NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't vote UKIP if...

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Don't vote UKIP if... Empty Don't vote UKIP if...

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 3:20 pm

You wish to see the rich getting tax cuts, paying to see your doctor, having little or no rights at work once we have left the EU under them, pandering to racists..and see the rich get richer and the poor get poorer...

And with these tax cuts for the rich, where will the shortfall come from?..most likely the poor.

Another Tory party here, just way more extreme.

It's extremely doubtful we will ever see UKIP govern solely..not in our time , more than likely never anyway.

Vote Labour...support the low paid working men and women.

We constantly near of this phase UKIP are going through, just like the BNP, they will do well on the EU score, bit nothing else...nothing near significant enough to make a dent in the GE next year...

Oh I do have a chuckle at the position of some....

Shall i vote UKIP? But if I do , that detracts from the Tory vote...Labour's only real rivals.

...teckle! Laughing Laughing 

Let's see next year just how loyal some will remain to UKIP! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Don't vote UKIP if... Empty Re: Don't vote UKIP if...

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 3:22 pm

Vote Labour!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 3:59 pm

no problem with it i am voting ukip the sooner we are out of the EU the better i say Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 4:02 pm

Labour don't want out of the EU if the did i would vote for them but i am set against the EU it has done no good at all in my opinion .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 4:19 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Labour don't want out of the EU if the did i would vote for them but i am set against the EU it has done no good at all in my opinion .

But you would be kissing goodbye to to rights at work VOD, and making the rich richer by way if tax cuts!!

So you would vote Labour for sure if it was not for their stance on the EU VOD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 4:45 pm

vote UKIP , vote for sovereignty of our own country ..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 5:01 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:Labour don't want out of the EU if the did i would vote for them but i am set against the EU it has done no good at all in my opinion .

But you would be kissing goodbye to to rights at work VOD, and making the rich richer by way if tax cuts!!

So you would vote Labour for sure if it was not for their stance on the EU VOD?

we are self employed .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 6:01 pm

You know VOD..politics of many on the right has now become a laughable farce...

So many are pissed at Cameron not being ' tough enough' on immigrants, so many on the right will move on to any party who simply can't stand foreigners, even Cameron said UKIP are racists..

It's just one big cringeworthy joke and jumping ship to a party because they also dislike foreigners so much...

But very entertaining from this side!!

Is your work God related VOD?, you do seem very committed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 6:11 pm

Joy Division wrote:You know VOD..politics of many on the right has now become a laughable farce...

So many are pissed at Cameron not being ' tough enough' on immigrants, so many on the right will move on to any party who simply can't stand foreigners, even Cameron said UKIP are racists..

It's just one big cringeworthy joke and jumping ship to a party because they also dislike foreigners so much...

Just because people want out of the EU and are wanting to limit and even stop immigration doesn't make them racist .

Our business is not related to our faith at all , we are in retail .We are very committed to our business , well i work from home right now as i am suffering anxiety , but we both work hard at our business to make it successful .

I am from the North and have always voted Labour , but the past few years i don't like what i see in this country and so vote UKIP now .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Joy Division wrote:You know VOD..politics of many on the right has now become a laughable farce...

Just because people want out of the EU and are wanting to limit and even stop immigration doesn't make them racist .

Our business is not related to our faith at all , we are in retail .We are very committed to our business , well i work from home right now as i am suffering anxiety , but we both work hard at our business to make it successful .

I am from the North and have always voted Labour , but the past few years i don't like what i see in this country and so vote UKIP now .

Aw, nice one Dibs Smile

Not the UKIP part though!

I know not everyone who votes UKIP are racist Dibs, but sadly many are Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 6:17 pm

And let's see if Cameron sticks to his word dismissing a pact with UKIP..well they won't come that far anyway...

I think it's another Tory/Dem coalition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:02 pm

cameron stick to his word, thats the best joke i've ever heard...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:06 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:cameron stick to his word, thats the best joke i've ever heard...

Yeah . Made me laugh too Favva!

He may actually mean it this time though , even with the pressure of EU membership, I think Cameron knows he would alienate even more voters and would look daft ever teaming up with UKIP after saying he thinks they are racists and fruitcakes.

I think Cameron sees UKIP as an embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:07 pm

There is as much chance of Cameron sticking to his word as there is of UKIP Councillors NOT making racist and homophobic comments. Another one being investigated tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:11 pm

Sassy wrote:There is as much chance of Cameron sticking to his word as there is of UKIP Councillors NOT making racist and homophobic comments.   Another one being investigated tonight.

What is sass?..Cameron and Farage jumping under the covers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:34 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:There is as much chance of Cameron sticking to his word as there is of UKIP Councillors NOT making racist and homophobic comments.   Another one being investigated tonight.

No, a newly elected UKIP Councillor making homophobic and racist remarks JD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:39 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Aw, nice one Dibs Smile

wanting to protect our own first and limiting immigration isn't racist we have just been branded racist for sticking up for our own .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Rolling Eyes lol! 

Oh look, that's a pig flying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 9:44 pm

Sassy wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Ah, sorry sass..I was confused.com  Laughing 

Yeah, saw the other thread,the bloody idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 24, 2014 9:57 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Yeah, saw the other thread,the  bloody idiot.

Farage says its just a few 'bad apples' ruining the reputation of his party but a new 'bad apple' spouting homophobic or racist venom appears every other day.

Soon he will have enough flipping apples for an orchard!

There was an interview posted on here previously where Farage admitted he didn't even know who is in his party.There are going to be further examples of this every week,I fear.(or hope  cheers )
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 10:01 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Farage says its just a few 'bad apples' ruining the reputation of his party but a new 'bad apple' spouting homophobic or racist venom appears every other day.

There was an interview posted on here previously where Farage admitted he didn't even know who is in his party.There are going to be further examples of this every week,I fear.(or hope  cheers )

lol so not all muslims are the same but all ukip members are...yep sounds about right...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 10:03 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Aw, nice one Dibs Smile

wanting to protect our own first and limiting immigration isn't racist we have just been branded racist for sticking up for our own .

perhaps sassy likes the immigrants it keeps the attention from those pretending to be disabled and incapable of working...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 10:05 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Yah I saw that FB, if one had members of their party acting like racist and homophobic idiots,,then we would punt them, but Farage will take any attention he can get, racist, homophobic,,,anything will do for the publicity,,,

He wants to be seen by hard liner RW as the party who are not afraid to 'speak up' by hurling racist and homophobic comments about.

While letting others take most of the rap for it,,,

What an arse..

In the end this will all backfire badly.

UKIP=The Chav Party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 24, 2014 10:07 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

lol so not all muslims are the same but all ukip members are...yep sounds about right...lol

Be quiet you  Razz 

UKIP are different,they are bigots and I think promoting a very dangerous mindset that preys on people's fears and the end result will only be division.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 10:11 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

Be quiet you  Razz 

UKIP are different,they are bigots and I think promoting a very dangerous mindset that preys on people's fears and the end result will only be division.

ha ha you are so funny yet so stupid, so for saying things Ukip are bigots, for killing innocent people for not being muslims, throwing acid in peoples faces, sentencing pregnant women to death for apostasy , they are just miss understood good guys...

say no more....

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 24, 2014 10:16 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

Be quiet you  Razz 

ha ha you are so funny yet so stupid, so for saying things Ukip  are bigots, for killing innocent people for not being muslims, throwing acid in peoples faces, sentencing pregnant women to death for apostasy , they are just miss understood good guys...

say no more....

You are not funny but possibly you a rather comical spectacle if you cannot see UKIP for the bunch of bigots they are.They are self confessed homophobes and racists,the condemn themselves with their own words!

I think extreme Muslim practices are barbaric and inhuman.Why are you trying to pretend all Muslims are like that when they are patently not?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 10:21 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

ha ha you are so funny yet so stupid, so for saying things Ukip  are bigots, for killing innocent people for not being muslims, throwing acid in peoples faces, sentencing pregnant women to death for apostasy , they are just miss understood good guys...

say no more....

You are not funny but possibly you a rather comical spectacle if you cannot see UKIP for the bunch of bigots they are.They are self confessed homophobes and racists,the condemn themselves with their own words!

I think extreme Muslim practices are barbaric and inhuman.Why are you trying to pretend all Muslims are like that when they are patently not?

well you are clearly just an idiot and not even trying to be funny if you think someone who disagrees with gays and would protect their own country from a foreign invasion is a bigot, while claiming people who blow up innocent people, disfigure people with acid, kill people who do not believe what they believe, are simply misunderstood ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 10:24 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

well you are clearly just an idiot and not even trying to be funny if you think someone who disagrees with gays and would protect their own country from a foreign invasion is a bigot, while claiming people who blow up innocent people, disfigure people with acid, kill people who do not believe what they believe, are simply misunderstood ...

There is no threat of a foreign invasion to Britain, so you must be an idiot, if you equate immigration with a foreign invasion, to then claim people are here if foreign to blow people up. You show as much hate as Islamic extremists, your arguments are the same as theirs, they just use the same claims of violence and crime used against them, showing you are two peas in the same pod, both full of hate and extremism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 24, 2014 10:24 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

I think you missed this the first time and I'm a charitable sort so I shall ask again

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 10:31 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

I think you missed this the first time and I'm a charitable sort so I shall ask again

charitable is that code for idiotic, they are not extremists they are following the koran as it was written, kill, kill kill...

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sat May 24, 2014 10:35 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

charitable is that code for idiotic, they are not extremists they are following the koran as it was written, kill, kill kill...

No,some interpret the Koran as saying it states that to suit their own agenda. Most moderate Muslims live peacefully and have no desire whatsoever to '...kill,kill,kill'.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 10:40 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

No,some interpret the Koran as saying it states that to suit their own agenda. Most moderate Muslims live peacefully and have no desire whatsoever to '...kill,kill,kill'.

It's hard to misinterpret, kill the infidels...lol... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 8:36 am

FluffyBunny wrote:

say no more....

I think if we dug deep enough we find enough evidence of homophobes and racists in all of the parities.
The thing is we have a choice to vote for who we want , no party are perfect and there will always be something we don't like about each one and choosing to vote for a particular party doesn't make people racist homophobe or stupid , it just means they have different views .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 8:48 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I think if we dug deep enough we find enough evidence of homophobes and racists in all of the parities.
The thing is we have a choice to vote for who we want , no party are perfect and there will always be something we don't like about each one and choosing to vote for a particular party doesn't make people racist homophobe or stupid , it just means they have different views .

well said but they want to see any wrong possible in UKIP the hate campaigns were always going to happen as the parties are running scared, if nothing else i hope this referendum wakes all the parties up to just how the British people feel about our lack of control over the eu, our borders and immigration..

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun May 25, 2014 8:57 am

To be or not to be UKIPpers in action.

scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 9:13 am

lol so you think all parties totally agree with each other, you must live in a strange world of your own...

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 9:25 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
lol so you think all parties totally agree with each other, you must live in a strange world of your own...

Suspect 

ANYBODY who expects anything more than incomprehensible gibberish and arrogant codswallop from the heavenlyquackster will be waiting for a long time, I'm afraid...

clown 

lol crispy, you are just so funny, just not very original..... Smile Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 9:27 am

Joy Division wrote:You wish to see the rich getting tax cuts, paying to see your doctor, having little or no rights at work once we have left the EU under them, pandering to racists..and see the rich get richer and the poor get poorer...

And with these tax cuts for the rich, where will the shortfall come from?..most likely the poor.

Another Tory party here, just way more extreme.

It's extremely doubtful we will ever see UKIP govern solely..not in our time , more than likely never anyway.

Vote Labour...support the low paid working men and women.

We constantly near of this phase UKIP are going through, just like the BNP, they will do well on the EU score, bit nothing else...nothing near significant enough to make a dent in the GE next year...

Oh I do have a chuckle at the position of some....

Shall i vote UKIP? But if I do , that detracts from the Tory vote...Labour's only real rivals.

...teckle! Laughing Laughing 

Let's see next year just how loyal some will remain to UKIP! Laughing 

Damn it JD you should have told me earlier

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun May 25, 2014 9:35 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:lol so you think all parties totally agree with each other, you must live in a strange world of your own...
Hi HF, I think the liblabcon agree on trying not to be racist and/or homophobic, diversity and progress require tolerance.

As the BNP are homeless and the media obsesses at proving UKIPpers racist homophobes, the confusion will continue.

The RWhinge want us to believe that there's a fine line between concern over immigration and abject racism, of course the truth is racism and homophobia exist in varying proportions in all of us, but in order to move forward one must simply observe that there is good and bad in everyone regardless of there ethnicity and/or sexuality, for humans to progress tolerance must be practiced.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 9:42 am

scrat wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:lol so you think all parties totally agree with each other, you must live in a strange world of your own...
Hi HF, I think the liblabcon agree on trying not to be racist and/or homophobic, diversity and progress require tolerance.

As the BNP are homeless and the media obsesses at proving UKIPpers racist homophobes, the confusion will continue.

The RWhinge want us to believe that there's a fine line between concern over immigration and abject racism, of course the truth is racism and homophobia exist in varying proportions in all of us, but in order to move forward one must simply observe that there is good and bad in everyone regardless of there ethnicity and/or sexuality, for humans to progress tolerance must be practiced.

lol simply not true......

are you saying all members of all the other parties are not anti gay or not in favour of controlling our own borders...i think you are in a disillusion state mate...

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun May 25, 2014 9:57 am

scrat wrote:

lol simply not true......

are you saying all members of all the other parties are not anti gay or not in favour of controlling our own borders...i think you are in a disillusion state mate...
Not disillusioned at all, we're living in the greatest of times, humans are coming to terms with the reality of the world we live in, what's required to survive and reaching for the stars.

I do not see the point in god bothering and/or preaching bitterness and hatred, such negativity will eat away at every particle of sense, no,,, it's much easier to come to terms with the reality and adjust to it positively.

I know this conflicts with your " fire and brimstone burn me a --- n---er " view of things, but hey,,,,,that's life.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 10:00 am

i agree islam should not preach bitterness and hatred but surely in your wonderful world of acceptance of gays and immigrants and who knows one day even peados will be accepted as just people, surely there should be acceptance for people who want to be bitter and hate and even those who would dare to believe in God and a higher moral code...

now wouldn't that be nice... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun May 25, 2014 10:10 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:i agree islam should not preach bitterness and hatred but surely in your wonderful world of acceptance of gays and immigrants and who knows one day even peados will be accepted as just people, surely there should be acceptance for people who want to be bitter and hate and even those who would dare to believe in God and a higher moral code...

Most normal folk accept other ethnicities and homosexuals as a fact of nature and life. I don't think you'll persuade anyone that the church is paedo free, quite the opposite in many cases.

I've come to the conclusion that its far better to look forward than look back, I'm not anti religious, nor am I anti faith, so long as people do not use them as a weapon to justify treating others badly.

PS why are English words banned on this forum?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 10:24 am

scrat wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:i agree islam should not preach bitterness and hatred but surely in your wonderful world of acceptance of gays and immigrants and who knows one day even peados will be accepted as just people, surely there should be acceptance for people who want to be bitter and hate and even those who would dare to believe in God and a higher moral code...

Most normal folk accept other ethnicities and homosexuals as a fact of nature and life. I don't think you'll persuade anyone that the church is paedo free, quite the opposite in many cases.

I've come to the conclusion that its far better to look forward than look back, I'm not anti religious, nor am I anti faith, so long as people do not use them as a weapon to justify treating others badly.

I'm confused, you think acceptance is good and right, so why can't you accept that not everyone agrees with homosexuality or mass immigration, it seems hypocritical...

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 25, 2014 10:29 am

scrat wrote:

I'm confused, you think acceptance is good and right, so why can't you accept that not everyone agrees with homosexuality  

Because there is nothing wrong with two people loving each other,regardless of their gender.They are not hurting anyone else or affecting your life one way or the other,so why judge?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun May 25, 2014 10:38 am

scrat wrote:

I'm confused, you think acceptance is good and right, so why can't you accept that not everyone agrees with homosexuality or mass immigration, it seems hypocritical...  
I do accept that not everyone agrees with homosexuality and diverse cultures, we cannot all evolve at the same time, the majority of normal decent British folk accept homosexuality as a natural part of human behaviour and evolution, the fantasy system you've created in your mind is meaningless in the greater scheme of things.

You will soon understand that immigration is a requirement of a capitalist system, the more our society develops in a global market, the more immigrants will be required to fuel this economy and pay towards the growing cost of pensions.

scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:27 pm

scrat wrote:

I do accept that not everyone agrees with homosexuality and diverse cultures, we cannot all evolve at the same time, the majority of normal decent British folk accept homosexuality as a natural part of human behaviour and evolution, the fantasy system you've created in your mind is meaningless in the greater scheme of things.

You will soon understand that immigration is a requirement of a capitalist system, the more our society develops in a global market, the more immigrants will be required to fuel this economy and pay towards the growing cost of pensions.

lol I think you will find people are being brainwashed in to the acceptance of homosexuality, nothing to with evolution, evolution is about survival and homosexuality cannot help humanity survive...

immigration may be a necessary evil but having to take the dregs of society who contribute nothing will only make the situation worse... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:38 pm

scrat wrote:

lol I think you will find people are being brainwashed in to the acceptance of homosexuality, nothing to with evolution, evolution is about survival and homosexuality cannot help humanity survive...

immigration may be a necessary evil but having to take the dregs of society who contribute nothing will only make the situation worse... Smile 

[size=32]Male Homosexuality Study: Gay Men Have Evolutionary Benefit For Their Families, New Research Suggests[/size]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/12/why-are-there-gay-men_n_1590501.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:43 pm

lol research suggests right, where is the only place homosexuality can lead humanity..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next