NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote UKIP.

+2
Tommy Monk
veya_victaous
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vote UKIP. Empty Vote UKIP.

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 11:25 pm

Vote UKIP.

Back to top Go down

Vote UKIP. Empty Re: Vote UKIP.

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 11:41 pm

Yes Shady, I see the racist whores have made gains up here, but just like in the GE next year,,,nowhere near enough to mount a serious challenge.

Vote Labour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 11:43 pm

Joy Division wrote:Yes Shady, I see the racist whores have made gains up here, but just like in the GE next year,,,nowhere near enough to mount a serious challenge.

Vote Labour.

Sorry,don't quite understand your post....Racist whores? You obviously are confused with left wing racists.Yes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 11:46 pm

Shady wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Yes Shady, I see the racist whores have made gains up here, but just like in the GE next year,,,nowhere near enough to mount a serious challenge.

Vote Labour.

Sorry,don't quite understand your post....Racist whores? You obviously are confused with left wing racists.Yes?

I never knew such a thing existed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 11:49 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Shady wrote:

You should do.....You are one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 11:59 pm

Shady wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Surely i would vote UKIP if that were the case Shady?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:00 am

Joy Division wrote:
Shady wrote:

Nope.UKIPpers are not racists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:02 am

Shady wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Except around 50% of Ukippers polled wished that immigrants and those born to immigrants should be encouraged to leave, that is racist, because they are not counting people born here as British, let alone where they expect those born here to move to.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon May 26, 2014 12:32 am

Didge wrote:
Shady wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Except around 50% of Ukippers polled wished that immigrants and those born to immigrants should be encouraged to leave, that is racist, because they are not counting people born here as British, let alone where they expect those born here to move to.

I'm going to assume that the average intelligence of the Ukipper is not too high, Plain old racism.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:45 am

Didge wrote:
Shady wrote:

If telling Lenny Henry he should "emigrate" to a black country"isn't racist I don't know what is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 26, 2014 2:48 am

What is racist is Henry saying there should be more blacks.

If we're all the same and he thinks we are all the same, then demanding more of one particular race is by definition, racist.

If a white person said similar you would be jumping all over them, so why support Henry when he does it?

Maybe because you are also anti white racist?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 3:07 am

Really so saying more Black and Asian people should be represented in TV for balance is now racist to Tommy, what a fucking ignoramus and he excuses this Councillor who resigns before UKIP fired him, because his views were racist.

Nothing to do with anti white, what statements did Lenny saying about white people?

None, which also shows even UKIP does not agree with you, what a wally

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 3:08 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

I'm going to assume that the average intelligence of the Ukipper is not too high, Plain old racism.

Hi Veya

If they hold views like that, then clearly not that intelligent, but as seen one of them is Matti and you have seen his posts, that says it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon May 26, 2014 3:48 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hi Veya

If they hold views like that, then clearly not that intelligent, but as seen one of them is Matti and you have seen his posts, that says it all.

yes, it is quite telling that suggesting equality for another race Automatically makes you anti-white.
Apparently you are Anti-white if you don't suppress another race? is suppressing other races part of the Anglo Culture  Suspect  and Not letting Anglos Suppress other races is the equivalent of forcing a Muslim to eat pork?  confused 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 26, 2014 4:38 am

If we are all the same, and it doesn't matter what colour we are, then there is no need for Henry to be demanding more blacks.
Unless of course if he sees people as being different and defined by colour/race.....
Which he obviously does.
So who's the real racist....???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon May 26, 2014 4:48 am

Tommy Monk wrote:If we are all the same, and it doesn't matter what colour we are, then there is no need for Henry to be demanding more blacks.
Unless of course if he sees people as being different and defined by colour/race.....
Which he obviously does.
So who's the real racist....???

Racism doesn't mean we are all the same. It means not being an Asshole because of someone's race.
Stereotyping and xenophobia are different things. Henry was asking for Equality.

it would be Racism IF he was saying "Get those filthy ugly Anglos off the TV" not because he is saying it would be nice if there were some more black people represented.

#WhyImVotingUkip because I heard they were going to take Britain out of Europe, so I'm hoping they move us somewhere hot like the Caribbean

#WhyImVotingUkip because not even my cats speak English and there's two of them and one of me and I feel marginalised in my own home.

#WhyImVotingUkip is because I saw people on a train doing sign language & when I shouted "Go Back To Signland" they pretended not to hear

Do people realise that the hashtag #WhyImVotingUkip was meant to be sarcastic...? You wasn't actually meant to vote for them :/

Britain: Currently being mocked around the world for voting to destroy any hope for your economy in order to pursue a program of racist ignorance.
http://www.news.com.au/world/uk-independence-party-set-to-cause-political-earthquake-in-european-parliament-elections/story-fndir2ev-1226931615645
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 26, 2014 5:15 am

Out of EU is about democracy and right to self determination.

How many nations have you supported in their quest for self rule and governance....????

Henry is a twat, there are already plenty of blacks/Asians on television.

Demanding more of some automatically means wanting less of others.

And if we're all the same, why is it so important for him to have more of his own race/colour???

Obviously he sees people being different by race/colour and is a racist.

Only A racist would care what colour/race people are....!!!!

Everybody else just sees people, all British, and colour is irrelevant cos we're all the same!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon May 26, 2014 5:24 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Out of EU is about democracy and right to self determination.

How many nations have you supported in their quest for self rule and governance....????

And if we're all the same, why is it so important for him to have more of his own race/colour???

Everybody else just sees people, all British, and colour is irrelevant cos we're all the same!!!

Yes that is why Ukippers want to deport people born in the UK if they are not Anglo.  Rolling Eyes 

And Again RACISM does not mean we are all the same

And it is not about self rule or governance? it is economic and political oblivion being forced upon a once proud nation by a bunch of old fashioned fear driven racists that cannot cope with the fact that the world has already moved. literally they are wasting breath arguing against taking action that was needed in response to the economic reality of LAST decade.

I have said before, it doesn't effect me, but it will be My grandchildren sending charity and taking refugees from an independent UK. You are on the fast track to the 3rd world  pale 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 5:37 am

So basically now all women who want more women MP's are sexist according to the daft logic of Matti.

Utterly clueless that boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 5:38 am

Then why did over half of UKIPvoters in one poll want immigrants and children of immigrants to be deported?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 10:58 am

lovedust wrote:

Then why did over half of UKIPvoters in one poll want immigrants and children of immigrants to be  deported?

i doubt that happened

more likely you is you misunderstood what was being asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:02 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Then why did over half of UKIPvoters in one poll want immigrants and children of immigrants to be  deported?

i doubt that happened

Not much to misunderstand, encouraged to leave was what was stated, still the same racism, which would also mean you would be encouraged to leave, how grateful eh smelly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 26, 2014 3:06 pm

Poll?

Bullshit more like!

A biased media driven smear campaign trying to show UKIP are racist, finds UKIP are racist.

Wow!!!

That sounds conclusive!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 26, 2014 3:08 pm

And we never hear women demanding to do more of the shitty jobs that only men do..... all in the name of equality!!!

Funny that!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 3:08 pm

Well if you are anything to go by, I would say the polls are sound.

What Farage said about Romanians was racist, and people know that it was racist, you are the one poorly trying to defend those who are racist even when they are licked out of UKIP, that speaks volumes about you and some other idiots that follow UKIP. Like I said the racists in the end will spell the death of UKIP and all the decent supporters that follow them will lose out because of the likes of you and other racist homophobic idiots.

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 26, 2014 3:14 pm

The media campaign against UKIP is similar to The one against the BNP.

I'm racist for what?

Telling the inconvenient truth on crime figures?

I have friends and family from different racial backgrounds dodge!

We know who the real racists are....!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 3:16 pm

lol I have friend from ethnic groups argument ha ha ha ha
I exposed you for being racist which is what you did not like, of which you walked into yourself with your daft claims.

You never argue any truths, just pure bullshit, sorry have to work and it gets boring when idiots like you come out to play on the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 26, 2014 3:33 pm

So why do you call me racist?

For telling the inconvenient truth on crime figures?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 3:34 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

Go kill a kangeroo you horrible racist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 3:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:So why do you call me racist?

No you know full well that you do not class many people as British or English because of skin colour, has nothing to so with your stupidity on crime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 3:36 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hi Veya

yes, it is quite telling that suggesting equality for another race Automatically makes you anti-white.
Apparently you are Anti-white if you don't suppress another race? is suppressing other races part of the Anglo Culture  Suspect  and Not letting Anglos Suppress other races is the equivalent of forcing a Muslim to eat pork?  confused 

Well I guess there's an ounce of sense somewhere in your post but only fuck knows where.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 3:38 pm

Shady wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Well I guess there's an ounce of sense somewhere in your post but only fuck knows where.

Maybe if you learnt English you would understand Shady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 3:38 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

Yes that is why Ukippers want to deport people born in the UK if they are not Anglo.  Rolling Eyes 

And it is not about self rule or governance? it is economic and political oblivion being forced upon a once proud nation by a bunch of old fashioned fear driven racists that cannot cope with the fact that the world has already moved. literally they are wasting breath arguing against taking action that was needed in response to the economic reality of LAST decade.

I have said before, it doesn't effect me, but it will be My grandchildren sending charity and taking refugees from an independent UK. You are on the fast track to the 3rd world  pale 

We're in a muslim/left wing dominated third world now.

But at last the tide has turned & the left wing racist filth are being defeated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 26, 2014 3:39 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:So why do you call me racist?
No you know full well that you do not class many people as British or English because of skin colour, has nothing to so with your stupidity on crime
Wrong.
Next?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 3:40 pm

Shady wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

But at last the tide has turned & the left wing racist filth are being defeated.

Stupidity at its best

2.7 million Muslims in the UK
60 million non Muslims in the UK

Think shady needs to learn some basic maths

Again 2 thirds of the EU seats are pro EU, so not a defeat really is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 5:12 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

i doubt that happened

Not much to misunderstand, encouraged to leave was what was stated, still the same racism, which would also mean you would be encouraged to leave, how grateful eh smelly?

In other words, according to the poll Didge quotes, you've just voted for a party whose supporters largely want to see you kicked out of Britain - sorry - encouraged to leave Britain, because they think you have no real right to be there.

Well done smelly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Mon May 26, 2014 5:17 pm

I think the lefties on here and the Tory wets like Didge should wise up. You can't keep denying us a say on Europe and you can't weasel out of any more referenda.

Yes there are a significant base of Labour voters who are either so thick they would vote for a donkey(for certain Millibabble s one) and the rest have a penchant for denying democracy. It's in the lefts DNA.

Only Labour goons and wet Quislings like Didge can argue that the EU needs only minor mods.

Ludicrous liars and cheats.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Shady wrote:Vote UKIP.

we did  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Shady wrote:Vote UKIP.

Well done to you both & God bless UKIP.......The non racist party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 5:55 pm

Shady wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Well done to you both & God bless UKIP.......The non racist party.

Amen to that  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 26, 2014 5:56 pm

Quite right Fred.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 26, 2014 6:48 pm

I think it's unfair to call people racist if they voted UKIP.
Very unfair actually.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 6:55 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:I think the lefties on here and the Tory wets like Didge should wise up. You can't keep denying us a say on Europe and you can't weasel out of any more referenda.

Yes there are a significant base of Labour voters who are either so thick they would vote for a donkey(for certain Millibabble s one) and the rest have a penchant for denying democracy. It's in the lefts DNA.

Only Labour goons and wet Quislings like Didge can argue that the EU needs only minor mods.

Ludicrous liars and cheats.

No just some of us are not sat behind our desks weighing 25 stone making money about of people on benefits Drinky, which also shows you read none of my words how this actually benefits the Tories, but I guess you want to follow a party that has no credible polices, that really shows why you are the idiot I guess and do not care for equal rights being the gay hating twat that you are. I see you have to borrow words mad by Victor and cannot think anything up for yourself either showing what a complete incompetent wally you really are as well. So you keep well behind your desk clueless to what UKIP is really like, an idiot like you would have been Lord Haw Haw in World war two, selling yourself to the Nazi's as long as you got your rent money!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 7:08 pm

eddie wrote:I think it's unfair to call people racist if they voted UKIP.
Very unfair actually.

Is it fair to call the purported 50% who want Smelly to leave Britain for being African racist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 7:36 pm

people are beginning to see their countries are not being looked after by the politicians..
the UKIP votes just like the far rw in france are saying the same thing, we are sick of you screwing up our nation..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 26, 2014 10:00 pm

Is there anyway we could keep the "Vote UKIP" threads to under two dozen? I'd appreciate it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 10:05 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Is there anyway we could keep the "Vote UKIP" threads to under two dozen? I'd appreciate it.

Why?
There is a massive political change taking place in this country. Its a big deal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 26, 2014 10:07 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Is there anyway we could keep the "Vote UKIP" threads to under two dozen? I'd appreciate it.

Why?
There is a massive political change taking place in this country. Its a big deal

Does that mean we have to have so many threads about the same thing? It might be a big deal to you but it's not to everyone here.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue May 27, 2014 12:27 am

Didge wrote:
Shady wrote:

Stupidity at its best

How would you feel if those figures were reversed?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 12:34 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:

Stupidity at its best

How would you feel if those figures were reversed?

I would wonder why 60 million people had converted over night, maybe you can explain how that would happen within my life time?
To ask me a reasonable question, it has to be based upon realism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next