NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if unemployed get their faces tattooed...

Go down

if unemployed get their faces tattooed... Empty if unemployed get their faces tattooed...

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:37 am

Should their benefits be reduced for making themselves less employable...

might have asked this before but it does wind me up...

Back to top Go down

if unemployed get their faces tattooed... Empty Re: if unemployed get their faces tattooed...

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:40 am

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:Should their benefits be reduced for making themselves less employable...

Why should it make them less employable?

I think the unemployed part is a red herring here, so lets not confuse matters, is wrong to deny work for people with face tattoo's?

Yes

Back to top Go down

if unemployed get their faces tattooed... Empty Re: if unemployed get their faces tattooed...

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:55 am

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:Should their benefits be reduced for making themselves less employable...

Agreed.

They shouldn't be allowed to smoke or drink either.

And should be banned from playing scratch cards and the lottery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:04 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

Agreed.

Eh?

I thought this was about being employable and in reality nobody should drink or smoke as both are medically bad for people, so you offer an illogical argument, because if you do if for some then the premise should be to all.
Again I fail to see why a Tattoo should deny someone employment, there are common today as they have been in the past

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:06 am

Didge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Agreed.

Eh?

I thought this was about being employable and in reality nobody should drink or smoke as both are medically bad for people, so you offer an illogical argument, because if you do if for some then the premise should be to all.
Again I fail to see why a Tattoo should deny someone employment, there are common today as they have been in the past

Because it isn't their money to spend and spending benefits money on those things will leave them deflated at the end of the week. Every ounce of their effort and money should go towards making them better and more employable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:10 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

Eh?

Because it isn't their money to spend and spending benefits money on those things will leave them deflated at the end of the week.  Every ounce of their effort and money should go towards making them better and more employable.

Again eh?

This was a question on being employable, dear me
It is their money to spend, not your money

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:12 am

Yes, as they're clearly avoiding working. Their benefits should also be stopped because they're using the tax payers' money on frivolities.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:13 am

Didge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Because it isn't their money to spend and spending benefits money on those things will leave them deflated at the end of the week.  Every ounce of their effort and money should go towards making them better and more employable.

Again eh?

No, it was about the unemployed.

It is not their money. Whether they get it or not lies in the hands of other people - they can reduce it, take it away all together...

I'm for helping them get a job, not for keeping them down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:15 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

Again eh?

No, it was about the unemployed.

It is not their money.  Whether they get it or not lies in the hands of other people - they can reduce it, take it away all together...

I'm for helping them get a job, not for keeping them down.

Wrong, it asked if they have face tattoo's?
Should their benefits be reduced for making themselves less employable...

It is their money and not yours to decide how it is used.

If his question had been if people use money to get a tattoo whilst unemployed that is wrong, you though cannot decide to deny people money for being irresponsible with it

So this was about docking people money if they have a face tattoo and are unemployed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:16 am

You also run into a number of problems, because friends do tattoo's for free, so how do you know he or she used any of their benefit money to do this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:27 am

Didge wrote:You also run into a number of problems, because friends do tattoo's for free, so how do you know he or she used any of their benefit money to do this?

You put it all on a card, as has been recommended  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:54 am

I really think tattoo's especially on the face cut down possible employment quite radically, so it should affect their benefits..

I agree Andy the country should be looking to get the unemployed on their own feet and working.

the benefits system was a stop gap between work not a life long option not to have to work..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:56 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

Agreed.

...tax the mega rich at 65%  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:56 am

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:I really think tattoo's especially on the face cut down possible employment quite radically, so it should affect their benefits..

I agree Andy the country should be looking to get the unemployed on their own feet and working.

the benefits system was a stop gap between work not a life long option not to have to work..

I think that anyone getting a tattoo on their face is clearly not planning to apply for jobs really, and even if they're forced to apply for them, they're not planning on actually getting a job.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:01 am

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Agreed.

The mega rich are taxed more than that already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:01 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:I really think tattoo's especially on the face cut down possible employment quite radically, so it should affect their benefits..

I think that anyone getting a tattoo on their face is clearly not planning to apply for jobs really, and even if they're forced to apply for them, they're not planning on actually getting a job.

i think the same, a pillock passed me the other day with 666 tattooed across his for head, and various other design on his face, i mean who on earth would employ that..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:04 am

I know the one who mean and he dresses in black with a coffin printed on the back of his coat , scary creature  What a Face 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:06 am

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Agreed.

just get lazy people into work  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:08 am

VOD(original) wrote:I know the one who mean and he dresses in black with a coffin printed on the back of his coat , scary creature  What a Face 

exactly.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:09 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

Eh?

agree with you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:21 am

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

just get lazy people into work  Wink 

..yes, some are bone idle for sure, but there is simply not enough work for everyone on benefits and the recent budget only picked on the poor and favoured the rich again..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:40 am

find 2 jobs then my son works 2 jobs he is buying his own house in November it can be done it just means getting up and looking and like i said if you can't find a full time job work 2 part time jobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:41 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Yes, as they're clearly avoiding working. Their benefits should also be stopped because they're using the tax payers' money on frivolities.

agree with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down