NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to our gay posters, just a little fun..

+2
Ben Reilly
gerber
6 posters

Go down

to our gay posters, just a little fun.. Empty to our gay posters, just a little fun..

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:41 pm

would you accept a proven gay cure for 1 million pounds... Smile 

Back to top Go down

to our gay posters, just a little fun.. Empty Re: to our gay posters, just a little fun..

Post by gerber Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:43 pm

HF

Not nice, it is like asking a true blonde to change colour, a Muslim to attend a Synagogue and me to run a marathon.....

Non possible
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

to our gay posters, just a little fun.. Empty Re: to our gay posters, just a little fun..

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:45 pm

its just a bit of fun gerber... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:55 pm

it would be a cure that definitely worked...just in case you wern't sure...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:12 pm

no one care to answer...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:20 pm

Would you accept a million pounds in exchange for taking a pill that would make you gay for one year with no other side effects, and you were guaranteed to go back to being straight at the end of the year?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:21 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Would you accept a million pounds in exchange for taking a pill that would make you gay for one year with no other side effects, and you were guaranteed to go back to being straight at the end of the year?

please start your own thread....

my question is my question...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:24 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Would you accept a million pounds in exchange for taking a pill that would make you gay for one year with no other side effects, and you were guaranteed to go back to being straight at the end of the year?

please start your own thread....

my question is my question...

::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:would you accept a proven gay cure for 1 million pounds... Smile 

so controversial

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:37 pm

thats depends on whether i, going to be the bender or the sender??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:would you accept a proven gay cure for 1 million pounds... Smile 

...oh God, please make me as cool as JD...

GOD= wish denied. Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:22 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

thats depends on whether i, going to be the bender or the sender??

You wouldn't know until it happened, but considering your personality, you seem like a bottom to me Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:40 am

would intolerant deranged ignorant people take a Million dollar cure to make them Kind Good people.  tongue 

this is stupid, you can't cure a preference.
Would you take a Cure to your faith?

@Smelly
you seem to dislike giving...... I guess you would prefer to receive.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:42 am

veya_victaous wrote:would intolerant deranged ignorant people take a Million dollar cure to make them Kind Good people.   tongue 

@Smelly
you seem to dislike giving......  I guess you would prefer to receive.

That, and he also seems to greatly admire authoritative "daddy" types like Putin ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:33 am

would you take one million pounds for a cure from being a fucking douchebag god loving fucktard?
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:51 am

groomsy wrote:would you take one million pounds for a cure from being a fucking douchebag god loving fucktard?
Its a joke but you can't see that fucktard can you fucking douchebag  ::D::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:59 am

veya_victaous wrote:would intolerant deranged ignorant people take a Million dollar cure to make them Kind Good people.   tongue 

@Smelly
you seem to dislike giving......  I guess you would prefer to receive.
Do you read threads ????
This thread was made so everything is fair on this forum ffs , but nobody sees this do they, JD made a thread asking Christians if they would take a million pounds for having sex with the same sex partner .
That thread was made specifically to piss 2 Christians off on this forum to insult them and no other intention , oh i know its a bit of fun a goof around . When the goof is being taken out of the resident homosexuals everyone is in uproar but bollocks to the Christians they don't matter . 

I am sick to the high teeth of sitting here and having my faith constantly taken the piss out of , I have tolerated you wishing a slow and painful death on me for simply believing in alternative medicine and still you insist on finding something to cause a stir.

stuff the lot of you , your all hypocrites

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:28 am

@VOD
YES your are right Christian do not matter as they are EVIL.

You and your husband have made sure you do everything possible to make sure people Know what dumb evil hate filled people Christians are.

Don't want your fairytale taken the piss of? then fucking think of one that isn't so fucking ridiculous moron.

I am Sick of you Since When Have Christian EVER been fair to ANYONE you have no right to demand anything or expect anything but hate if you want to preach Christianity.

Why don't you try acting like Christ, turn the cheek and ask for Another insult like Jesus commanded you to hypocrite. Cant follow the teaching of Your own fucking faith and you think you should be able to preach that shit like it should be laws. Get fucked
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:44 am

@vod
You don't even realize how offensive you are
You think you can say 'i believe the bible is true' and no one should be offended.
read the Bible...
when you say that you are telling Me Ben Les Quill Catman and and Most of the planet that you think they should be TORTURED FOREVER because they don't believe in a Magic sky giant
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:51 am

jokes hahaha, jokes arent constantly bashing homosexual because you think the bible says its wrong

jokes are funny
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:34 am

mmmm this thread isn't considered jokey but this one was?..

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t3843-a-fun-question-to-our-Christians?highlight=Christians

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:40 am

veya_victaous wrote:@vod
You think you can say 'i believe the bible is true' and no one should be offended.
read the Bible...
when you say that you are telling Me Ben Les Quill Catman and and Most of the planet that you think they should be TORTURED FOREVER because they don't believe in a Magic sky giant
im not meaning to be offensive but imagine yourself being singled out all the time and don't say it isn't happening because it is. I have loads of patience but it does crack sometimes 

so what if i believe in God , i have every right to and if you don't believe it why keep going on about it 
 you should be happy just leave us alone who do believe it isn't much to ask for is it ?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:33 am

VOD(original) wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:@vod
read the Bible...
im not meaning to be offensive but imagine yourself being singled out all the time and don't say it isn't happening because it is. I have loads of patience but it does crack sometimes 

so what if i believe in God , i have every right to and if you don't believe it why keep going on about it 
 you should be happy just leave us alone who do believe it isn't much to ask for is it ?

You only have yourself and your husband to blame on this.

You start threads saying how good Christianity is and everyone who isn't a Christian will be condemned to hell so what else do you expect from fellow posters who are not Christian to say back to you? PRAISE you?

Think before you play the victim card.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:48 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

You start threads saying how good Christianity is and everyone who isn't a Christian will be condemned to hell so what else do you expect from fellow posters who are not Christian to say back to you? PRAISE you?

I don't start Christian threads actually i have probably only posted a few but generally i only join in on threads . Praise Jesus

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:59 am

@VOD
sorry it is not just you
but i am getting sick of the Christian bashing threads too they are boring.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:@VOD
sorry it is not just you
but i am getting sick of the Christian bashing threads too they are boring.

I don't make Christian threads or Islam threads , i post on some . 
I posted a thread about a little baby of 9 months charged with attempted for throwing stones at someone that's about it really .

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:05 am

*sigh*

So JD's thread was fine then? If he can make "fun" threads, so can anyone.

Get a grip people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:06 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

I'm a Christian too and I don't start threads about it. Kindly think about others before you start.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:16 am

veya_victaous wrote:@VOD
YES your are right Christian do not matter as they are EVIL.

You and your husband have made sure you do everything possible to make sure people Know what dumb evil hate filled people Christians are.

Don't want your fairytale taken the piss of? then fucking think of one that isn't so fucking ridiculous moron.

I am Sick of you Since When Have Christian EVER been fair to ANYONE you have no right to demand anything or expect anything but hate if you want to preach Christianity.

Why don't you try acting like Christ, turn the cheek and ask for Another insult like Jesus commanded you to hypocrite. Cant follow the teaching of Your own fucking faith and you think you should be able to preach that shit like it should be laws. Get fucked

Not that you'd want to generalise or anything - right?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:24 am

@ragga

I wouldn't be the first  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue 

Sorry I should know better than to post when angry about something entirely unforum related  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:45 am

VOD(original) wrote:
groomsy wrote:would you take one million pounds for a cure from being a fucking douchebag god loving fucktard?

very nicely put, Chrisp is a bit special...

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:51 am

VOD(original) wrote:

@groomsy
You champ ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: 
I didn't realize But Even I didn't mange to make VOD swear  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:58 am

veya_victaous wrote:

@groomsy
I didn't realize But Even I didn't mange to make VOD swear  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: 

yeah quite a feat, shows what a great poster groomsy really is....NOT...

but i think she was making a point so don't get too excited..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:00 pm

veya_victaous wrote:@ragga

Sorry I should know better than to post when angry about something entirely unforum related  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 

gays can't help condemning anyone that does not agree with them, makes you wonder why they like Islam..  Smile 

but they claim everyone should have equal rights odd really ..

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:10 pm

veya_victaous wrote:@ragga

gays can't help condemning anyone that does not agree with them, makes you wonder why they like Islam..  Smile 

Wait were you trying to make my point  Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect 

And for the record i am neither gay nor truly believe in equal rights ...... as i have said if you think the bible is true your vote shouldn't count  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz

(that goes for Koran or Torah too  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue )
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:17 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

@groomsy

is that sarcasm  Suspect  Does VOD have a mouth like a sailor  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:21 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

is that sarcasm  Suspect  Does VOD have a mouth like a sailor  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 

My wife is a beautiful lady, it is possible to wind her up but she is none the less a lady and puts up with far more from the queer gang goading than i would...

if you noticed she used his words..but of course you would be to thick too have noticed that.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:25 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

@groomsy

I repeated what he wrote i never swore lol, but its nice to know you are trying your best to goad me and make me swear lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:34 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

And for the record i am neither gay nor truly believe in equal rights ...... as i have said if you think the bible is true your vote shouldn't count  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz

(that goes for Koran or Torah too  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue )
lucky for mankind you don't make the rules  Laughing  ::D::  lol!  ://?roflmao?/:  :-:cawg:-:  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:*sigh*

Get a grip people.

I said that earlier, got ignored too  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:45 pm

Nems wrote:

Get a grip people.

As, it's a buggar being you Nems, I feel your pain Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:46 pm

Nems wrote:

Get a grip people.

The bigotry against Christians on this forum is getting a little tiresome, and it usually comes from those who claim to be "tolerant".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nems wrote:

The bigotry against Christians on this forum is getting a little tiresome, and it usually comes from those who claim to be "tolerant".

Not all bigotry is frowned upon here it seems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nems wrote:

that's usually the case, its the same that those who claim freedom of speech themselves would not allow others to say what they really think...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

that's usually the case, its the same that those who claim freedom of speech themselves would not allow others to say what they really think...
Good point it isn't free speech at all is it  Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:13 pm

VOD(original) wrote:

of course not the second you say something you do not like you are labelled phobic...bloody idiots.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:38 am

VOD(original) wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

lucky for mankind you don't make the rules  Laughing  ::D::  lol!  ://?roflmao?/:  :-:cawg:-:  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg::

And EVEN Luckier Christians Don't still, like I have shown they let 40 times more babies die and tortured and murdered anyone that was a freethinker. I would Deny you a vote, but when your kind were in charge you would have denied me my life.  pirat pirat pirat pirat 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:42 am

VOD(original) wrote:

of course not the second you say something you do not like you are labelled phobic...bloody idiots.. Smile 

freedom of speech does mean you don't get judged and labelled for your opinions, freedom of speech is the fact that you haven't had your posts deleted and account blocked.

Your free speech doesn't trump my free speech to tell you, your and idiot. And considering you keep telling me I am going to be tortured forever you get plenty of freedom to spout your idiocy too.  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down