NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've deleted Catman's account at his request

+16
harrymuffin
veya_victaous
Fred Moletrousers
Stephenmarra
harvesmom
Tommy Monk
Original Quill
David
scrat
Fluffyx
jaded fox
eddie
Eilzel
nicko
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
20 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I've deleted Catman's account at his request - Page 4 Empty I've deleted Catman's account at his request

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 03, 2014 10:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

I will be saving screen shots from our PMs in case proof of this is needed later.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

I've deleted Catman's account at his request - Page 4 Empty Re: I've deleted Catman's account at his request

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Ok then I'll be honest with you.I think you,and your OH are scum.
I haven't seen anything relating to his late father and I certainly would not condone that.

I think you and him are bullies and liars who twist and distort and play with people's feelings for fun.

Haven't seen it? What a lying cow you are. Your opinion of me is not relevant because you're the lowest of the low. Do crawl back under your rock, and take your pimp with you.

I'm not lying Ragga,I promise you I have not seen anything about Stooo's dad.

I have seen your OH threatening to urinate on the graves of other people's loved ones though,that I have seen.

You shouldn't bring up all this murky business because what you and your OH say is far worse than what is said to you.You only reveal yourself to be a bully and a liar.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

I've deleted Catman's account at his request - Page 4 Empty Re: I've deleted Catman's account at his request

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:42 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Haven't seen it? What a lying cow you are. Your opinion of me is not relevant because you're the lowest of the low. Do crawl back under your rock, and take your pimp with you.

I have seen your OH threatening to urinate on the graves of other people's loved ones though,that I have seen.

You shouldn't bring up all this murky business because what you and your OH say is far worse than what is said to you.You only reveal yourself to be a bully and a liar.

You didn't see someone say they were going to throw some used tampons on his dad's grave then? Strange really as you posted in that thread - lying cow. You haven't seen people on there call his father a paedo? Lying cow.

Just do one. I know you're good at this "Miss Innocent" act but you don't fool me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 9:42 pm

lovedust wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't give a stuff. Go and tell someone who cares about the horrible cow.

There's no arguing with "reasoning" like this.

That's the way she is. It will never change,I feel sorry for her these days.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:43 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
lovedust wrote:

There's no arguing with "reasoning" like this.

I don't feel sorry for you. I hope you rot ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 9:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

You didn't see someone say they were going to throw some used tampons on his dad's grave then? Strange really as you posted in that thread - lying cow. You haven't seen people on there call his father a paedo? Lying cow.

Just do one. I know you're good at this "Miss Innocent" act but you don't fool me.

No i didn't! Ragga its not an 'innocent act',I make mistakes and admit to them nor do I read all the posts in any given thread at all times.

If someone made a disgusting remark like that I do not condone it.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:45 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No i didn't! Ragga its not an 'innocent act',I make mistakes and admit to them nor do I read all the posts in any given thread at all times.

Piss off - liar.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Well unforunatly for you,my ankle aside,I'm in good health and so is my OH and loved ones so i'm not....rotting.

That you feel this amount of hatred is a bit upsetting because I don't hate you.I don't like you very much but I think you're troubled.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 9:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Piss off - liar.

You're the only liar here.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:48 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well unforunatly for you,my ankle aside,I'm in good health and so is my OH and loved ones so i'm not....rotting.

That you feel this amount of hatred is a bit upsetting because I don't hate you.I don't like you very much but I think you're troubled.

I think you're sick ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:49 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Piss off - liar.

Awww, what's up? Don't you like me pointing out that you're part of a gang of twats who call someone's father a paedo?

Shame on you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 9:49 pm

Sassy wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

........and to think you were once her closest friend, what about the buttons he was pressing?  You know Nems better than most you know how she would have felt about all of this.  Don't you think that Phil's anger with Nems was more about your anger with her that his?????  They hurt each other yes I will admit.  You accuse people of not having empathy yet you choose to cause someone you claimed to care about deeply so much pain  No

Nems is vulnerable too, you know her circumstances, just because she doesn't share it online doesn't mean she hasn't a lot to cope with.  You should take a look at yourself Sass.

No FTL, you should take a look at yourself.  Phils anger to do with me?   You are seriously off your rocker.   He was angry about being called a scrounger and the things that were said about Doug.   You do like to think that everything is to do with me don't you.   She doesn't have any more to cope with than I do, and that didn't stop you did it?

As to her, or you, being a friend, you obviously weren't, or you wouldn't have carried on like you did, so I'm afraid that simply doesn't wash.    If she was that worried about what Phil was saying, she could have simply stopped posting to him, instead of deliberately going out of her way to stir him up.   You should take a long hard look at yourself and the fact that you just love to make everything about me.   As i said, I deliberately stayed out of Phil's threads, to the point he got upset and thought I wasn't talking to him, and said so in one of the threads.

You are so up yourself and so desperately wanting to look like Miss Sugar and Spice that you just have to keep on and on and on.   Frankly, I couldn't give a monkey's arse about either of you, because you were both fake.

Everyone is off their rocker apart from you aren't they Sassy.  Everyone is wrong apart from you, you are right every single time.  You are never guilty of hurting anyone, making a mistake, being wrong.

I doubt you could find anyone online or otherwise who would accuse me of being up myself.  Give Nems a break, you've hurt her enough  Sad 

As for me being Miss Sugar and Spice, I noticed Phil's comments to me.  No one else refers to me in that way so who is being vindictive????

As for your obsession with Quill, we've all seen enough.  Leave the poor guy alone.  You've moved on with your life and have much to look forward to and enjoy  cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 9:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I think you're sick ...

I think you're sick.
Clinically.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:51 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think you're sick ...

I think you're sick.
Clinically.

Oooooh, do you mean "vulnerable"?

://?roflmao?/: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 9:51 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No FTL, you should take a look at yourself.  Phils anger to do with me?   You are seriously off your rocker.   He was angry about being called a scrounger and the things that were said about Doug.   You do like to think that everything is to do with me don't you.   She doesn't have any more to cope with than I do, and that didn't stop you did it?

As to her, or you, being a friend, you obviously weren't, or you wouldn't have carried on like you did, so I'm afraid that simply doesn't wash.    If she was that worried about what Phil was saying, she could have simply stopped posting to him, instead of deliberately going out of her way to stir him up.   You should take a long hard look at yourself and the fact that you just love to make everything about me.   As i said, I deliberately stayed out of Phil's threads, to the point he got upset and thought I wasn't talking to him, and said so in one of the threads.

You are so up yourself and so desperately wanting to look like Miss Sugar and Spice that you just have to keep on and on and on.   Frankly, I couldn't give a monkey's arse about either of you, because you were both fake.

Everyone is off their rocker apart from you aren't they Sassy.  Everyone is wrong apart from you, you are right every single time.  You are never guilty of hurting anyone, making a mistake, being wrong.

I doubt you could find anyone online or otherwise who would accuse me of being up myself.  Give Nems a break, you've hurt her enough  Sad 

As for me being Miss Sugar and Spice, I noticed Phil's comments to me.  No one else refers to me in that way so who is being vindictive????

As for your obsession with Quill, we've all seen enough.  Leave the poor guy alone.  You've moved on with your life and have much to look forward to and enjoy  cheers

Whatever FTL, you see I don't give a fuck what you or Nems think, you are absolutely nothing to me now, and that was your doing, so live with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 9:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Awww, what's up? Don't you like me pointing out that you're part of a gang of twats who call someone's father a paedo?

Shame on you.

I haven't seen it and usually I would leave it there,but I'm going to take a tip from you.

I don't think that's even been said,you're making it up because you're a liar.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 9:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I think you're sick.
Clinically.

More predatory.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:52 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Shame on you.

I haven't seen it and usually I would leave it there,but I'm going to take a tip from you.

You wish I was making it up, but you know I'm not because you read it and turned a blind eye.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:53 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

More predatory.

Even better!  cheers 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 9:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

You wish I was making it up, but you know I'm not because you read it and turned a blind eye.

I haven't read it.If it exists pm me and tell me where it is.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 9:56 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Go and read it for yourself. Oh, and it was the admin there who said it - using a sock account of course. The stuff about the tampons is in the thread about banjos - the one you posted in.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Go and read it for yourself. Oh, and it was the admin there who said it - using a sock account of course. The stuff about the tampons is in the thread about banjos - the one you posted in.

Alright then,i will take a look.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 10:02 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I suppose you "missed" that disgusting blog about Claire as well.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 10:02 pm

Sassy wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Whatever FTL, you see I don't give a fuck what you or Nems think, you are absolutely nothing to me now, and that was your doing, so live with it.

Good, I'm happy for your all. Life is too short x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Ragga it was YOUR OH that wrote that blog about Claire!

Ok,onto the comment.I posted on page 1 of that thread,that comment is there but four pages later so no wonder I didn't see it.

Someone did make a vile comment I agree and EVERYONE said it was out of order and un acceptable.The admin did not condone that comment.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Ragga,this is my last word on this.I don't know all the history between the two forums and i don't know how it even all started or WHY everyone hates each other now.

I only know the gang mentality experienced on your OH's forum.

Now just drop this on here and let it go.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 10:12 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ok,onto the comment.I posted on page 1 of that thread,that comment is there but four pages later so no wonder I didn't see it.

Someone did make a vile comment I agree and EVERYONE said it was out of order and un acceptable.The admin did not condone that comment.

It was not Stooo. You really believe Edna and her filthy lies don't you? I shall laugh so much when she turns on you.  lol! 

Well now you've seen the comment, so you know the kind of people you're posting with. That should make you happy - what with you being such a skank.

Purr didn't think the comment was disgusting, but then he made revolting comments too - and him admin too.

By the way, it was him who called Stooo's dad a paedo. He also libelled another of Stooo's relatives.

Nice mates you have eh?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 10:13 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:Ragga,this is my last word on this.I don't know all the history between the two forums and i don't know how it even all started or WHY everyone hates each other now.

Well now you know what happens on that place you love so much, and now you know why I think you're skanky. It's probably also why Stooo thinks that too - although I don't want to put words into his mouth. You associate with scum, and that makes you scum as well.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sun May 04, 2014 10:14 pm

OK ! 4 pages on someone who will be back posting here within a fortnight . Slight overkill ?  confused
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun May 04, 2014 10:18 pm

I would suggest that you all remember the famous words of General Douglas MacArthur when he left the Philippines for Australia during World War Two.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 10:23 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:I would suggest that you all remember the famous words of General Douglas MacArthur when he left the Philippines for Australia during World War Two.

Was it something about cricket?  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sun May 04, 2014 10:24 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:I would suggest that you all remember the famous words of General Douglas MacArthur when he left the Philippines for Australia during World War Two.

Remember ?  Embarassed
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 10:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:Ragga,this is my last word on this.I don't know all the history between the two forums and i don't know how it even all started or WHY everyone hates each other now.

Well now you know what happens on that place you love so much, and now you know why I think you're skanky. It's probably also why Stooo thinks that too - although I don't want to put words into his mouth. You associate with scum, and that makes you scum as well.

I have just read your OH's forum and i am being called a worthless ---- and a worthless sack of shit and apparently I now have no genitals either.

It's sick,you're sick and you have been playing me like a fiddle.

Back on ignore you go. Rolling Eyes 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 10:28 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I have just read your OH's forum and i am being called a worthless ---- and a worthless sack of shit and apparently I now have no genitals either.

Good. Keep it that way. All the time you're on that cesspit called Bitchfest, you'll get no sympathy from me.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

It was not Stooo. You really believe Edna and her filthy lies don't you? I shall laugh so much when she turns on you.  lol! 

Well now you've seen the comment, so you know the kind of people you're posting with. That should make you happy - what with you being such a skank.

Purr didn't think the comment was disgusting, but then he made revolting comments too - and him admin too.

By the way, it was him who called Stooo's dad a paedo. He also libelled another of Stooo's relatives.

Nice mates you have eh?

Your mates are worse.
I think the people must be suffering from some sort of mental disorder,they are all quite mad.

Outside that absurd forum the rubbish spoken about me would just get laughed at.No one on here thinks i look revolting and 53 years old er because I don't  cheers 

Sorry but I think its a form of rabid jealousy,and your guest posters make a fool of themselves.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun May 04, 2014 10:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Cricket? An American? Good grief, the Americans don't "do" cricket!

What he said was "I shall return..."
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 10:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Good. Keep it that way. All the time you're on that cesspit called Bitchfest, you'll get no sympathy from me.

I would never accept anything from the likes of you,thankyou very much.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 10:32 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Nice mates you have eh?

Your mates are worse.
I think the people must be suffering from some sort of mental disorder,they are  all quite mad.

Outside that absurd forum the rubbish spoken about me would just get laughed at.No one on here thinks i look revolting and 53 years old er because I don't  cheers 

Sorry but I think its a form of rabid jealousy,and your guest posters make a fool of themselves.

Oh, you didn't put me on ignore then.  Laughing 

The old "jealousy" chestnut eh? It's just toooooo funny.  ::smthg:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 10:32 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I would never accept anything from the likes of you,thankyou very much.

Is your foe button not working?  ://?roflmao?/: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 10:32 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:

Remember ?  Embarassed

OK, ok, it was before your time youngster lol (actually it was before mine as well, I wasn't born until after the end of the war).   He said 'I shall return'!!!!

Last edited by Sassy on Sun May 04, 2014 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 10:33 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The Australians do though.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun May 04, 2014 10:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Your mates are worse.
I think the people must be suffering from some sort of mental disorder,they are  all quite mad.

I think the people on your site are jealous of anyone who is happy with themselves Ragga.You are a very insecure bunch,when all is said and done.

No you disgust me and you are going on ignore.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 04, 2014 10:38 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I think the people on your site are jealous of anyone who is happy with themselves Ragga.You are a very insecure bunch,when all is said and done.

The people on my site are very happy - not that you'd know because you're not a member.  ::D:: 

You must be a very unhappy person to befriend that shower of shit on Bitchfest.  Razz 

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sun May 04, 2014 10:42 pm

Sassy wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

Remember ?  Embarassed

OK, ok, it was before your time youngster lol (actually it was before mine as well, I wasn't born until after the end of the war).   He said 'I shall return'!!!!
Right , got it , profound and all that, but remember ?   gulp !  Shocked
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 10:44 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Right , got it , profound and all that, but remember ?   gulp !  Shocked

I guess at some point we all think of everyone else as the same age as we are when we can't actually see them. Bit of a shock for you though lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun May 04, 2014 10:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

The problem is...they "do" it too bloody well!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sun May 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The problem is...they "do" it too bloody well!

:aspffftas: Allegedly , in the recent past without a doubt ! but now ? Interesting times. Suspect
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon May 05, 2014 1:13 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The people on my site are very happy - not that you'd know because you're not a member.  ::D:: 

You must be a very unhappy person to befriend that shower of shit on Bitchfest.  Razz 

Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect Look Why don't you 2 solve this like Adults

I've deleted Catman's account at his request - Page 4 J1

Jello Fight
 bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

geek lol! 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon May 05, 2014 2:09 am

jaded fox wrote:Forgive the dumb American but, what does "scrounger" mean? Is it something like spaz which doesn't mean much here but is derogatory over there?

Dole Bludger... not sure if you got an equivalent in the USA but 'someone that lives of unemployment benefits with no intention of getting a job'
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon May 05, 2014 2:28 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Let us not forget that Sassy sat there and said nothing when one of the admin said they hoped that GIG died of cancer. So much for her "empathy".

No, I said I hope anyone peddling FALSE cancer treatments to Cancer suffers, gets Cancer and dies from it.
Not My Fault GIG fits into the Category  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

You're so full of Shit Ragga  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  t

I hope Fluffy Smashes You in the Jello Fight
 ::hndbg:: ::hndbg:: ::hndbg:: ::hndbg:: ::hndbg:: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 05, 2014 6:15 am

Are we now to start assuming that anybody who doesn't jump into a thread and state their disagreement with something agrees with it?

Because I can find a bunch of truly shitty things that were said to practically every member here that apparently every other member here supports, if that's the case ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next