NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!!

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! Empty isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:40 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3146225/Thrown-deaths-ISIS-barbarians-gay-Men-pushed-head-fourth-storey-building-Islamists-latest-sickening-executions.html

I do not know how they can be so barbaric, is this what sharia law teaches them???

Known for their barbaric punishments and repressive control over the locals, ISIS have released photographs of militants hurling four men, accused of homosexuality, off the top of a building in Iraq.
The jihadi group has previously carried out the sickening punishment in their de-facto capital, Raqqa, in Syria. Now the inhumane death sentence has been used in the Iraqi province of Fallujah.
ISIS's latest propaganda images come after a family of 12 British nationals, including two grandparents are feared to have traveled to Syria

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3146225/Thrown-deaths-ISIS-barbarians-gay-Men-pushed-head-fourth-storey-building-Islamists-latest-sickening-executions.html#ixzz3ej2tgaMM

Back to top Go down

isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! Empty Re: isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:57 am

it says they were found guilty of homosexuality in an islamic court of law... what is that about!!! is this sharia law..

Back to top Go down

isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! Empty Re: isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:00 am

evil b******s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:06 am

this is what happens when "fundamentalism" gets a grip.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:12 am

mentor wrote:this is what happens when "fundamentalism" gets a grip.....

by fundamentalists do you mean those who follow sharia law???

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:14 am

It's up to the people to stop this kind of thing. If they do nothing, they will be next for whatever reason. Let them fight back themselves.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:42 am

Raggamuffin wrote:It's up to the people to stop this kind of thing. If they do nothing, they will be next for whatever reason. Let them fight back themselves.

absolutely right, i keep saying the leaders and believers in islam must speak out against these people...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:54 am

Indeed, when religion in its literal sense is in control they carry out commands in their holy books.
Religion again the problem as it has been for thousands of years through the actions of its followers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:28 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Indeed, when religion in its literal sense is in control they carry out commands in their holy books.
Religion again the problem as it has been for thousands of years through the actions of its followers.

It's just Islam that is kill gays so don't try to make out all religions do this .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:35 pm

abortion clinic bombers?

religious slaughter in Ireland?

murder of Muslims by buddhists?

ummm....

no of course not VoD Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:38 pm

Here we go again ... and again ... and again ... Rolling Eyes
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:42 pm

as in what

Vod made a plainly incorrect statement....

clearly the killings are religiously motivated

clearly such happenings are NOT merely attributable to ONE religion

clearly where fundamentalism runs the shop there are always problems.

I dont see what you are whinging about.... isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:43 pm

mentor wrote:as in what

I dont see what you are whinging about.... isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! 2190311264

Why don't you talk about the political issues, and the possibilities of someone stopping ISIS or something? These threads always go the same way, and it's so boring!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Here we go again ... and again ... and again ... Rolling Eyes
It's boring isn't it ,it always comes back to this shit about Christians , Christians do not throw gays off buildings .

Apparently it is perfectly okay for Lez to insult me because i don't support gay marriage and homosexuality but i am supposed to sit here and not insult back .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:44 pm

mentor wrote:as in what

So who are throwing gays off buildings here ?

You're just twisting the debate around and protecting islam again no wonder the world is in the state it is with people like you making excuses for islam .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:47 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
It's  boring isn't  it ,it always comes back to this shit about Christians , Christians do not throw gays off buildings .

Apparently it is perfectly okay for Lez to insult me because i don't support gay marriage and homosexuality but i am supposed to sit here and not insult back .

I don't insult you just for not supporting gay marriage and homosexuality.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:48 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:
It's  boring isn't  it ,it always comes back to this shit about Christians , Christians do not throw gays off buildings .

didge said you do Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:50 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I think this forum is wrecked, I really do. Nobody debates anything any more - it's all just tit-for-tat garbage. This thread is not about Christians, it's about the growing problem of ISIS. If the people in the countries where they have any strength do not fight back, the whole area will be a bloodbath. Maybe that's the best thing. I'm tired of these absurd countries and their absurd laws. There's simply no comparison with the few bad things that some Christians do, or the bad things that some athiests do either - yes some athiests do bad things too, although you wouldn't think so going by the comments of the militants on here.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:52 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

didge said you do Wink

He is right; I said 'just for' as in that is one reason among MANY.

Its the language you use against gay people and Muslims that is my problem. Of course I would never be 'friends' with someone who is against homosexuality, but I could be cordial and friendly enough if you weren't so horrible with it.

The fact that even outside of arguments with me personally, you and HF refer to gay people as abnormal, unnatural and perverts, means I see no reason to be nice to you. Even when you aren't insulting me you are insulting all gay people generally with the LANGUAGE you use.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I think this forum is wrecked, I really do. Nobody debates anything any more - it's all just tit-for-tat garbage. This thread is not about Christians, it's about the growing problem of ISIS. If the people in the countries where they have any strength do not fight back, the whole area will be a bloodbath. Maybe that's the best thing. I'm tired of these absurd countries and their absurd laws. There's simply no comparison with the few bad things that some Christians do, or the bad things that some athiests do either - yes some athiests do bad things too, although you wouldn't think so going by the comments of the militants on here.

I know you wont like me for saying this- but it was doing fine before HF and VoD showed up.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:54 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I know you wont like me for saying this- but it was doing fine before HF and VoD showed up.

When they showed up, the anti-Christian stuff just got worse - even Victor pointed that out.

It's all over the forum, all over every thread. It's all been said over and over again. I may well just go and find another forum because this one is completely fucked.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:54 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:

no but they blow up abortion clinics
they spent years bliowing each other up in Ireland (and not a few innocents too)
the Buddhists in myanmar are very fond of killing Muslims there

why is this either anti christian OR defending fundamental Muslims??

See you and your OH dont get it do you???

you are quite entitled to "not support" gay marriage etc

but you are not satisfied with that are you

your OH in particular uses it as a platform to spout vile and unsustainable rubbish, bordering very close on hate speech
linking by implication homosexuality with paedophillia
suggesting and stating that gays are "sick in the head"

and you think thats fine.....

yet you squeal like a stuck pig when someone criticises either your particularly warped interpretation of what being a christian is
or indeed as here, FUNDAMENTALIST religion in general

what part of "do unto others" dont you get?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

When they showed up, the anti-Christian stuff just got worse - even Victor pointed that out.

It's all over the forum, all over every thread. It's all been said over and over again. I may well just go and find another forum because this one is completely fucked.

well....???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:56 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Its was fine until HF turn up, Dibs was pleasant until he came along, she is fine debating without him.
One of the first things she said was that she would not discuss her faith.
That lasted two minutes after her hubby joined.
And as to Rags, she likes to sound off playing the victim card all the time, she moans constantly about the forum to seek attention.
She ihas the mentality of a child not getting her way and I bored pandering to such imbeciles.

Christians my arse, Jesus would shun them all for their views.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

And why did it get worse? Oh yeah because two of the most awful people on the internet showed up and happen to parade the fact they are Christian constantly. Personally it saddens me they are the main representatives of Christianity here...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

you still here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:57 pm

mentor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

you still here?

Why don't you shut the fuck up with your boring crap?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:57 pm

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:57 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Its was fine until HF turn up, Dibs was pleasant until he came along, she is fine debating without him.
And as to Rags, she likes to sound off playing the victim card all the time, she moans constantly about the forum to seek attention.
She ihas the mentality of a child not getting her way and I bored pandering to such imbeciles.

Raggs is ok imo, we just disagree a lot Smile

I agree on Dibs, she is actually sound as a pound on her own but becomes something else as part of that terrible twosome Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
mentor wrote:

you still here?

blah blah blah

isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! 1177314732 isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! 1177314732 isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! 1177314732 isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! 1177314732 isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! 1177314732

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:58 pm

Fine. This is an anti-Christian forum, so let's treat it as one. It's full of militant athiests spouting off and boasting about their own self-importance. I won't bother debating anything, I'll just reply to you in the appropriate manner.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:59 pm

mentor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

blah blah blah

isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! 1177314732 isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! 1177314732 isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! 1177314732 isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! 1177314732 isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! 1177314732

That's exactly representative of what you do all day, every day.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Fine. This is an anti-Christian forum, so let's treat it as one. It's full of militant athiests spouting off and boasting about their own self-importance. I won't bother debating anything, I'll just reply to you in the appropriate manner.

"Blah blah, I am going to run to teacher and tell on you, blah blah blah even though nobody has done anything to me, blah blah I just like getting people in trouble"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:01 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I agree on Dibs, she is actually sound as a pound on her own but becomes something else as part of that terrible twosome Laughing

have you managed to answer my question yet coward????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:01 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Fine. This is an anti-Christian forum, so let's treat it as one. It's full of militant athiests spouting off and boasting about their own self-importance. I won't bother debating anything, I'll just reply to you in the appropriate manner.

"Blah blah, I am going to run to teacher and tell on you, blah blah blah even though nobody has done anything to me, blah blah I just like getting people in trouble"

Shut up, your boring nasty old bigot. You're another one who bleats on and on all day long.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:02 pm

militant gays you mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:02 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Says the person who regularly flounces and does a big speech first about how upset he is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:02 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Sorry mate, Rags is full of shit playing the victim card and pouncing on threads constantly derailing them if she does not like a topic. This is a forum mater where many issues are debated, she just acts like a child when she does not get her way. It needs to be said

Dibs can be a delight to debate, its that idiot she is with that brings the debate down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Says the person who regularly flounces and does a big speech first about how upset he is.

Yes i leave sometimes, so fucking what.
The fact is you constantly try to derail debates, grow the fuck up you insecure spotty virgin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:03 pm

uhm...I'm not an athieist?

nor do I belong to a beleif system that has some in it that consider murder to be the way to advance their cause

nor do I belong to one that rejects other humans becasue they are gay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Shut up, your boring nasty old bigot. You're another one who bleats on and on all day long.

Do everyone a favour and go and lose your virginity, it may stop all that bent up frustration.
Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:04 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

lol would that be the Jesus you made up, because you do not know the Jesus of the bible, maybe the one you believe in thinks it's ok to be gay.....lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:06 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Sorry mate, Rags is full of shit playing the victim card and pouncing on threads constantly derailing them if she does not like a topic. This is a forum mater where many issues are debated, she just acts like a child when she does not get her way. It needs to be said

Dibs can be a delight to debate, its that idiot she is with that brings the debate down

You don't debate, you just bang on and on and on about things which are totally off topic.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:06 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Do everyone a favour and go and lose your virginity, it may stop all that bent up frustration.
Thank you

Go and do everyone a favour and stick your head down the toilet and flush it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:07 pm

Well if it is worse since we showed up then what did you all talk about without the anti-Christian threads ?

Back to top Go down

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

lol would that be the Jesus you made up, because you do not know the Jesus of the bible, maybe the one you believe in thinks it's ok to be gay.....lol

Unlike you I can actually read and understand a book and what a teacher teachers.

Jesus taught love, you follow hate

lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol
l

Back to top Go down

Ragga >>>>> WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:07 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The fact is you constantly try to derail debates, grow the fuck up you insecure spotty virgin.

You're an attention-seeking drama queen, and you're a pathetic, boring, bigoted fool.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You don't debate, you just bang on and on and on about things which are totally off topic.

Yeah, yeah yeah, blah blah blah.

You talk the biggest bullshit you spotty virgin, get fucking laid, so we can all get back to normal

Thankyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You're an attention-seeking drama queen, and you're a pathetic, boring, bigoted fool.

I am glad I am all those things to you.
Happy days.
Now seriously do something to get all that bent up frustration out of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next