NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are too many posters trying to outsmart each other?

4 posters

Go down

Are too many posters trying to outsmart each other? Empty Are too many posters trying to outsmart each other?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:39 am

..I've never been a straight A - level student myself, but some of the things I see posted make me laugh! Laughing 

I will acknowledge when someone has made a good logical post,wether I do it silently or acknowledge to on the board.

Often now we see some posters passing off their opinion as 'fact', and have then been upset when another poster has exposed their 'facts'.

Personal experience on some issues should also be taken into account, but that often depends upon the issue being discussed.

We should not always take into account that so and so along the road said this about that so that is the way it is and so it must be true.

It's really quite amusing how many ' experts' turn up on a forum when certain issues are being discussed! Laughing 

If I think someone is doing an 'along the road says so , then it must be true', then I may chip in to dismiss that and say leave it to the experts.

Having said all that, there definitely are a few on here who have first hand experience if an issue, or are just very savvy on the issue, or both.

.. And who I have the highest respect for, others just make me laugh. Laughing 

It's highly entertaining to watch  Laughing

Last edited by Joy Division on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Are too many posters trying to outsmart each other? Empty Re: Are too many posters trying to outsmart each other?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:46 am

..I've never been a straight A - level student myself,

Now, do you mean you weren't a straight A student, or a straight A - level student (which I don't understand)?

Either way, I just don't believe it JD!

Back to top Go down

Are too many posters trying to outsmart each other? Empty Re: Are too many posters trying to outsmart each other?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:53 am

BigAndy9 wrote:..I've never been a straight A - level student myself,

Now, do you mean you weren't a straight A student, or a straight A - level student (which I don't understand)?

Either way, I just don't believe it JD!

That was just an example Andy...when I was at school it was O' grades ...I only got one in Art, and I'm shite at that!..I mucked around too much at school, and very little interested me, I'm still a bit like that...I'm specific about what does interest me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:56 am

Which do you think you are Andy...an impresser or an amuser?...

Have a go, you might just get a surprise!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:10 am

Joy Division wrote:Which do you think you are Andy...an impresser or an amuser?...

Have a go, you might just get a surprise!

A grower not a show-er kind of thing eh?

Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:23 pm

Blimey, it's even hot in here Are too many posters trying to outsmart each other? Faint12 lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:48 pm

feelthelove wrote:Blimey, it's even hot in here Are too many posters trying to outsmart each other? Faint12 lol!

After the arguments of the past couple of days ftl, I think we're all after a bit of angry, make-up sex!

Go on Mr Catman and didge - you two first!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:50 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
feelthelove wrote:Blimey, it's even hot in here Are too many posters trying to outsmart each other? Faint12 lol!

After the arguments of the past couple of days ftl, I think we're all after a bit of angry, make-up sex!

pale ::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::rfth:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:52 pm

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

pale ::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::rfth:: 

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:15 pm

Chiling  Over the yard arm   Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:32 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Are too many posters trying to outsmart each other? What11 No one told me there was going to be angry make-up sex, I haven't argued with anyone Are too many posters trying to outsmart each other? Pfft229You could have told me Andy, you're off my christmas card list!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:37 pm

Best sex going.

Anyway, I thinks debate forums are all about OPINION so how can someone be wrong if it's an opinion?

Someone posts a story or a subject then we all say how we feel or think about it.

Can't be an expert in other people's opinions unless you're some kind of ego-maniac!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:45 pm

eddie wrote:Best sex going.

Anyway, I thinks debate forums are all about OPINION so how can someone be wrong if it's an opinion?

Someone posts a story or a subject then we all say how we feel or think about it.

Can't be an expert in other people's opinions unless you're some kind of ego-maniac!

You can be an expert on other peoples opinions, but only if they offend you!

My oh my....You have changed so much over the years, and such a shame  Sad ...I saw that coming, a few years ago though.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:51 pm

Catman wrote:

My oh my....You have changed so much over the years, and such a shame  Sad ...I saw that coming, a few years ago though.

What? You can't be an expert on someone else's opinîon because it's their opinion!
You can disagree with their opinion.

Very confused. Explain to me how you can be an expert on my opinion, and here it is:

In my opinion, I think it's better to eat sausages when they aren't burnt because they taste better in my opinion.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:58 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

What? You can't be an expert on someone else's opinîon because it's their opinion!

Very confused. Explain to me how you can be an expert on my opinion, and here it is:

In my opinion, I think it's better to eat sausages when they aren't burnt because they taste better in my opinion.

The question about your disagreement with Bee, which you failed to answer on a separate thread!

Perhaps, it comes across as a bit garbled, but my name is Catman, and i wear the fucking T shirt!  farao 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:19 am

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

Then your opinion is WRONG. I had some nicely burnt hot links with Sraracha sauce for dinner tonight and the afterglow remains.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:21 am

feelthelove wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Are too many posters trying to outsmart each other? What11 No one told me there was going to be angry make-up sex, I haven't argued with anyone Are too many posters trying to outsmart each other? Pfft229You could have told me Andy, you're off my christmas card list!

I think he's suggesting the make-up be with him and JD.  

While their off on that, you and I can sneak up to the barn loft, FTL.

xxx

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:01 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Then your opinion is WRONG. I had some nicely burnt hot links with Sraracha sauce for dinner tonight and the afterglow remains.

Mmmmmmm. Sausages.  Cool 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:02 am

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

The question about your disagreement with Bee, which you failed to answer on a separate thread!

Perhaps, it comes across as a bit garbled, but my name is Catman, and i wear the fucking T shirt!  farao 

Yes your post is garbled I've no idea what you're on about but at least your t-shirt is ironed.  cyclops 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:20 am

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

Yes your post is garbled I've no idea what you're on about but at least your t-shirt is ironed.   cyclops 

You are hypocritical, because you whine about the things that Bee says to you, but then whine about Drinky being banned, champion his return, even though he has been abusive to sassy, myself and Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I think he's suggesting the make-up be with him and JD.  

While their off on that, you and I can sneak up to the barn loft, FTL.

xxx

Ahh, I see! I'll be waiting Quill Are too many posters trying to outsmart each other? Peek_313Use the secret code Are too many posters trying to outsmart each other? Whispe17xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:55 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yes your post is garbled I've no idea what you're on about but at least your t-shirt is ironed.   cyclops 

You are hypocritical, because you whine about the things that Bee says to you, but then whine about Drinky being banned, champion his return, even though he has been abusive to sassy, myself and Ben.

I wanted to see if Ben accepted beekeeper sway of posting. I found he did.

I did not whine about drinky being banned I asked if a ban was a ban for life.

I can't ever remember championing his return.

But I'll take your word for all you've said, as you're never wrong, don't talk garbled and are hardly ever too pissed to remember what has been said.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:59 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

But I'll take your word for all you've said,  as you're never wrong, don't talk garbled and are hardly ever too pissed to remember what has been said.

You don't remember much then, you told Ben to stop being so silly and to reinstate Drinky, and i'm perfectly sober at the moment thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:59 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

But I'll take your word for all you've said,  as you're never wrong, don't talk garbled and are hardly ever too pissed to remember what has been said.

There's a big difference between tolerating something and liking it, remember!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:24 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

You don't remember much then, you told Ben to stop being so silly and to reinstate Drinky, and i'm perfectly sober at the moment thanks.

Ok apologies for having a go Phil it just seems you're always going on at me for something  Sad 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:33 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

Ok apologies for having a go Phil it just seems you're always going on at me for something  Sad 

I just read yours and others posts, then i comment.

There are no loyalties with me anymore.....My motto being 'say what you think'  ::D:: Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:22 am

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

I just read yours and others posts, then i comment.

There are no loyalties with me anymore.....My motto being 'say what you think'  ::D:: Razz

Yep, I will say what I think too.
Forum loyalties are non-existent tbh.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down