NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia foils Islamic State terror plot to commit Lee Rigby-style murders

+5
Lone Wolf
Frazzled
veya_victaous
captain
Original Quill
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Australia foils Islamic State terror plot to commit Lee Rigby-style murders Empty Australia foils Islamic State terror plot to commit Lee Rigby-style murders

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:31 pm

Pre-dawn raids across Sydney and Brisbane led to the arrest of fifteen people and the reported seizure of a scimitar, a gun, machetes, balaclavas and military fatigues which authorities said were to be used in a plot to “shock, horrify and terrorise” the community.
The raids involved more than 800 security officers and marked the biggest counter-terrorism operation in Australian history.
Tony Abbott, Australia’s prime minister, said the raids followed intelligence that a senior figure in the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) had been directing operatives in Australia to perform “demonstration killings”.
“The exhortations, quite direct exhortations, were coming from an Australian, who is apparently quite senior in Isil, to networks of support back in Australia to conduct demonstration killings here in this country,” he told reporters in the Northern Territory.
“So this is not just suspicion, this is intent and that’s why the police and security agencies decided to act in the way they have.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11103346/Australia-foils-Islamic-State-terror-plot-to-commit-Lee-Rigby-style-murders.html

Back to top Go down

Australia foils Islamic State terror plot to commit Lee Rigby-style murders Empty Re: Australia foils Islamic State terror plot to commit Lee Rigby-style murders

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:37 pm

I saw that. I wonder if it's real...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Australia foils Islamic State terror plot to commit Lee Rigby-style murders Empty Re: Australia foils Islamic State terror plot to commit Lee Rigby-style murders

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:I saw that.  I wonder if it's real...

Hi Quill

Seems credible, have to wait and see what else is provided on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:52 pm

Hi Didge,

Yes, have to wait and see. I'm always suspicious of conspiracy theories.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:I saw that.  I wonder if it's real...

FAKED. This is without opening the link or hearing anything before about it. There seems to be a spate of this going on, in UK and America to name just two counties.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:01 am

well they are arresting people (it think it is only 2 so far out of 15 raids) but too me it seem all very conveniently timed.
I reckon they are just picking up some of the dumb ass wannabes (stupid enough to been recorded saying something) for the media spin.

As real Aussie my opinion is
Australia foils Islamic State terror plot to commit Lee Rigby-style murders But+why+_d2a53406fc9332e1aeac6610543262f6
Australia foils Islamic State terror plot to commit Lee Rigby-style murders Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR49Yu2D9LPgDp6-asJR9pHvXnH3XL3aoJJjDDS1hv8A3XDSi7NFg

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:36 am

wow so people sat behind their computers are all security experts and now think it is all a set up and thus must think little of the Australian security service.
Like I said, I await more info before passing any judgement.
Would people believe there was such a threat only after someone is killed?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:43 am

Didge wrote:wow so people sat behind their computers are all security experts and now think it is all a set up and thus must think little of the Australian security service.

pretty much...
threat to stab one person... NOT NATIONAL THREAT REQUIRING THE SURRENDERING OF RIGHTS ....
Media Screaming to give away all our rights cause we need protection
I say FUCK'EM fuck ASIO fuck any other coward mother fucker who wants to give up rights cause they scared of terrorists.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:48 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:wow so people sat behind their computers are all security experts and now think it is all a set up and thus must think little of the Australian security service.

pretty much...
threat to stab one person...  NOT NATIONAL THREAT REQUIRING THE SURRENDERING OF RIGHTS ....
Media Screaming to give away all our rights cause we need protection
I say FUCK'EM fuck ASIO fuck any other coward mother fucker who wants to give up rights cause they scared of terrorists.

You need to expand on your point pretty much, are you saying you want someone dead now to believe?
I think you fail to see the significance here, which if they carried out the attack, if this is all true of course would show how far reaching IS are.
Who said about giving up any rights?
What rights are you losing that would be such a hardship?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:55 am

@Didge
Tony Abbott Our PM Neutral is trying to Pass sweeping new Powers for ASIO Evil or Very Mad

And Not really showing a great web because any nutjob can knife someone there is nothing to suggest these guys are actually in link with ISIS. just they think ISIS is cool and IF they had big enough balls they would go and join them.
But they don't so I call out to them COME AT ME BRO pirat pirat pirat pirat

Chicken Shits Got to be told pirat pirat We wont be scared, we'll kick their fucking heads in if they want to try shit here.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:59 am

they want to power to track without warrant, to hold someone with out charge, to access communications data with out warrant.

Basically they are not asking for anything actually new they are just asking to remove ALL accountability and 'due procedure' around using those tools they already have.

TO me Personally That is a bigger threat.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:00 am

veya_victaous wrote:they want to power to track without warrant, to hold someone with out charge, to access communications data with out warrant.

Basically they are not asking for anything actually new they are just asking to remove ALL accountability and 'due procedure' around using those tools they already have.

So what are you so afraid of being tracked about you?
Do you have something to hide or is your selfishness more important than safety?
So basically your whole claim is speculation based on your own fears of actually losing nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frazzled Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:34 am

veya_victaous wrote:@Didge
Tony Abbott Our PM Neutral is trying to Pass sweeping new Powers for ASIO Evil or Very Mad

And Not really showing a great web because any nutjob can knife someone there is nothing to suggest these guys are actually in link with ISIS. just they think ISIS is cool and IF they had big enough balls they would go and join them.

Chicken Shits Got to be told  pirat  pirat   We wont be scared, we'll kick their fucking heads in if they want to try shit here.

I think it depends how reliable the information is and the strength of proof of the links with ISIS.
Frazzled
Frazzled
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:42 pm

Frazzled wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:@Didge

Chicken Shits Got to be told  pirat  pirat   We wont be scared, we'll kick their fucking heads in if they want to try shit here.

I think it depends how reliable the information is and the strength of proof of the links with ISIS.

And by reliable, I don't mean the police and military sources.  They are the fount of the problem.  How often do you hear: 'According to police, flames shot out of their ass...(or whatever).'  I don't buy the assumption that this is dependable.

Question authority!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Frazzled wrote:

And by reliable, I don't mean the police and military sources.  They are the fount of the problem.  How often do you hear: 'According to police, flames shot out of their ass...(or whatever).'  I don't buy the assumption that this is dependable.

Question authority!

The way of the anarchist eh Quill?
Questioning authority, is one thing, but doubting validity, over a threat?
Again what does it take blood and death?
It is all well and good being skeptical, based on your conspiracy theories, but many an intelligence service has actually thwarted terrorist attacks. What this is then , is to you a vote of confidence in those that protect you, not one I would gamble with or even insult to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:09 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Question authority!

It is all well and good being skeptical, based on your conspiracy theories, but many an intelligence service has actually thwarted terrorist attacks. What this is then , is to you a vote of confidence in those that protect you, not one I would gamble with or even insult to be honest.

What is your point Didge, besides being obnoxious? You seed to be willing to salute any flag that runs up the pole, as long as it is anti-Muslim.

I believe in sources and evidence. I don't play the GWB game of threat levels--Oh take our word for it honey, don't you worry your pretty lil head 'bout it--and CIA or MI5 sources. Sheep can follow; I'll think for myself.

As far as this OZ thing is concerned, I'm suspicious. It comes on the heels of a bogus Tory (you know how they lie) attempt to play the 'threat level' game over in Westminster. Sounds like the lil boy who calls 'wolf' too often.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

What is your point Didge, besides being obnoxious?  You seed to be willing to salute any flag that runs up the pole, as long as it is anti-Muslim.

I believe in sources and evidence.  I don't play the GWB game of threat levels--Oh take our word for it honey, don't you worry your pretty lil head 'bout it--and CIA or MI5 sources.  Sheep can follow; I'll think for myself.

As far as this OZ thing is concerned, I'm suspicious.  It comes on the heels of a bogus Tory (you know how they lie) attempt to play the 'threat level' game over in Westminster.  Sounds like the lil boy who calls 'wolf' too often.

Dear me, if you are going to be like this, I will look in later.
I just was trying to say, for the most part most people in this day and age cannot get away with lies, most threats are real, not made up, because like anything, there is too many people involved.
I find it disingenuous to mock the good work the intelligence service does and it is never them that create problems, but politics and those behind them, hence why I only ask you show some respect to the work they do. Not every nation is like the US, where it was lies that were built to attack Iraq...

Good for you that you are suspicious, but on what grounds?
Your grounds is based on your own nation, not their nation.

Sorry when you are like this and taking a debate personally, when this is just a forum and fun, you are taking this way too much personal, I respect you and always have and have stood up for you many times, I just like banter, so stop being ever so silly.

Have to go and you know it is just banter between us.

Bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:28 am

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What is your point Didge, besides being obnoxious?  You seed to be willing to salute any flag that runs up the pole, as long as it is anti-Muslim.

I believe in sources and evidence.  I don't play the GWB game of threat levels--Oh take our word for it honey, don't you worry your pretty lil head 'bout it--and CIA or MI5 sources.  Sheep can follow; I'll think for myself.

As far as this OZ thing is concerned, I'm suspicious.  It comes on the heels of a bogus Tory (you know how they lie) attempt to play the 'threat level' game over in Westminster.  Sounds like the lil boy who calls 'wolf' too often.

Dear me, if you are going to be like this, I will look in later.
I just was trying to say, for the most part most people in this day and age cannot get away with lies, most threats are real, not made up, because like anything, there is too many people involved.
I find it disingenuous to mock the good work the intelligence service does and it is never them that create problems, but politics and those behind them, hence why I only ask you show some respect to the work they do. Not every nation is like the US, where it was lies that were built to attack Iraq...

Good for you that you are suspicious, but on what grounds?
Your grounds is based on your own nation, not their nation.

Sorry when you are like this and taking a debate personally, when this is just a forum and fun, you are taking this way too much personal, I respect you and always have and have stood up for you many times, I just like banter, so stop being ever so silly.

Have to go and you know it is just banter between us.

Bye

I don't want you to be irritated with me, Didge. But sometimes you cross the line between intelligent discussion and personally insulting. It makes one just want to abandon the whole topic.

You are probably going to change a persons mind absolutely in no more that 10% of the cases. There comes a time when you must consider a diplomatic solution.

You and I know one another well enough to talk to one another directly.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:05 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:they want to power to track without warrant, to hold someone with out charge, to access communications data with out warrant.

Do you have something to hide or is your selfishness more important than safety?
So basically your whole claim is speculation based on your own fears of actually losing nothing.

Since you would give up Liberty for Safety you deserve neither tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I am realistic that a bunch of crazy jihadists on the other side of the world is less threat then allowing the police force these sort of powers... see the USA.. Ferguson and dozens of others prove it...
Is my or the communities supposed safety worth letting police use forms of torture? hold for 14 days with out charge? track and enter property with out warrant? My answer is NO most definitely not... but then against I'm not a coward Cool

Quill will appreciate the comparison, the area I grew up in closest in comparison to something link Compton California.. but multicultural immigrants instead of just black... Thus I DO NOT TRUST OR LIKE POLICE ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth::
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:55 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

Since you would give up Liberty for Safety you deserve neither tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I am realistic that a bunch of crazy jihadists on the other side of the world is less threat then allowing the police force these sort of powers... see the USA.. Ferguson and dozens of others prove it...
Is my or the communities supposed safety worth letting police use forms of torture? hold for 14 days with out charge? track and enter property with out warrant?  My answer is NO most definitely not... but then against I'm not a coward Cool  

Quill will appreciate the comparison, the area I grew up in closest in comparison to something link Compton California.. but multicultural immigrants instead of just black... Thus I DO NOT TRUST OR LIKE POLICE ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth::

What liberty?
You live in an illusion if you think you have liberty, when nobody does, you cannot walk down the road and shoot someone without repercussions, thus you and everyone else has no liberty ad never has had.
The reality is what are you losing?
Nothing, sadly the left are so naive as seen by the points Quill and zack make, they also live under an illusion, where they think they have rights to deny a nation doing what is necessary to counter a threat.
The biggest threat to democracy today is religious extremism, especially within Islam. The problem with any religion it is based on unbreakable laws ad where there is no ground for questioning these laws, there will always be an issue.
You and others scream like banshees over some belief you think your own selfish beliefs are more important than the safety of a nation, it shows you only look at within yourselves and not others. You all seem to be conspiracy nuts also, where unless there is actual murder, you will only believe, that a threat has become reality. It is the illness of the left wing policy, where you hold some grandeur of self importance. What you need to do is stop and think about the actual threat, of which there is one and we do have those within our society, who have no loyalty to that nation but a faith.

That is dangerous, even Zack stated to me he places his faith above everything, even his own family, I find that very disturbing to be honest, to place something he cannot even prove above those closet to him.
In this day and age, and Zack is very intelligent and he is no extremist, that the very fact we have thus a problem where people put more loyalty in something they cannot prove, they put faith in a book. They do not even question what they follow is wrong, they blindly believe and that is dangerous.
Think about it, may people follow commands made over 1400 years ago and even longer with Christianity, where as a human as well as yourself, we can show more compassion that is found within these books and yet people do not even see that when they blindly follow them as if law. Sadly religion instills fear, for people to believe, but there is nothing loveable about any of these man made deities, and that is the point nothing of supreme intelligence would be so harsh and emotive as we mere humans are, which would show to anyone with any sense how ridiculous the claims made from within religion are. Anything that intelligent would not need or eve require any love or affection from something they supposedly created.
The biggest hypocrisy of the main religions is this, the deities threaten to have eternal punishment to those that do not believe or love them,yet we are creators ourselves by having children, how many people have had children and threatened them with untold pain and suffering if they do not love us?
You see how illogical the belief in religion is?
That is why religion will always be a threat to normality within society, because it has daft unbreakable rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:47 am

Australia foils Islamic State terror plot to commit Lee Rigby-style murders Tumblr_n9ur8gmpc61s5tuj4o1_500

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:13 am

Wow transportation security, that is lame to pluck them out Quill.
How many have MI5 caught?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:16 am

MI5 chief says 34 UK terror plots disrupted since 7/7 attacks

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/07/mi5-chief-34-uk-terror-plots-disrupted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:20 am

Between 11 September 2001 and 30 June 2013, 332 individuals have been convicted of terrorism-related offences, including murder, illegal possession of firearms and explosives offences. 2,465 people have been arrested under the Terrorism Act during this period. As of 30 June 2013, 128 prisoners both, convicted and awaiting trial, were classified as terrorists or domestic extremists. For more statistical information on the operation of police powers under the Terrorism Act 2000 and subsequent legislation, see the GOV.UK website:

• 10 June 2013
    Six West Midlands men were jailed for over 18 years each after pleading guilty to terrorist charges. They  admitted an attempt to carry out an attack on an English Defence League rally on 30 June 2012.
    West Midlands Police

• 26 April 2013
    Eleven men from Birmingham were sentenced to terms of imprisonment ranging from 40 months to life for their involvement in a major terrorist plot. They had planned to carry out suicide bomb attacks on a bigger scale than the 7/7 attacks in London in 2005.
    West Midlands Police

• 25 April 2013
    Three London men (Richard Dart, Imran Mahmood and Jahangir Alom) were jailed for a total of over 20 years after pleading guilty to engaging in conduct in preparation for acts of terrorism.
    Metropolitan Police • Crown Prosecution Service

• 18 April 2013
    Four men from Luton (Zahid Iqbal, Mohammed Sharfaz Ahmed, Umar Arshad, and Syed Farhan Hussain ) were given lengthy jail sentences for engaging in conduct and preparation for acts of terrorism. The men had planned to carry out terrorist attacks in Luton and elsewhere with improvised explosive devices to be made using instructions from an Al Qaida magazine.

• 9 February 2012
    Nine men who were members of a terrorist network in England and Wales were sentenced to between five and 17 years' imprisonment for offences including plotting to attack the London Stock Exchange and seeking terrorist training overseas.
    Crown Prosecution Service

• 18 March 2011
    Rajib Karim, an IT worker for British Airways, was convicted and sentenced to 30 years' imprisonment for supplying information about airlines to al Qaida terrorists in Yemen.
    Metropolitan Police

• 2 November 2010
    Roshonara Choudhry, a student from East London, was convicted of attempting to murder the MP Stephen Timms after being inspired by extremist sermons she had watched on the Internet.

• 8 July 2010
    Ibrahim Savant, Arafat Khan and Waheed Zaman were convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment for conspiracy to murder persons unknown. By this point a total of twelve people had been convicted in seven trials for terrorism-related offences in connection with the 2006 aircraft bomb plot.

• 14 September 2009
    In one of a series of trials, three men who plotted in 2006 to blow up aircraft mid-flight between the UK, America and Canada by using liquid explosives were jailed for life.

• 17 December 2008
    Bilal Abdulla, an Iraqi citizen who worked in a hospital in Paisley, Scotland, was sentenced to 32 years' imprisonment for his role in terrorist attacks carried out in London and Glasgow International Airport in June 2007.

• 18 February 2008
    Five conspirators were convicted of plotting to kidnap and behead a British soldier and were sentenced to terms of between two years and life.
    Crown Prosecution Service

• 9 Jan 2008
    Sohail Anjum Qureshi, an Al Qaida-trained terrorist intent on carrying out an act of terrorism overseas, was jailed for four and a half years.
    Metropolitan Police

• 26 July 2007
    Five students were convicted on charges of possessing material for terrorist purposes with the intention of going to terrorist training camps in Pakistan or Afghanistan.

• 11 July 2007
    The four would-be suicide bombers of 21 July 2005 were given life sentences following their convictions on charges of conspiracy to murder. A fifth man involved in the plot was convicted in November 2007.

• 5 July 2007
    Three men were imprisoned for up to 10 years after being convicted of using the Internet to promote terrorism.

• 15 June 2007
    Seven men were jailed for a total of 136 years for their involvement in Dhiren Barot's "dirty bomb" plot and "Gas Limos Project".

• 30 April 2007
    Five men were imprisoned for life after being convicted of a plot to attack targets such as shopping centres and nightclubs using fertiliser-based explosives; two others were acquitted.

• 7 November 2006
    Al Qaida operative Dhiren Barot was sentenced to a minimum of 30 years' imprisonment after admitting a plot to attack UK and US targets using a "dirty bomb" and gas-filled limousines. 

• 7 February 2006
    Radical London cleric Abu Hamza was convicted of incitement to murder and sentenced to 7 years.

• 13 April 2005
    Kamel Bourgass was convicted of plotting to commit a public nuisance by the use of poisons and/or explosives to cause disruption, fear or injury. He was already serving a life sentence for the murder of PC Stephen Oake.

• 1 March 2005
    Saajit Badat was imprisoned for 13 years following his admission that he had plotted with jailed shoe-bomber Richard Reid to destroy an airliner over the Atlantic.
    Metropolitan Police

• 1 April 2003
    Leicester residents Brahim Benmerzouga and Baghdad Merziane were each sentenced to 11 years' imprisonment for their roles in fundraising for Al Qaida and other extremist groups.

• 27 February 2002
    Moinul Abedin was sentenced to 20 years' imprisonment after being convicted of making large amounts of detonators and the explosive HMTD in a Birmingham house.

https://www.mi5.gov.uk/home/the-threats/terrorism/international-terrorism/international-terrorist-plots/arrests-and-convictions.html

How some on here claim  believe there is not a high level of threat are clueless to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:22 pm

The Guardian wrote:The spy chief said the vast majority of the conspiracies were by people who lived in the UK, and the committee heard that agents were actively monitoring individuals known to be radicalising and recruiting sometimes vulnerable individuals to violent extremism.

That would include drunk drivers, shoplifters and jaywalkers...and the occasional newspaper theft.

Such vigilance. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:
The Guardian wrote:The spy chief said the vast majority of the conspiracies were by people who lived in the UK, and the committee heard that agents were actively monitoring individuals known to be radicalising and recruiting sometimes vulnerable individuals to violent extremism.

That would include drunk drivers, shoplifters and jaywalkers...and the occasional newspaper theft.

Such vigilance. Rolling Eyes

Wow, so again avoiding the real issue or terrorists and how many there have been in the UK.
The usual defense of the left, deny everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:24 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

Since you would give up Liberty for Safety you deserve neither tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

Is my or the communities supposed safety worth letting police use forms of torture? hold for 14 days with out charge? track and enter property with out warrant?  My answer is NO most definitely not... but then against I'm not a coward Cool 

Quill will appreciate the comparison, the area I grew up in closest in comparison to something link Compton California.. but multicultural immigrants instead of just black... Thus I DO NOT TRUST OR LIKE POLICE ::resmahauth::::resmahauth::::resmahauth::::resmahauth::

What liberty?
You live in an illusion if you think you have liberty, when nobody does, you cannot walk down the road and shoot someone without repercussions, thus you and everyone else has no liberty ad never has had. Unless you are a police officer in Corporatist JUST-US system, e.g. the USA,k which I fear my nation becoming like more than I fear an attack by ISIS

The reality is what are you losing? the knowledge that the guy allowed to hold a gun will be held accountable for his actions

Nothing, sadly the left are so naive as seen by the points Quill and zack make, they also live under an illusion, where they think they have rights to deny a nation doing what is necessary to counter a threat. the threat is minimal it is Cowardice to suggest otherwise

The biggest threat to democracy today is religious extremism, especially within Islam. The problem with any religion it is based on unbreakable laws ad where there is no ground for questioning these laws, there will always be an issue.
You and others scream like banshees over some belief you think your own selfish beliefs are more important than the safety of a nation, it shows you only look at within yourselves and not others. You all seem to be conspiracy nuts also, where unless there is actual murder, you will only believe, that a threat has become reality. It is the illness of the left wing policy, where you hold some grandeur of self importance. What you need to do is stop and think about the actual threat, of which there is one and we do have those within our society, who have no loyalty to that nation but a faith.

That is dangerous, even Zack stated to me he places his faith above everything, even his own family, I find that very disturbing to be honest, to place something he cannot even prove above those closet to him.
In this day and age, and Zack is very intelligent and he is no extremist, that the very fact we have thus a problem where people put more loyalty in something they cannot prove, they put faith in a book. They do not even question what they follow is wrong, they blindly believe and that is dangerous.
Think about it, may people follow commands made over 1400 years ago and even longer with Christianity, where as a human as well as yourself, we can show more compassion that is found within these books and yet people do not even see that when they blindly follow them as if law. Sadly religion instills fear, for people to believe, but there is nothing loveable about any of these man made deities, and that is the point nothing of supreme intelligence would be so harsh and emotive as we mere humans are, which would show to anyone with any sense how ridiculous the claims made from within religion are. Anything that intelligent would not need or eve require any love or affection from something they supposedly created.
The biggest hypocrisy of the main religions is this, the deities threaten to have eternal punishment to those that do not believe or love them,yet we are creators ourselves by having children, how many people have had children and threatened them with untold pain and suffering if they do not love us?
You see how illogical the belief in religion is?
That is why religion will always be a threat to normality within society, because it has daft unbreakable rules.

the Biggest threat to Democracy is Militarised Police.
I'm not scared of the Religious Fundamentalist because they have no power.. Police do and it is naive to suggest they would not abuse it.

I believe Most strongly in the separation of Church and state which is reality here, and any religion would have a hell of a hard time to change that. thus not actually a major threat to Aussies freedom.

People like you seem to believe you can give away all our rights because your scared cowards... Honestly IF we go they way you want and follow the path of Cowardice then I hope ISIS win because our society will not be worthy of existence.... I will stand against either of you, because you are as much a threat to freedom as ISIS.... I agree with Benjamin Franklin, Cowardice is not wisdom and those that are ruled by fear and happily surrender freedom for safety will rightfully end up with neither..

If you could just give your own freedoms away it would not matter, but Democracy means you give away everyone else's too.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:37 am

Thank you for proving my point and how the left live under illusions, you have little rights anyway, because you are bound by laws, which denies you liberty, which I guess goes way above your head.

Cowardice, ha ha, what bollocks, and now you say you want extremists to win, fuck me, you really a re a crack pot.

The reality is nobody is going on about a military state, but doing what is required to protect that state, which again, you place your own self importance above the rest of your nation.
I asked you what you were actually losing and as seen you have lost nothing accept some pride. You need to wake up and realise the majority outweighs the needs of the few.

Nobody is ruled by fear, where you and others mistake that you think I and others are in fear, we are not but practical in how to deal with threats, which as seen are real. Religion has always been the biggest threat to democracy, because again it has unbreakable laws.Again you are insignificant in the big scheme of things and the protection of life will always outweigh your dummy throwing out of the pram. The reality is you lose nothing with measures put in place to protect people ad that is a fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:05 am

Didge wrote:Thank you for proving my point and how the left live under illusions, you have little rights anyway, because you are bound by laws, which denies you liberty, which I guess goes way above your head.

Cowardice, ha ha, what bollocks, and now you say you want extremists to win, fuck me, you really a re a crack pot.

The reality is nobody is going on about a military state, but doing what is required to protect that state, which again, you place your own self importance above the rest of your nation.
I asked you what you were actually losing and as seen you have lost nothing accept some pride. You need to wake up and realise the majority outweighs the needs of the few.

Nobody is ruled by fear, where you and others mistake that you think I and others are in fear, we are not but practical in how to deal with threats, which as seen are real. Religion has always been the biggest threat to democracy, because again it has unbreakable laws.Again you are insignificant in the big scheme of things and the protection of life will always outweigh your dummy throwing out of the pram. The reality is you lose nothing with measures put in place to protect people ad that is a fact.

No I don't want extremist to win I just see you as an extremist too , And extremist in the name of cowardice.

YES I Believe PERSON FREEDOM is still at the core of what makes our nation 'Better' if our nation ceases to be Better why stand up for it???.. I know didge you believe in standing up for 'your side' even when they are monsters but FUCK THAT!!! I will turn on my side if they become Evil because and strive to become a new side that is good.

YOU ARE RULED by fear, otherwise why would you be saying that we cannot already deal with the threats which we already have plenty of laws and tools to deal with... AGAIN no need to remove the oversight and accountability and there is NO THREAT THAT WE CANNOT DEAL WITH ALREADY WITHOUT GIVING UP OR CHANGING ANYTHING... If you don't believe that you are coward plain and simple.

IF the Majority are Cowards FUCK THEM TOO!!!!  they want to give away their rights? well they can start by giving up their right to Vote and STFU!!!!  If cowards like you succeed than any group that fights against 'what you would have our nations be' is justified... If you want our nations to be evil than don't whine when people attack us... because quite frankly we will deserve it.. if we are/were good and deserved the freedoms we enjoy, we will/would never allow your cowardly suggestions to become policies.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:14 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:Thank you for proving my point and how the left live under illusions, you have little rights anyway, because you are bound by laws, which denies you liberty, which I guess goes way above your head.

No I don't want extremist to win I just see you as an extremist too , And extremist in the name of cowardice.

That makes no logical sense ha ha and is something you invented because I am once again making you look very silly

YES I Believe PERSON FREEDOM is still at the core of what makes our nation 'Better' if our nation ceases to be Better why stand up for it???.. I know didge you believe in standing up for 'your side' even when they are monsters but FUCK THAT!!! I will turn on my side if they become Evil because and strive to become a new side that is good.
Hilarious, so basically where you have no freedom, being you live under an illusion, you place yourself above the needs of the many within your nation, proving how absurd and selfish the left really are

YOU ARE RULED by fear, otherwise why would you be saying that we cannot already deal with the threats which we already have plenty of laws and tools to deal with... AGAIN no need to remove the oversight and accountability and there is NO THREAT THAT WE CANNOT DEAL WITH ALREADY WITHOUT GIVING UP OR CHANGING ANYTHING... If you don't believe that you are coward plain and simple.
I am ruled by only common sense, not fear, I fear nothing and have never feared anything including death, so your pathetic claims are just that, the shrieks of someone who has no idea what he is talking about so just makes up bullshit thinking it wins his argument, when it doesn't.
Again you are not giving up anything, yet another illusion you have. The threat is real to many lands by extremists and again the sanctity of life outweighs your childish protests of which you stand to lose nothing that you did not have already

IF the Majority are Cowards FUCK THEM TOO!!!!  they want to give away their rights? well they can start by giving up their right to Vote and STFU!!!!  If cowards like you succeed than any group that fights against 'what you would have our nations be' is justified... If you want our nations to be evil than don't whine when people attack us... because quite frankly we will deserve it.. if we are/were good and deserved the freedoms we enjoy, we will/would never allow your cowardly suggestions to become policies.

What rights?

You just keep spouting bollocks and to claim evil is the most looniest load of babble I have ever come across, I think you have been playing too many computer games, thinking you are part of them lol
You think your rights outweighs the majority, that is not democracy on your part, but dictatorship views you have, the irony is quite funny actually.
What is evil about protecting the people of a nation?

Nothing.

What rights are you losing?

None

It seems your only argument is some made up babble, good luck with that lol

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:55 am

Didge we do have rights..
Currently I can be assured a Trial and the Police cannot use torture, they must charge me with an offence with in 48 hours to hold me...
they want to change all that SO YES THERE ARE RIGHTS WE ARE LOSING. STOP SAYING I NOT LOSING RIGHTS WHEN I CLEARLY AM. ARE YOU THICK!!!! I HAVE REPLIED WITH REAL RIGHTS LIKE NOT BEING TORTURED BY POLICE THAT I AM LOSING, POLICE WILL LEGALLY BE ALLOWED TO USE TORTURE ON ME SO WHAT AM I LOSING YOU FUCKING RETARD.. HUMAN FUCKING RIGHTS!!! CAN YOU NOT READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE

And Your Cowardice does not exceed My rights to live in a nations with an actual justice system..
Just vote for a Nazi Police State Coward, Sick of this Argument... it is like arguing against a Nazi Supporter.. You want to give the police the same rights and powers of the Nazi SS (I can't believe you are even suggesting that this is OK) I don't care how much you are shitting your pants in terror what you are suggesting is EVIL and Good men and good nations should not allow it... Your only Argument is your scared of ISIS, name one other reason for getting on the slippery slope of totalitarian gov't that LITERAL ALLOWS POLICE TO USE TORTURE???

You are not ruled by common sense unless you are mistaking Cowardly thoughts for common sense... common sense would suggest mathematical analysis that says More people have died by fuck loads more things with greater frequency than terrorists.. And totalitarian states are ALSO a bigger threat than terrorists

Should we make Great whites sharks Extinct???? they are more of a threat to Australians than terrorists.
I ASK YOU
WHAT THREAT DOES ISIS ACTUALLY PRESENT ON MY CONTINENT ????

Seriously I am meant to be scared cause some Muslim might try and knife someone ... fuck Off Coward... Even if one person did die like that it would take a thousand deaths like that before I said it was enough to surrender rights. which will not even prevent a random knifing.

Didge you are not making anyone look like anything except confirming the extent of your cowardice and the fact that you thoughts on this matter are dictated by fear and void of reason or logic.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Coward like you most certainly are not..... So I Guess good men like me will have to do it Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:03 am

Yet more bullshit, if you are innocent of a crime, what do you have to fear?
Nothing.
So again you lose nothing.
The rest of your post is just the rants of a complete deranged loon who clearly spends too much time playing fantasy games.

Best you see a doctor with that load of rubbish, where again you lose nothing. I mean that has to be the daftest thing I have ever heard where the Police can take people into question, not torture, that is again deranged lunacy based on no evidence.
To then go on about great whites, I had to pick myself up off the floor from laughing at your illogical views.

The Police have every right to detain suspects and agree with the laws to do so, again if you have done nothing wrong, why would you be so concerned at helping the Police, unless you are against your own nation, which then proves you are the extremist.

There is no valid reason not to assist them, yet it seems you are some anarchist

Again calling me a coward is just making me laugh, you deranged loon ha ha

So again you have lost no rights and you also do not want to have any preventive measures against terrorism. Clearly the men in white coats are long overdue where you must live in some fantasy world thinking there is no terrorist threat, look above at what I highlighted in Britain and how may have been convicted, showing your views are again as batty as a fruitcake.
I fear nothing and back the views of any Government to prevent harm to its people, that is called common sense you unhinged loon

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:21 am

OK Didge you were obviously raised in at least a middle class area to even make that first statement... because anyone from a low class area knows that is COMPLETE BULLSHIT..
YES I have been Arrested and even Charged ... BUT never Convicted... because we have Justice. So yes I could have lost my freedom LITERALLY if we did not have the oversight and accountability in place to ensure police don't commit miscarriages of Justice.
Under the new laws they are NOT PREVENTED, although not technically allowed, from using interrogation techniques currently banned under international human rights a.k.a TORTURE. they can hold for 2 weeks with out charge in solitary confinement without access to a lawyer, now it is already 48 hours and I can see no just argument that warrants changing it to 336 hours.

I ASK YOU AGAIN

Should we make Great whites sharks Extinct???? they are more of a threat to Australians than terrorists.
I ASK YOU WHAT THREAT DOES ISIS ACTUALLY PRESENT ON MY CONTINENT ????

and no, knifing someone does not constitute a national threat Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:28 am

More babble, I am from a working class family and your assertion to think I am not is again complete lunacy, and is just making me laugh.
I have no doubt you have been arrested and it makes much sense that you have been as clearly you are an extremist and the best thing to do is lock loons like you up.
So you had your liberty denied from your for a short time, big deal and no they cannot use torture, that is the deranged babble of yet again a loon

There is no need to make sharks extinct you daft loon, have you never heard of shark nets? You see preventative measures are put i place like the same for terrorism.

Fucking hilarious the bullshit you keep coming out with and yet again you have lost no rights, the Police have a right to detain people they suspect ad any innocent person would not mind being questioned, only the guilt would.

As to the threat of ISIS, quite simple, they threaten Australian lives you dummy.

Anything else, or are you going to give me a classic loony rant?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:33 am

Anyway I going to leave you throwing your dummy out you unhinged loon

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:05 am

Didge wrote:More babble, I am from a working class family and your assertion to think I am not is again complete lunacy, and is just making me laugh. Working class is Middle class dickhead, so you admit you actually have no idea what police treat the poor people like. or people from lower socio economic communities
I have no doubt you have been arrested and it makes much sense that you have been as clearly you are an extremist and the best thing to do is lock loons like you up.  EXACTLY WHY I DON'T WANT COWARD MAKING LAWS, I'm Scary so lock me up.. Prove my point you want a SS style Police force
So you had your liberty denied from your for a short time, big deal and no they cannot use torture, that is the deranged babble of yet again a loon  READ THE ARTICLE, these RAID OCCURRED AS TONY WAS PUTTING THE NEW LAWS THROUGH PARLIAMENT TO ALLOW TORTURE AND CHANGING THE TIME FROM 48 Hours to 336 Hours

There is no need to make sharks extinct you daft loon, have you never heard of shark nets? You see preventative measures are put i place like the same for terrorism.  we already have preventative measures for terrorists, you say one person dying is so bad we need MORE preventives, WELL more Aussies have died by Sharks this year and last SO do we need to invent new more destructive shark nets (shark nets are destructive in case you didn't realise)

Fucking hilarious the bullshit you keep coming out with and yet again you have lost no rights, the Police have a right to detain people they suspect ad any innocent person would not mind being questioned, only the guilt would. Again Obviously not ACTUALLY dealt with police. the Fact I was not Convicted Shows I WAS NOT GUILTY yet still have had to deal with police at significant financial cost that MOST people in my Area would not be able to afford!!!  that's the kicker Didge the Police didn't realise I Actually have money!!!! IF I didn't I would probably have been Fucked, I fully understand where the communities like Ferguson are coming from. I have more reason not to trust a police officer than to trust one. based on the way I have been treated by them

As to the threat of ISIS, quite simple, they threaten Australian lives you dummy.
less than a shark and I'm happy to let them swim around our country  ::dedhrs:: , it comes down to the point in which your fear overrides your logic, Obviously you Unsubstantiated fear of ISIS has cancelled your ability to use logic Because as of yet, Australians dead by ISIS = 0.  We got 3 shark deaths, I'm still going swimming because logic and reason instead of fear driven knee jerk reactions mean I realise this is a tiny tiny threat and I'm far more likely to be killed while crossing the road than either shark or ISIS. there is NO GOOD REASON TO ALLOW POLICE THESE EXPANDED UNACCOUNTABLE AND UNMONITORED POWERS...  

Anything else, or are you going to give me a classic loony rant?
You have Still not provided even a single reason Beyond YOUR PISSING YOURSELF IN FEAR for any gov't action. Give me One reason why the laws need to change? Just one....   we already have laws against knifing someone so no need for anything new there.  ::hdintowll::  ::hdintowll::  ::hdintowll::
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:14 am

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/:

Your loony rants get better by the minute for sheer comedy value to now claim the working class are middle class, fucking hilarious stupidity at its best:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_class

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_class

I also grew up with very little, so again you are a right clueless dummy.
So your argument is based on a threat level, where sharks have also preventive measures making your daft view moot. Showing you do not even understand what threat means and good thing nobody has died from terrorism, that shows so far preventive measures are working dummy and I would think many Australians are thankful of that. This is why your argument is so utterly daft and stupid
Again calling me a coward is why you are an unhinged loon, best thing to do is lock you up you dickhead ha ha

No point debating a wet fish either.

My hats off to the Aussie Government for not listening to a loon like yourself who as seen by your own answers is against democracy, selfish to his own needs and not the nation. Thank goodness many Aussies are not as deranged as you

So where there is a threat and people have been arrested you now reply on some deranged conspiracy theory ha ha 

Got to love the deranged views of the left, so are as batty as anything I have read.

Laters dummy I am not going to entertain your stupidity anymore on this thread, I am in danger of laughing myself to death.
Again the new laws take away nothing and as see you were clearly lying.

Exposed

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:56 am

Senator Brandis said he had decided to add an “explicit prohibition” to the proposed legislation — to be introduced Wednesday — that states ASIO officers are not authorised to engage in torture under any circumstances.

What's this My Arguments were so crazy the Senate HAS AGREED with me and changed the laws Tony was trying to pass to include provision to address the very valid concerns myself and most other good and justice loving Australians had.

See Didge it is OK ::D:: brave men like me will protect you from the nasty bogey men no need to throw away your rights just yet.  Cool 8)Cool
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:36 am

Ha Ha, I do not need protecting from an unhinged loon and all you posted was again common sense ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:42 am

Didge wrote:Ha Ha, I do not need protecting from an unhinged loon and all you posted was again common sense ha ha
well Cool you did see you'd have given the police the right to use torture for nothing Wink
Good to see you admit I was posting Common Sense... as opposed to the original INDEFENSIBLE changes that you know even the gov't has had to admit was unconstitutional Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:47 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:Ha Ha, I do not need protecting from an unhinged loon and all you posted was again common sense ha ha
well  Cool  you did see you'd have given the police the right to use torture for nothing Wink
Good to see you admit I was posting Common Sense... as opposed to the original INDEFENSIBLE changes that you know even the gov't has had to admit was unconstitutional Razz  

Do not admit anything, just laughing at your stupidity is quite amusing for me

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:13 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
well  Cool  you did see you'd have given the police the right to use torture for nothing Wink

Do not admit anything, just laughing at your stupidity is quite amusing for me

Well obviously you wont admit it Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
You'd literally have to say you support there actions of an SS style police force.. which you're not going to do even though everyone can read this thread and see that is exactly what you have done through out it tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:13 am

It is nothing like the SS, showing how unhinged you are, I suggest you actually read some history instead of making the most daftest comparrisons

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:24 am

Didge wrote:It is nothing like the SS, showing how unhinged you are, I suggest you actually read some history instead of making the most daftest comparrisons

Actually it is rather like the way the SS started, Holding people in secret with out trial without access to legal representation for extended periods is pretty much the first step to setting up any secret police force to subdue citizens.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:25 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:It is nothing like the SS, showing how unhinged you are, I suggest you actually read some history instead of making the most daftest comparrisons

Actually it is rather like the way the SS started, Holding people in secret with out trial without access to legal representation for extended periods is pretty much the first step to setting up any secret police force to subdue citizens.

Nothing like the SS again, which was an ideology based from
To compare a group that butchered people is once again very idiotic

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:54 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Nothing like the SS again, which was an ideology based from
To compare a group that butchered people is once again very idiotic

no that is still exactly like the SS in function confusedconfusedconfused😕why would be I talking about ideology in a discussion about the technicality of the law?

not ever reference to Nazi has something to do with their hatred of Jews confusedconfusedconfusedconfused sometimes the point is their efficiency in abusing human rights and the legal frame work they made to do it...

Last edited by veya_victaous on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next