or ISIL.

The al-Quada breakaway group declared a vast area in the Northern part of Iraq as well as some part of Syria as their new caliphate and appointed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi as their caliph or leader - an event that sought to restore the age-old caliphate system, which the historians thought had been forgotten after the fall of Ottoman Empire more than 100 years ago.

Here are the top five reactions from Muslim leaders on the formation of the caliphate:

1. Assem Barqawi

Assem Barqawi, also known as Abu Mohamed al-Maqdesi, is a supporter of the al-Qaeda-affiliated al-Nusra Front but has hit out at the ISIS, calling the fighters of al-Baghdadi 'deviant', Al Jazeera English notes.

"Is this caliphate a sanctuary for the vulnerable and a refuge for all Muslims, or a sword hanging over those Muslims who disagree with them?" Maqdesi stressed in a statement.

2. Muhammad al-Yacaubi

Suffi leaders such as the Syria's Muhammad al-Yacaubi have also criticized the self-proclaimed caliphate. In a post on his Twitter account, the Syrian in exile has echoed the voice of other Muslims in condemning the actions of ISIS, calling the group as 'deviators'.

"The Khilafah state (ISIL) declared is illegitimate," Yacuabi wrote on Twitter, adding that supporting the group was 'haram' or forbidden by Islamic laws.

3. Yusuf al-Qaradawi

There were similar concerns raised by Qatar-based Egyptian Muslim leader Yusuf al-Qaradawi, who has remarked that the so-called caliphate was "void", according to religious laws.

"A group simply announcing a caliphate, is not enough to establish a caliphate," al-Qaradawi said in an open letter published by the website for the International Union of Muslim Scholars, of which he is the head.

4. Hizb ut-Tahrir

Pan-Islamic political party Hizb ut-Tahrir, which in fact believes in the establishment of a caliphate, has also lashed out at the ISIS.

"The issue of the Khilafah is too great for its image to be distorted or for its reality to be changed merely by an announcement here or an announcement there," the group was quoted as saying by Al Jazeera on its website.

5. Rachid Ghannouchi

Tunisia's main Islamist party Ennahda Party also echoed a similar opinion. Its leader Rachid Ghannouchi declared the actions of ISIS as "reckless" and something that sends a "deceptive message".

"Nations do not arise in this ridiculous way," he told his followers as heard in a YouTube video.Top 5 World Muslim Leaders Who Staunchly Reject ISIS Caliphate

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/top-5-world-Muslim-leaders-who-staunchly-reject-isis-caliphate-603844

Did the IRA represent the values of the RC Church? Do those that bomb abortion clinics and kill doctors and people like Timothy McVeigh represent the values of their church? Do peadophile priests do it because of their faith? Did the Nuns in Ireland who seem to have allowed 800 children die of malnutrition and illnesses let that happen because they were upholding their faith? Are the Lord's Resistance Army killing and butchering because they are Christian, are the Buddhists who are massacring Muslims doing it because of their faith?

All of them did and are doing it because they are twisted warped people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:26 pm

Sassy wrote:Top 5 World Muslim Leaders Who Staunchly Reject ISIS Caliphate

By Gopi Chandra Kharel

July 7, 2014 17:03 IST
   Share on linkedin

Here are reactions from five Muslim leaders who are among world Islamic figures who reject ISIS' 'caliphate'.
The al-Quada breakaway group declared a vast area in the Northern part of Iraq as well as some part of Syria as their new caliphate'.Reuters

Muslim leaders, preachers and scholars from across the Sunni regions and the rest of the world have rejected the caliphate state declared recently by Sunni militant group Islamic State, previously known as ISIS or ISIL.

The al-Quada breakaway group declared a vast area in the Northern part of Iraq as well as some part of Syria as their new caliphate and appointed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi as their caliph or leader - an event that sought to restore the age-old caliphate system, which the historians thought had been forgotten after the fall of Ottoman Empire more than 100 years ago.

Here are the top five reactions from Muslim leaders on the formation of the caliphate:

1. Assem Barqawi

Assem Barqawi, also known as Abu Mohamed al-Maqdesi, is a supporter of the al-Qaeda-affiliated al-Nusra Front but has hit out at the ISIS, calling the fighters of al-Baghdadi 'deviant', Al Jazeera English notes.

"Is this caliphate a sanctuary for the vulnerable and a refuge for all Muslims, or a sword hanging over those Muslims who disagree with them?" Maqdesi stressed in a statement.

2. Muhammad al-Yacaubi

Suffi leaders such as the Syria's Muhammad al-Yacaubi have also criticized the self-proclaimed caliphate. In a post on his Twitter account, the Syrian in exile has echoed the voice of other Muslims in condemning the actions of ISIS, calling the group as 'deviators'.

"The Khilafah state (ISIL) declared is illegitimate," Yacuabi wrote on Twitter, adding that supporting the group was 'haram' or forbidden by Islamic laws.

3. Yusuf al-Qaradawi

There were similar concerns raised by Qatar-based Egyptian Muslim leader Yusuf al-Qaradawi, who has remarked that the so-called caliphate was "void", according to religious laws.

"A group simply announcing a caliphate, is not enough to establish a caliphate," al-Qaradawi said in an open letter published by the website for the International Union of Muslim Scholars, of which he is the head.

4. Hizb ut-Tahrir

Pan-Islamic political party Hizb ut-Tahrir, which in fact believes in the establishment of a caliphate, has also lashed out at the ISIS.

"The issue of the Khilafah is too great for its image to be distorted or for its reality to be changed merely by an announcement here or an announcement there," the group was quoted as saying by Al Jazeera on its website.

5. Rachid Ghannouchi

Tunisia's main Islamist party Ennahda Party also echoed a similar opinion. Its leader Rachid Ghannouchi declared the actions of ISIS as "reckless" and something that sends a "deceptive message".

"Nations do not arise in this ridiculous way," he told his followers as heard in a YouTube video.Top 5 World Muslim Leaders Who Staunchly Reject ISIS Caliphate

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/top-5-world-Muslim-leaders-who-staunchly-reject-isis-caliphate-603844

Did the IRA represent the values of the RC Church?
No they were more interested in the politics, the religious aspect was a good "unifying ideal"... but, it is notable that the RC church REFUSED to excommunicate them

Do those that bomb abortion clinics and kill doctors and people like Timothy McVeigh represent the values of their church?

are they actually associated with a "church"...or are they using "religious beliefs as an excuse???

Do peadophile priests do it because of their faith?

Doubtful again , but clearly the church again did NOT excommunicate them so is implicit in that conduct

Did the Nuns in Ireland who seem to have allowed 800 children die of malnutrition and illnesses let that happen because they were upholding their faith?

quite likely actually...there is nothing worse than the zealot...and agin the church must have condoned this

Are the Lord's Resistance Army killing and butchering because they are Christian, are the Buddhists who are massacring Muslims doing it because of their faith?

All of them did and are doing it because they are twisted warped people.

the trouble is Islam is a complete socio religious political structure within itself....

every man is free to "interpret" what he sees in it

there is NO one central authority on what is correct or otherwise

so even if 20 so called "leaders" voiced criticism , the "deviant" group can, with all validity say nope...YOU are wrong and deviant

I also notice that 3 of those "leaders" you quote are affiliated with "dubious" grops anyway...so THEY are speaking out because they fear the eventual repercussions.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:38 pm

That sounds like protestantism, vic. Hundreds of different denominations, and add to that Mormons and cults, plus individuals who apply for licenses to marry, and call themselves the Ecclesistical Church of the One.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:That sounds like protestantism, vic.  Hundreds of different denominations, and add to that Mormons and cults, plus individuals who apply for licenses to marry, and call themselves the Ecclesistical Church of the One.

true ...but there isnt a "church" called protestantism....anything that is vaguely "christian" and isnt catholic is protestantism

a mormon for instance would no more be accepted as speaking for the church of england, than it would speaking for catholicism

thats a poor comparison quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:02 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
Original Quill wrote:That sounds like protestantism, vic.  Hundreds of different denominations, and add to that Mormons and cults, plus individuals who apply for licenses to marry, and call themselves the Ecclesistical Church of the One.

true ...but there isnt a "church" called protestantism....anything that is vaguely "christian" and isnt catholic is protestantism

a mormon for instance would no more be accepted as speaking for the church of england, than it would speaking for catholicism

thats a poor comparison quill

Well, there's Christianity, and then there are all these hundreds of denominations.

Then there's Islam and all these divisions. Whether Christian or Muslim, they all have internal disputes against one another. I don't see a difference.

The Church of the Latter Day Saints is not Christian. The reason why it is not considered Christian by theologians is the Book of Mormon does not accept the trinity, the core of the New Testament. Without the trinity, there is no redemption, and without redemption the whole purpose of the New Testament story evaporates. To be sure, Christ exists in the Book of Mormon, but he is not the same personality as in the New Testament of the Bible.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:54 am

Nems wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Its a religion of Justice.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:03 pm

gerber wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Fabulous post Quill - but do we as Christians in a democracy have enough time to trust the Muslim world that the Islamic fundamentalists will not have removed all moderate and peaceful Muslim religion including the education of females from the globe within 50 years ?

The speed of the uptake be it Nigeria, Sudan, Etheopia, Egypt can still be included before we even arrive in the Middle East countries and not included in the list is the Indian continent...One of the largest populaces

I am not a fan and rarely subscribe but with facebook, skype et al  it seems a train that is unstoppable.

If the social media is closed down even for  year we might stand a chance.

Right to left, gerbs. It's a law of history. The progressive idea always wins in the end.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:08 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Nems wrote:

Justice is revenge. It begins in a wrong, and is considered a 'good' because it rights the wrong. But you see, it is always crippled by its beginning.

Humanism has no beginning, nor end.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:12 pm

Original Quill wrote:
gerber wrote:

I am not a fan and rarely subscribe but with facebook, skype et al  it seems a train that is unstoppable.

If the social media is closed down even for  year we might stand a chance.

Right to left, gerbs.  It's a law of history.  The progressive idea always wins in the end.

Hi Quill

I agree Jesus was a great teacher to a certain extent, but I fail to see who would advocate parents leaving their families to follow a failed religious leader in his time? This was a person that asked people to give up everything to follow him, which means abandoning their families, not something I would call charitable. To be honest I think it is only atheist liberal values that have changed perceptions within the Christian faith or as you rightly say Pauline Christianity, where many still have a literal view is where there is any problem with any faith. There are other issues with his teachings also if we go historically by some of the teachings within the New Testament, where again it does make it difficult to find historical accuracy, but certainly many point to the sayings. He even shuns his own family, even more so his own mother, when he went forth teaching. Not the best advert for family values to be honest

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:43 pm

I disagree, Didge.  First, Christ was a man of his time, and there was a lot of traveling by foot there.  You didn't so much leave your family, as go walk-about.  Second, the group that gathered around Christ I view less as a cult, and more like a pub.  You just went there and talked, hung-out, maybe played a little pool or whatever was the game de jour.

Liberal values didn't just materialize out of thin air.  What we, today, call liberal values come from awareness of hardships and issues experienced by humans in life.  Liberal values begin in empathy--the first understanding of the golden rule: this could be me.  From there empathy evolved into fully developed humanism...a vigilant awareness of human needs and the help you can offer.  Again, the golden rule at the core.

Jesus Christ was the first to formulate the idea of humanism.  We take humanism so for granted that we hardly can envision a world without it.  But you look at Islamic fundamentalism and you are stunningly awakened.  Fortunately, the melting pot of global intercourse is having the effect of rapidly changing Islamic culture and introducing humanism into it.

Last edited by Original Quill on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:I disagree, Didge.  First, Christ was a man of his time, and there was a lot of traveling by foot there.  You didn't so much leave your family, as go walk-about.  Second, the group that gathered around Christ I view less as a cult, and more like a pub.  You just went there and talked, hung-out, maybe played a little pool or whatever was the game de jour.

Liberal values didn't just materialize out of this air.  Liberal values come from awareness of hardships and issues experienced by humans in life.  Liberal values begin in empathy--the first understanding of the golden rule: this could be me.  From there liberal values evolved into fully developed humanism...a vigilant awareness of needs and the help you can offer.  Again, the golden rule at the core.

Christ was the first to formulate the idea of humanism.  We take humanism so for granted that we hardly can envision a world without it.  But you look at Islamic fundamentalism and you are stunningly awakened.  Fortunately, the melting pot of global intercourse is having the effect of rapidly changing Islamic culture and introducing humanism into it.

I disagree, you cannot claim to be the inspiring person if you ask people to give up their wives and children to follow you, that is abandonment, plain and simple, leaving then even more so in a time where many women and children were dependent on support from their husbands to live and eat. Not only that Jesus was a great advocate of telling people to give up all their worldly goods but certainly was able to shrug this off to accept charity all the time himself, how on earth else do you think he and his followers would have survived?

Liberal Values have been around since time began, it is even seen within Neanderthals, where they showed great empathy with how they buried their dead, it does not have to be something learnt, that is a complete falsehood, as a natural instinct of care and love is found with many family units within the animal world. So all that people did was advance these beliefs, of which again, many of the things Jesus taught can be found in pagan deities which is clear there is a case for Jesus plagiarizing others he clearly had read about.

Sorry but you are way off the mark on Jesus and to prove this, you need to read some Sumerian Humanism, thousands of years before Jesus. All Jesus did was adapt what others had said before him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:53 pm

Been fun exchanging notes with you. Cheers.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:Been fun exchanging notes with you.  Cheers.

No worries buddy, all the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:17 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Nems wrote:

Is it?
How does that square with Lee Rigby, the appalling treatment of women, 7/7 or 9/11/ ? All atrocities done in the name of Islam

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:56 pm

Nems wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Is it?
How does that square with Lee Rigby, the appalling treatment of women, 7/7 or 9/11/ ?  All atrocities done in the name of Islam  

Lee Rigby killers were condemed by Muslims
Treatment of women? Are you saying non Muslims dont treat women badly???
Again 7/7 and 9/11 were condemned by Muslims

Please dont slate the religion based on its few followers!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:01 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Nems wrote:

Is it?
How does that square with Lee Rigby, the appalling treatment of women, 7/7 or 9/11/ ?  All atrocities done in the name of Islam  

I don't, more on the silence of the majority.
Anyway, you know I don't believe in any organised religion, its an opiate for the masses.
Hope you are ok? x
Were your schools shut today?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Nems wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Anyway, you know I don't believe in any organised religion, its an opiate for the masses.
Hope you are ok? x

I know xx

No the school  wasn't why?  Suspect 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:08 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Nems wrote:

Hope you are ok? x

I know xx

The strike
There were loads closed here today x
My kids are giving me the hard sell saying its not worth going in on a Friday  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:09 pm

Nems wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I know xx

The strike
My kids are giving me the hard sell saying its not worth going in on a Friday  Rolling Eyes 

They go to an Academy so it was open! My kids are finding it a bit hard with fasting so they cant wait till school closes next week lol xxx
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:13 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Nems wrote:

The strike

They go to an Academy so it was open! My kids are finding it a bit hard with fasting so they cant wait till school closes next week lol xxx

Do they both fast?
Lost track of their ages  Embarassed 
My daughters best friend asked her mum if she could fast but if I recall correctly she didn't do it until last year of primary school?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:15 pm

Nems wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Do they both fast?
My daughters best friend asked her mum if she could fast but if I recall correctly she didn't do it until last year of primary school?

12 and 13 x

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:24 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Nems wrote:

Do they both fast?

12 and 13 x

Shocked 

Bloody Nora!
Where did those years go?!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:34 pm

See?! It's nice that two friends can disagree or debate politely and have differing views but respect eachother!

That's what's missing on this forum.
People being entirely honest and not just "agreeing" with their friends if they don't actually agree.

Nice one ladies x

Our schools were shut but my son was grounded so I Was nearly tempted to beg the school to let him go in as his moaning was like torture all day  No 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:41 pm

I think that a lot more Muslims condemn terrorist acts but that they don't get nearly the media coverage. Not the only one, either: http://vridar.org/2013/05/01/why-havent-Muslims-condemned-terrorism/

As seen in the Ramadan death-tally thread, a lot of anti-Islamic groups recycle older horror stories over and over again to make it seem that more has happened recently: http://www.newsfixboard.com/t5540-its-that-time-of-year-again-folks#127455
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:41 pm

eddie wrote:See?! It's nice that two friends can disagree or debate politely and have differing views but respect eachother!

People being entirely honest and not just "agreeing" with their friends if they don't actually agree.

Nice one ladies x

Our schools were shut but my son was grounded so I Was nearly tempted to beg the school to let him go in as his moaning was like torture all day  No 

Agree, edds Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:44 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:See?! It's nice that two friends can disagree or debate politely and have differing views but respect eachother!

Nice one ladies x

Agree, edds Smile

What, that my son tortured me all day??  Evil or Very Mad 
I asked him if he was entirely evil - he followed me round the house going "I can't believe you'd stop,me seeing my friends when you know Beth has just come home from hospital after a back operation!!"

I heard that many, many times.
I actually wanted to stick a chicken kebab skewer in my brain.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:54 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Agree, edds Smile

I asked him if he was entirely evil - he followed me round the house going "I can't believe you'd stop,me seeing my friends when you know Beth has just come home from hospital after a back operation!!"

Hahahahaha
Is he at the stage yet where he thinks you only exist to make life hard for him and everything is so unfair?!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:07 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

Hahahahaha
Is he at the stage yet where he thinks you only exist to make life hard for him and everything is so unfair?!

Oh yes. I actually think up schemes just to make his life shitty, didn't you know that?
If I ask him to pick up his socks I am just Doing it because I have nothing better to do than go around looking for errant socks.

I am so UNFAIR!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Hahahahaha

Oh yes. I actually think up schemes just to make his life shitty, didn't you know that?
If I ask him to pick up his socks I am just Doing it because I have nothing better to do than go around looking for errant socks.

I am so UNFAIR!

What is it with boys and their flaming socks?!
I feel for you, its a wonder we have a door left on its Hinges!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:11 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

I am so UNFAIR!

He actually said I was stopping him seeing his friends because I didn't have any!!  lol!

He was such a sweet boy. Sad  

He is moody, not normally bad, but I can't wait to see him on the other side of Hormone Hill.....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:14 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

He actually said I was stopping him seeing his friends because I didn't have any!!  lol!

He was such a sweet boy. Sad  

He is moody, not normally bad, but I can't wait to see him on the other side of Hormone Hill.....

Mmmm I have two teenagers  pale 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:15 pm

Poor you  No 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:33 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Nems wrote:

Is it?

I was awaiting the answer. You said Islam is the religion of Justice. But then you went on the defensive about Lee Rigby, the treatment of women and the atrocities of 9/11 and 7/7. I agree and condemn all of those things, too.

But how is Islam the religion of justice?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:23 am

Original Quill wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I was awaiting the answer.  You said Islam is the religion of Justice.  But then you went on the defensive about Lee Rigby, the treatment of women and the atrocities of 9/11 and 7/7.  I agree and condemn all of those things, too.

Because that is what Islam means JUSTICE.

Not the religion of peace as people assume.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:27 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I was awaiting the answer.  You said Islam is the religion of Justice.  But then you went on the defensive about Lee Rigby, the treatment of women and the atrocities of 9/11 and 7/7.  I agree and condemn all of those things, too.

That never answered the question Sexy, how is Islam a religion of Justice, context please?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:33 am

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

That never answered the question Sexy, how is Islam a religion of Justice, context please?

I did answer.

Islam the word means Justice.

That's what I first wrote to Nems.

Im not here to explain the context of it.

I was merely explaining the assumption is wrong that it means Peace.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:37 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

I did answer.

Well that is not going to help many people is it if you cannot explain the context?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:42 am

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I did answer.

Well that is not going to help many people is it if you cannot explain the context?

I don't need to explain the context im explaining the WORD Islam

But here you go if you are looking for an explanation.............

No Justice, No Peace, No Security

The entire cosmos is running a phenomenon that is based on justice and is controlled by a homogeneous order. Its every inanimate object is strictly following the trajectory assigned to it, fulfilling the objective for which it was created, heading towards its ultimate destiny in an extremely immaculate manner. There is no overlapping of one by another. Every object is strictly abiding by the rules and regulations that are meant for it. As such, there is complete discipline, peace and harmony in the cosmos. One can give any name to its sustenance, regularity, punctuality, and sophisticated accuracy in terms of conviction that one holds – God’s creation and His sustenance or the “cruel” Mother Nature. The only thing that it establishes beyond any shadow of doubt is that the system on which this cosmos was created or “came into existence” or the authority that is controlling and regulating it has maintained complete peace and harmony in the universe. We do not see anywhere any incident of “usurpation”, forceful eviction or “occupation”, denial of freedom in its free flow, interference by one in another’s domain. This culminates into total peace and security everywhere and is an eye-opening lesson for the human beings to follow

Obviously, since the greedy world powers and “races” are not going to give up their cherished game-plan as listed above, the plundering of the poor countries will continue unabated, creating and filling the earth only with many accounted and a lot of unaccounted atrocities, injustices and exploitations, keeping the ideal of justice, peace and security far and far away from the reach of human beings and their society, leaving the suffering humanity crying for it for a period beyond the ken of mortal eyes to envision today. As such, humanity cannot get peace and security even if it may cry for it for another millennium till it learns how to live a just life and deliver justice to his fellow beings. That would be possible only when man resolves to live on earth in accordance to the Divine Guidance that is delivered to man to establish Justice [Al-Adl wa Qist] on earth as ordained by Allah in verse 25 of Surah Al-Hadeed. When man will learn how to live, act and behave on earth as a responsible human being under a constant sense of accountability to his or her Creator and Sustainer, he/she only then will do justice to self, family and humanity at large. Peace and security will then prevail everywhere on this abode of man

http://english.islammessage.com/articledetails.aspx?articleId=2842
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:44 am

That sounds political, not religious in any form what so ever, I find that a political interpretation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next