NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've deleted Catman's account at his request

+16
harrymuffin
veya_victaous
Fred Moletrousers
Stephenmarra
harvesmom
Tommy Monk
Original Quill
David
scrat
Fluffyx
jaded fox
eddie
Eilzel
nicko
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
20 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I've deleted Catman's account at his request - Page 5 Empty I've deleted Catman's account at his request

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 03, 2014 10:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

I will be saving screen shots from our PMs in case proof of this is needed later.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

I've deleted Catman's account at his request - Page 5 Empty Re: I've deleted Catman's account at his request

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 8:13 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Are we now to start assuming that anybody who doesn't jump into a thread and state their disagreement with something agrees with it?

Because I can find a bunch of truly shitty things that were said to practically every member here that apparently every other member here supports, if that's the case ...

Still getting used to all this?

Back to top Go down

I've deleted Catman's account at his request - Page 5 Empty Re: I've deleted Catman's account at his request

Post by harrymuffin Mon May 05, 2014 8:16 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:There is an old saying that springs to mind....
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

Or people who are pissed of their heads on vodka shouldn't cry when their abuse gets thrown back at them.

The irony.
harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harrymuffin Mon May 05, 2014 8:22 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Ragga,your OH's forum obsession with me is a wonder to behold.There is some truly shocking stuff wrote by both forums but my mild posts seem to get the most attention just because it's me posting.

Stop dragging other forums into it,you lecture everyone else not to!  cheers 

Is your pimp out getting some more business for you tonight?  Razz 

You are a disgusting shit stirrer, and a friend of stalkers. You deserve everything you get.  Cool 

Please don't derail the topic as per usual Raggamuffin. You make every thread about you. This is about Catman.

Lay off of Fluffy, she's done naught to you. Your constant attacks here, there and everywhere are cringe worthy.

Forum Poison.
harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harrymuffin Mon May 05, 2014 8:32 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Ragga.please,I have never SEEN any attacks on his late father!Where,no one mentions it on BF that I have seen.

If other people have done these awful things (and that's a big IF because you have a track record for fibbing) why can't Stooo take it up with the people who say these things,not me?

Crap - utter crap. You're glued to the place like you're glued to Dogs. You read it and you condoned it. You suck up to those arseholes all the time. Well as far as I'm concerned, you're total scum.

Pot-Kettle.
harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 05, 2014 9:26 am

So, anyway.
What's the frequency Kenneth?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 9:28 am

Nems wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Awwwwww, well you can talk to him over on Bitchfest. So far he's blamed Ben and Nems for his departure, but I'm sure you can stir him up and persuade him to blame others too.

I thought he would, I could give a shit but its not nice for Ben who went to bat for him more than once.
Phil is responsible for himself he chooses how to behave and Im sorry I dont buy into this he has problems crap.
We all have problems and worries. What I find most distasteful of all is the using of Doug as an excuse. If Phil was so bloody concerned for Doug he would have been looking after him, not proudly boasting he has been awake and drinking for over 24 hours. Lets not forget that Phil has been singing this tune for 7 years that we know of.

I guess Ben is batting for the wrong side then.

cough.

Back to top Go down

Post by harrymuffin Mon May 05, 2014 9:35 am

If Catman has an OH that is ill with aids, then it stands to reason why he has outbursts and will project his anger on others.

Anyone losing a loved one to a horrible illness, couldn't be hearts and flowers at every turn.

Alcohol doesn't help the matter.
harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 9:49 am

He's fine. He's over on the cesspit bleating on about me as usual.

://?roflmao?/: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 9:50 am

harrymuffin wrote:If Catman has an OH that is ill with aids,  then it stands to reason why he has outbursts and will project his anger on others.

Anyone losing a loved one to a horrible illness,  couldn't be hearts and flowers at every turn.

HIV, not AIDS. Get it right!  Rolling Eyes 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 9:51 am

harrymuffin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Is your pimp out getting some more business for you tonight?  Razz 

You are a disgusting shit stirrer, and a friend of stalkers. You deserve everything you get.  Cool 

Please don't derail the topic as per usual Raggamuffin.  You make every thread about you.  This is about Catman.

Lay off of Fluffy,  she's done naught to you.  Your constant attacks here, there and everywhere are cringe worthy.

Forum Poison.

Ooooh, are you going to follow me around on here eh "muffin"?  :::grouch:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 05, 2014 9:56 am

whats catmans name on b/f and dogs?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 9:59 am

nicko wrote:whats catmans name on b/f and dogs?

On BF it was Kingfisher but he had it changed to Philagain.
Not sure about Dogs though.

Back to top Go down

Post by harrymuffin Mon May 05, 2014 10:32 am

Raggamuffin wrote:He's fine. He's over on the cesspit bleating on about me as usual.

I thought he'd been banned from Sleepingdogs.
harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 10:35 am

harrymuffin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:He's fine. He's over on the cesspit bleating on about me as usual.

I thought he'd been banned from Sleepingdogs.

As predictable as ever.  ::smthg:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 11:08 am

As normal, Bee is arse about face. FTL posted to me, she dragged it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 05, 2014 11:09 am

I like Sassy and I like Phil.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by harrymuffin Mon May 05, 2014 11:18 am

As predictable as ever.  ::smthg:: wrote:

Ditto
harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 11:23 am

harrymuffin wrote:

Ditto

Oh dear ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 05, 2014 11:23 am

harrymuffin wrote:If Catman has an OH that is ill with aids,  then it stands to reason why he has outbursts and will project his anger on others.

Anyone losing a loved one to a horrible illness,  couldn't be hearts and flowers at every turn.

I agree with this totally Harry.

If my OH was as ill as Doug is I don't know how on earth I would be coping,especially if I had my own mental health issues aswell.

I'm not condoning when Phil speaks out of turn and agree he should probably put the main instigators of trouble on ignore but he probably wanted to defend himself.

I don't understand people mocking mental illness or people with serious illnesses.I can't relate to it at all.I think when things get that personal,common sense and compassion has flown out the window.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harrymuffin Mon May 05, 2014 11:24 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
harrymuffin wrote:
If Catman has an OH that is ill with aids,  then it stands to reason why he has outbursts and will project his anger on others.

Smile 

COULDN'T agree more with as to why Phil' may be where he is these days...

NOT that that will excuse many of his OTT attacks against so many others, all the same ~ many of whom don't deserve even half of his more ill-considered attacks..
It would have been much easier for Catman to have put all those enemies on his "Foes" list !

IT'S easy enough to point the finger at the REAL instigators of the worse kinds of abuses ~ when it's not the long-running aggro' from the likes of Drinky, Victor, BA and Shady; then he was copping it anew from such nasties as BaggsHerHead, Tess' (and their mentor eddie), and a couple of their fellow-trolling friends, with their always overblown rubbish.   ::drnkpst::     

It could be Lonewolf, that if he's under a lot of stress from day to day RL issues, he may feel that it's a bit therapeutic to lash out at people on a forum, people that he'll never meet in RL. A way to rid himself of the stresses of his OHs illness.

Or maybe not. It doesn't excuse it, but it could be why it happens.
harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 11:25 am

FluffyBunny wrote:

If my OH was as ill as Doug is I don't know how on earth I would be coping,especially if I had my own mental health issues aswell.

I'm not condoning when Phil speaks out of turn and agree he should probably put the main instigators of trouble on ignore but he probably wanted to defend himself.

I don't understand people mocking mental illness or people with serious illnesses.I can't relate to it at all.I think when things get that personal,common sense and compassion has flown out the window.

Did you see your friend on BF mocking people with mental illness? I guess you missed it again.  ::smthg:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 05, 2014 11:29 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Did you see your friend on BF mocking people with mental illness? I guess you missed it again.  ::smthg:: 

But I did not mock mental illness,did I. I am not responsible for the posts of other people and do not always condone the posts of people on the same forums as I.

What is so difficult about that that you seem unable to comprehend it??

You said yesterday that you didn't say I was unable to have children or menstruate,fine I accept that.Do you condone that remark being said just because you post on Dogs?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 05, 2014 11:30 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Let us not forget that Sassy sat there and said nothing when one of the admin said they hoped that GIG died of cancer. So much for her "empathy".

No, I said I hope anyone peddling FALSE cancer treatments to Cancer suffers, gets Cancer and dies from it.
Not My Fault GIG fits into the Category  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

You're so full of Shit Ragga  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  t

I hope Fluffy Smashes You in the Jello Fight
 ::hndbg:: ::hndbg:: ::hndbg:: ::hndbg:: ::hndbg:: 

She would be toast  ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: well,hopefully lol
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 11:32 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

But I did not mock mental illness,did I. I am not responsible for the posts of other people and do not always condone the posts of people on the same forums as I.

You said yesterday that you didn't say I was unable to have children or menstruate,fine I accept that.Do you condone that remark being said just because you post on Dogs?

But have you told Baldarsedferret that she shouldn't do it?

No, of course you haven't, and yet you sit here telling people that they shouldn't mock mental illness. That's the issue - your hypocrisy.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 11:33 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

No, I said I hope anyone peddling FALSE cancer treatments to Cancer suffers, gets Cancer and dies from it.
Not My Fault GIG fits into the Category  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

You're so full of Shit Ragga  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  t

I hope Fluffy Smashes You in the Jello Fight
 ::hndbg:: ::hndbg:: ::hndbg:: ::hndbg:: ::hndbg:: 

She would be toast  ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: well,hopefully lol

You'd be too busy adjusting your fake eyelashes.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 11:38 am

Ooooh, you just called me "barking mad" Fluffy. Such mockery is despicable.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 05, 2014 11:38 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

No, of course you haven't, and yet you sit here telling people that they shouldn't mock mental illness. That's the issue - your hypocrisy.

I think not.I have just read yet more things that you and Stooo have said about BBF which are too disgusting to repeat.

Oh did you tell the guests that they shouldn't make those comments about me then>I must have missed that

Well,did you?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 05, 2014 11:40 am

I apologise to everyone else btw for ragga making this thread about me and her.Again.

Ragga, if you want to send me pm's about this it may be better OR just be quiet about it before we both get dismissed to the basement.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 11:41 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think not.I have just read yet more things that you and Stooo have said about BBF which are too disgusting to repeat.

Oh did you tell the guests that they shouldn't make those comments about me then>I must have missed that

Well,did you?

You'll find that it was BBF who said disgusting things about my mother. Those things are still quoted on BF, so if you had done your homework properly ...  Cool 

Oh, I prefer to call her Shell by the way.

Why would I tell guests anything? I'm not the one sitting here telling people they shouldn't say things like that - you are.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 11:42 am

FluffyBunny wrote:I apologise to everyone else btw for ragga making this thread about me and her.Again.

Ragga, if you want to send me pm's about this it may be better OR just be quiet about it before we both get dismissed to the basement.

It would help if you didn't automatically believe what the shower of shit over on BF tell you - or pretend to believe it anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Mon May 05, 2014 11:46 am

Aren't the members of this site supposed to not bring stuff over from other forums to here.

Isn't this what is in the bit at the top of the forum

Courteous conversation is strongly encouraged, and this is not a place to carry over rivalries from other forums.
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 11:48 am

Spindleshanks wrote:Aren't the members of this site supposed to not bring stuff over from other forums to here.

Courteous conversation is strongly encouraged, and this is not a place to carry over rivalries from other forums.

Well a lot of people bring stuff over from the Flap forum.

Perhaps it should all be done in the basement.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 11:49 am

Spindleshanks wrote:Aren't the members of this site supposed to not bring stuff over from other forums to here.

Heh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 05, 2014 11:49 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Well,did you?

You'll find that it was BBF who said disgusting things about my mother. Those things are still quoted on BF, so if you had done your homework properly ...  Cool 

Why would I tell guests anything? I'm not the one sitting here telling people they shouldn't say things like that - you are.

So you do condone what the Guests say then.Then that renders you as disgusting as they are,what else is there to say?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 11:50 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Well a lot of people bring stuff over from the Flap forum.

Shit has been going on for a lot longer than Flap has been around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 05, 2014 11:51 am

I agree and we are probably both going to end up in the basement.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 11:51 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So you do condone what the Guests say then.Then that renders you as disgusting as they are,what else is there to say?

I don't really care what they say. If you didn't spend all your time bitching about Dogs, they probably wouldn't say anything.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harrymuffin Mon May 05, 2014 11:52 am

Raggamuffin is known to do this on all forums.

She has to make everything about herself. Hijacking threads is a passion.
harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 11:52 am

Anyway, Ben is now officially a ... oh, it's censored here. He's the "C" word according to Catman.  Shocked 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 11:53 am

harrymuffin wrote:

She has to make everything about herself.  Hijacking threads is a passion.

Is that why you followed me over here?  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 05, 2014 11:54 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Well,did you?

My last word on this,I have no reason to doubt what Shell says,where as I have seen you and your OH lie constantly,so I know you and your pals are liars,you have a track record.

Also is Edna does 'turn on me'as you claimed yesterday I just won't post over there anymore,it's pretty simple.But so far Edna has been very polite and I can only speak how I find.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 11:56 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

My last word on this,I have no reason to doubt what Shell says,where as I have seen you and your OH lie constantly,so I know you and your pals are liars,you have a track record.

Also is Edna does 'turn on me'as you claimed yesterday I just won't post over there anymore,it's pretty simple.But so far Edna has been very polite and I can only speak how I find.

That's because you don't know what a foul liar Shell is. She is the one who abused my mother. The evidence is on BF - if you care to find it.  Cool 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harrymuffin Mon May 05, 2014 11:57 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
harrymuffin wrote:

She has to make everything about herself.  Hijacking threads is a passion.

I follow no one. You're very well known on Forums for your hijacking.

I've read the comments you've made to Fluffybunny here, and other threads, you have done nothing but dig at her.

harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 11:58 am

harrymuffin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I follow no one.  You're very well known on Forums for your hijacking.  

I've read the comments you've made to Fluffybunny here, and other threads,  you have done nothing but dig at her.

Sure you didn't follow me over here ...

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 05, 2014 11:59 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I don't really care what they say. If you didn't spend all your time bitching about Dogs, they probably wouldn't say anything.

I don't care what they say either anymore Ragga but you should read the hatred and passion from these anonymous women,its quite disturbing.

I agree with you about normal posters,but some of the guests are indeed fixated on me and I have no idea why.They turn a thread about Edna into a thread about me.If I am not posting they will wonder why i'm not saying anything.If I do say something,no matter how inoffensive,it becomes the most important thing in the world.

If you do know the identities of these women maybe you will understand better than i what their obsession is.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 12:02 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't care what they say either anymore Ragga but you should read the hatred and passion from these anonymous women,its quite disturbing.

I agree with you about normal posters,but some of the guests are indeed fixated on me and I have no idea why.They turn a thread about Edna into a thread about me.If I am not posting they will wonder why i'm not saying anything.If I do say something,no matter how inoffensive,it becomes the most important thing in the world.

If you do know the identities of these women maybe you will understand better than i what their obsession is.

If they're guests, I don't know who they are, or even what their gender is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 05, 2014 12:05 pm

Oh, and BBF pretty much accused me of having child porn on my computer. I wonder if anyone thinks that's true.  Shocked 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Mon May 05, 2014 12:09 pm

:asboredas: 
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next