NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Execute all racists...

+2
Raggamuffin
gerber
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Execute all racists... - Page 2 Empty Execute all racists...

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Utterly ridiculous yeah ?, well that's the type of bullshit threads we are growing used to, like these 'racist tests' and constant nonsense targeting Muslims and blaming them and foreigners for almost every crime, while being selective not to highlight constant crimes from whites.

Yes, some who claim to be Muslims are terrorist arseholes, but they are definitely in the minority, I also know that oppression goes on in some Islamic countries and I'm totally against that, but many Muslims only want peace , no different to many of our own people.

Some of the posts onshore would only incite a hate campaign and possibly violence if there were enough idiots to believe their stories...

I'm asking those responsible for this attempted hate mongering to pack all this in now.

Britain is becoming a nation of spiteful little racists, thankfully many have the sense to see straight through it.

Your making yourself look really daft for the little Englanders you are, and as Begbie would say,if you continue this bile......you can have the fat end of the pool cue in your piss anytime you fucking want.Smile

Just tone it down please , I'll be watching  Suspect 

Back to top Go down

Execute all racists... - Page 2 Empty Re: Execute all racists...

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:44 pm

Do you have any mirrors which aren't cracked, left in you house Rags?

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:56 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Stop posting videos of Doug - it's not nice.  No 

It's you!

Did you not like what they did to Stooo's photo of BF then?....I thought it was an improvement actually, as it obscured his face a bit!  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

It's not me - it must be your mother.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

It's you!

Did you not like what they did to Stooo's photo of BF then?....I thought it was an improvement actually, as it obscured his face a bit!  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Execute all racists... - Page 2 File.php?avatar=4707_1390919839

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/:

Anyone you know?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

...it was a daft question he asked though and now he is trying to pretend it was a psychological question! Rolling Eyes 

That's why I didn't answer his question.  Laughing 

Most hypothetical questions can be silly if you pick them apart and twist them around.
But you're not supposed to do that with hypothetical questions.
You're supposed to answer them as they stand.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Anyone you know?

He looks better than you do.  ::D:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:19 pm

Phil. Who is that photo supposed to be?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Anyone you know?

He looks better than you do.  ::D:: 

Pffffftt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:21 pm

eddie wrote:Phil. Who is that photo supposed to be?

The bloke that Rags is having an affair with, albeit, picture taken a good few years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:25 pm

Catman is stalking someone from another forum. He has nothing better to do.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:27 pm

Joy Division wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:I get the impression that you JD never say what you really want to say because you want to belong so desperately on this forum you just agree with everyone who you think are the most popular posters , that way your in with them  Basketball 

..I'm going to give you an honest answer here VOD...

I love a good laugh, don't we all..but there are just some things that I can't laugh at, things like comments on this forum about picking on the poor, disabled etc....

I can not laugh at that, and before folk start getting hard willies and warm , wet circles I'm not going back Into who said what...

Serious issues I just dont get hard nips about VOD, I reserve that for the lighter stuff or friendly fire trading of insults....

And despite my bickering with you and Favva , your both still old school and even when we are not getting along at all, I would still rather you be here miles before one or two others on here...actually just one, the rest of us fight and bicker, bit we usually understand each other.

Even if you and Favva were calling me all the bastards ...which I suspect you have  Laughing 

Rest assured , your part of this family, who has like me and others said some things they never should have in the past...

We are trying to move on , and although we can both be assholes at times, you are still old school.

That's about as best an answer as I can give you....because it's TRUE...I'm playing games here , this is my honest thoughts and feelings.

We will of course still collide over God, but I'll be as gentle as I can guys!Smile

I haven't called you anything besides we have sorted out our differences now onwards and upwards yeah  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Catman wrote:

The bloke that Rags is having an affair with, albeit, picture taken a good few years ago.

So you've put up a picture of someone's supposed partner, without their permission?
Not good really.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Original Quill wrote:A lot of the stuff we are talking about happened on other sites, so it's not Ben's jurisdiction, andy.  And I didn't know anyone on Sky, where a lot of the personas, not to mention, connections and allegiances took shape.

I think JD was a little more intemperate on ADO, and that probably goes back to getting high.  I personally never saw JD abuse women, but I sure heard a lot of it from Sassy--whom, I must admit, I was following a lot as I didn't know the ropes.  Again, it all goes back to Sky, apparently, and I was never a member.

But anyway, I think JD has matured a lot, but in many ways he has reversed himself.  He is now an integral part of sassy's gang, and that's safe given that she at least will come out and defend her posse anytime.  I, on the other hand, have come to distrust her manipulation and PM networking.  I see that there has been something of a concerted effort on JD's part to be more mainstream.

He's a pleasant guy, with good principles for the most part.  I'd toss back a cuppie with 'im at The Raven in Glasgow.

On ADO i was the way I was as I was a target n there Quill, as well as some thinking they can just speak to me like Dirt but expect nothing back...

Sassy said that about me Quill?

I'm not in any gang Quill,ffs.

But I would definitely have a cuppa with you Smile

No JD, Sassy didn't say that about you, that's just Quill trying to drive wedges because he is loosing followers.   I probably told him about you pretending to visit VOD and GIG.   And Quill was never 'following' me, in fact, Quill was trying to influence me quite a lot, with rather a lot of lies about his 'following' around the internet who read his every word. Who the hell 'pm networks'. Its obviously something Quill does to even think about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:37 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

So you've put up a picture of someone's supposed partner, without their permission?
Not good really.

Oh don't worry, Quill's already done it, with the address and where he works, his wife's name and where she works and their telephone numbers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:43 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

Not good really.

Cry me a river.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:53 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

Not good really.

Cry me a river.

You'd be crying if I put your family's pic on Dogs.  Twisted Evil 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:54 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Not good really.

Oh don't worry, Quill's already done it, with the address and where he works, his wife's name and where she works and their telephone numbers.

Whose address?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Cry me a river.

Doesn't bother me, did you save it then bunny boiler?  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:58 pm

Sassy wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

On ADO i was the way I was as I was a target n there Quill, as well as some thinking they can just speak to me like Dirt but expect nothing back...

Sassy said that about me Quill?

I'm not in any gang Quill,ffs.

But I would definitely have a cuppa with you Smile

No JD, Sassy didn't say that about you, that's just Quill trying to drive wedges because he is loosing followers.   I probably told him about you pretending to visit VOD and GIG.   And Quill was never 'following' me, in fact, Quill was trying to influence me quite a lot, with rather a lot of lies about his 'following' around the internet who read his every word.    Who the hell 'pm networks'.   Its obviously something Quill does to even think about it.

Ok Sass Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:59 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Doesn't bother me, did you save it then bunny boiler?  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

You're the one stalking someone, not me. Aren't you being paid to look after Doug? You should do that instead of sitting on a forum whilst drinking vodka which the tax payers paid for.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:03 pm

This bullshit keeps up and I'm locking the thread, folks -- I'm beyond sick of these endless personal battles.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:05 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:This bullshit keeps up and I'm locking the thread, folks -- I'm beyond sick of these endless personal battles.

So lock it then. I'm pretty sick of Catman getting personal with me. You should do something about him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2