NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian

+4
Eilzel
nicko
Raggamuffin
veya_victaous
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian - Page 3 Empty Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 8:25 am

First topic message reminder :

15th May 2014

I'm sorry folks, but i can not reinforce your views of me and support this barbaric act against this poor muslim woman!

A Sudanese court gave a 27-year-old woman who is eight-months pregnant with her second child, until Thursday to abandon her newly adopted Christian faith and return to Islam or face a death sentence.

Mariam Yahya Ibrahim was charged with apostasy as well as adultery for marrying a Christian man, something prohibited for Muslim women to do and which makes the marriage void.

The final ruling will be announced on later today. Ibrahim's case was the first of its kind to be heard in Sudan.

On February 7, 2014, Meriam was arrested, with her 20-month-old son, and put in a women’s prison. She had not been charged nor did she receive a fair trial.

A relative had turned her in to the police for marrying a Christian. According to the Sudan’s Public Order Criminal Code.

Meriam is a Muslim by default because she was born in Sudan. WHAT?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2628895/Sudanese-woman-eight-months-pregnant-flogged-death-unless-she.html#ixzz31lbkZoSb

Back to top Go down

Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian - Page 3 Empty Re: Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:19 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:well now didge you see...oh all knowing idiot...YOU DONT know what i am alluding too.......so until you do....

shush

as for drones etc...of course its wrong BUT....and here's the but that destroys ALL you sanctimonious blether.....

THEY see it as terrorism...and hence ALL "americans/westerners" are fair targets....
we get terrorism but "its only a few"

scuse me?

BUT I'm NOT going to be "diverted" from my point just to save liberalist red faces....

wheres your pet tonight anyhow.....

How absurd again, the civilian victims see being bombed as terrorism, that does not mean they think it is also acceptable to kill innocent Americans, extremists do though, and are won over by people of bitter hate, who use propaganda about such events to whip up hate, you really are clueless on this subject it seems. Polls show the majority are against such attacks or innocents being killed, but I guess they are only a few eh to you?

As you avoid making any point you are now worse than smelly, claim a point without making any, which is also absurd

Man you really need some love, here this may help, as is a magical moment

Back to top Go down

Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian - Page 3 Empty Re: Pregnant Muslim To Be Executed For Marrying Christian

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:30 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:well now didge you see...oh all knowing idiot...YOU DONT know what i am alluding too.......so until you do....

shush

as for drones etc...of course its wrong BUT....and here's the but that destroys ALL you sanctimonious blether.....

THEY see it as terrorism...and hence ALL "americans/westerners" are fair targets....
we get terrorism but "its only a few"

scuse me?

BUT I'm NOT going to be "diverted" from my point just to save liberalist red faces....

wheres your pet tonight anyhow.....

How absurd again, the civilian victims see being bombed as terrorism, that does not mean they think it is also acceptable to kill innocent Americans, extremists do though, and are won over by people of bitter hate, who use propaganda about such events to whip up hate, you really are clueless on this subject it seems. Polls show the majority are against such attacks or innocents being killed, but I guess they are only a few eh to you?

As you avoid making any point you are now worse than smelly, claim a point without making any, which is also absurd

Man you really need some love, here this may help, as is a magical moment

sorry didge...you dont have a clue as to what I am talking about...you are just waffling, talking shite and diverting.....

my point has NOTHING to do with the actions of extremeists (except in a peripheral manner) and everything to do with lefty liberalist hypocrisy....

whereby a poster a while back made a similar comment from a R/W perspective and was hammered by your ILK....

I'm waiting (in vain I guess) for similar scorn to be heaped on one of your own for the same "crime".....

nothing to do with drones...
nothing to do with the actions of terrorists

ALL to do with selective liberalist appologetics

and I see, you are now indulging in catman like childish posting of videos to "make a point"

do grow up....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:31 pm

have you lost your weasle ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:37 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
sorry didge...you dont have a clue as to what I am talking about...you are just waffling, talking shite and diverting.....
Most of what you say makes little sense when you bemoan liberal views, something which brought about equality, liberal views
my point has NOTHING to do with the actions of extremeists (except in a peripheral manner) and everything to do with lefty liberalist hypocrisy....
You are full of hypocrisy daily and if you are so keen on such sticking points, it means you are hypocritical too, as this is all you have to debate with, how pathetic again

whereby a poster a while back made a similar comment from a R/W perspective and was hammered by your ILK....
By my ILK, laugh my pants off, this is how sadly you view people, as if they are an enemy, the majority of the nation, how utterly sad mate. What Veya said was 100% correct, he stated clearly that any action was wrong but how it is created. I have seen nobody get battered for doing that

I'm waiting (in vain I guess) for similar scorn to be heaped on one of your own for the same "crime".....
What scorn, there has been no poster you elude to that spoke the same

Dear me, get over your petty hate, it is pathetic, you are the and others are the only real concern in this country, ones with extreme views. You do not want to have democracy if your view is not shared by the majority, that again is poor

and I see, you are now indulging in catman like childish posting of videos to "make a point"

do grow up....

Mate that video was sent to you out of love, because you certainly need some and the one who at your age, should be grown up by now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:40 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:
Most of what you say makes little sense when you bemoan liberal views, something which brought about equality, liberal views
You are full of hypocrisy daily and if you are so keen on such sticking points, it means you are hypocritical too, as this is all you have to debate with, how pathetic again

By my ILK, laugh my pants off, this is how sadly you view people, as if they are an enemy, the majority of the nation, how utterly sad mate. What Veya said was 100% correct, he stated clearly that any action was wrong but how it is created. I have seen nobody get battered for doing that

What scorn, there has been no poster you elude to that spoke the same

which shows YOU dont know everything.......but I'll give you a clue.......Anders Behring Breivik

Dear me, get over your petty hate, it is pathetic, you are the and others are the only real concern in this country, ones with extreme views. You do not want to have democracy if your view is not shared by the majority, that again is poor

do grow up....

Mate that video was sent to you out of love, because you certainly need some and the one who at your age, should be grown up by now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:44 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

Anders Brevik, oh I remember and very different to what is stated by Veya.

So I remember what smelly stated on this very well and his views for cause and affect which he borrowed from me, by the way, his view though differed on justification for killing left wing children.
So smelly was using cause and affect over someone like Brevik doing what he did, even though we are talking about way different scenarios for this cause. Hence why again you are clueless here to any similarity to what Veya is saying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:00 pm

No YOU are clueless and will indulge in all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify Veya as opposed to smelly...
Veya has clearly stated "he can see where they are comming from". That he "understands their frustration"...NOT in respect of the innocent civilians (so stop using THAT as a diversion) but in respect of the TERRORISTS..I.E the extremists.....

but then again YOU would justify nuking heaven if it suited your agenda (and was possible) (thats known as sarcasm btw....and doesnt require a four page waffle about the ethics and so on of a mythical place)

????? have you LOST your weasle????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:14 pm

That is not justifying their actions as he clearly states after by saying it is wrong, which you omit poorly showing how clueless you are. He states he can understand what drives people to terrorism, where smelly used similar view points on cause and affect , though this failed also due to no such similarity of such events happening in Norway, which Muslims undergo from conflicts in their region. It showed his view tried poorly to go off my understanding of cause and affect and use that Brevik cause was the same, when it was not. He like yourself played off fears, unwarranted ones at that, where as in conflicts real people are dying, mainly Muslims at the hand of extremism, all fueled by bad western policy, even more so as stated, they once even pay rolled many, when the cause was seen as greater like against Communism.

So nobody is justifying anything and smelly was trying to justify cause and affect on similar grounds to innocent deaths, where Breviks cause was  solely one of hate based upon his views. There had been no cause and affect to kill innocent left wing children, but his views advocated children being seen as a threat for the future just because they held political views. That is way different to what Veay was saying on every level.

Mate the more you use poor pathetic childish replies like where is my weasel I know as usual I have your argument by the balls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:24 pm

Didge wrote:That is not justifying their actions as he clearly states after, which you omit poorly showing how clueless you are. He states he can understand what drives people to terrorism, where smelly used similar view points on cause and affect , though this failed also due to no such similarity of such events happenning in Norway, which Muslims undergo from conflicts in their region. It showed his view tried poorly to go off my understanding of cause and affect and use that Brevik cause was the same, when it was not. He like yourself played off fears, unwarranted ones at that, where as in conflicts real people are dying, mainly Muslims at the hand of extremism, all fueled by bad western policy, even more so as stated, they one even pay rolled many, when the cause was seen as greater like against Communism.

So nobody is justifying anything and smelly was trying to justify cause and affect on similar grounds to innocent deaths, where Breviks cause was  solely one of hate based upon his views. There had been no cause and affect to kill innocent left wing children, but his views advocated children being seen as a threat for the future just because they held political views. That is way different to what Veay was saying on every level.

Mate the more you use poor pathetic childish replies like where is my weasel I know as usual I have your argument by the balls.

yeah yeah...keep paddling against the stream.....

you do realise you are a majority of 1 (+ your weasle of course) on here....

talk about spouting crap....

smelly said he didnt agree with what Brevik had done...but could see where he was comming from....(My comment to that was along the lines of since brevik was clearly nuts, if smelly could see inside his head he must be close to that too ) now...veya has said EXACTLY the same....

Never mind all your faux psychology and readings of "meanings" thats irrelevant....
if as many said that made smelly a "sympathiser" then veya also is a sympathiser...

you cannot in any sensible system of reference use the terms "understand where they are comming from" and "dont agree with their methods" at the same time...unless you have "sympathy" for them (remember we are NOT talking of the innocent here...but the extremists.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:27 pm

Never said he agree with what he did, but tried to justify it, seriously do you need reading glasses now as well?

The rest was your usual waffle as predicted, as seen what Veya stated was different to smelly and thus I already knew what crap you were on about, claiming I did not ha ha

He understand where they are coming from, what is wrong with that?
It is called a perception understanding their mindset, he in other words understands people being up set over what is happening in these countries but does not believe they should resort to violence, their methods.

Fuck me, how utterly absurd aain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:31 pm

yet veya is doing exactly that...trying to justify the actions of the extremists.....whilst "not agreeing with them"

how is that any different oh wise one??

and if you knew...why all the pretending you didnt...twat....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:34 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:yet veya is doing exactly that...trying to justify the actions of the extremists.....whilst "not agreeing with them"

how is that any different oh wise one??

and if you knew...why all the pretending you didnt...twat....

No justifying is stating they have every right to do what they do, he stated their actions do not justify, because they are wrong, so he understands why terrorists are driven, but not that their actions are justifiable, that is clear the part you originally omitted.

I stated I knew, hence why you poorly were calling him a terrorist sympathizer, no matter if your view was to believe it was the same as smelly, as seen it was not

More infantile insults, your balls must be feeling crushed by now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:39 pm

So can somebody explain to me if you do not agree with methods, in other words killing innocent people or their actions, how is that justifying what they do?

So absurd it is embarrassing for some one to claim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:40 pm

well one thing for sure....yours wont ever be, you clearly dont possess said appendages....

Did smelly state brevik had every right to do what he did???? I dont think so....

you really dont like it when you are rumbled do you......

such a poor loser.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:42 pm

Didge wrote:So can somebody explain to me if you do not agree with methods, in other words killing innocent people or their actions, how is that justifying what they do?

and now we have "didges appeal for help"......

erm....anyone help didge out here......

I didnt think so.......my you have a LOT of backers.....where's your weasle when you want him????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:45 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:So can somebody explain to me if you do not agree with methods, in other words killing innocent people or their actions, how is that justifying what they do?

and now we have "didges appeal for help"......

erm....anyone help didge out here......

I didnt think so.......my you have a LOT of backers.....where's your weasle when you want him????

No help needed, just mockery at your point and showing how absurd it was to claim he was trying to justify, when as seen how can he being justifying when he states clearly their methods are wrong

Take your time sonny, you will get there in the end and the truth will set you free

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:47 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:well one thing for sure....yours wont ever be, you clearly dont possess said appendages....

Did smelly state brevik had every right to do what he did???? I dont think so....

you really dont like it when you are rumbled do you......

such a poor loser.....

He never said he had a right to do so but justified Brevik choosing and killing the targets he did of a fear of left wing people, that was his view of Brevik, he never claimed it was right, but certainly tried to justify it, based on no cause and affect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:55 pm

weasle words didge weasle words....

smelly did NOTHING different of Veya...just YOU dont like the idea...

You dont like it whan the true face of the liberalist agenda shows itself...

hard luck son...one of your own stuck his head above the parapet...

or to use his own ideology...he threw a grenade at english men...trouble is, in his haste he threw the pin ...and put the grenade back in his pocket ://?roflmao?/: 

and now you are trying to put the pieces back together.... ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:59 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:weasle words didge weasle words....

smelly did NOTHING different of Veya...just YOU dont like the idea...

You dont like it whan the true face of the liberalist agenda  shows itself...

hard luck son...one of your own stuck his head above the parapet...

or to use his own ideology...he threw a grenade at english men...trouble is, in his haste he threw the pin ...and put the grenade back in his pocket ://?roflmao?/: 

and now you are trying to put the pieces back together.... ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

That rant made me laugh, actually Victor I have nothing really against smelly it is pity, I fear only that he may get hurt or killed in action. His views though are easily to show how poor they are because he is driven very much by dislike and fear, his whole view point on Muslims is based on fear. So again Veya was spot on, he stated clearly their methods wrong, thus not justifying any methods they use to commit terrorism, but understands why they turn to extremism.

So more infantile abuse showing you must now have a very high pitched voice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 11:05 pm

abuse didge...look in the mirror...

you are about the most abusive on here when cornered...

and you waffle nonsense....
and talk in circles
and spout garbage...
however smellys views are driven...it matters NOT

the basic point is that he and Veya said EXACTLY the same thing...only in your view veya is right...not because he is right but because he's a liberalist....

THAT is the hypocrisy of the liberalist....and you would argue black is white to defend that point of view....

priceless....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 11:09 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:abuse didge...look in the mirror...

you are about the most abusive on here when cornered...

and you waffle nonsense....
and talk in circles
and spout garbage...
however smellys views are driven...it matters NOT

the basic point is that he and Veya said EXACTLY the same thing...only in your view veya is right...not because he is right but because he's a liberalist....

THAT is the hypocrisy of the liberalist....and you would argue black is white to defend that point of view....

priceless....

Yet another hilarious rant with more infantile abuse thrown, man your balls must be mush by now ha ha
Veya did not say the exact same thing, far from it and you are pissed because I am proving how different the views are.

Smelly's views are driven by hate and fear, he uses fear in all his arguments

I will argue against someone who has lost the debate the moment he made the claim as you did, as proven by your infantile abuse thrown.

Never mind sonny, Veya is a 1000 times more of a decent man that you will ever hope to be!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 11:17 pm

a rant eh didge...guess that means i have won

signs didge has been cornered

he becomes abusive
he accuses his opponent of "rants"
he starts on a bout "hilarious"
he uses "infantile" and "im proving" (whilst not producing one iota of "proof"

we are done here dodgy didge...

you cant defend the indefensible..all you can do is "excuse it" which is what you are doing...excusing "one of your own"

you have more faces than the town hall clock didgie boy...

and one thing you are sort of right on...Veya IS very much a "man" he at least has the courage to say it as it is...unlike you slimey slithering poisonous creeps...who say one thing ...and mean another....

A R/W could respect Veya, even if not like him....your sort however.....your just despicable...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 11:21 pm

I am not throwing abuse like you sweet Victor.

I always say it as it is my boy, hilarious rant again, am loving this.

So you think liberal views are wrong and thus even though liberal views have brought about equality, end the slave trade, yes they are despicable to Victor for some reason. mate you are as seen bitter again, your life is led by fear and hate, I have no hate for you and only pity, that you are so easily led.

You see you are now to easy to debate, you were once a challenge to debate, shame really, drop the anger and you will be alright again

On that good luck and goodnight dearest!

xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:47 pm

The husband of a Sudanese woman sentenced to death for converting to Christianity says he will appeal against the ruling.

Mariam Yahya Ibrahim Ishag had been ordered to abandon her newly adopted Christian faith and return to Islam.

She had also been charged with adultery for marrying a Christian man.

Her husband, Daniel Wani, was pronounced innocent but their marriage was revoked.

Ishag says she was born to a Sudanese Muslim father, who was absent, and raised by an Ethiopian Christian mother.

Wani was quoted as saying on Saturday he would appeal against the decision.

"I was considered innocent and the marriage revoked - the revoking of this marriage means that my son is no longer my son and the one coming is not my son too, will not be my son - so this innocence means nothing and I will appeal for myself and I will appeal for my wife," the Reuters news agency reported.

Wani said he feared for the health of his wife and their unborn son while she is kept in a prison cell.

"Martin [my son] and my wife, they are all in prison and she is pregnant - she could give birth at any time, from today to 1st of June, she may give birth. I am afraid that being in prison is dangerous for her so if they would allow me to take her to the hospital that she delivered Martin in - even if it was under the watch of security guards, I would be thankful."

Wani said he is a US citizen, but his pleas to the US embassy for help went unheeded.

"Considering I am an American citizen, I am disappointed with the American Embassy's position from the beginning of the whole case," he said.

"At the start of the issue, I reported it to them but they didn't take much interest, particularly the consulate. They said they didn't have time. In fact last time, they said they didn't care much about the case. They came late - they intervened when they saw the issue was getting press attention - but the intervention was late."

Muhammad al-Nour, the lawyer representing Ishag, said his client was under immense pressure.

"Of course, from the 11th - the conviction - to Thursday, there was great pressure. Pressure on Mariam, pressure on her defence team; there were calls saying that she must be returned, threats that there were missionary groups saying that if she was not returned 'you will pay the price' - I mean direct threats," he said.

Nour said his team were "proud as Muslims to be representing Mariam".

Western embassies and Sudanese activists have condemned what they said were human-rights abuses and called on the National Islamic Front-led government to respect freedom of faith.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2014/05/husband-sudan-woman-appeal-ruling-201451883226279323.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:59 pm

sick religion putting a pregnant woman through all that anxiety all in the name of islam the religion of peace .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:01 pm

as muslims the lawyers  should ashamed having to represent a pregnant woman for marrying a christian its such a sick evil barbaric religion

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Sun May 18, 2014 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:03 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:sick religion putting a pregnant woman through all that anxiety all in the name of islam the religion of peace .

that is very true .. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:08 pm

as muslims how can they be proud at having to fight for a pregnant woman's life and that of her unborn son, i don't know about proud they should be hiding their heads in shame that their religion are so backward and barbaric to arrest a pregnant woman to begin with . If she were christian and left to become a muslim then nothing would happen she should be free to choose what she believes without the threat of the death penalty , evil religion .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:13 pm

The muslims in the country are protesting about this. Her husband is American and the American authorities couldn't be bothered to help either of them, politics over a pregnant woman's life. They are proud as muslims to be standing up and fighting against this, when the Americans couldn't be bothered.

I see you are back to normal, no more 'christians and muslims working together' threads. Your real character to the fore again.  Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:17 pm

The sun calls again, I'll leave you to prattle together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Sassy wrote:The muslims in the country are protesting about this.   Her husband is American and the American authorities couldn't be bothered to help either of them, politics over a pregnant woman's life.   They are proud as muslims to be standing up and fighting against this, when the Americans couldn't be bothered.

I see you are back to normal, no more 'christians and muslims working together' threads.   Your real character to the fore again.    Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Laughing 

proud as muslims..lol proud to be considering murdering a pregnant woman...yeah that's something to be proud of....NOT..

see you still prefer deflection to dabate...lol... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:21 pm

Sassy wrote:The muslims in the country are protesting about this.   Her husband is American and the American authorities couldn't be bothered to help either of them, politics over a pregnant woman's life.   They are proud as muslims to be standing up and fighting against this, when the Americans couldn't be bothered.

I see you are back to normal, no more 'christians and muslims working together' threads.   Your real character to the fore again.    Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Laughing 

and how would you like someone to feel about this barbaric sentence ? perhaps you would like a flag flying in honour of islam and muslims . If their religion didn't have such barbaric rules then innocent people muslim or christian wouldn't be on death row for simply daring to leave or speak out against their faith.

Where are the reports of these muslims protesting ????

i am all for working together but this is sick and you know it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 4:19 pm

Whether the Americans gave a stuff or not doesnt change the basic facts.
This woman has been sentenced to death by a Sudanese court. The Muslims are protesting, are they? So what?
Didge was trying to compare it to honour killings etc conveniently forgetting the bit that said a Sudanese court has sentenced.

It a barbaric decision from a barbaric system in a barbaric country

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 6:11 pm

Nems wrote:Whether the Americans gave a stuff or not doesnt change the basic facts.
This woman has been sentenced to death by a Sudanese court. The Muslims are protesting, are they? So what?
Didge was trying to compare it to honour killings etc conveniently forgetting the bit that said a Sudanese court has sentenced.

spot on , well said...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 18, 2014 6:28 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:a rant eh didge...guess that means i have won

signs didge has been cornered

he becomes abusive
he accuses his opponent of "rants"
he starts on a bout "hilarious"
he uses "infantile" and "im proving" (whilst not producing one iota of "proof"

Couldn't have said it better.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

and how would you like someone to feel about this barbaric sentence ? perhaps you would like a flag flying in honour of islam and muslims . If their religion didn't have such barbaric rules then innocent people muslim or christian wouldn't be on death row for simply daring to leave or speak out against their faith.

Where are the reports of these muslims protesting ????

i am all for working together but this is sick and you know it .

I'll repeat what I said on PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD, as you obviously missed it.

I can't think of anything more disgusting that this and I am very glad to see many Sudanese feel the same and were protesting outside the courthouse.   This kind thing is a symptom of why people are fighting against the government in Sudan.

If you actually want to do something, why don't you sign Amnesty International's protest that is going to be sent to the Sudanese Government?

https://www.amnesty.org.uk/actions/sudan-execution-apostasy-pregnant-woman-mother-meriam-yahya-ibrahim-christian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:20 pm

however the sudanese feel is irrelevant if islam sentences her to death she will die as will her unborn baby but I am sure the knowledge others are upset about the whole thing will cheer her husband up no end ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:24 pm

Her lawyer is fighting for her as are many people.   Her baby won't die thank goodness as the appeal will not be heard until after the birth.   The lawyer says the judge has exceeded his remit and international pressure is being brought to bear.   So instead of using it as an excuse for muslim bashing, as there are so many muslims fighting against this now, do the right thing and sign the petition.   Every voice helps, and you would be using yours in the right way for once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:30 pm

thank goodness the baby won't die that is something but as for the judge exceeding his remit by the koran apostates should be killed, it does state that and I am sure he would not have considered such an extreme sentence if it was not lawful to do so, the fact it is an abomination to any normal civilised behaviour is besides the point, so is hanging homosexuals and the UN themselves could get the islamic countries to agree to stop that, so i hope the petitions do change the decision but i wouldn't hold your breath...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:32 pm

Their constitutional law is different from Sharia law, but you wouldn't know that. I hope you signed the petition, because you do care about the woman don't you, it's not just something you are using to berate muslims on a forum, surely even you couldn't be that nasty - could you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:34 pm

Nems wrote:Whether the Americans gave a stuff or not doesnt change the basic facts.

That shows you know little as people are executed within honour killings by elders for marrying or going out with someone not only for having a different faith but from within an area. The problem being pointed out to you off the back of what Fluffy was saying is that women also support this whether state sanctioned or by people within a group.

So now Muslims protesting does not matter?
Interesting as how do you change laws by people doing nothing now?

Sassy is right, people are using this not for concern for the Christian woman, but to use as a means to have a go at Muslims per say again, if people cared they would sign the petition and speak out against the Northern Sudan Government

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:36 pm

Sassy wrote:Their constitutional law is different from Sharia law, but you wouldn't know that.   I hope you signed the petition, because you do care about the woman don't you, it's not just something you are using to berate muslims on a forum, surely even you couldn't be that nasty - could you?

so again does their constitutional law cover apostasy from issslam, i can't think why it would can you....
again by what law was she then charged with apostasy .... and then sentenced to death for said crime...

it is quite obviously by sharia law... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:37 pm

Sign the petition of shut the fuck up, because you don't give a damn about the woman obviously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:39 pm

nobody is muslim bashing this is a serious issue and i don't a toss about the feelings of muslims i care only for this poor woman and i don't care if she is muslim hindu christian mormon JW or whatever , she is pregnant she has been sentenced to hanging so it has nothing to do with muslim bashing .

i could say the same about you sassy posting as many threads you can anti-christian but it doesn't bother me if christian muslim hindu mormon JW are doing something wrong then i would condemn it so stop trying to silence people speaking against islam .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Also for Nems:

One of India’s most influential tribal councils has lifted a ban on inter-caste marriages in a move hailed by campaigners as the start of a social revolution.
India’s more than 800 million Hindus are born into rigid castes which determine their opportunities in life and their social status.
Those who defy traditional barriers to marry someone from below their own caste are often shunned and occasionally murdered – there are more than 1,000 honour killings in India every year of those who cross caste and religious divides to marry for love

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/10778189/Indias-elders-lift-ban-on-inter-caste-marriages.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:41 pm

Sassy wrote:Sign the petition of shut the fuck up, because you don't give a damn about the woman obviously.

i don't think so and why the bad language are you a little stressed because islam is in the news again , and islam is being shown for what it is BARBARIC .

Back to top Go down

Vicar of Dibley wrote:nobody is muslim bashing this is a serious issue and i don't a toss about the feelings of muslims i care only for this poor woman and i don't care if she is muslim hindu christian mormon JW or whatever , she is pregnant she has been sentenced to hanging so it has nothing to do with muslim bashing .

i could say the same about you sassy posting as many threads you can  anti-christian but it doesn't bother me if christian muslim hindu mormon JW are doing something wrong then i would condemn it so stop trying to silence people speaking against islam .

Then do the right thing and sign the petition

Back to top Go down

Vicar of Dibley wrote:nobody is muslim bashing this is a serious issue and i don't a toss about the feelings of muslims i care only for this poor woman and i don't care if she is muslim hindu christian mormon JW or whatever , she is pregnant she has been sentenced to hanging so it has nothing to do with muslim bashing .

i could say the same about you sassy posting as many threads you can  anti-christian but it doesn't bother me if christian muslim hindu mormon JW are doing something wrong then i would condemn it so stop trying to silence people speaking against islam .

Of course I believe you.  Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes 

Signed the petition yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:42 pm

isslamm shows itself in it's true light, i think calling a spade a spade is correct not bashing.... Smile 

Last edited by heavenlyfatheragain on Sun May 18, 2014 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:42 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Sassy wrote:Sign the petition of shut the fuck up, because you don't give a damn about the woman obviously.

i don't think so and why the bad language are you a little stressed because islam is in the news again , and islam is being shown for what it is BARBARIC .

Not in the least bit stressed, had a perfectly wonderful weekend. Just don't find the need to mince my words with you.

Signed the petition yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next