NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?....

+5
Cass
Raggamuffin
Stephenmarra
Ben Reilly
Andy
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should racists have the word ' racist' tattooed on their forehead?...

Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?.... Vote_lcap40%Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?.... Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?.... Vote_lcap60%Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?.... Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 10

Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?.... Empty Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?....

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 7:20 pm

Racism now seems to be escalating, with the help of idiots in the like of the BNP, EDL and UKIP, I would like to propose an idea (and I'm expecting some very negative comments in support of racists) as to how anyone who has committed a racially hateful crime should be punished...

And that is to have the word ' Racist' tattooed onto their forehead by the government.

Some will say..oh they won't get a job with that on their head , well they should have thought about that beforehand, and I'm sure not getting a job would suit their ilk to the core...and who in the right mind would want to employ these idiots anyway?

I'm actually expecting a majority ' no' vote on this, given the amount who have flitted from Flop, but I'll go for it anyway...

Racism has no place in society, and I'll bet some are happy with the anonymity of the voting system
Others no doubt will ' stand their ground or watch their wording' in support of racism.

Ok, enough greeting and hard nips, here we go....

Back to top Go down

Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?.... Empty Re: Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?....

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 7:27 pm

The current attitudes you see toward immigrants is a direct result of your attitude and that of the ruling class JD.

You reap what you sow.

Everybody here agrees with me.

Back to top Go down

Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?.... Empty Re: Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?....

Post by Andy Tue May 06, 2014 7:31 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:The current attitudes you see toward immigrants is a direct result of your attitude and that of the ruling class JD.

You reap what you sow.

Few do, BA.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 06, 2014 7:46 pm

A lot of them do it to themselves!

Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?.... ManWoman

At least they're brave enough to be forthright about it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 7:46 pm

Joy Division wrote:Racism now seems to be escalating, with the help of idiots in the like of the BNP, EDL and UKIP, I would like to propose an idea (and I'm expecting some very negative comments in support of racists) as to how anyone who has committed a racially hateful crime should be punished...

And that is to have the word ' Racist' tattooed onto their forehead by the government.

Some will say..oh they won't get a job with that on their head , well they should have thought about that beforehand, and I'm sure not getting a job would suit  their ilk to the core...and who in the right mind would want to employ these idiots anyway?

I'm actually expecting a majority ' no' vote on this, given the amount who have flitted from Flop, but I'll go for it anyway...

Racism has no place in society, and I'll bet some are happy with the anonymity of the voting system
Others no doubt will ' stand their ground or watch their wording' in support of racism.

Well it's a no from me JD, you can reform your opinions and no longer be a racist so I don't think it's fair to tattoo someone who has the capacity to change  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 7:48 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:The current attitudes you see toward immigrants is a direct result of your attitude and that of the ruling class JD.

You reap what you sow.

Ah Andy, your knocking my sayings now!!

What ruling class though Andy?..we have a governments homey to run this country, but nobody owns or rules anybody!!

While on the latter of your post,mim sure many do on the issue, but definitely not everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 7:49 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Racism now seems to be escalating, with the help of idiots in the like of the BNP, EDL and UKIP, I would like to propose an idea (and I'm expecting some very negative comments in support of racists) as to how anyone who has committed a racially hateful crime should be punished...

Some will say..oh they won't get a job with that on their head , well they should have thought about that beforehand, and I'm sure not getting a job would suit  their ilk to the core...and who in the right mind would want to employ these idiots anyway?

Well it's a no from me JD, you can reform your opinions and no longer be a racist so I don't think it's fair to tattoo someone who has the capacity to change  No 

But what of the ones who don't change FTL?..the ones who continually commit crimes of hatred towards ethnic minorities ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:A lot of them do it to themselves!

Scumbag racists , should they be tattooed?.... ManWoman

At least they're brave enough to be forthright about it.

He be as well tattooing racist on his head then Smelly!!, probably not quite brave enough, but I do see he has something on his head?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 7:52 pm

Is that a ...(sorry) vagina on his head?

Back to top Go down

But the only 2 confirmed racists are you and didge, JD.

Back to top Go down

Handy Andy wrote:

You reap what you sow.

Few do, BA.

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 7:54 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:But the only 2 confirmed racists are you and didge, JD.

Oh yeah, like I would want racist tattooed on my haid Andy  Laughing 

Your a die hard racist Andy, and your minus the balls to admit it.

A problem shared is a problem halved Andy, you best get back to verbally bashing black people and Muslims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 7:55 pm

Joy Division wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

But what of the ones who don't change FTL?..the ones who continually commit crimes of hatred towards ethnic minorities ?

They still could change though unlike some other criminals but I'm not sure I agree with this kind of action for any criminal to be honest  confused  I'm quite surprised by my own feelings on this issue tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 7:56 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

They still could change though unlike some other criminals but I'm not sure I agree with this kind of action for any criminal to be honest  confused  I'm quite surprised by my own feelings on this issue tbh.

That's ok FTL, one can be against racism ,yet still be against this proposal! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:07 pm

well i thin you're one of the biggest racists on here so yes i think you should be named and shamed

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Tue May 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Another no JD, where would have left you and Didge in your younger days. You're both the most anti-racist posters on the forum. So maybe not a good idea.
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:12 pm

Cracking stuff guys..keep them coming!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:30 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:Another no JD, where would have left you and Didge in your younger days. You're both the most anti-racist posters on the forum. So maybe not a good idea.

And maybe JD gave Mr Catman advanced warning of this racist-branding.

Is that why you let him out the back door JD?

The 3 racists working together to hide their racist agenda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:36 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:Another no JD, where would have left you and Didge in your younger days. You're both the most anti-racist posters on the forum. So maybe not a good idea.

Regards to Phil, I don't have a clue what you talk about man?

The back door Andy?, I noticed that homophobic dig !!

:askissas: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

lol

You naughty boy - i'm sure it would have been something slightly different, if i'd wanted to use a homophobic slur JD.

But i like it! Not sure if Benji will though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:39 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

lol

You naughty boy - i'm sure it would have been something slightly different, if i'd wanted to use a homophobic slur JD.

But i like it!  Not sure if Benji will though.  

We just have to wait and see Andy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:40 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Who is to decide what is racist? Who decides what is acceptable?

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Tue May 06, 2014 8:41 pm

::hndbg::  Will you two put the handbags away.  Smile
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Well I mean those who commit racially hatred crimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:::hndbg::  Will you two put the handbags away.  Smile

And there's another.

Bloody hell, just because he's left...  Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:43 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

What is a racially hatred crime?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:43 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

Whats a racially hatred crime?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:44 pm

Andy's alright in truth Stephen, but I will have to stand up to those who he shows racism too...

A braw lad apart from his dislike of coloured people!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:44 pm

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:45 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Racial hate crimes..in here Nems..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_crime

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Tue May 06, 2014 8:47 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

And there's another.

Bloody hell, just because he's left...   Evil or Very Mad 
   Now that was uncalled for.    Rolling Eyes   ::D::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 06, 2014 8:53 pm

Some people should have the word "idiot" tattooed on their forehead, starting with JD.  ://?roflmao?/: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 9:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Some people should have the word "idiot" tattooed on their forehead, starting with JD.  ://?roflmao?/: 

Yeah , there's a few words you need tattooing on your head Rags, but I'll leave that out.

I was expecting you to come along and either...prop up your fellow racists , or to weigh in to blacks and Muslims etc again.

Your so predictable hen.  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 06, 2014 9:03 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Some people should have the word "idiot" tattooed on their forehead, starting with JD.  ://?roflmao?/: 

Yeah , there's a few words you need tattooing on your head Rags, but I'll leave that out.

I was expecting you to come along and either...prop up your fellow racists , or to weigh in to blacks and Muslims etc again.

As if any court would order someone to be tattooed.

You're such a numpty.  lol! 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

...but that's what I mean Rags!!!!!

Maybe we should be asking our MP's about it?..even a tattoo on the left or right nipple would suffice of not on the face?

Then if caught committing more hate crimes to ethnics then the perpetrator would be required to show the necessary nipple to police officers?

And then they might be jailed for those further offences?...

A bit like the three strikes!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Maybe we should be asking our MP's about it?..even a tattoo on the left or right nipple would suffice of not on the face?

Then if caught committing more hate crimes to ethnics then the perpetrator would be required to show the necessary nipple to police officers?

What three strikes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 9:10 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

What three strikes?

...the ones your still reeling from Andy!! Laughing :askissas:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 9:28 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

Racial hate crimes..in here Nems..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_crime

LOL JD I know what hate crime is and not just race hate crime either, I wanted to know what you thought it meant!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue May 06, 2014 9:39 pm

Are you kidding me???? NO FFS...the same damn thing as the puritans branding people and the Nazis with first the badges then tattooing inmates.

And here's me thinking civilized society has moved on from that. People change and even if they don't and still hold opinions that are hateful that isn't illegal....morally wrong but not illegal.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 9:41 pm

No, but I certainly recon didge JD and a few others could do with "collaborator" tattooing on their foreheads

when we have didge excusing a Muslim perp who ADMITS his "cultural influences" caused him to rape...
and JD "excusing" didge all the time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 9:43 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:No, but I certainly recon didge JD and a few others could do with "collaborator" tattooing on their foreheads

when we have didge excusing a Muslim perp who ADMITS his "cultural influences" caused him to rape...

...Victor , I would never ever excuse rape and I'm sure Didge doesn't either  Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Joy Division wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:No, but I certainly recon didge JD and a few others could do with "collaborator" tattooing on their foreheads

...Victor , I would never ever excuse rape and I'm sure Didge doesn't either  Evil or Very Mad 

well...not exactly...he defends the soft sentence the Muslim got...not a lot of difference really...
AND he defends "ignorance of the law" as an excuse.
And YOU defend didge....

fly wi' t' craws, get shot wi' t' craws......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 9:51 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

well...not exactly...he defends the soft sentence the Muslim got...not a lot of difference really...
And YOU defend didge....

Victor ...are you nicking my craw saying?!!

Well I've not seen the post defending a light sentence so I can't really comment, if that is the case.

Can you tell me on WHAT I defend Didge on Victor?...other than things like standing up to racism and the unnecessary cruelty to animals?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 06, 2014 9:57 pm

Should we tattoo shoplifters? Child-abusers? Rapists? Alcoholics? People who push in front of us on the bus?

What about the black women who are not nice to the white women who stole their man?
What about the teenager who spat in the face of another teenager?

Where do we stop?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue May 06, 2014 9:59 pm

eddie wrote:Should we tattoo shoplifters? Child-abusers? Rapists? Alcoholics? People who push in front of us on the bus?

What about the black women who are not nice to the white women who stole their man?

Where do we stop?

My point exactly eds
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 9:59 pm

eddie wrote:Should we tattoo shoplifters? Child-abusers? Rapists? Alcoholics? People who push in front of us on the bus?

Where do we stop?

Rapists and child molesters Eddie...absolutely.

The people who commit heinous crimes I think should be tattooed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

And YOU defend didge....

Victor ...are you nicking my craw saying?!!

Well I've not seen the post defending a light sentence so I can't really comment, if that is the case.

Can you tell me on WHAT I defend Didge on Victor?...other than things like standing up to racism and the unnecessary cruelty to animals?

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t4512-cambs-david-dixon-28-jailed-for-11-years-after-raping-14-year-old-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 10:03 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

And YOU defend didge....

Victor, me and Didge have disagreed in the past you know...but I think he has made some terrific posts against racism, bigotry , homophobia etc...

He has made many look silly in their belief that we are somehow superior to others in other countries ..I really hate when one thinks they are better than say ...Africans, we are not.

Didge gets right in there and speaks for the bullied against the racist bigots and speaks sense in other areas too..

He is well appreciated on this forum and his input is top notch.

Last edited by Joy Division on Tue May 06, 2014 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 10:05 pm

Cass wrote:

Where do we stop?

My point exactly eds

But why wouldn't you want rapists and child molesters tattooed Cass?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 10:07 pm

Joy Division wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

And YOU defend didge....

Victor, me and Didge have disagreed in the last you know...but I think he has made some terrific posts against racism, bigotry , homophobia etc...

He has made many look silly in their belief that we are somehow superior to others in other countries ..I really hate when one thinks they are better than say ...Africans, we are not.

Didge gets right in there and speaks for the bullied against the racist bigots and speaks sense in other areas too..

He is well appreciated on this forum and his input is top notch.

In YOUR opinion....

however.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next