NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police Execute balck man restrained on ground

+6
Original Quill
Victorismyhero
HoratioTarr
eddie
Major
veya_victaous
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Police Execute balck man restrained on ground  Empty Police Execute balck man restrained on ground

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:16 am

http://www.smh.com.au/world/outrage-after-video-captures-white-baton-rouge-police-officer-fatally-shooting-a-black-man-20160706-gq06tm.html

Officials in Louisiana, US, have moved quickly to quell national outrage at what is the latest in a string of fatal police encounters captured on video - the shooting of Alton Sterling, a 37-year-old black man.

Sterling was shot and killed early on Tuesday morning after police responded to a complaint about an armed man threatening people outside a convenience store. Mobile phone video of the shooting showing that Sterling was on the ground, underneath two officers, when he was killed began circulating online early on Tuesday evening. By the end of the night, the outrage was ripping US-wide.

Baton Rouge police, the local district attorney, and Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards, who called the video "disturbing", announced on Wednesday morning local time that federal officials with the US Attorney's office and the Department of Justice would investigate the shooting.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/outrage-after-video-captures-white-baton-rouge-police-officer-fatally-shooting-a-black-man-20160706-gq06tm.html#ixzz4Dg3g1Lyb

Video is also at source. this is probably one of the worse cases yet clearly an execution. Officer needs to be charged with Murder for this.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Police Execute balck man restrained on ground  Empty Re: Police Execute balck man restrained on ground

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:34 pm

Major wrote:Do any of you REALLY realise the the tension, fear, emotion, heart racing of facing someone with a gun?

Do you shoot first to save your own life and possibly the lives of others or do you stutter and stammer to give the norty person a chance to kill?

I know which option I prefer.

Kind of the 'hammer & the nail' issue in that post, Stormee:
a.) our CCW permits and being black in America: the NRA and their push for a weapon on every human - CCW {concealed carry weapon permit} and being black in America = black man going to be DEAD without many questions asked or given time to respond to commands.

b.) stats prove it's a hazard to be 'Black' in America let alone packing a CCW permitted weapon and if you tell the responding officer that - 'yes, sir ...I have a weapon on me', and then proceed to obtain your proof of ID; well chances are you're gonna get shot for following orders!

Far too many of these stories - far too many knee-jerk reactions from our 'public law enforcement officers' {to serve & protect} is just a catch phrase that has now become 'Shoot First and Cover Your Ass Later'!

Back to top Go down

Police Execute balck man restrained on ground  Empty Re: Police Execute balck man restrained on ground

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:10 pm

Philando Castile death: Aftermath of police shooting streamed live

A black man has been shot dead by police in the US state of Minnesota as protests continued over the police killing of a black man in Louisiana.
Philando Castile's girlfriend live-streamed the St Paul incident's aftermath, showing him covered in blood as an officer pointed his gun at him.
He was shot as he reached for his driving licence, she said.
It follows the death of Alton Sterling, who was shot dead by police during an incident in Baton Rouge on Tuesday.
Hundreds of people have protested for two nights over Mr Sterling's killing.
The deaths follow a long line of high-profile incidents involving African-Americans at the hands of the police, igniting a national debate about the use of lethal force.

• Transcript of St Paul shooting aftermath
  • Who are latest US police shooting victims?
  • Why do US police kill unarmed black men?
  • Cases where US police have faced charges over killings
  • When do US police use deadly force?

Mr Castile had been stopped in Falcon Heights, a suburb of St Paul, because the car had a broken rear light, the woman, identified in local media reports as Lavish Reynolds, said.
Before he was shot, he told the officer that he was licensed to carry a concealed gun and had one in his possession, she said.
"You shot four bullets into him, sir. He was just getting his licence and registration, sir," Ms Reynolds says in the video.
Image copyright Facebook Image caption Philando Castile was a school cafeteria supervisor
A child, Ms Reynolds's daughter, was also in the car at the time.
Police said an investigation was under way and the officer involved had been put on leave.
Mr Castile, 32, worked as a cafeteria supervisor at a Montessori school. His cousin Antonio Johnson told the Star Tribune newspaper he was "immediately criminally profiled" because he was black.
About 200 people have been protesting outside State Governor Mark Dayton's mansion in St Paul.

Jump media player
Media player help
Out of media player. Press enter to return or tab to continue.

Media captionPinned down and shot in Louisiana

Jump media player
Media player help
Out of media player. Press enter to return or tab to continue.

Media captionArthur Reed : "We are not anti-police, we are anti-injustice"
In Baton Rouge, hundreds of people gathered for a second night of protests at the shop where Alton Sterling, a 37-year-old father of five, was killed on Tuesday.
Some demonstrators chanted "Black lives matter" and called for justice.
The BBC's Laura Bicker in Baton Rouge said there was real anger but also despair and a feeling among some that the fight for equality might never be won.

Police killings that scar the US

Walter Scott - unarmed and shot in the back as he ran away from an officer in Charleston, South Carolina, in April 2015. Former officer Michael Slager facing murder charge
Laquan McDonald - 17-year-old was holding a knife but appeared to be moving away from police in Chicago when shot 16 times in 2014. Officer Jason Van Dyke denies murder charge
Michael Brown - 18-year-old shot at least seven times in Ferguson, Missouri, in August 2014, sparking nationwide protests. Officer Darren Wilson cleared of wrongdoing
Eric Garner - died after being placed in a chokehold by New York police while selling cigarettes in July 2014. Grand jury decides against charges, police disciplinary action taken against supervising officer Sgt Kizzy Adonis

US police violence

people killed by police in 2015

• 30% of victims were black
  • 13% of US population is black
  • 97% of deaths were not followed by any charges against police officers

mappingpoliceviolence.org, US Census Bureau
Getty Images

Video emerged on Wednesday appearing to show Mr Sterling being held down and then shot several times, although some shots are heard when the camera moves away from the confrontation.
Seconds later, one of the officers is seen removing an object from the man's trousers as he lies on the ground with blood on his chest.
The officers involved, Blane Salamoni and Howie Lake II, have been put on administrative leave and the US department of justice has launched a civil rights investigation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36732908

VIDEO ON LINK

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:17 pm

Major wrote:Do any of you REALLY realise the the tension, fear, emotion, heart racing of facing someone with a gun?

Do you shoot first to save your own life and possibly the lives of others or do you stutter and stammer to give the norty person a chance to kill?

But the man wasn't shooting at them when they shot him Storm, he was on the ground, underneath two of them.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:19 pm

eddie wrote:

But the man wasn't shooting at them when they shot him Storm, he was on the ground, underneath two of them.

You think Stormee cares?   He's too busy celebrating the death of another black man

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:22 pm

There's another one here. Dreadful. I realise that the police must get twitchy, but just to shoot the guy like this?

The devastated mother of a black man who was shot dead by a cop and whose death was live-streamed on Facebook by his girlfriend says she was prevented from seeing him on his deathbed.
Valerie Castile, mother of Philando Castile, 32, who was shot in Falcon Heights, Saint Paul, Minnesota on Wednesday night, also claimed they have been unable to locate Lavish Reynolds, his girlfriend, since she was arrested by police.
The shocking footage of the aftermath of the shooting has sparked protests in Saint Paul, with hundreds of people descending on the Governor of Minnesota's house demanding justice. It is the second controversial police shooting of a black man to emerge in 24 hours.
In the video, Reynolds tells viewers that she and Castile were pulled over for a busted tail light by a 'Chinese police officer'.
She claims the cop, from the St. Anthony Police Department in Falcon Heights, asked Castile, a cafeteria supervisor at a Montessori school in St Paul, to show his license, but then shot him four times while he reached for it.
As she talks, she moves the camera across to show Castile, bloody and losing consciousness, and the cop - still pointing his gun, as her young daughter sits in the back seat.
The police officer, who is yet to be identified, been placed on paid leave.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3678293/Please-don-t-tell-s-gone-Horrifying-moment-woman-believes-black-boyfriend-died-Minneapolis-cop-shot-four-times-reached-license.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:32 pm

That girl looked like she was acting. She doesn't seem panicked at all, she is able to narrate what's going on and calmly says "oh no my boyfriend is dead"? without a shred of tears or panic?

Couldn't hear a child in the car either.

Before anyone jumps on me, I'm just stating what I observed.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:07 pm

eddie wrote:That girl looked like she was acting. She doesn't seem panicked at all, she is able to narrate what's going on and calmly says "oh no my boyfriend is dead"? without a shred of tears or panic?

Mmmm I thought that too. But...people do act in odd ways when shit happens.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:08 pm

Major wrote:
sassy wrote:

You think Stormee cares?   He's too busy celebrating the death of another black man

That Sassy is offensive, derogatory and insulting.

How many times have you been told to discuss the topic, NOT the poster.
As a protected species you will be safe though.

All I have done is explain how a officer actually feels when coming across someone with a gun.

ANOTHER WHOPPING LIE FROM PROTECTED SASSY.

You really don't like it when the truth is told about you, do you Stormee?

How do I know how much you dislike it?

You were too cross to use your stupid made up language and typed in English.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:11 pm

sassy wrote:
Major wrote:

That Sassy is offensive, derogatory and insulting.

How many times have you been told to discuss the topic, NOT the poster.
As a protected species you will be safe though.

All I have done is explain how a officer actually feels when coming across someone with a gun.

ANOTHER WHOPPING LIE FROM PROTECTED SASSY.

You should apologise for inciting hatred by falsifying such a dispicable lie
Major may well be racist but I have never seen him jump for joy over deaths of people, unlike you have when Thatcher died.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:12 pm

Major wrote:
sassy wrote:

REPORTED TO VEYA

Oh bless, I'm so scared lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:16 pm

eddie wrote:That girl looked like she was acting. She doesn't seem panicked at all, she is able to narrate what's going on and calmly says "oh no my boyfriend is dead"? without a shred of tears or panic?

Well, they've blurred out the image of the little girl several times but you can hear her ask her mother something a couple of times and her mother answers her too; now as to her CALM DEMEANOR ...
a.) she's the driver
b.) the officer is still standing there aiming his weapon at her husband boy friend
c.) the child is in the back seat
d.) I would imagine that she's going to try very hard NOT to panic
e.) these tapes are very necessary for trial
f.) if she falls apart and starts to panic and just screams, then all hell will brake out and nothing factual will be recorded and chaos will ensue

I'm in AWE of her composure and I just don't know if I could be that BRAVE!  OMG affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:20 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

Well, they've blurred out the image of the little girl several times but you can hear her ask her mother something a couple of times and her mother answers her too; now as to her CALM DEMEANOR ...
a.) she's the driver
b.) the officer is still standing there aiming his weapon at her husband
f.) if she falls apart and starts to panic and just screams, then all hell will brake out and nothing factual will be recorded and chaos will ensue

I'm in AWE of her composure and I just don't know if I could be that BRAVE!  OMG affraid

She's being very careful to hold it together and say everything that is happening because she knows how important it is.   They make her leave her partner who is dying and get out of the car and handcuff her, you can hear the little girl scream and her mother's heart must be breaking not being able to go to her, knowing she is watching her father die.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:33 pm

Didge wrote:
sassy wrote:

Major may well be racist but I have never seen him jump for joy over deaths of people, unlike you have when Thatcher died.
GOOD GRIEF, Didge ...for some one that detests others horning in on your heated exchanges with members; you'd actually jump in the middle of this one and dredge up some old crap from M. Thatcher era --- GOOD GRIEF    Police Execute balck man restrained on ground  2581891615

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:38 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Didge wrote:
GOOD GRIEF, Didge ...for some one that detests others horning in on your heated exchanges with members; you'd actually jump in the middle of this one and dredge up some old crap from M. Thatcher era --- GOOD GRIEF    Police Execute balck man restrained on ground  2581891615

So you are defending her lie now and deflecting onto me

Simple question for you

Was it wrong for her to make a falsified claim, not backed by any evidence that Major has ever stated or claimed, which was incitement to hatred?

Yes

Has sassy jumped for joy at the death of a woman?

Yes

Hypocrisy, yet she tried to incite hatred which she does near daily against israeli Jews

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:54 pm

sassy wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

a.) she's the driver
b.) the officer is still standing there aiming his weapon at her husband

She's being very careful to hold it together and say everything that is happening because she knows how important it is.   They make her leave her partner who is dying and get out of the car and handcuff her, you can hear the little girl scream and her mother's heart must be breaking not being able to go to her, knowing she is watching her father die.

Yes I supposed so but it was so held together as to be unbelievable! Her voice didn't even tremor.

The police officer has been sent on "paid leave" - that's good then, he's killed someone and still getting paid. No

http://www.startribune.com/aftermath-of-officer-involved-shooting-captured-on-phone-video/385789251/
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:03 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:

Yes I supposed so but it was so held together as to be unbelievable! Her voice didn't even tremor.

The police officer has been sent on "paid leave" - that's good then, he's killed someone and still getting paid. No

http://www.startribune.com/aftermath-of-officer-involved-shooting-captured-on-phone-video/385789251/

You have to remember the background, black people in America are very, very careful around police officers and try to make sure the police officer doesn't think they are going to panic, because he'll likely as not shoot them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:08 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

You have to remember the background, black people in America are very, very careful around police officers and try to make sure the police officer doesn't think they are going to panic, because he'll likely as not shoot them.

Now that is a really disinginious claim, as if that was the cases, literally many would be being shot on a daily bases.
Now this was undoubtly unlawful killing by the Police, but to make such claims like the above are what again causes and incites violence to hatred when they are based off a por opinion. The Police stop and search people daily and contrary to misconceptions many of the US Police serve the public well. Not all but the majority do and to make such a poor claim as you are doing is making out the majority of the Police have all itchy trigger fingers and only with black people. It does not just happen to African Americans but White and Latino Americans, which shows the extent of the problem when faced where an assailant is known to be carrying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:14 pm

It is illegal for police to shoot first, except is exceptional circumstances, laid out in great detail.   If they want to shoot people they shouldn't be in the police force.

And they are shooting unarmed people, and children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:15 pm

Major wrote:If you were a copper in USA I bet you would be on your guard so you can go home in one piece to your loved ones.

Shoot first or be shot, which is your choice????.

I imagine it can be like that many times, but watching the video this seems to me to be unlawful shooting Major, by the very fact he was underneath them. I am interested also to the claims he is supposed to have been threatening people, if this was false or true, but from seeing the evidence it seems the Police poorly reacted and badly  to the uncessary cost of a human life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:20 pm

sassy wrote:It is illegal for police to shoot first, except is exceptional circumstances, laid out in great detail.   If they want to shoot people they shouldn't be in the police force.

And they are shooting unarmed people, and children.

So you are saying the Police cannot defend themselves unless shot at?

Same aspect of Northern Ireland applied to British soldiers, which happened to be one of the most daftest legal policies, that cost many Soldiers their lives. It was called the rules of engagement laid out in the "yellow card". Again when faced with an armed IRA terrorist soldiers lost their lives to afraid to draw their weapons and defend themselves, through fear of breaking this utterly daft rules, where they had to be sure they life was under threat. Andy Macnab rightly said he would rather be tried by 12 good people than have 6 carry him

Last edited by Didge on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:24 pm

Just to remind people these are two stories and videos being discussed here.
I can split that topic
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:09 pm

He's a persona in a film Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:29 pm

Major wrote:
sassy wrote:He's a persona in a film Rolling Eyes

Why are you trying to goad me?

Not very clever of you and very transparent.  I'm not goading (oops you can write english again), I'm pointing out that what a person in a film does is not applicable to real life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:42 pm

Major wrote:
sassy wrote:

Not very clever of you and very transparent.  I'm not goading (oops you can write english again), I'm pointing out that what a person in a film does is not applicable to real life.

It did not need pointing out, it is self evident.

You are goading, leave me alone..

And you are really not clever.

LF, could you put a stop to this please, passive aggressive behaviour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:02 pm

eddie wrote:Just to remind people these are two stories and videos being discussed here.
I can split that topic

It's a thought, but actually they both relate to the incidence of police brutality against black people in America

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:19 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:Just to remind people these are two stories and videos being discussed here.
I can split that topic

It's a thought, but actually they both relate to the incidence of police brutality against black people in America

Yes. I've been discussing this on FB tonight. It's awful.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:21 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:

You have to wonder about police training, because that must be at the root of it, they can't all have been born violent racist SOBs!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:56 pm

based on the officers reaction to the realisation she is streaming it, it is real. Neutral
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:04 am

He didn't have a gun pointed at them.

Yes I have dealt with Police Before, they have guns.

If you are shooting first YOU ARE THE NAUGHTY PERSON
thus you argument is wrong.

And I also suggest that if a individual is such a coward they should not be a police officer.

ALSO you never sent through a complaint about Sassy.
But
Sassy go easy on him, we all know he is racist knob Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:22 am

Major wrote:
sassy wrote:
Major wrote:

Why are you trying to goad me?

It did not need pointing out, it is self evident.

You are goading, leave me alone..

stop being such a drama queen and grow the fuck up...... Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:05 am

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:
I support our people in uniform: local/state/military/emergency medical/fire, each and every one of them ...but it doesn't mean that I'll turn a blind eye to the bad eggs within their midst.

Police Execute balck man restrained on ground  13620068_1831760043720803_7848070373193577728_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:16 am

Major wrote:
sassy wrote:

REPORTED TO VEYA

Stormee, you put yourself into the picture when you opened yourself up as a subject:

Major wrote:I know which option I prefer.

Don't put yourself into the picture and you won't become the subject of the conversation.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:27 am

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Now that was out of order. I'm surprised that a mod didn't see how you were goading The Major there.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:36 am

Fresh Prince for 1991 still relevant 25 years later (and Fuck will smith been on TV for over 25 years!!)

Police Execute balck man restrained on ground  7gu1yKs
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Police Execute balck man restrained on ground  Empty You Had This Valid Question And It's Puzzled Me All Weekend ...

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:49 pm

I don't normally watch 'The View' but they have had this BLM discussion going on all during their hour long show today and Diamond Reynolds was their special guest and spoke about this very issue >
“To get it on camera, the immediate aftermath, was not for anything other than to be heard for justice,” Reynolds said. “Because at the end of the day, the people that are here to serve and protect us, we call upon them when we are in need, but when the officers are the ones that are hurting us, who do we call?”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/castile-fiancee-calls-service-honoring-slain-dallas-cops-article-1.2706495
Because the 'View' hasn't completed their live stream link yet ...I found the NYDaily News.com coverage and it was very similar to her statement when being interviewed on the 'VIEW'.
But she did state that something spiritual within her just took over and as the police officer became more & more hysterical the calmness and voice telling her to 'get this on record' and she feared that his firing off 4 shots had not only put her young daughter's life in danger that the officer just might discharge his weapon and she'd just be another dead black woman without her voice being heard.  She was trying to be as calm as humanly possible because she was being told to 'STAY PUT', even though she wanted to check on her daughter - she wanted to get out and hug her daughter and remove her from the sight of her daddy dying right there in the vehicle - that if she started screaming she'd not be able to stop and that she was trying to be BRAVE for her lovely/sweet man. 
Not enough words for what that Diamond Reynolds has gone through and her brave behavior while filming that and the shocking horror and frantic behavior of the officer is very - very telling.  
NRA and they're 'every American has the right to CCW' - obviously just didn't quite think that mantra through when it was supposed to applied to the BLACK folks in American or all non-whites that could obtain their very own CCW permitted fire arms! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:04 pm

My lord she was brave and to have the presence of mind to think like that under those circumstances is amazing.   Poor woman and her little must be completely traumatised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:19 pm

I've just read the article in op and watched the footage...

This is what the article says...

"...The officers were responding to a call about a black man reported to have made threats with a gun, Dabadie said.

"When officers arrived, Sterling was armed and the altercation ensued that resulted in the loss of his life," he said

The body cameras of both officers became dislodged during the altercation, but continued recording audio and video, police said. Those and other recordings will be turned over to federal investigators, police spokesman Lieutenant Jonny Dunnam​ said.

Court records show Sterling had several criminal convictions since the mid-1990s, for battery, resisting arrest, burglary and other crimes. He was a registered sex offender after spending close to four years in prison for felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile..."

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:20 pm

sassy wrote:My lord she was brave and to have the presence of mind to think like that under those circumstances is amazing.   Poor woman and her little must be completely traumatised.

They were also on Good Morning America this am.  She's just as graceful and articulate as she was in the phone clip.  (By contrast, the cop looked afraid.)

Also featured was a quote by Thomas Kelly, a lawyer for St. Anthony Police Officer Yanez, saying the cop was reacting to "the presence of that gun and the display of that gun" when he opened fire on and killed Philando Castile,  As you can see on the clip, there was no gun on display.

The lawyer also said he had video of his own of the incident.  But, whereas we have the video from the victim's side, Mr. Kelly has offered no showing of his alleged video.  Suspicions are raised that he is fabricating.  Just as no gun appears from the victim, no tape appears from the police...least of all showing the outlandish claims of Mr. Kelly.

So we have a video of an outright murder of a black man; the incredible claim from the cops: what you saw with your own eyes...you didn't see with your own eyes; and yet another cop given a paid vacation for murdering a black man.

Well done, Minneapolis.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:31 pm

What had me perplexed by the incident was the 'claim by the officer' that he was concerned about the 'DRIVERS' reaction; but the video from Diamond Reynolds clearly shows her seated on what would be the 'DRIVERS SIDE' of an American automobile.  Then on the 'VIEW' it showed the entire video and his moaning/breathing sounds and yes, Mr. Castile was seated behind the steering wheel - the steering wheel is on the wrong side of that car for an American auto.

And isn't that officer lucky that all 4 bullets didn't got off target {heavy sarcasm} and kill the little daughter seated behind him!  Wonder if he had his body camera operating or if he was even wearing one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I've just read the article in op and watched the footage...

This is what the article says...

"...The officers were responding to a call about a black man reported to have made threats with a gun, Dabadie said.

Made up after-the-fact, obviously. Did they give the name of the informant? I thought not.

And attorney Kelly, counsel for the policeman, says he has video tape from the officer's camera. Funny thing...he can't produce it.

Tommy Monk wrote:"When officers arrived, Sterling was armed and the altercation ensued that resulted in the loss of his life," he said

Yet the gun was never shown, nor used to threaten. It' was cold-blooded murder.

Tommy Monk wrote:The body cameras of both officers became dislodged during the altercation, but continued recording audio and video, police said. Those and other recordings will be turned over to federal investigators, police spokesman Lieutenant Jonny Dunnam​ said.

Yet, Mr. Kelly says he has video tape from those cameras.

Tommy Monk wrote:Court records show Sterling had several criminal convictions since the mid-1990s, for battery, resisting arrest, burglary and other crimes. He was a registered sex offender after spending close to four years in prison for felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile..."

Convictions? Or allegations? He could not have obtained a permit for a concealed weapon if he had such convictions. Doh! I'm convinced these charges are as bogus as the "broken tail light" that wasn't broken.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:36 pm

Waffle...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Waffle...

Lies.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next