NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Black Woman Shoots Pregnant Woman In Stomach Killing Her Unborn Baby - Over FACEBOOK POST!

2 posters

Go down

Crazy Black Woman Shoots Pregnant Woman In Stomach Killing Her Unborn Baby - Over FACEBOOK POST! Empty Crazy Black Woman Shoots Pregnant Woman In Stomach Killing Her Unborn Baby - Over FACEBOOK POST!

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:26 pm

25th April 2014

What the hell?

A pregnant Florida woman has lost her baby after she was shot in the stomach earlier this week, allegedly by a woman with whom she'd been feuding on Facebook.

Police were called the scene - in the 9100 block of Castle Boulevard in Jacksonville - about noon Wednesday after there was a report of an argument and a shooting.

Video after the shooting by neighbor Christopher Cash shows the victim slumped in a chair as neighbors rush to help her. It also shows the suspect, 35-year-old Virginia Wyche, being taken into custody.

The unidentified victim was taken to a local hospital and survived. Her unborn baby was pronounced dead

'They were arguing out front, something about Facebook. I walked out and just heard a pop,' Cash told WTEV.

Crazy Black Woman Shoots Pregnant Woman In Stomach Killing Her Unborn Baby - Over FACEBOOK POST! Articl58

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2612753/Shocking-moment-pregnant-woman-shot-belly-facebook-post-killing-unborn-baby.html#ixzz2zuc6Aaxw

Last edited by BigAndy9 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Crazy Black Woman Shoots Pregnant Woman In Stomach Killing Her Unborn Baby - Over FACEBOOK POST! Empty Re: Crazy Black Woman Shoots Pregnant Woman In Stomach Killing Her Unborn Baby - Over FACEBOOK POST!

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:31 pm

Hey BA, would you mind changing your headline, or if I changed it?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Crazy Black Woman Shoots Pregnant Woman In Stomach Killing Her Unborn Baby - Over FACEBOOK POST! Empty Re: Crazy Black Woman Shoots Pregnant Woman In Stomach Killing Her Unborn Baby - Over FACEBOOK POST!

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:59 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Hey BA, would you mind changing your headline, or if I changed it?
What ! you mean just because it wasn't a black man, but some scum-bag of a woman that done the shooting  you want Andy to change the title ? You heartless bastard you.   Evil or Very Mad   Rolling Eyes  ::smthg::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:18 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Hey BA, would you mind changing your headline, or if I changed it?
What ! you mean just because it wasn't a black man, but some scum-bag of a woman that done the shooting  you want Andy to change the title ? You heartless bastard you.   Evil or Very Mad   Rolling Eyes  ::smthg::

Yep  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:29 am

All sorted.

Oops - looked like a man to me  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:25 am

Now try and tell me I'm not right about Facebook  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 am

back home a pregnant white woman was hijacked by blacks who threw her out drove off, stopped reversed and then shot her in the belly simply because she was white

the baby boy survived with a scar across his ass cheek

which is cool because chicks dig scars

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:04 am

smelly_bandit wrote:back home a pregnant white woman was hijacked by blacks who threw her out drove off, stopped reversed and then shot her in the belly  simply because she was white

the baby boy survived with a scar across his ass cheek

which is cool because chicks dig scars  

Is that serious smelly?

They shot her just because she was white?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down