NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pregnant Muslim woman violently attacked by stranger who launched at her in cafe

Go down

Pregnant Muslim woman violently attacked by stranger who launched at her in cafe Empty Pregnant Muslim woman violently attacked by stranger who launched at her in cafe

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:34 pm

A heavily pregnant Muslim woman was violently punched in the head and stomped on by a stranger while sitting in a cafe in Australia. The woman, 31, had been having coffee with friends in Bay Vista cafe, on Church Street, Parramatta, New South Wales, when a man approached their table around 10.30pm on November 20. He allegedly screamed ‘Muslims raped my mum’, before lunging across the table and punching her in the head while other customers desperately tried to pull him back.

Security footage shows the woman, who is 38 weeks pregnant, fall to the ground, with the attacker then beginning to stomp on her before he is dragged away. Stipe Lozina, 43, has been charged with affray and assault occasioning actual bodily harm in connection with the Islamophobic attack.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/22/pregnant-woman-violently-attacked-stranger-launched-cafe-11200018/?ito=cbshare

Video on link

Utterly appalling attack

Back to top Go down

Pregnant Muslim woman violently attacked by stranger who launched at her in cafe Empty Re: Pregnant Muslim woman violently attacked by stranger who launched at her in cafe

Post by eddie Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:18 pm

Oh my god that is awful! That poor woman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Pregnant Muslim woman violently attacked by stranger who launched at her in cafe Empty Re: Pregnant Muslim woman violently attacked by stranger who launched at her in cafe

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:23 pm

eddie wrote:Oh my god that is awful! That poor woman

I have no idea what was said, but he seem to have drawn them all in. As some of them seem to have smiled at him. Which hats off to them if he was being abusive and they were trying to disfuse his hate, but the way he attack her. Was just abhorant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down