NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've deleted Catman's account at his request

+16
harrymuffin
veya_victaous
Fred Moletrousers
Stephenmarra
harvesmom
Tommy Monk
Original Quill
David
scrat
Fluffyx
jaded fox
eddie
Eilzel
nicko
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
20 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I've deleted Catman's account at his request - Page 3 Empty I've deleted Catman's account at his request

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 03, 2014 10:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

I will be saving screen shots from our PMs in case proof of this is needed later.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

I've deleted Catman's account at his request - Page 3 Empty Re: I've deleted Catman's account at his request

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 8:39 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And what if he carried on - and on and on and on in virtually every thread and all over other forums?

You behave exactly the same, thread after thread you have gone after Fluff.   What's your excuse?

No I haven't. It's her who does that. I've only done it once when she was blatantly moaning about another forum - thinly disguised as "concern" for women in general.  Razz 

She's the same person as she is elsewhere, so she gets absolutely no benefit of the doubt from me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

I've deleted Catman's account at his request - Page 3 Empty Re: I've deleted Catman's account at his request

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 8:40 pm

Let us not forget that Sassy sat there and said nothing when one of the admin said they hoped that GIG died of cancer. So much for her "empathy".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 8:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:There is an old saying that springs to mind....
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

Or people who are pissed of their heads on vodka shouldn't cry when their abuse gets thrown back at them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 8:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Rags, have you ever worked with people with mental health problems?   I did for a year.   The one thing it taught me was, yes, you do have to treat people with mental health problems differently, because they can't handle things that other people can.   Now, I don't expect you to treat him any differently, because your empathy button seems to be missing and anyway, you don't really know about his personal situation.   However, anyone who does, knows he is going to overreact to attacks, and knows that there are certain subjects he is particularly likely to which he is definitely likely to cause him to overreact.   The fact that they then chose those subjects, on purpose, to attack him with and whine about him reacting, shows malice and viciousness and a liking for inflicting pain on someone more vulnerable than they are.

You think I should have empathy for a person who says that I should shove a crucifix in a private place? You think I should have empathy for a person who sticks their nose into my private life, lies about it, and abuses me over and over again about it? You think I should have empathy for a person who constantly abuses me about my faith and then laughs about it?

I don't think so.

You won't understand this at all but depsite everything you have said to me I have empathy for you.

My Sarah Connor reference earlier was an implication that you are a cyborg,a bit crass I readily admit but you see to have some sociopathic qualities (no,I don't mean 'you're nuts' before you fly off the handle) i.e you don't seem to experience many feelings yourself and are bereft of empathy.Many people are like this and I think it may explain why you think people are being 'wum's' when they display emotion.

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 8:45 pm

Shady wrote:Good evening Folks.

So Phils left but he'll be back.

Does anyone actually have concrete knowledge that Catty is suffering from a mental disorder?

Do any of you have concrete knowledge that Dougie even exists?

All his talk of Dougie having HIV and Catty having property in Spain...anyone have concrete knowledge that those things are true?

For what it's worth,I usually enjoyed reading his posts........they were disgusting.....but so are many of mine.And even though his posts were so bad,they were really interesting.Mad....but interesting.

BUMP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 8:47 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You think I should have empathy for a person who says that I should shove a crucifix in a private place? You think I should have empathy for a person who sticks their nose into my private life, lies about it, and abuses me over and over again about it? You think I should have empathy for a person who constantly abuses me about my faith and then laughs about it?

I don't think so.

You won't understand this at all but depsite everything you have said to me I have empathy for you.

My Sarah Connor reference earlier was an implication that you are a cyborg,a bit crass I readily admit but you see to have some sociopathic qualities (no,I don't mean 'you're nuts' before you fly off the handle) i.e you don't seem to experience many feelings yourself and are bereft of empathy.Many people are like this and I think it may explain why you think people are being 'wum's' when they display emotion.

Says the person who sits there obsessing over and over about someone on another forum.  ::smthg:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 8:49 pm

Shady wrote:
Shady wrote:Good evening Folks.

So Phils left but he'll be back.

Does anyone actually have concrete knowledge that Catty is suffering from a mental disorder?

Do any of you have concrete knowledge that Dougie even exists?

All his talk of Dougie having HIV and Catty having property in Spain...anyone have concrete knowledge that those things are true?

For what it's worth,I usually enjoyed reading his posts........they were disgusting.....but so are many of mine.And even though his posts were so bad,they were really interesting.Mad....but interesting.

BUMP.

I have no reason to doubt him.I have only spoken to him briefly but why would he lie about such things??

You told me you have a daughter Shady and I believe you,I didn't suspect you of lying.Why suspect Catman?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 8:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You behave exactly the same, thread after thread you have gone after Fluff.   What's your excuse?

No I haven't. It's her who does that. I've only done it once when she was blatantly moaning about another forum - thinly disguised as "concern" for women in general.  Razz 

She's the same person as she is elsewhere, so she gets absolutely no benefit of the doubt from me.

... I've never seen fluffy try to antagonise anyone or are you accusing her of something else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 8:51 pm

lovedust wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

... I've never seen fluffy try to antagonise anyone or are you accusing her of something else?

://?roflmao?/: 

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 8:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Says the person who sits there obsessing over and over about someone on another forum.  ::smthg:: 

Ragga,your OH's forum obsession with me is a wonder to behold.There is some truly shocking stuff wrote by both forums but my mild posts seem to get the most attention just because it's me posting.

Stop dragging other forums into it,you lecture everyone else not to!  cheers 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 8:52 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Shady wrote:

BUMP.

I have no reason to doubt him.I have only spoken to him briefly but why would he lie about such things??

You told me you have a daughter Shady and I believe you,I didn't suspect you of lying.Why suspect Catman?

You ask a good question but it doesn't answer mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 8:55 pm

lovedust wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ragga is referring to a feud elsewhere even though she lectures other people if they dare mention other forums. Rolling Eyes 

Ragga accuses me of being a prostitute every other day on here and I just put up with it because I know that's the way she is.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Sun May 04, 2014 8:55 pm

So we are all meant to sit there and take abuse off Phil because he has mental problems? If he is that bad then take his bloody lap top off him and stop him spewing bile all over the internet. Of course he is blaming Nems, she gives him back as good as she gets that's all, and he doesn't like that. Why should anyone have to take the insults that she takes? And Ben will be blamed just because...well..he's there.

Phil will be back anyway because he wont find any other forum that will take the abuse he dishes out. Or members that will stand for it because they feel sorry for him.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 8:55 pm

[quote="Shady"]
FluffyBunny wrote:

You ask a good question but it doesn't answer mine.[/quote

What sort of proof do you want?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 8:56 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ragga,your OH's forum obsession with me is a wonder to behold.There is some truly shocking stuff wrote by both forums but my mild posts seem to get the most attention just because it's me posting.

Is your pimp out getting some more business for you tonight?  Razz 

You are a disgusting shit stirrer, and a friend of stalkers. You deserve everything you get.  Cool 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 8:57 pm

harvesmom wrote:So we are all meant to sit there and take abuse off Phil because he has mental problems? If he is that bad then take his bloody lap top off him and stop him spewing bile all over the internet. Of course he is blaming Nems, she gives him back as good as she gets that's all, and he doesn't like that. Why should anyone have to take the insults that she takes? And Ben will be blamed just because...well..he's there.

Phil will be back anyway because he wont find any other forum that will take the abuse he dishes out. Or members that will stand for it because they feel sorry for him.

Exactly. He could start by laying off the vodka.

I don't feel sorry for him. He has hounded me all over several forums - from which he's been subsequently banned. He only has one left at the moment, but he'll be fine there as the "inhabitants" are just as disgusting as he is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 8:58 pm

Many of us feel for Phil and Doug and offered support over some years despite being slapped hard when things aren't going well  Sad 

There is a lot of blame being laid in this thread along with much hypocrisy.  I am full of admiration as far as Les and David go.  They suffered some of the worst abuse I've seen since coming online yet they have found it in their hearts to forgive Phil; I'm not sure I could in their circumstances.

I hope Phil is ok, I think much of what has happened recently is as a result of him being dragged into an argument which wasn't his to fight.  People should fight their own battles, using others particularly those with the kind of problems and challenges Phil has on a day to day basis is out of order.

As for posters who should know better, who know the circumstances of others, who should be ashamed...well you know who you are and yet you question others?   No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 9:00 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Shady wrote:

You ask a good question but it doesn't answer mine.[/quote

What sort of proof do you want?

.....Concrete.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 9:01 pm

feelthelove wrote:Many of us feel for Phil and Doug and offered support over some years despite being slapped hard when things aren't going well  Sad 

There is a lot of blame being laid in this thread along with much hypocrisy.  I am full of admiration as far as Les and David go.  They suffered some of the worst abuse I've seen since coming online yet they have found it in their hearts to forgive Phil; I'm not sure I could in their circumstances.

I hope Phil is ok, I think much of what has happened recently is as a result of him being dragged into an argument which wasn't his to fight.  People should fight their own battles, using others particularly those with the kind of problems and challenges Phil has on a day to day basis is out of order.

As for posters who should know better, who know the circumstances of others, who should be ashamed...well you know who you are and yet you question others?   No

I stayed out of most of Phil's threads on purpose, so don't give me that and don't try and make it about anything but what it was. Nems knew exactly what buttons she was pressing, and she kept on doing it even when Phil was not posting to her. She was revelling in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 9:01 pm

... You made up that Fluff is a prostitute??

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:02 pm

lovedust wrote:

I see her "victim" status has got to you.  ://?roflmao?/: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:03 pm

feelthelove wrote:Many of us feel for Phil and Doug and offered support over some years despite being slapped hard when things aren't going well  Sad 

What was he dragged into? He usually dragged himself into things which were not his business.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 9:06 pm

Sassy wrote:

I stayed out of most of Phil's threads on purpose, so don't give me that and don't try and make it about anything but what it was.   Nems knew exactly what buttons she was pressing, and she kept on doing it even when Phil was not posting to her.   She was revelling in it.

But he did used to support the BNP though,didn't he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 9:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Answer the question Ragga.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:09 pm

He used to be fine on Dogs forum. He was even a mod there at one point and he had his own section. He disappeared and when he came back he was totally awful, so something must have happened in the meantime.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:09 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Answer the question Ragga.

Or what? Will you go and start yet another whining thread on Bitchfest?  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
lovedust wrote:

No the fact it's a fib has got to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:10 pm

lovedust wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You haven't seen her website obviously.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:12 pm

Fluffy likes to make "jokes" about men raping other men.  No 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 9:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

You are a disgusting shit stirrer, and a friend of stalkers. You deserve everything you get.  Cool 

I actually believe that you believe this.

Unfortunately for you nothing 'i get' from you're OH's forum is true or valid , so I'm no longer getting any abuse because what is said on there is so laughable.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Fluffy likes to make "jokes" about men raping other men.  No 

That was because your OH said he hoped I choke to death on a 'punter's dick'

I tend to take death threats seriously you see.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:13 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I actually believe that you believe this.

Unfortunately for you nothing 'i get' from you're OH's forum is true or valid , so I'm no longer getting any abuse because what is said on there is so laughable.

Oh of course - you don't read it any more, right?  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:14 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Fluffy likes to make "jokes" about men raping other men.  No 

Threat? It sounds more like wishful thinking to me.

So you make "jokes" about rape because you didn't like what he said. That's a bit sad.  No 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 9:15 pm

Sassy wrote:

I stayed out of most of Phil's threads on purpose, so don't give me that and don't try and make it about anything but what it was.   Nems knew exactly what buttons she was pressing, and she kept on doing it even when Phil was not posting to her.   She was revelling in it.

........and to think you were once her closest friend, what about the buttons he was pressing?  You know Nems better than most you know how she would have felt about all of this.  Don't you think that Phil's anger with Nems was more about your anger with her that his?????  They hurt each other yes I will admit.  You accuse people of not having empathy yet you choose to cause someone you claimed to care about deeply so much pain  No

Nems is vulnerable too, you know her circumstances, just because she doesn't share it online doesn't mean she hasn't a lot to cope with.  You should take a look at yourself Sass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 9:19 pm

lovedust wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

As Ragga is determined to have everyone disaprove of me (and turn a thread about Phil into one about me...!) I used to make topless videos on a mobile site.

But I have never been paid for sex.I am not a prostitute. According to ragga and her friends on her OH's site I am a post op transexual who is really living in a mental institution.They also spread rumours that I am unable to have children and my OH is fictional.

I don't really want to get into the sordid unseemly nonsense that goes on over there because its just pityful cyberbullying and has no place on this forum or on this thread.

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 9:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

So you make "jokes" about rape because you didn't like what he said. That's a bit sad.  No 

I don't really wish anything bad happened to Stooo Ragga,i was upset and furious after reading his remark.

I was shocked that he wished death on me and also that he called me a prostitute,Infact all he ever refers to me as is 'the whore'.

Can we get back on topic please?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:22 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
lovedust wrote:

As Ragga is determined to have everyone disaprove of me (and turn a thread about Phil into one about me...!) I used to make topless videos on a mobile site.

But I have never been paid for sex.I am not a prostitute. According to ragga and her friends on her OH's site I am a post op transexual who is really living in a mental institution.They also spread rumours that I am unable to have children and my OH is fictional.

I don't really want to get into the sordid unseemly nonsense that goes on over there because its just pityful cyberbullying and has no place on this forum or on this thread.

I never said you were a post op tranny, I never said you lived in an institution, and I never said anything about children or lack of them - stop lying.

You sit there on a forum where people stalk others, accuse their deceased parents of being paedophiles - and living relatives as well, and post the most disgusting things, and you condone all of it. You make "jokes" about rape.

You're disgusting.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:23 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't really wish anything bad happened to Stooo Ragga,i was upset and furious after reading his remark.

I was shocked that he wished death on me and also that he called me a prostitute,Infact all he ever refers to me as is 'the whore'.

He said it because you were condoning the disgusting attacks on his late father. You sit here talking about "vulnerable" people but you think nothing of that shower of shit saying that my friend's father was a paedophile.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 9:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Given her website doesn't offer prostitution services it sounds like a fib either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

He said it because you were condoning the disgusting attacks on his late father. You sit here talking about "vulnerable" people but you think nothing of that shower of shit saying that my friend's father was a paedophile.

Ragga.please,I have never SEEN any attacks on his late father!Where,no one mentions it on BF that I have seen.

If other people have done these awful things (and that's a big IF because you have a track record for fibbing) why can't Stooo take it up with the people who say these things,not me?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:29 pm

lovedust wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Given her website doesn't offer prostitution services it sounds like a fib either way.

I don't give a stuff. Go and tell someone who cares about the horrible cow.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:30 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ragga.please,I have never SEEN any attacks on his late father!Where,no one mentions it on BF that I have seen.

If other people have done these awful things (and that's a big IF because you have a track record for fibbing) why can't Stooo take it up with the people who say these things,not me?

Crap - utter crap. You're glued to the place like you're glued to Dogs. You read it and you condoned it. You suck up to those arseholes all the time. Well as far as I'm concerned, you're total scum.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Sun May 04, 2014 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 9:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I never said you were a post op tranny, I never said you lived in an institution, and I never said anything about children or lack of them - stop lying.

You sit there on a forum where people stalk others, accuse their deceased parents of being paedophiles - and living relatives as well, and post the most disgusting things, and you condone all of it. You make "jokes" about rape.

You're disgusting.

Ragga I made ONE tasteless comment because your OH saw fit to say he hopes I choke to death and call me a prostitute.
I do believe I am well within my rights.

He is disgusting and that is the real truth here.
Now leave me alone please,
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 9:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Crap - utter crap. You're glued to the place like you're glued to Dogs. You read it and you condoned it. You suck up to those arseholes all the time. Well as far I'm concerned, you're total scum.

Ok then I'll be honest with you.I think you,and your OH are scum.
I haven't seen anything relating to his late father and I certainly would not condone that.

I think you and him are bullies and liars who twist and distort and play with people's feelings for fun.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:33 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're disgusting.

Ragga I made ONE tasteless comment because your OH saw fit to say he hopes I choke to death and call me a prostitute.
I do believe I am well within my rights.

He is disgusting and that is the real truth here.
Now leave me alone please,

No. You shit stir, and I'll reply.

Now go and suck up to poor "vulnerable" Phil, but don't forget to read all the disgusting crap on there.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:34 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Crap - utter crap. You're glued to the place like you're glued to Dogs. You read it and you condoned it. You suck up to those arseholes all the time. Well as far I'm concerned, you're total scum.

Ok then I'll be honest with you.I think you,and your OH are scum.
I haven't seen anything relating to his late father and I certainly would not condone that.

I think you and him are bullies and liars who twist and distort and play with people's feelings for fun.

Haven't seen it? What a lying cow you are. Your opinion of me is not relevant because you're the lowest of the low. Do crawl back under your rock, and take your pimp with you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 9:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
lovedust wrote:

There's no arguing with "reasoning" like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 9:36 pm

gawd...will you two get a room.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:37 pm

lovedust wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There's no arguing with "reasoning" like this.

I don't like Fluffy, and I have good reason. Get over it.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Sun May 04, 2014 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 9:38 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Sassy wrote:

........and to think you were once her closest friend, what about the buttons he was pressing?  You know Nems better than most you know how she would have felt about all of this.  Don't you think that Phil's anger with Nems was more about your anger with her that his?????  They hurt each other yes I will admit.  You accuse people of not having empathy yet you choose to cause someone you claimed to care about deeply so much pain  No

Nems is vulnerable too, you know her circumstances, just because she doesn't share it online doesn't mean she hasn't a lot to cope with.  You should take a look at yourself Sass.

No FTL, you should take a look at yourself. Phils anger to do with me? You are seriously off your rocker. He was angry about being called a scrounger and the things that were said about Doug. You do like to think that everything is to do with me don't you. She doesn't have any more to cope with than I do, and that didn't stop you did it?

As to her, or you, being a friend, you obviously weren't, or you wouldn't have carried on like you did, so I'm afraid that simply doesn't wash. If she was that worried about what Phil was saying, she could have simply stopped posting to him, instead of deliberately going out of her way to stir him up. You should take a long hard look at yourself and the fact that you just love to make everything about me. As i said, I deliberately stayed out of Phil's threads, to the point he got upset and thought I wasn't talking to him, and said so in one of the threads.

You are so up yourself and so desperately wanting to look like Miss Sugar and Spice that you just have to keep on and on and on. Frankly, I couldn't give a monkey's arse about either of you, because you were both fake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next