NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police Execute balck man restrained on ground

+6
Original Quill
Victorismyhero
HoratioTarr
eddie
Major
veya_victaous
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Police Execute balck man restrained on ground  - Page 2 Empty Police Execute balck man restrained on ground

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:16 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.smh.com.au/world/outrage-after-video-captures-white-baton-rouge-police-officer-fatally-shooting-a-black-man-20160706-gq06tm.html

Officials in Louisiana, US, have moved quickly to quell national outrage at what is the latest in a string of fatal police encounters captured on video - the shooting of Alton Sterling, a 37-year-old black man.

Sterling was shot and killed early on Tuesday morning after police responded to a complaint about an armed man threatening people outside a convenience store. Mobile phone video of the shooting showing that Sterling was on the ground, underneath two officers, when he was killed began circulating online early on Tuesday evening. By the end of the night, the outrage was ripping US-wide.

Baton Rouge police, the local district attorney, and Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards, who called the video "disturbing", announced on Wednesday morning local time that federal officials with the US Attorney's office and the Department of Justice would investigate the shooting.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/outrage-after-video-captures-white-baton-rouge-police-officer-fatally-shooting-a-black-man-20160706-gq06tm.html#ixzz4Dg3g1Lyb

Video is also at source. this is probably one of the worse cases yet clearly an execution. Officer needs to be charged with Murder for this.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Police Execute balck man restrained on ground  - Page 2 Empty Re: Police Execute balck man restrained on ground

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:44 pm

But he did have a gun...

Police had to fight him to the ground and he was still resisting arrest...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Police Execute balck man restrained on ground  - Page 2 Empty Re: Police Execute balck man restrained on ground

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:But he did have a gun...

Both of these specific two incidents - both of these 2 dead black men, reside in a state that have a CCW; so your continual WHINING - moron stance about that is MOOT POINT.  Evil or Very Mad 
Resisting arrest; OMG ...getting tasered does make a human body jerk around involuntarily - now that's something you'll need to quantify and get back with us Sherlock --- now run along and get that checked out Twisted Evil

Until the police officers ascertain that there is indeed a weapon - where the weapon is - that the weapon is placed outside of range for the intended person of interest that weapon has every right to be on that person - that has the weapon and the permit! 

But there again ...you being our 'Village Idiot' you'll be needing the chalk board - stick figures and mass amounts of adult supervision to show you the fallacy in your thought process.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:15 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

But he did have a gun...

So at what point, when he was on the actual ground, was he enough of a threat to be shot?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:20 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
eddie wrote:That girl looked like she was acting. She doesn't seem panicked at all, she is able to narrate what's going on and calmly says "oh no my boyfriend is dead"? without a shred of tears or panic?
Couldn't hear a child in the car either.
Before anyone jumps on me, I'm just stating what I observed.
I don't normally watch 'The View' but they have had this BLM discussion going on all during their hour long show today and Diamond Reynolds was their special guest and spoke about this very issue >
“To get it on camera, the immediate aftermath, was not for anything other than to be heard for justice,” Reynolds said. “Because at the end of the day, the people that are here to serve and protect us, we call upon them when we are in need, but when the officers are the ones that are hurting us, who do we call?”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/castile-fiancee-calls-service-honoring-slain-dallas-cops-article-1.2706495
Because the 'View' hasn't completed their live stream link yet ...I found the NYDaily News.com coverage and it was very similar to her statement when being interviewed on the 'VIEW'.
But she did state that something spiritual within her just took over and as the police officer became more & more hysterical the calmness and voice telling her to 'get this on record' and she feared that his firing off 4 shots had not only put her young daughter's life in danger that the officer just might discharge his weapon and she'd just be another dead black woman without her voice being heard.  She was trying to be as calm as humanly possible because she was being told to 'STAY PUT', even though she wanted to check on her daughter - she wanted to get out and hug her daughter and remove her from the sight of her daddy dying right there in the vehicle - that if she started screaming she'd not be able to stop and that she was trying to be BRAVE for her lovely/sweet man. 
Not enough words for what that Diamond Reynolds has gone through and her brave behavior while filming that and the shocking horror and frantic behavior of the officer is very - very telling.  
NRA and they're 'every American has the right to CCW' - obviously just didn't quite think that mantra through when it was supposed to applied to the BLACK folks in American or all non-whites that could obtain their very own CCW permitted fire arms! Sad

**BUMPED** this up for you Eddie ...it got buried in the other posts right after I'd put it in here; but I thought you'd find it interesting reading since we had the same thoughts about Diamonds calm demeanor!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:24 pm

The article says the police attended because of reports of the man making threats brandishing a gun...

He resisted arrest and started kicking off... the police had to fight him to the ground...

He continued to struggle and resist arrest...

If a taser was still active and delivering voltage then the police would be getting zapped too while touching him... but they weren't... so your claim of taser causing man to move is pure nonsense...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:25 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

But he did have a gun...

So at what point, when he was on the actual ground, was he enough of a threat to be shot?

Of course not.  The gun was never displayed, nor was it ever used to threaten anyone.  It is a convenient ruse by the police to justify a murder of another black man.

"Resisting arrest' is something the cops pull out anytime there is anything physical. If your dear, sweet 99-year old granny tripped and fell they could call it resisting arrest. The man was already on the ground, completely subdued. It was a cold-blooded murder.

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:27 pm

I just watched the video.
It looked like an execution....horrible.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

But he did have a gun...

Of course not.  The gun was never displayed, nor was it ever used to threaten anyone.  It is a convenient ruse by the police to justify a murder of another black man.

"Resisting arrest' is something the cops pull out anytime there is anything physical.  If your dear, sweet 99-year old granny tripped and fell they could call it resisting arrest.  The man was already on the ground, completely subdued.  It was a cold-blooded murder.

From what I saw it was a deliberate murder. The man was in the ground and they killed him.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:34 pm

Syl wrote:I just watched the video.
It looked like an execution....horrible.

And it was ...in both instances; horrible and completely uncalled for ...but not for those ability of 90% of America to catch these 'Fine Police Humans' in action - it would still be buried and never reported except how the 'Blue Code Chose' to write it up in their report. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:38 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
eddie wrote:That girl looked like she was acting. She doesn't seem panicked at all, she is able to narrate what's going on and calmly says "oh no my boyfriend is dead"? without a shred of tears or panic?
Couldn't hear a child in the car either.
Before anyone jumps on me, I'm just stating what I observed.
I don't normally watch 'The View' but they have had this BLM discussion going on all during their hour long show today and Diamond Reynolds was their special guest and spoke about this very issue >
“To get it on camera, the immediate aftermath, was not for anything other than to be heard for justice,” Reynolds said. “Because at the end of the day, the people that are here to serve and protect us, we call upon them when we are in need, but when the officers are the ones that are hurting us, who do we call?”
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/castile-fiancee-calls-service-honoring-slain-dallas-cops-article-1.2706495
Because the 'View' hasn't completed their live stream link yet ...I found the NYDaily News.com coverage and it was very similar to her statement when being interviewed on the 'VIEW'.
But she did state that something spiritual within her just took over and as the police officer became more & more hysterical the calmness and voice telling her to 'get this on record' and she feared that his firing off 4 shots had not only put her young daughter's life in danger that the officer just might discharge his weapon and she'd just be another dead black woman without her voice being heard.  She was trying to be as calm as humanly possible because she was being told to 'STAY PUT', even though she wanted to check on her daughter - she wanted to get out and hug her daughter and remove her from the sight of her daddy dying right there in the vehicle - that if she started screaming she'd not be able to stop and that she was trying to be BRAVE for her lovely/sweet man. 
Not enough words for what that Diamond Reynolds has gone through and her brave behavior while filming that and the shocking horror and frantic behavior of the officer is very - very telling.  
NRA and they're 'every American has the right to CCW' - obviously just didn't quite think that mantra through when it was supposed to applied to the BLACK folks in American or all non-whites that could obtain their very own CCW permitted fire arms! Sad

**BUMPED** this up for you Eddie ...it got buried in the other posts right after I'd put it in here; but I thought you'd find it interesting reading since we had the same thoughts about Diamonds calm demeanor!

Thanks. I've seen subsequent video footage of her afterwards saying she wanted justice and her heart was just about broken.
I don't think if have stayed that calm. I know I'd have made a wrong move and gotten myself killed.

Poor woman. I hope she sees some justice. That policeman who killed him is now off on a nice little break with money paid to him. No
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:46 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

But he did have a gun...

He was enough of a threat to be shot as soon as officers arrived and he started kicking off/resisting arrest while in possession of a gun...

And all credit to them for not shooting him earlier... and to them for trying to fight with him to establish a safe arrest situation...

But after an extensive physical struggle and managing to get him on ground... he was still putting up strong resistance...

If the officers felt they were getting tired and felt that they may start losing control of the stronger armed man... who was still fighting against them and resisting arrest... then the option of shooting him remains open...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:48 pm

All policemen who murder black people get paid vacations.  It's one of the perks of the job:

Murder a black man and get two weeks in lovely San Lucia...a gorgeous suite, two meals a day, swimming, snorkeling and dancing under the stars...yours for the pull of a trigger!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:03 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

But he did have a gun...

He was enough of a threat to be shot as soon as officers arrived and he started kicking off/resisting arrest while in possession of a gun...

And all credit to them for not shooting him earlier... and to them for trying to fight with him to establish a safe arrest situation...

But after an extensive physical struggle and managing to get him on ground... he was still putting up strong resistance...

If the officers felt they were getting tired and felt that they may start losing control of the stronger armed man... who was still fighting against them and resisting arrest... then the option of shooting him remains open...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

But he did have a gun...

So.....all credit to them for not shooting him when he had a gun, but when he was on the ground, they shot him??
Does that make sense to you?

I'm not saying the guy was an angel. He was an arse. But he didn't deserve to be shot Tommy. Court and prison, if need be, yes.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:23 pm

You're missing my point...

They were doing their best to not shoot him but instead they bravely tackled this big strong armed known criminal and tried to fight him to the ground and establish a safe arrest situation...

They couldn't get him securely arrested... he was still fighting against them and resisting arrest...

They must have been getting tired and in danger of losing control over this man and therefore at significant risk of harm from him had he started getting the upper hand in the continued struggle... plus they may also have started to feel threatened by others in the vicinity who they may have felt might start getting involved and jumping in on them too etc...

If they wanted to shoot him then they would have just done it first of all and not got into a dangerous fight situation with him and tried to arrest him for so long...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You're missing my point...

They were doing their best to not shoot him but instead they bravely tackled this big strong armed known criminal and tried to fight him to the ground and establish a safe arrest situation...

Bullshit. You're not selling a waxed apple to a blind man, here. We can see for ourselves in the video: it was an execution. 'Safe arrest', my aching ass.

Tommy Monk wrote:They couldn't get him securely arrested... he was still fighting against them and resisting arrest...

They weren't finished beating the shit out of him, that's all.

Tommy Monk wrote:They must have been getting tired and in danger of losing control over this man and therefore at significant risk of harm from him had he started getting the upper hand in the continued struggle... plus they may also have started to feel threatened by others in the vicinity who they may have felt might start getting involved and jumping in on them too etc...

Sure, break out the nuclear weapons...dispel the crowd. FGS, tommy...they were filled with adrenaline, raring to do the man in.

Tommy Monk wrote:If they wanted to shoot him then they would have just done it first of all and not got into a dangerous fight situation with him and tried to arrest him for so long...

But then they wouldn't have had the chance to beat the shit out of him. First things firs, tommy...first things first.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:41 pm

Well, we can all be very thankful to all that is holy in our universe that the ILK of our Tommykins isn't allowed to dress up in any type of 'law enforcement' attire and take that mind-set out to abuse/prey upon the public! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:49 pm

Waffle...

If 4everatwit and quim had been the two police officers dealing with this call... they would have shit their pants and shot him straight away...!!!

Or ended up being shot by him...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:57 pm

Where was his gun?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:01 pm

Reported that he was brandishing a gun and making threats so a call was made to police who sent the 2 officers who attended...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:05 pm

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/06/new-video-shows-alton-sterling-was-not-holding-a-gun-when-baton-rogue-police-killed-him.html?via=twitter_page

Well this more in depth video shows he didn't have a gun in his hand at the time he was shot by police.
It shows one of the policemen appearing to take something from the mans pocket, it's not clear what and police haven't said what it was.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:09 pm

Jeez Tommy. Did you watch the video at all?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:17 pm

I watched the vid clip in op article link... and I read the article...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Reported that he was brandishing a gun and making threats so a call was made to police who sent the 2 officers who attended...

Reported? Reported? Were they any flying saucers reported, tommy? How 'bout Sasquatch? Little green men on grassy knolls?

Jeez tommy, you are so gullible. Cops lie...they are taught to lie in school. Spin the story for the jury and the press. Only yokels believe them. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:28 pm

Are you saying there was not a call made to police about this man brandishing a gun and making threats...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Are you saying there was not a call made to police about this man brandishing a gun and making threats...!?

There probably was no such call. I've seen no evidence of a call. I'd put it in the category of 'resisting arrest'...all made up.

But regardless, it's all lost in the spin that the cops put on things in the press and before a jury. Cops will say what serves them, and that's what you've got in the press reports.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:50 pm

The guy was black. That makes him guilty in Tom's eyes.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:01 pm

All the calls to police are recorded...

Was there a call or not?

Were the 2 officers responding to this call or not?

Did the man have a gun or not?

Did they try to be reasonable with the man or not?

Did they try to arrest him peacefully or not?

Did he start kicking off and resisting arrest or not?

Was there a subsequent long violent struggle to arrest the man or not?

Or are you really trying to say that these 2 cops just suddenly decided to stop by this particular random black man... who wasn't doing anything wrong at all... with the intention of beating him up and then shooting him... in cold blood... and in front of everyone else around...!!!???
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Was there a call or not?

I don't believe it.  We would have heard tapes of a conversation by now.  Do you think they would miss that opportunity?

Tommy Monk wrote:Were the 2 officers responding to this call or not?

No.

Tommy Monk wrote:Did the man have a gun or not?

Lawfully, yes.  He wasn't threatening anyone.

Tommy Monk wrote:Did they try to be reasonable with the man or not?

No, no, no and no...to all four questions.  The tape shows exactly what happened.  As Syl said, it was an execution.  

Tommy Monk wrote:Or are you really trying to say that these 2 cops just suddenly decided to stop by this particular random black man... who wasn't doing anything wrong at all... with the intention of beating him up and then shooting him... in cold blood... and in front of everyone else around...!!!???

Yep.  Get over it tommy...that's the way cops are in the south.  They take the measure of the man.  If he looks rich and white, they will approach him cordially.  He might be well-connected. If he's black, forget it.  An execution is entirely within the realm of what they are capable of...the American south is akin of a third-world country.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:05 pm

Waffle...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Waffle...

Hahaha...you always say that when you are stuck for an answer.

This is a hard one for your side, tommy. It was an execution. I'm not surprised you are left sputtering. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:23 pm

Tommy can't you ever say "Okay, I'm still not totally convinced but I have no other answers or questions (yet)?"

I often leave a thread that way.

You're wrong about this Tommy.
I have seen racism toward black men first hand, a few times.
(See Ben's thread)
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:27 pm

Quill... I have made my points and your answers are complete tripe!!!

Eddie... I'm just trying to look at the facts in an objective way and the bigger picture...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:29 pm

Perhaps the picture isn't any bigger Tommy. It is, what it is.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Was there a call or not?

Or are you really trying to say that these 2 cops just suddenly decided to stop by this particular random black man... who wasn't doing anything wrong at all... with the intention of beating him up and then shooting him... in cold blood... and in front of everyone else around...!!!???

What's most likely...

Yes to all the above questions... or no to the questions and yes to quills preferred version at the bottom...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Was there a call or not?

What's most likely...

Yes to all the above questions... or no to the questions and yes to quills preferred version at the bottom...!?

Unfortunately, your judgment does not count, tommy.  This discussion is taking place in every corner of America.  Louisiana and Minnesota will pay a huge price in things like lost tourist dollars, and lost tax revenue from companies that wont locate there, or hold conventions there, or any other kind of business factor...not to mention, funding for education, law enforcement, healthcare, etc.  

No one wants racism in their back yard, least of all on the back porch.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:09 pm

All I'm interested in is the truth...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:34 pm

So tommy if your child/brother/father/friend is being restrained on the ground and they kick their legs out you think they Deserve, and it is just, for them to be shot dead?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:49 pm

Same rules apply...

If you are being arrested by armed police... and you start kicking off with them... then if you end up shot as a direct result... THAT IS YOUR FAULT!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:27 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Same rules apply...

If you are being arrested by armed police... and you start kicking off with them... then if you end up shot as a direct result... THAT IS YOUR FAULT!!!

the rules ARE NOT that they can shot you for kicking!!!
proving you are the Dumb ass potential Nazi dictator supporting fucktard.
And to think they let fools like you vote. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2