NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Labour on course for GE victory!!!

+4
Irn Bru
Fluffyx
Eilzel
scrat
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Labour on course for GE victory!!! - Page 2 Empty Labour on course for GE victory!!!

Post by scrat Sat May 24, 2014 10:26 am

First topic message reminder :

UKIP  3 seats short of target is the surprise!!! How many councils did they win??? Zilch!,,,,and this despite the RWhinge throwing the kitchen sink and predicting an earthquake, so they turn up short, not even able to hit target, simply splitting the tory vote and this will serve its purpose, watching tories like Rees Mogg and Duncan Carswell smarm up to UKIP is excellent entertainment, and UKIP will continue to milk them, but their 17% of the vote share under the circumstances puts Labours 31% in the picture.

Labour projected 150 seats, they're 8 seats short of where they should be, but a lot closer thanks to UKIP, the fact that Labour gained so well in London is a massive blow to the tories and UKIP.

VOTE 2014 England
Party Councils SeatsParty Total Change +/- Total Change +/-
LAB 82 +6 1891 +292
CON 41 -11 1259 -201
LD 6 -2 404 -284
UKIP 0 0 157 +155
GRN 0 0 35 +17
OTH 0 0 111 +21
NOC 31 +7 N/A N/A
Results in full: England Northern Ireland

Despite the disgusting smear tactics levelled against Ed, his family and Labour Party the establishment have failed, and they'll continue to fail because the fact of the matter remains Labour are and always will be the only government natural to the British people.

Keep calm and vote Labour.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Labour on course for GE victory!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour on course for GE victory!!!

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat May 24, 2014 7:15 pm

Didge wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

"New" in terms of having council seats, Didge. Personally, I never thought that they would actually win a council; having a presence and a voice is a valuable start...as has been the case with many political parties since the Whigs and Tories dominated the scene.

Cameron's commitment to a referendum is, to say the very least, lukewarm. He doesn't want one; he'll campaign against a "no" vote and - like Brown - he'll do his utmost to wriggle out of one at the last minute, in my opinion.

Churchill never contemplated a United States of Europe run on undemocratic principles; he and others like him believed that trade would be the catalyst to a conflict-free Europe of free and independent nations.

The "voice" which MEPs have in Europe is woefully limited (mostly centred on budgeting) and can - and is - routinely ignored by the Commission. The salaries, perks and privileges of MEPs are clearly intended to keep them "on message" and away from potential mischief-making.

I know that votes for UKIP are protest votes at the moment. I wanted to protest - so I voted UKIP. I'll bet my bottom dollar that a hell of a lot of voters did the same.

I agree with your prediction of parliamentary seats.

I should really learn not to go toe to toe with you in political debates, when you far exceed my knowledge on the subject lol
I am all for power being retain by the host nation, and would like to see the EU reform me Lord.
Glad things in your life are going well also, really lovely to hear

I've never known you to resist going toe to toe with me or, indeed, anyone else, Didge!

The EU will never reform willingly so long as it is run by Eurocrats principally for the benefit of Eurocrats. That's what I simply cannot accept about it.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Labour on course for GE victory!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Labour on course for GE victory!!!

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 7:17 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Didge wrote:

I should really learn not to go toe to toe with you in political debates, when you far exceed my knowledge on the subject lol
I am all for power being retain by the host nation, and would like to see the EU reform me Lord.
Glad things in your life are going well also, really lovely to hear

I've never known you to resist going toe to toe with me or, indeed, anyone else, Didge!

The EU will never reform willingly so long as it is run by Eurocrats principally for the benefit of Eurocrats. That's what I simply cannot accept about it.

I just know my limitations on subjects, again yours far exceeds mine on Politics.
I think they will be reform, countries are coming on board to the idea, more so Germany

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 7:19 pm

Labour just won control of Milton Keynes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 7:24 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:Scrat may, of course, be right in his typically gloating thread title.

However, he might just care to cast his mind back to 1992 when, buoyed up by similar predictions, a certain Welsh windbag called Neil Kinnock strutted around a stage in Sheffield on election night chanting "we're alright" like a parrot on speed...only, hours later, to have to concede defeat to probably one of the worst Tory PM's since the war.

Ps: Yes, although I know John Major personally and think that he was, and still is in spite of his escapade with 'orrible Edwina, a very nice guy, he was an unmitigated disaster as a party leader and PM...save for his tireless backstage efforts on the Northern Ireland peace process for which Tony Blair shamelessly, some years later, claimed entire credit.

I remember the dreadful Glenys saying she couldnt wait to get into number 10 to change the curtains
Your first post is spot on too

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun May 25, 2014 8:35 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:Scrat may, of course, be right in his typically gloating thread title.

However, he might just care to cast his mind back to 1992 when, buoyed up by similar predictions, a certain Welsh windbag called Neil Kinnock strutted around a stage in Sheffield on election night chanting "we're alright" like a parrot on speed...only, hours later, to have to concede defeat to probably one of the worst Tory PM's since the war.

Ps: Yes, although I know John Major personally and think that he was, and still is in spite of his escapade with 'orrible Edwina, a very nice guy, he was an unmitigated disaster as a party leader and PM...save for his tireless backstage efforts on the Northern Ireland peace process for which Tony Blair shamelessly, some years later, claimed entire credit.
Hardly one of my gloating thread titles M'lud, 'twas supplied by Darth tax eVader.

Labour is on course to win the next general election, according to Lord Ashcroft. In two polls — one of 26 Tory-Labour marginal constituencies and another national poll carried out after election day — the former Tory treasurer says there is currently a 6.5 per cent swing to Labour. That’s enough for 83 Conservative MPs to disappear and for Ed Miliband to have a working majority. Both polls highlight the significant challenge David Cameron faces to remain Prime Minister next year. Here are five things you need to know about Ashcroft’s latest polling.

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/2014/05/five-things-you-need-to-know-about-lord-ashcrofts-latest-polling/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=five-things-you-need-to-know-about-lord-ashcrofts-latest-polling

Remember to keep calm and vote Labour!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 11:07 am

The only thing we are on course for next time is a hung parliament

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Mon May 26, 2014 5:09 pm

Nems wrote:The only thing we are on course for next time is a hung parliament

I couldn't agree more Nems. That these left wing lunatics on here actually think Red Ed is a great leader speaks volumes they are completely delusional.

The only reason Labour are holding as may votes as hey are is that Cameron is so limp wristed.

Frankly the left wing loonies on here talk about how right wing he is. In their dreams he's a wet and as M'Ld has sad is weasly about the EU so he mistrusted by the Tory party faithful.

If David Davis were leader Millibabble and Labour would be toast Millibabble s the new Michael Foot. Very weird.

Still I get why Sassy finds him attractive having seen her photo no doubt Quasimodo is attractive to her. ::D::  ::D:: 

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 26, 2014 10:06 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:

I couldn't agree more Nems. That these left wing lunatics on here actually think Red Ed is a great leader speaks volumes they are completely delusional.

The only reason Labour are holding as may votes as hey are is that Cameron is so limp wristed.

Frankly the left wing loonies on here talk about how right wing he is. In their dreams he's a wet and as M'Ld has sad is weasly about the EU so he mistrusted by the Tory party faithful.

If David Davis were leader Millibabble and Labour would be toast Millibabble s the new Michael Foot. Very weird.

Still I get why Sassy finds him attractive having seen her photo no doubt Quasimodo is attractive to her. ::D::  ::D:: 

I've not heard one of them say they think he's a great leader; you should read over the comments in the "England deems Milliband weird" thread.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 10:10 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:

lol! 

Thing is Fred, the parties are all stuck with their leaders for now at least. I imagine the only ones ok with that are UKIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Tue May 27, 2014 4:39 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Alright said Fred wrote:

I've not heard one of them say they think he's a great leader; you should read over the comments in the "England deems Milliband weird" thread.

Hi Ben I think you will find that Irn Bru still thinks that unmitigated disaster of a PM Gordon Brown is a hero and will countenance no criticism of the great leader who has replaced him.

Sassy cow tows to Ir Bru having now suddenly become a Labourite after years saying she wasn't.

If she is now then QED she has changed since Ed came to power.

In truth I don't believe even the most delusional like Irn and Sassy really think he is any good, I mean how could you??!!!!!!

In fairness I have been critical of Cameron for years and have held a consistent view he is a very very left wing Tory if not a Limp wristed Liberal.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2