NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!!

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! - Page 4 Empty isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:40 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3146225/Thrown-deaths-ISIS-barbarians-gay-Men-pushed-head-fourth-storey-building-Islamists-latest-sickening-executions.html

I do not know how they can be so barbaric, is this what sharia law teaches them???

Known for their barbaric punishments and repressive control over the locals, ISIS have released photographs of militants hurling four men, accused of homosexuality, off the top of a building in Iraq.
The jihadi group has previously carried out the sickening punishment in their de-facto capital, Raqqa, in Syria. Now the inhumane death sentence has been used in the Iraqi province of Fallujah.
ISIS's latest propaganda images come after a family of 12 British nationals, including two grandparents are feared to have traveled to Syria

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3146225/Thrown-deaths-ISIS-barbarians-gay-Men-pushed-head-fourth-storey-building-Islamists-latest-sickening-executions.html#ixzz3ej2tgaMM

Back to top Go down

isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

She was implying that but as seen it fell very flat for her.
Do not worry, she was trying to get a reaction because she loves fights, have you not noticed.
Until I kicked things off today she has been a quite as a mouse.
I did this deliberate today to prove this, as she really gets off on being center of attention.

You were the one making all sorts of claims about people telling me stuff - so you were the one shit stirring.

All I did was liven things up so you could feel better about yourself.
You should be thanking me

Back to top Go down

isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:18 pm

ok try again these 4 homosexuals, along with many others who have been hanged, thrown off other buildings , thrown off cliffs, thrown in to empty swimming pools from the top board, were found guilty under islamic courts through sharia law, could we be seeing the same thing happen to homosexuals if britain allows sharia law....

bump

Last edited by heavenlyfatheragain on Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:20 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You were the one making all sorts of claims about people telling me stuff - so you were the one shit stirring.

You started on me on page 1 - as usual. You always start the arguing on here ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:20 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:ok try again these 4 homosexuals, along with many others who have been hanged, thrown off other buildings , thrown off cliffs, thrown in to empty swimming pools from the top board, were found guilty under islamic courts through sharia law, could we be seeing the same thing happen to homosexuals if britain allows sharia law....

No.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:ok try again these 4 homosexuals, along with many others who have been hanged, thrown off other buildings , thrown off cliffs, thrown in to empty swimming pools from the top board, were found guilty under islamic courts through sharia law, could we be seeing the same thing happen to homosexuals if britain allows sharia law....

No.

so how did it happen to the others then??

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:22 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No.

Which others HF?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:23 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:ok try again these 4 homosexuals, along with many others who have been hanged, thrown of other buildings , thrown off cliffs, thrown in to empty swimming pools from the top board, were found guilty under islamic courts through sharia law, could we be seeing the same thing happen to homosexuals if britain allows sharia law....

The answer to that is simply no.
This country once witnessed that kind of religious bullshit once before and the people learnt that this kind of claim to be a command from a deity is nothing short of evil, as who on earth would create something to then punish it. It would be like making and thus creating a baby and this baby being born not obeying your command to be unhappy and then you kill them for being happy and in love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Sharia law will never overrule British law anyway. There should be no "sharia courts" at all IMO - thin end of the wedge and all that - and they should not be allowed to make any decisions which are contrary to British law.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Which others HF?

the four on the topic and the countless others we see hung, thrown off buildings, thrown in to empty swimming pools and thrown off cliffs...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You started on me on page 1 - as usual. You always start the arguing on here ...

As stated I deliberately started today because I know you have been feeling left out. I never denied I started things today, but often you do when you are losing a debate, when you start with your constant deflections
Like I say you get off on being center of attention, I proved this fact today.

Anyhow glad I could be of some help to you today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Which others HF?

the four on the topic and the countless others we see hung, thrown off buildings, thrown in to empty swimming pools and thrown off cliffs...

Well that's ISIS, supported and condoned by countless lily-livered people in those countries. It's not going to happen here - well not legally anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:33 pm

thing is though fgm is against the law here but it is still carried out in our hospitals , so the law means nothing to these people .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:34 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:thing is though fgm is against the law here but it is still carried out in our hospitals , so the law means nothing to these people .

In hospitals? Are you sure?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:thing is though fgm is against the law here but it is still carried out in our hospitals , so the law means nothing to these people .

In hospitals? Are you sure?

I think a doctor was cleared of performing the procedure here .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Well that's ISIS, supported and condoned by countless lily-livered people in those countries. It's not going to happen here - well not legally anyway.

we already have sharia law courts, whose to say what they decide on??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Even though I do not back the idea of sharia and Beth din courts, they are not criminal courts in the UK.

For fuck sake, how stupid are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:41 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11390629/NHS-doctor-cleared-of-performing-FGM-amid-claims-he-was-used-as-a-scapegoat.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:42 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Even though I do not back the idea of sharia and Beth din courts, they are not criminal courts in the UK.

there was a report not so long ago stating govt officials were not getting any proper access to the courts and were learning nothing of the cases they had been dealing with, it is reasonable to wonder why they are not being more forth coming, add the honour killings that are still being reported I would say we already have a problem...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:43 pm

Female genital mutilation
Introduction

Female genital mutilation (sometimes referred to as female circumcision) refers to procedures that intentionally alter or cause injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons. The practice is illegal in the UK.
It has been estimated that over 20,000 girls under the age of 15 are at risk of female genital mutilation (FGM) in the UK each year, and that 66,000 women in the UK are living with the consequences of FGM. However, the true extent is unknown, due to the "hidden" nature of the crime.
The girls may be taken to their countries of origin so that FGM can be carried out during the summer holidays, allowing them time to "heal" before they return to school. There are also worries that some girls may have FGM performed in the UK.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/female-genital-mutilation/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:44 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

there was a report not so long ago stating govt officials were not getting any proper access to the courts and were learning nothing of the cases they had been dealing with, it is reasonable to wonder why they are not being more forth coming, add the honour killings that are still being reported I would say we already have a problem...

Oh for fuck sake, honour killings is found universally throughout many cultures, even Christians, with Hindu's where the majority is found and its not an Islamic doctrine. Its a caste system.

Again how fucking stupid are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:55 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11390629/NHS-doctor-cleared-of-performing-FGM-amid-claims-he-was-used-as-a-scapegoat.html

I don't think that was the same thing though VOD - he was stitching her after she had a baby.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11390629/NHS-doctor-cleared-of-performing-FGM-amid-claims-he-was-used-as-a-scapegoat.html

I don't think that was the same thing though VOD - he was stitching her after she had a baby.

I did read through it and you're right , the nhs seem to suspect it happens in this country though .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:59 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Oh for fuck sake, honour killings is found universally throughout many cultures, even Christians, with Hindu's where the majority is found and its not an Islamic doctrine. Its a caste system.

oh that's alright then if honour killings happen all over the world we don't mind it here....

what!!! we should know what is happening in these sharia law courts or the govt should grow a pair and shut them all down, make them completely illegal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:02 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

oh that's alright then if honour killings happen all over the world we don't mind it here....

what!!! we should know what is happening in these sharia law courts or the govt should grow a pair and shut them all down, make them completely illegal...

Where did I say it was okay?
Never did, and it shows when I show up how thick you are all you do is make yourself look even more stupid.
I have already said I do not back sharia or Beth Din courts, they are not criminal courts though.
Now go and spin around in a circle for 5 minutes, as I am sure it will bring you great entertainment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:06 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Never did, and it shows when I show up how thick you are all you do is make yourself look even more stupid.
I have already said I do not back sharia or Beth Din courts, they are not criminal courts though.
Now go and spin around in a circle for 5 minutes, as I am sure it will bring you great entertainment.

when you said there is nothing to worry about because honour killings happen all over the world, you dismissed the danger that many young women are in...

we need to know or shut down these sharia courts in this country... especially if there is any fear of them making decisions like honour killings...

the very least we need is total access to all and any cases at any time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:08 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

when you said there is nothing to worry about because honour killings happen all over the world, you dismissed the danger that many young women are in...

we need to know or shut down these sharia courts in this country... especially if there is any fear of them making decisions like honour killings...

Point 1) illogical and absolutely stupid. I never dismissed it but in fact showed its extent, where you went off only where it happens with Muslims. So it was you dismissing not I..

Point 2) There is no proof they are ordering honour killings.

Point 3) You are an idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:21 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Point 1) illogical and absolutely stupid. I never dismissed it but in fact showed its extent, where you went off only where it happens with Muslims. So it was you dismissing not I..

you showed it's extent but in a fashion that demeans the problem not highlights it... Smile

if we had full access to the sharia courts we would know for sure if there were any such agreement with honour killing, why would they not allow access...

but compared to you I am a genius, perhaps intelligence is comparative... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:25 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

you showed it's extent but in a fashion that demeans the problem not highlights it... Smile

if we had full access to the sharia courts we would know for sure if there were any such agreement with honour killing, why would they not allow access...

Point 1) Bullshit and bollocks, you showed only with Muslims, I stated with many cultures and religions thus you were the one trying to hide its extent.

Point 2) You are just repeating yoursefl.

Point 3)  Genius?

isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4N0D4q9mMMPK3MsmxqkSS1NM9vfA4X7D0lJQGG88ZkMxfTvGx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:28 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:32 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Point 1) Bullshit and bollocks, you showed only with Muslims, I stated with many cultures and religions thus you were the one trying to hide its extent.

Point 3)  Genius?

isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4N0D4q9mMMPK3MsmxqkSS1NM9vfA4X7D0lJQGG88ZkMxfTvGx

the topic has always been about happenings under sharia law, your usual defence and deflection comes out "oh it happens all over the world....

i am stating the sharia courts seem capable of making major decisions on life and death, with legalised honour killing and the killing of gays, we need to defend the citizens of this country by assuring no such decisions are being made in Britain against any british citizens, we can only do this with access to the court cases...

thank you for saying I'm a genius it was very kind of you.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:34 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Point 3)  Genius?

the topic has always been about happenings under sharia law, your usual defence and deflection comes out "oh it happens all over the world....

i am stating the sharia courts seem capable of making major decisions on life and death, with legalised honour killing and the killing of gays, we need to defend the citizens of this country by assuring no such decisions are being made in Britain against any british citizens, we can only do this with access to the court cases...

thank you for saying  I'm a genius it was very kind of you.... Smile

Point 1) No point made.

Point 2) No point made

Point 3) 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:40 pm

oh i see back to the "i chose not to accept what you have said because it makes me look a total tool as usual" gambit....

brave, never works but it is your best, actually only gambit..

lol! lol! isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! - Page 4 1716015268

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:42 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:oh i see back to the "i chose not to accept what you have said because it makes me look a total tool as usual" gambit....

brave, never works but it is your best, actually only gambit..

lol! lol! isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! - Page 4 1716015268

Point 1) Clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed is HF.

Point 2) And he is still struggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:45 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Honor killings (like FGM) aren't part of Islam, they're part of ancient barbaric traditions practiced by several different cultures. People of many different religions have committed honor killings and practiced FGM.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:48 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Honor killings (like FGM) aren't part of Islam, they're part of ancient barbaric traditions practiced by several different cultures. People of many different religions have committed honor killings and practiced FGM.

Ben why on earth would you explain the facts to him, now look at him and see what you have done.

isis execute gay men by throwing them off buildings!!! - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRfdA2ECi3Umol3fAualH_dI5cGfi--wCf1M8E9nGtNSjJ16AG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:53 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

yet we see evidence of honour killing within islam as we do female genital mutilation, they know it is illegal in this country so they take them out the country to do it to their daughters, which shows they know it is illegal here but do it any way, if it is an ancient barbaric tradition , why do they take them out the country to do it...
Quran- 4:15 If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four (reliable) witness from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them. Or God ordain for them some (other) way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:56 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

yet we see evidence of honour killing within islam as we do female genital mutilation, they know it is illegal in this country so they take them out the country to do it to their daughters, which shows they know it is illegal here but do it any way, if it is an ancient barbaric tradition , why do they take them out the country to do it...
Quran- 4:15    If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four (reliable) witness from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them. Or God ordain for them some (other) way.

So you think religions is the reason then?

20:10If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.
Deuteronomy 22:20-1If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:03 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Quran- 4:15    If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four (reliable) witness from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them. Or God ordain for them some (other) way.

Of course you see some Muslims doing it -- but you also see Christians and pagans doing it if they were raised to believe that's what you're supposed to do.

Hey, you should understand that people don't agree with modern laws as well as they do Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:05 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

20:10If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.
Deuteronomy 22:20-1If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house.

wow you love the old testament don't you... the new testament is all about Grace praise the Lord, how often do we see Christian honour killings, apart from the army of the lord of course...

besides that any thing that calls for honour killing or killing of gays in this country should be carefully looked in to and totally shut down....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:09 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

wow you love the old testament don't you... the new testament is all about Grace praise the Lord, how often do we see Christian honour killings, apart from the army of the lord of course...

besides that any thing that calls for honour killing or killing of gays in this country should be carefully looked in to and totally shut down....

It does not matter how you yourself view the bible, it matters that for centuries Christians did and still do by such verses. Your point just ended up being self defeating as per usual.
Again it is a caste system in cultures in regards to honour killing.
As seen you want to make it religious, then that places Christianity also into being as culpable Islam then going by scripture.
So you need to make your mind up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:39 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I did read through it and you're right , the nhs seem to suspect it happens in this country though .

There is a lot of money and resources ploughed into Fgm enquiries and support for victims. It's against the law but anyone recall a prosecution?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Nems wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

There is a lot of money and resources ploughed into Fgm enquiries and support for victims. It's against the law but anyone recall a prosecution?

I'm not sure there has been even a single prosecution...speaks volumes, how can they get round the law by just taking them out the country, thats a mockery...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4