NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian

+4
Eilzel
nicko
Raggamuffin
veya_victaous
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian - Page 5 Empty Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 8:25 am

First topic message reminder :

15th May 2014

I'm sorry folks, but i can not reinforce your views of me and support this barbaric act against this poor muslim woman!

A Sudanese court gave a 27-year-old woman who is eight-months pregnant with her second child, until Thursday to abandon her newly adopted Christian faith and return to Islam or face a death sentence.

Mariam Yahya Ibrahim was charged with apostasy as well as adultery for marrying a Christian man, something prohibited for Muslim women to do and which makes the marriage void.

The final ruling will be announced on later today. Ibrahim's case was the first of its kind to be heard in Sudan.

On February 7, 2014, Meriam was arrested, with her 20-month-old son, and put in a women’s prison. She had not been charged nor did she receive a fair trial.

A relative had turned her in to the police for marrying a Christian. According to the Sudan’s Public Order Criminal Code.

Meriam is a Muslim by default because she was born in Sudan. WHAT?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2628895/Sudanese-woman-eight-months-pregnant-flogged-death-unless-she.html#ixzz31lbkZoSb

Back to top Go down

Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian - Page 5 Empty Re: Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 1:07 am

Irn Bru wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

I am joy... Smile 

You said that you don't follow any religion.

i don't religion is not good for anyone, the bible tells you that... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian - Page 5 Empty Re: Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 1:08 am

though i think the topic in hand is far more important..

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon May 19, 2014 1:08 am

Irn Bru wrote:

I am joy... Smile 

You said that you don't follow any religion.

So I can put you down as an atheist then?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 1:10 am

Irn Bru wrote:

you can put me down as anything you wish....it makes no difference to what I actually believe.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon May 19, 2014 1:14 am

Irn Bru wrote:

you can put me down as anything you wish....it makes no difference to what I actually believe.... Smile 

I already know what you believe in because you told me that. Your words were...

'Religion does have a lot to answer for, that's why i don't follow one.'

So that'll be that then.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 7:11 am

notice how this thread has now gone onto bashing christians just because islam has to to be protected no matter how barbaric it is .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 7:15 am

I think as seen it is religion that is being called into question with some of its followers, with examples of both of Muslims and Christians.
Both religions have faults, and both have had people interpret views. You defend your faith do you not? Why is it only okay to be critical of one faith and not all
The laws that some Muslim countries have on apostasy is barbaric, nobody is denying that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5