NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Execute all racists...

+2
Raggamuffin
gerber
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Execute all racists... Empty Execute all racists...

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:12 am

Utterly ridiculous yeah ?, well that's the type of bullshit threads we are growing used to, like these 'racist tests' and constant nonsense targeting Muslims and blaming them and foreigners for almost every crime, while being selective not to highlight constant crimes from whites.

Yes, some who claim to be Muslims are terrorist arseholes, but they are definitely in the minority, I also know that oppression goes on in some Islamic countries and I'm totally against that, but many Muslims only want peace , no different to many of our own people.

Some of the posts onshore would only incite a hate campaign and possibly violence if there were enough idiots to believe their stories...

I'm asking those responsible for this attempted hate mongering to pack all this in now.

Britain is becoming a nation of spiteful little racists, thankfully many have the sense to see straight through it.

Your making yourself look really daft for the little Englanders you are, and as Begbie would say,if you continue this bile......you can have the fat end of the pool cue in your piss anytime you fucking want.Smile

Just tone it down please , I'll be watching  Suspect 

Back to top Go down

Execute all racists... Empty Re: Execute all racists...

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:14 am

Well you'd better shoot the lof of us then - Lonely Wolf's posted that he's sick of Sassy posting racist stuff 24/7!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:16 am

Tesstacious wrote:Well you'd better shoot the lof of us then - Lonely Wolf's posted that he's sick of Sassy posting racist stuff 24/7!!

Can't say I've ever seen any racist stuff from Sassy Tess....welcome back btw Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:23 am

Tesstacious wrote:Well you'd better shoot the lof of us then - Lonely Wolf's posted that he's sick of Sassy posting racist stuff 24/7!!

You have taken the words right out of my mouth.  

When we stand against the wall is it front out and back in or back out and front in..
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:25 am

I haven't seen any racist posts or threads to be honest JD pal.

I'd let Ben know if I saw anybody posting stuff like that, don't worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:25 am

gerber wrote:

When we stand against the wall is it front out and back in or back out and front in..

I think some of this lot would like to shoot us in the face from 1 cm away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:44 am

There's far too much talk about racism on this forum anyway. Most people who are racist don't actually admit it, so what's the point of accusing them all the time? I assume that Smelly started his thread because some people constantly bang on about him being racist. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't, but there's no point hassling him about it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:45 am

gerber wrote:

...it's buttocks out and legs parted Gerbs!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:47 am

Raggamuffin wrote:There's far too much talk about racism on this forum anyway. Most people who are racist don't actually admit it, so what's the point of accusing them all the time? I assume that Smelly started his thread because some people constantly bang on about him being racist. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't, but there's no point hassling him about it.

...it was a daft question he asked though and now he is trying to pretend it was a psychological question! Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:50 am

BigAndy9 wrote:I haven't seen any racist posts or threads to be honest JD pal.

...ok Andy, your keeping us busy enough, so if anyone squeaks your tune, just let Ben know Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:51 am

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:I haven't seen any racist posts or threads to be honest JD pal.

...ok Andy, your keeping us busy enough, so if anyone squeaks your tune, just let Ben know Smile

You mean you're.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:52 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You mean you're.

Either way ,im sure you know what I mean son.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:54 am

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

You mean you're.

Not really, you never seem to put what you really want to say down for fear of being attacked for your views JD.

Be like the real JD we remember - absolutely stoned at night, abusing the ladies then apologising the next day in long silly posts.  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:57 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Not really, you never seem to put what you really want to say down for fear of being attacked for your views JD.  

Be like the real JD we remember - absolutely stoned at night, abusing the ladies then apologising the next day in long silly posts.   Smile 

Can't remember some of that stuff you mention Andy, but your right about one thing...I was leaning slightly to the right just like you on some of those issues regards to muslims ...until I saw sense.

Mind how you go. Smile

Last edited by Joy Division on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:58 am

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Be like the real JD we remember - absolutely stoned at night, abusing the ladies then apologising the next day in long silly posts.   Smile 

Can't so e remember so e of that stuff you mention Andy, but your right about one thing...I was leaning slightly to the right just like you on some of those issues regards to muslims ...until I saw sense.

Mind how you go. Smile

Which issues JD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:02 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Can't so e remember so e of that stuff you mention Andy, but your right about one thing...I was leaning slightly to the right just like you on some of those issues regards to muslims ...until I saw sense.

Mind how you go. Smile

Which issues JD?

..oh yes Andy...I sometimes did come on forums stoned, and what a scream I had!!...

Anyone who abused me got it back and ran off crying, male or female,but I was much more polite to abusive females, if someone tries to give me gypsy Andy...they will bet it back...otherwise we can be civil.

The issues?...well just that tiny wee problem you've had about Muslims , unemployed people etc..blacks committing most crimes as you say.Smile

I woke up to the silly stuff about Muslims Andy, they ain't all like you think chief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:06 am

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Which issues JD?

..oh yes Andy...I sometimes did come on forums stoned, and what  a scream I had!!...

Anyone who abused me got it back and ran off crying, male or female,but I was much more polite to abusive females, if someone tries to give me gypsy Andy...they will bet it back...otherwise we can be civil.

The issues?...well just that tiny wee problem you've had about Muslims , unemployed people etc..blacks committing most crimes as you say.Smile

I woke up to the silly stuff about Muslims Andy, they ain't all like you think chief.

What do I think they are all like JD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:08 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

..oh yes Andy...I sometimes did come on forums stoned, and what  a scream I had!!...

Well, I can't help but notice YOU'RE posts are discriminatory against black folk Andy, just a wee observation pal, I'll just keep this short and sweet.

Not to mention you're views on conditions like autism and Aspergers.

Just a wee pointer for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:11 am

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Well, I can't help but notice YOU'RE posts are discriminatory against black folk Andy, just a wee observation pal, I'll just keep this short and sweet.

Let me assure you - I think we're all equal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:13 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Let me assure you - I think we're all equal.

Not in opinion we are not.
..I'll let you think about that, I'm off for a wee bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:18 am

I get the impression that you JD never say what you really want to say because you want to belong so desperately on this forum you just agree with everyone who you think are the most popular posters , that way your in with them  Basketball 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:44 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Can't say I've ever seen any racist stuff from Sassy Tess....welcome back btw Smile

cyclops 

WELL NOW,  JD !!!

Here's your first taste of Sassy's insipid and ingrained nastiness :

http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article9217030.ece/ALTERNATES/w620/kim.jpg

And, NOTE Veya's complaints against Sassy's nasty lies and her racist insinuations in there..

Certainly an eye-opener for all of you who haven't read that thread as yet.   
Learn something every day, don't you..  Idea   

No idea what this post is about.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:56 am

veya:

Sassy why don't you get a plaque put up for every death in London????

And you are Racist!! What they should get EVEN MORE special treatment because they are Aboriginals? I support giving them a hand up but they still need to be responsible for their actions and the groups that have chosen to be criminals can be treated like such. It is Unfair to the aboriginals that has actually got off their ass and done something to group them with the lazy crims that Georgatos represents.

I really like that.

Sounds very familiar, but when an English person says that on here of the foreigners who turd on our country veya, Sassy and Lone Wolf shout RACIST.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:00 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:There's far too much talk about racism on this forum anyway. Most people who are racist don't actually admit it, so what's the point of accusing them all the time? I assume that Smelly started his thread because some people constantly bang on about him being racist. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't, but there's no point hassling him about it.

...it was a daft question he asked though and now he is trying to pretend it was a psychological question! Rolling Eyes 

That's why I didn't answer his question.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:02 pm

VOD(original) wrote:I get the impression that you JD never say what you really want to say because you want to belong so desperately on this forum you just agree with everyone who you think are the most popular posters , that way your in with them  Basketball 

He's certainly very different on other forums - much more abusive, and not in "self-defence" either.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:03 pm

Sassy:

You know what Veya, that's exactly what people like Smelly Bandit and Big Andy say, practically word for word.

And it's true - here's what I have noticed:

The Australian element come on here and spout how cr4p England is, how sh1t the English are and they jump on our threads and tell us we're all racist pigs.

But they are extremely nationalistic, patriotic and want to protect "their own" against what they appear to be outsiders - foreigners and Abo's!

The Americans - just the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:I get the impression that you JD never say what you really want to say because you want to belong so desperately on this forum you just agree with everyone who you think are the most popular posters , that way your in with them  Basketball 

He's certainly very different on other forums - much more abusive, and not in "self-defence" either.

..I would say that was much more a reflection of you...what with you bragging about sleeping continually with other men while married.

Just look at the kennel you come from, it's a complete cesspit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:02 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

..I would say that was much more a reflection of you...what with you bragging about sleeping  continually with other men while married.

There you are you see? I haven't "bragged about sleeping continually with other men while married". That is something you invented - ie, you're a liar. All this garbage about you trying to "keep the peace" on here is just attention seeking.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

..I would say that was much more a reflection of you...what with you bragging about sleeping  continually with other men while married.

There you are you see? I haven't "bragged about sleeping continually with other men while married". That is something you invented - ie, you're a liar. All this garbage about you trying to "keep the peace" on here is just attention seeking.

Oh right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:17 pm

..I'm going to give you an honest answer here VOD...

I love a good laugh, don't we all..but there are just some things that I can't laugh at, things like comments on this forum about picking on the poor, disabled etc....

I can not laugh at that, and before folk start getting hard willies and warm , wet circles I'm not going back Into who said what...

Serious issues I just dont get hard nips about VOD, I reserve that for the lighter stuff or friendly fire trading of insults....

And despite my bickering with you and Favva , your both still old school and even when we are not getting along at all, I would still rather you be here miles before one or two others on here...actually just one, the rest of us fight and bicker, bit we usually understand each other.

Even if you and Favva were calling me all the bastards ...which I suspect you have  Laughing 

Rest assured , your part of this family, who has like me and others said some things they never should have in the past...

We are trying to move on , and although we can both be assholes at times, you are still old school.

That's about as best an answer as I can give you....because it's TRUE...I'm playing games here , this is my honest thoughts and feelings.

We will of course still collide over God, but I'll be as gentle as I can guys!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

How can your word possibly be credible when you can't even remain faithful and have been cheating on your poor husband for several years now?

And one would think being in your fifties would bring you to your senses.

I hope the poor guy finds out and bins you.

Your disgusting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:14 pm

A lot of the stuff we are talking about happened on other sites, so it's not Ben's jurisdiction, andy. And I didn't know anyone on Sky, where a lot of the personas, not to mention, connections and allegiances took shape.

I think JD was a little more intemperate on ADO, and that probably goes back to getting high. I personally never saw JD abuse women, but I sure heard a lot of it from Sassy--whom, I must admit, I was following a lot as I didn't know the ropes. Again, it all goes back to Sky, apparently, and I was never a member.

But anyway, I think JD has matured a lot, but in many ways he has reversed himself. He is now an integral part of sassy's gang, and that's safe given that she at least will come out and defend her posse anytime. I, on the other hand, have come to distrust her manipulation and PM networking. I see that there has been something of a concerted effort on JD's part to be more mainstream.

He's a pleasant guy, with good principles for the most part. I'd toss back a cuppie with 'im at The Raven in Glasgow.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:24 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How can your word possibly be credible when you can't even remain faithful and  have been cheating on your poor husband for several years now?

Your disgusting.

Oh, you decided to carry on did you? Prove what you're saying or shut up.

Would you like me to get personal? Perhaps we could talk about your kid or something.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:A lot of the stuff we are talking about happened on other sites, so it's not Ben's jurisdiction, andy.  And I didn't know anyone on Sky, where a lot of the personas, not to mention, connections and allegiances took shape.

I think JD was a little more intemperate on ADO, and that probably goes back to getting high.  I personally never saw JD abuse women, but I sure heard a lot of it from Sassy--whom, I must admit, I was following a lot as I didn't know the ropes.  Again, it all goes back to Sky, apparently, and I was never a member.

But anyway, I think JD has matured a lot, but in many ways he has reversed himself.  He is now an integral part of sassy's gang, and that's safe given that she at least will come out and defend her posse anytime.  I, on the other hand, have come to distrust her manipulation and PM networking.  I see that there has been something of a concerted effort on JD's part to be more mainstream.

He's a pleasant guy, with good principles for the most part.  I'd toss back a cuppie with 'im at The Raven in Glasgow.

There's nothing mature about JD IMO. In fact, I wonder if he's just a kid himself - he certainly behaves like one.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:27 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

True that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:29 pm

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

True that!

You're a disgusting little man who pokes his nose into other people's private business and even posts their private letters on the internet.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:31 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How can your word possibly be credible when you can't even remain faithful and  have been cheating on your poor husband for several years now?

Your disgusting.

Have to seen the state of Stooo?
She must be a right old munter if she's with that!  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Your disgusting.

She must be a right old munter if she's with that!  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

You're no oil painting - you look like Lee Harvey Oswald but less attractive. You're also a benefits cheat and a psycho. I really hope you get your comeuppance one day, and then I'll laugh.  Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

You're no oil painting - you look like Lee Harvey Oswald but less attractive. You're also a benefits cheat and a psycho. I really hope you get your comeuppance one day, and then I'll laugh.  Razz

Talking crap as per usual Regan...

You need a makeover dear!  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:52 pm

Raggs! I had no idea you had such hostilities. Guess I'm still learning about the group dynamics of Sky.

I still think JD's alright. So are Phil and you, Raggs...if y'all will behave. Lol.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:Raggs!  I had no idea you had such hostilities.  Guess I'm still learning about the group dynamics of Sky.

I still think JD's alright.  So are Phil and you, Raggs...if y'all will behave.  Lol.

..ah cheers Quill, I still think you alright too, as I do Bee too..

None of this is my argument but I just had to add the bit about Irn chief Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Your disgusting.

Would you like me to get personal? Perhaps we could talk about your kid or something.

...go on, let it out, what have you to say about my kid?, you obviously want to, so just say it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:A lot of the stuff we are talking about happened on other sites, so it's not Ben's jurisdiction, andy.  And I didn't know anyone on Sky, where a lot of the personas, not to mention, connections and allegiances took shape.

I think JD was a little more intemperate on ADO, and that probably goes back to getting high.  I personally never saw JD abuse women, but I sure heard a lot of it from Sassy--whom, I must admit, I was following a lot as I didn't know the ropes.  Again, it all goes back to Sky, apparently, and I was never a member.

But anyway, I think JD has matured a lot, but in many ways he has reversed himself.  He is now an integral part of sassy's gang, and that's safe given that she at least will come out and defend her posse anytime.  I, on the other hand, have come to distrust her manipulation and PM networking.  I see that there has been something of a concerted effort on JD's part to be more mainstream.

He's a pleasant guy, with good principles for the most part.  I'd toss back a cuppie with 'im at The Raven in Glasgow.

On ADO i was the way I was as I was a target n there Quill, as well as some thinking they can just speak to me like Dirt but expect nothing back...

Sassy said that about me Quill?

I'm not in any gang Quill,ffs.

But I would definitely have a cuppa with you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

...go on, let it out, what have you to say about my kid?, you obviously want to, so just say it...

I was going to post that defaced photo of Stooo from BF.  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Stop posting videos of Doug - it's not nice.  No 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:36 pm

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You look as if you've been defaced too - except that your pic wasn't altered.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Stop posting videos of Doug - it's not nice.  No 

It's you!

Did you not like what they did to Stooo's photo of BF then?....I thought it was an improvement actually, as it obscured his face a bit!  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

You look as if you've been defaced too - except that your pic wasn't altered.  Razz 

If you ever decided to post your pic up, and i noticed that you are missing from forum meet photos etc, it would probably have to come with a health warning.  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next