NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?....

+5
Cass
Raggamuffin
Stephenmarra
Ben Reilly
Andy
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Should racists have the word ' racist' tattooed on their forehead?...

Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?.... - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?.... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?.... - Page 3 Vote_lcap60%Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?.... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 10

Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?.... - Page 3 Empty Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?....

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 7:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Racism now seems to be escalating, with the help of idiots in the like of the BNP, EDL and UKIP, I would like to propose an idea (and I'm expecting some very negative comments in support of racists) as to how anyone who has committed a racially hateful crime should be punished...

And that is to have the word ' Racist' tattooed onto their forehead by the government.

Some will say..oh they won't get a job with that on their head , well they should have thought about that beforehand, and I'm sure not getting a job would suit their ilk to the core...and who in the right mind would want to employ these idiots anyway?

I'm actually expecting a majority ' no' vote on this, given the amount who have flitted from Flop, but I'll go for it anyway...

Racism has no place in society, and I'll bet some are happy with the anonymity of the voting system
Others no doubt will ' stand their ground or watch their wording' in support of racism.

Ok, enough greeting and hard nips, here we go....

Back to top Go down

Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?....

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 6:42 pm

Phillipa wrote:Why not alter the skin pigmentation of racists to black as a punishment.

That's even more fucking stupid.

Back to top Go down

Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?....

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Samhraí wrote:
Phillipa wrote:Why not alter the skin pigmentation of racists to black as a punishment.

Agreed, already commented on this, was daft beyond belief, suprised many who bashed Joy, never made any comment on this, which is odd indeed really, as both views are appalling

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Wed May 07, 2014 9:48 pm

JD, quoting you from p.1. 'But what of the ones who don't change FTL?..the ones who continually commit crimes of hatred towards ethnic minorities ?'

And what about the crimes committed by racial minorities, against the people who were kind enough to let them in? They have bitten the hand that feeds them, is it any wonder many people are now turning to parties like UKIP. They go bleating to the government, the police, and the court of human rights about how they want to install their own codes of practice, never mind accepting the practices of their hosts.

Sorry if I sound rude, JD, but it is yourself and people like you who are being led astray and deluded by Lib/Lab/Con policies. Look around you and open your eyes, see what's going on and happening to our country. I hope to God UKIP do well in any forthcoming elections.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed May 07, 2014 9:49 pm

Didge wrote:
Samhraí wrote:

Agreed, already commented on this, was daft beyond belief, suprised many who bashed Joy, never made any comment on this, which is odd indeed really, as both views are appalling

Umm I didn't bash Joy and I am at work and now having lunch so couldn't answer before.

The above idea is just as dangerous and again wrong on so many levels.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 9:59 pm

stardesk wrote:JD, quoting you from p.1. 'But what of the ones who don't change FTL?..the ones who continually commit crimes of hatred towards ethnic minorities ?'

And what about the crimes committed by racial minorities, against the people who were kind enough to let them in? They have bitten the hand that feeds them, is it any wonder many people are now turning to parties like UKIP. They go bleating to the government, the police, and the court of human rights about how they want to install their own codes of practice, never mind accepting the practices of their hosts.

Sorry if I sound rude, JD, but it is yourself and people like you who are being led astray and deluded by Lib/Lab/Con policies. Look around you and open your eyes, see what's going on and happening to our country. I hope to God UKIP do well in any forthcoming elections.

Hey Stars, it's ok ..I know you can put a point across without being rude...

And tbh, I know that some immigrants/ethnic minorities scream till they get their own way and play our system..I honestly know that, but the majority of them don't and just want to get along as best as they can..and live peaceful lives without trying to manipulate and dictate our laws and way of life.

But I really think UKIP are extreme and bad news Stars, I don't want them to do well, no doubt they will on the EU, but I really think they would make a terrible government if they ever got the chance, and would most likely make new laws penalising immigrants whenever it suited them,

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 07, 2014 11:54 pm

OK  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 
I think I found a better tattoo to give them

Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?.... - Page 3 196108_10152351097630370_940532041_n
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Thu May 08, 2014 11:51 am

Good morning JD. Taking the micky, under your avatar and name are the letters NF...er, would that be the National Front????  Shocked 

I think all we can do is hope and pray that should UKIP ever get elected to government, their policies really are for the benefit of the country. To be honest I've not read their manifesto. I'll go to their website and have a look.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Thu May 08, 2014 3:02 pm

I've had a look at UKIP's website and picked out this bit for our opponents to read. Highly recommended to those who call UKIP racist.

COPIED FROM UKIP WEBSITE:
UKIP believes that immigration should be controlled by the UK government and not the EU. Migrants of all origins should have the right to apply to live and work in the UK and be entitled to equality of treatment secured by a points-based system without positive discrimination for those from EU member states. UKIP has never sought to abolish immigration, encourage repatriation, apportion blame or attack migrants or their families.

Increasingly UKIP members are becoming subject to physical and verbal abuse. Members from minority backgrounds who have faced genuine racist abuse are now abused by our opponents. Many have also suffered the humiliation of being called “Uncle Toms” or apologists for a racist party. This level of abuse is unacceptable in a modern democracy. We call on all those who wish to have a mature debate on immigration to cease perpetuating the falsehood that UKIP is “racist”, its members “xenophobic”. We demand opponents no longer engage in physical or verbal abuse and support UKIP in fighting to rid politics of racism, discrimination and sectarianism.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Hey Stars, that's only what your showing us though!, none of the negative stuff in there!

Parties which have never governed will promise the world Stars ..while claiming minimum or no damage to follow from their policies, a task that's probably not even possible as the two go hand in hand!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 3:43 pm

Cass wrote:
Didge wrote:

Umm I didn't bash Joy and I am at work and now having lunch so couldn't answer before.

Never claimed you did Me lady and I already agreed the views were wrong on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 08, 2014 6:33 pm

Didge wrote:
Cass wrote:

Never claimed you did Me lady and I already agreed the views were wrong on this.

Ok....was in a bit of a rush....apologies.....x
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 6:34 pm

Cass wrote:
Didge wrote:

Ok....was in a bit of a rush....apologies.....x

No need to say sorry Me Lady, you I value more than most on here with honesty and truth in posting.

xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 6:41 pm

The thing is....where do you set the bar anyway??

there is a little thing in English law (dunno about the rest of the mess out there) about proportionality....

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Thu May 08, 2014 9:24 pm

On the midday news Ed Milly Bland was being interviewed. He was asked several times if Labour won the next election would they have a referendum on EU in or out. He flustered and blustered and wouldn't give a straight answer. Typical politician's side-tracking.

If I remember rightly, prior to the last election Cameron said he'd have a referendum, but we've never had it. Elected on false promises.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 9:26 pm

stardesk wrote:On the midday news Ed Milly Bland was being interviewed. He was asked several times if Labour won the next election would they have a referendum on EU in or out. He flustered and blustered and wouldn't give a straight answer. Typical politician's side-tracking.

If I remember rightly, prior to the last election Cameron said he'd have a referendum, but we've never had it. Elected on false promises.

Wrong thread, lad.

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Thu May 08, 2014 9:46 pm

Intitially, perhaps yes, Samhrai. But the topic has turned round to more of a political discussion on the merits of UKIP and other parties, especially where racism comes into the frame.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 10:04 pm

stardesk wrote:JD, quoting you from p.1. 'But what of the ones who don't change FTL?..the ones who continually commit crimes of hatred towards ethnic minorities ?'

I'm voting UKIP all my family are now

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Fri May 09, 2014 3:05 pm

Good for you, Dibs. I shall be as well. I'm sure they'll do very well and surprise the other parties.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3