NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian

+4
Eilzel
nicko
Raggamuffin
veya_victaous
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian - Page 4 Empty Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 8:25 am

First topic message reminder :

15th May 2014

I'm sorry folks, but i can not reinforce your views of me and support this barbaric act against this poor muslim woman!

A Sudanese court gave a 27-year-old woman who is eight-months pregnant with her second child, until Thursday to abandon her newly adopted Christian faith and return to Islam or face a death sentence.

Mariam Yahya Ibrahim was charged with apostasy as well as adultery for marrying a Christian man, something prohibited for Muslim women to do and which makes the marriage void.

The final ruling will be announced on later today. Ibrahim's case was the first of its kind to be heard in Sudan.

On February 7, 2014, Meriam was arrested, with her 20-month-old son, and put in a women’s prison. She had not been charged nor did she receive a fair trial.

A relative had turned her in to the police for marrying a Christian. According to the Sudan’s Public Order Criminal Code.

Meriam is a Muslim by default because she was born in Sudan. WHAT?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2628895/Sudanese-woman-eight-months-pregnant-flogged-death-unless-she.html#ixzz31lbkZoSb

Back to top Go down

Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:43 pm

Sassy wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

i don't think so and why the bad language are you a little stressed because islam is in the news again , and islam is being shown for what it is BARBARIC .

Not in the least bit stressed, had a perfectly wonderful weekend.   Just don't find the need to mince my words with you.

Signed the petition yet?

lol yep, done it in all your id's yet...lol..... Smile Smile 

Back to top Go down

Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian - Page 4 Empty Re: Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:44 pm

So now the debate is more about posters than the condemned woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:45 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Not in the least bit stressed, had a perfectly wonderful weekend.   Just don't find the need to mince my words with you.

Signed the petition yet?

lol yep, done it in all your id's yet...lol..... Smile Smile 

Finally. Er, you sure about that, because you have to use your own name and address, so you wouldn't be talking about id's if you had really done it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:46 pm

the debate is about islam condemning a pregnant woman to hanging for apostasy...still...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:48 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:the debate is about islam condemning a pregnant woman to hanging for apostasy...still...

Then I suggest you sign the petition, as clearly you have not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:48 pm

Didge wrote:So now the debate is more about posters than the condemned woman

sassy and bigmama made it about posters, coming on and trying to deflect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:50 pm

Didge wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:the debate is about islam condemning a pregnant woman to hanging for apostasy...still...

how do you know if we have signed or not ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Didge wrote:

By suggesting using ID's as pointed out by Sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:53 pm

i signed an online one...don't know about everyone else, i assumed the muslims never unless they don't follow their own rules on apostasy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:57 pm

So good, you have done your bit to help, well done

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:57 pm

Didge wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

where is the petition

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:00 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Didge wrote:

where is the petition

https://www.amnesty.org.uk/actions/sudan-execution-apostasy-pregnant-woman-mother-meriam-yahya-ibrahim-christian

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/government-of-sudan-don-t-execute-8-months-pregnant-mariam-yehya-ibrahim-for-being-christian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:04 pm

why would i use my id i have only just joined again, besides some people have a life outside of this place...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:04 pm

Oh dear, so you have not signed then yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:06 pm

yes i have...but back to topic..

sharia law must have sentenced her to death for apostasy... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:08 pm

Some Muslims enacted a law for apostasy.

Tell me about heresy laws where people were sentenced to death for just not even having the same faith?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Didge wrote:Some Muslims enacted a law for apostasy.

Tell me about heresy laws where people were sentenced to death for just not even having the same faith?

how long ago was that, why not start a thread on that, I believe this forum haas rules about deflecting topics... Smile Smile 

so if she has been sentenced for apostasy from islam and been given a sentence of death for apostasy it must be sharia law that anyone who leaves islam should be killed ro do we assume this judge doesn't know sharia law...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:14 pm

Didge wrote:Some Muslims enacted a law for apostasy.

how long ago was that, why not start a thread on that, I believe this forum haas rules about deflecting topics... Smile Smile 

so if she has been sentenced for apostasy from islam and been given a sentence of death for apostasy it must be sharia law that anyone who leaves islam should be killed ro do we assume this judge doesn't know sharia law...

So you admit at one time for ages people in the west also killed people with heresy laws and this later changed and we see in some Muslim countries this has also changed.

So your argument is based on a set time, not that things cannot change, which as seen they have, so you agree religion in the hands of people can commit the worst crimes onto people, no matter the faith, yet you ignore when it has been done in your own faith, how weird and hypocritical, when all who do are wrong.

The problem with religions is interpretation, which is evident by your own beliefs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:16 pm

start a new topic i'm not playing dodgeball... Smile Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:18 pm

so in the year 2014 modern times, modern era we see an islamic country sentence a pregnant woman to death for leaving islam, the religion of peace seems to shoot itself in the foot all the time..

when it's not blowing itself up along with innocent people of course..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:20 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:so in the year 2014 modern times, modern era we see an islamic country sentence a pregnant woman to death for leaving islam, the religion of peace seems to shoot itself in the foot all the time..

when it's not blowing itself up along with innocent people of course..

Again this is the action of the Muslims in control of Northern Sudan

So again did you answer my points

No

Can it change?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:25 pm

she was obviously tried under sharia law and found guilty under shariaa law and sentenced to death according to sharia law...

sharia law has not changed and has no way to change, that is why we see people stoned to death and sentenced to hands and heads removed and even hanging..

thee UN could not change the minds of the islamic countries regarding hanging gays so i don't think their minds will be changed on any issue...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:28 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:she was obviously tried under sharia law and found guilty under shariaa law and sentenced to death according to sharia law...

sharia law has not changed and has no way to change, that is why we see people stoned to death and sentenced to hands and heads removed and even hanging..

thee UN could not change the minds of the islamic countries regarding hanging gays so i don't think their minds will be  changed on any issue...

You are just ignoring the points and not even debating repeating yourself.

Sharia law is in itself an interpretation found different between different Muslims.

It will be Muslim countries that have to change and have changed as seen by history, the same that happened in the west, sadly it takes time and it took the west over 1800 years to change on religious laws showing things like this do not change over night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:31 pm

Didge wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:she was obviously tried under sharia law and found guilty under shariaa law and sentenced to death according to sharia law...

thee UN could not change the minds of the islamic countries regarding hanging gays so i don't think their minds will be  changed on any issue...

Sharia law is in itself an interpretation found different between different Muslims.

It will be Muslim countries that have to change and have changed as seen by history, the same that happened in the west, sadly it takes time and it took the west over 1800 years to change on religious laws showing things like this do not change over night

the idea that it differs by interpretation makes it even more dangerous...if you intend to sentence someone to death yu better make sure you are right on a point of law, even if it is sharia law..

I think your point of interpretation is just a smoke screen to try and cover the many and varied barbaric habits of sharia and islam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:33 pm

Didge wrote:

the idea that it differs by interpretation makes it even more dangerous...if you intend to sentence someone to death yu better make sure you are right on a point of law, even if it is sharia law..

I think your point of interpretation is just a smoke screen to try and cover the many and varied barbaric habits of sharia and islam.

So by your logic Christianity and any religion is dangerous based upon using interpretations?
The point is you miss is every Muslim nation like this?
No, then that shows if others do not have such laws with a death penalty then those that do can change also, it will take time, and much help from Muslims themselves for this to change.
If we take your stance on barbaric, I suggest you look at your own religious book and understand what Herem is

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:35 pm

Didge wrote:

So by your logic Christianity and any religion is dangerous based upon using interpretations?
No, then that shows if others do not have such laws with a death penalty then those that do can change also, it will take time, and much help from Muslims themselves for this to change.
If we take your stance on barbaric, I suggest you look at your own religious book and understand what Herem is

the point is islamic countries do do it and according to sharia law, so again any muslim country could hang gays, or kill non believers as the koran must condone such actions...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:38 pm

Didge wrote:

the point is islamic countries do do it and according to sharia law, so again any muslim country could hang gays, or kill non believers as the koran must condone such actions...

Yes some countries do and some Muslim countries do not and I condemn any religious law that punish people, including punishing people eternally just for not believing.
Again this is not even a debate now, but you just repeating the same thing, makes it very dull

Laters,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:43 pm

Didge wrote:

Yes some countries do and some Muslim countries do not and I condemn any religious law that punish people, including punishing people eternally just for not believing.
Again this is not even a debate now, but you just repeating the same thing, makes it very dull

Laters,

lol a stupid argument if you don't believe it you don't believe you will be eternally punished so it is a non event, if you do believe you will be eternally punished by God,you must believe that God exists, so sort yourself out with God and there will be no punishment...

all that said that is totally different to killing someone in cold blood just because they chose not to believe what you do...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:52 pm

EH?

How daft, I do not believe I will be eternally punished, because when I am dead that is it, your faith though teaches if you do not believe you will be eternally punished.

Fuck me, never laughed so much at such a stupid counter in all my life, so does your faith teach of eternal punishment for non-believers?

Yes

DOH

Night dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:55 pm

Didge wrote:EH?

How daft, I do not believe I will be eternally punished, because when I am dead that is it, your faith though teaches if you do not believe you will be eternally punished.

Fuck me, never laughed so much at such a stupid counter in all my life, so does your faith teach of eternal punishment for non-believers?

Yes

DOH

Night dummy

derr so do you believe God will send you to hell...??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:58 pm

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Read again

I do not believe a God exists, you do though and the mythical God you follow, man made nonsense (just like any faith is man made nonsense) advocates eternal suffering for countless people.

So I will leave you with one question based on your faith and beliefs before I go.

What would you prefer, to have the choice not to exist or eternal suffering?

Night, will look in tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 9:01 pm

Didge wrote:://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Read again

I do not believe a God exists, you do though and the mythical God you follow, man made nonsense (just like any faith is man made nonsense) advocates eternal suffering for countless people.

So I will leave you with one question based on your faith and beliefs before I go.

What would you prefer, to have the choice not to exist or eternal suffering?

Night, will look in tomorrow

so you do not see eternal punishment as any kind of threat.... Smile 

if a court sentenced you to hang tomorrow because you don't believe and you knew they had the power to do so would yu consider that a threat... Smile 

now do you see... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 9:04 pm

What a copout reply, how did I guess he would copout from answering.

Night dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 9:07 pm

Didge wrote:What a copout reply, how did I guess he would copout from answering.

Night dummy

lol night dodgeball..lol

it's great when the light finally comes on isn't it... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 9:27 pm

Didge wrote:What a copout reply, how did I guess he would copout from answering.

Night dummy

lol night dodgeball..lol

Yeah but it dont mean anyone is home!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 9:42 pm

Nems wrote:

lol night dodgeball..lol

Yeah but it dont mean anyone is home!

that's a very good question, you can take a camel to water but you can't make it drink... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon May 19, 2014 12:23 am

No imminent execution for Christian in Sudan, despite death sentence

Reported by CNN. It's against the constitution of Sudan which appears to be in conflict with this barbaric law which was introduced in 1991 by some extremists who are now defunct and no longer in power.

Let's hope the Sudanese government overturns this judgement in the wake of protests by decent Sudanese people who don't want this sort of barbarism.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/16/world/africa/sudan-christian-woman-whats-next/
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 12:35 am

Irn Bru wrote:No imminent execution for Christian in Sudan, despite death sentence

Reported by CNN. It's against the constitution of Sudan which appears to be in conflict with this barbaric law which was introduced in 1991 by some extremists who are now defunct and no longer in power.

Let's hope the Sudanese government overturns this judgement in the wake of protests by decent Sudanese people who don't want this sort of barbarism.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/16/world/africa/sudan-christian-woman-whats-next/

i hope for her sake that cnn are right for once ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon May 19, 2014 12:43 am

Irn Bru wrote:No imminent execution for Christian in Sudan, despite death sentence

Religion has a lot to answer for in the killing of people who haven't done anything wrong. Read this about people who are supposed to be christians murdering innocent children - in Africa.

African Children Denounced As "Witches" By Christian Pastors

EKET, Nigeria — The nine-year-old boy lay on a bloodstained hospital sheet crawling with ants, staring blindly at the wall.

His family pastor had accused him of being a witch, and his father then tried to force acid down his throat as an exorcism. It spilled as he struggled, burning away his face and eyes. The emaciated boy barely had strength left to whisper the name of the church that had denounced him – Mount Zion Lighthouse.

A month later, he died.

Nwanaokwo Edet was one of an increasing number of children in Africa accused of witchcraft by pastors and then tortured or killed, often by family members. Pastors were involved in half of 200 cases of "witch children" reviewed by the AP, and 13 churches were named in the case files.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/18/african-children-denounce_n_324943.html

Not right, is it?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 12:48 am

Irn Bru wrote:

Religion has a lot to answer for in the killing of people who haven't done anything wrong. Read this about people who are supposed to be christians murdering innocent children - in Africa.

EKET, Nigeria — The nine-year-old boy lay on a bloodstained hospital sheet crawling with ants, staring blindly at the wall.

His family pastor had accused him of being a witch, and his father then tried to force acid down his throat as an exorcism. It spilled as he struggled, burning away his face and eyes. The emaciated boy barely had strength left to whisper the name of the church that had denounced him – Mount Zion Lighthouse.

A month later, he died.

Nwanaokwo Edet was one of an increasing number of children in Africa accused of witchcraft by pastors and then tortured or killed, often by family members. Pastors were involved in half of 200 cases of "witch children" reviewed by the AP, and 13 churches were named in the case files.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/18/african-children-denounce_n_324943.html

Not right, is it?

Truly horrendous Irn, that poor wee boy  must have been so terrified, and to have acid forced down his throat, what a shame,,,most likely a month in agony , and all for religious whack jobs...

I've always said it...while it's fine for some..religion has been nothing but trouble , persecution, bullying , violence and unnecessary death.

And just further shows, it's not just a Islamic wackos, it's Christian ones too..

Honestly, bloody idiots,,,accessing folk of practicing witchcraft and having special powers...this is supposed to be a thing of the past.Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 12:51 am

Irn Bru wrote:

A month later, he died.

Not right, is it?

BUT...BUT...IRN........its only a few....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 12:51 am

you are both right religion does have a lot to answer for, that's why i don't follow one... Smile 

anyway back to topic, i believe sudan still relies on sharia law for a great deal of it's guidance ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon May 19, 2014 12:53 am

Joy Division wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

A month later, he died.

Not right, is it?

Truly horrendous Irn, that poor wee boy  must have been so terrified, and to have acid forced down his throat, what a shame,,,most likely a month in agony , and all for religious whack jobs...

I've always said it...while it's fine for some..religion has been nothing but trouble , persecution, bullying , violence and unnecessary death.

And just further shows, it's not just a Islamic wackos, it's Christian ones too..

Honestly, bloody idiots,,,accessing folk of practicing witchcraft and having special powers...this is supposed to be a thing of the past.Sad

Quite right JD. Apparently it's in the Bible that they should be put to death and some people actually commit that act.

Shocking and barbaric just like the clowns that passed judgement on the woman in Sudan because it says in a book that she should die.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon May 19, 2014 12:54 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:you are both right religion does have a lot to answer for, that's why i don't follow one... Smile 

anyway back to topic, i believe sudan still relies on sharia law for a great deal of it's guidance ...

You're an atheist then?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 12:54 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:you are both right religion does have a lot to answer for, that's why i don't follow one... Smile 

so it seems that sharia law is quite happy to sentence anyone who does not believe islam to death...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 12:56 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Honestly, bloody idiots,,,accusing folk of practicing witchcraft and having special powers...this is supposed to be a thing of the past.Sad

Quite right JD. Apparently it's in the Bible that they should be put to death and some people actually commit that act.

Shocking and barbaric just like the clowns that passed judgement on the woman in Sudan because it says in a book that she should die.

Yeah, that's the last thing we need Irn,,,going back in time when it was the done thing to kill folk for the sake of a ridiculously stupid holy book saying so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 12:58 am

Here's me thinking you was a ' born again' Christian Favva? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 1:01 am

Joy Division wrote:

I am joy... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon May 19, 2014 1:03 am

so it seems that sharia law is quite happy to sentence anyone who does not believe islam to death...

Whether it's sharia law or the bible calling for the death of people because it says so in a book written centuries ago should be condemned out of hand.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon May 19, 2014 1:04 am

Joy Division wrote:

I am joy... Smile 

You said that you don't follow any religion.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next