NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moody posters.

+4
Major
Victorismyhero
Ben Reilly
Syl
8 posters

Go down

Moody posters. Empty Moody posters.

Post by Syl Fri May 20, 2016 6:02 pm

Are you more prone to moody outbursts online than you are in real life....or are you a bad tempered b'stard come what may. Twisted Evil
Alternatively, does posting generally lighten your mood and detract from whatever irritations may be going on in RL? Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Moody posters. Empty Re: Moody posters.

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 6:29 pm

Oh, Nooooo you didn't ... Moody posters. Poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon 

And I thought that there were only 2 subjects that could get people so rabid so quickly: politics & religion...now there's a 3rd - law/Death Penalty/actual cases Moody posters. Thud-faint-smiley-emoticon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 20, 2016 6:36 pm

It depends -- sometimes real life is better, sometimes posting is an escape. But I guess it's going to be different for an admin than for a MIGS Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri May 20, 2016 7:03 pm

I'm THE most even tempered person you will ever meet.....

mad all the time Twisted Evil
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 20, 2016 7:09 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:It depends -- sometimes real life is better, sometimes posting is an escape. But I guess it's going to be different for an admin than for a MIGS Smile

Whats an MIGS....moronic, ignorant guest stalker?

Or something nice?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 20, 2016 7:11 pm

4EVER2 wrote:Oh, Nooooo you didn't ... Moody posters. Poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon 

And I thought that there were only 2 subjects that could get people so rabid so quickly: politics & religion...now there's a 3rd - law/Death Penalty/actual cases Moody posters. Thud-faint-smiley-emoticon

Didn't what? Moody posters. 2190311264 Moody posters. Smiley-face-angel-006
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 20, 2016 7:13 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I'm THE most even tempered person you will ever meet.....

mad all the time Twisted Evil

It's good to be consistent, at least people know where they stand.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Syl Fri May 20, 2016 7:36 pm

Stormee wrote:I am NOT moody but even tempud or I would retaliate to those who I perceive to be lying sh**stirring  assholes.

I'm not moody either. Less so on forums probably than anywhere else.
I find forums a nice distraction from rl problems....more stimulating than watching telly and usually more informative than reading a book.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 20, 2016 7:47 pm

Syl wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:It depends -- sometimes real life is better, sometimes posting is an escape. But I guess it's going to be different for an admin than for a MIGS Smile

Whats an MIGS....moronic, ignorant  guest stalker?

Or something nice?

MIGS is what we call all you people ... Smile It actually stands for Member In Good Standing.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 20, 2016 7:53 pm

I think I'm pretty even-tempered most of the time.
I can be a cow though sometimes.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 20, 2016 7:53 pm

Stormee wrote:Before computers as we know them Syl I loved reading and spent far more time outside..
When we move I am gonna start being more outside by the river.

Yeah....computers can severely limit our intake of fresh air that's for sure. Laughing

It will be lovely living near a river, when we are in Wales, it's right next to the sea, I don't even THINK about computering.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 20, 2016 7:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Syl wrote:

Whats an MIGS....moronic, ignorant  guest stalker?

Or something nice?

MIGS is what we call all you people ... Smile It actually stands for Member In Good Standing.

I have never heard of that....it's quite complimentary given some of the goings on. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 20, 2016 7:56 pm

Stormee wrote:Before computers as we know them Syl I loved reading and spent far more time outside..

I've been spending more and more time off the computer and I highly recommend it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat May 21, 2016 2:00 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I've been spending more and more time off the computer and I highly recommend it.

Yes and after weeks of social engagements preventing me going down to my farmhouse I was finally free to this weekend and bloody twisted my knee on Thursday bad enough to have Friday off and now I'm stuck in my granny flat resting a bung knee all weekend Sad

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat May 21, 2016 3:02 am

I think my online personality is a mix of my 'professional persona' and my 'hanging out with mates persona'.

At work i get called 'passionate' a lot which i think means he is a bastard but motivations are aligned to 'the core business' which makes it a good thing.

Outside of work, I am pretty rough but most of my mates are rougher... So probably toned down a little bit for online since i know most people aren't like that. i guess and example, it started as a joke but now just out of habit several of my mates say 'see you in hell' instead of goodbye to each other.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 3:03 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Ben_reilly wrote:
Yes and after weeks of social engagements preventing me going down to my farmhouse I was finally free to this weekend and bloody twisted my knee on Thursday bad enough to have Friday off and now I'm stuck in my granny flat resting a bung knee all weekend Sad
OOps, sorry to hear about your knee...those can quickly become a problem when you reach my age...take care flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 21, 2016 2:14 pm

veya_victaous wrote:I think my online personality is a mix of my 'professional persona' and my 'hanging out with mates persona'.

At work i get called 'passionate' a lot which i think means he is a bastard but motivations are aligned to 'the core business' which makes it a good thing.

Outside of work, I am pretty rough but most of my mates are rougher... So probably toned down a little bit for online since i know most people aren't like that. i guess and example, it started as a joke but now just out of habit several of my mates say 'see you in hell' instead of goodbye to each other.

Laughing

Whats the Australian definition of 'Rough'?

It's proabably different to the English one.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat May 21, 2016 3:23 pm

4EVER, wait till you reach my age, you'll wonder if you'v got any thing left that works!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 21, 2016 3:50 pm

nicko wrote:4EVER,   wait till you reach my age,   you'll wonder if you'v got any thing left that works!

Well for a start your brain, sense of humour, typing fingers and sight still work....so that's all good.

Re knees, I had a full knee replacement a couple of years ago...odd how knees are often the first thing to give up.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 4:47 pm

nicko wrote:4EVER,   wait till you reach my age,   you'll wonder if you'v got any thing left that works!

Right now, at this stage in my life ...I'm wondering if I won't be totally comatose if I should live so long.  Suspect  

BTW - the last bone density scan I had ...the doctor had to ask me 'what horrible wreck had I been in that so many bones were broken?' ...silly Dr., assumed that they had happened all at one time, not over the life span! Razz  Wink

Syl, over here ...unless you have a real 'PRIMO' health care provider - Medicare won't pay for knee replacement for anyone under 65; those 'NON-DOCTOR' making humans think we don't need them to get around.  And the surgeons just grind their teeth from frustration, because by that time the hips are worn and need tending too! Moody posters. 2396444674

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 21, 2016 5:21 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

Right now, at this stage in my life ...I'm wondering if I won't be totally comatose if I should live so long.  Suspect  

BTW - the last bone density scan I had ...the doctor had to ask me 'what horrible wreck had I been in that so many bones were broken?' ...silly Dr., assumed that they had happened all at one time, not over the life span! Razz  Wink

Syl, over here ...unless you have a real 'PRIMO' health care provider - Medicare won't pay for knee replacement for anyone under 65; those 'NON-DOCTOR' making humans think we don't need them to get around.  And the surgeons just grind their teeth from frustration, because by that time the hips are worn and need tending too! Moody posters. 2396444674
That's harsh. Sometimes knee joints are ruined if people have done lots of physical sport...it's not only an age thing.
People knock the NHS....I don't think they realise how good it is a lot of the time.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat May 21, 2016 9:40 pm

Stormee, a lot can happen in 2 years!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 10:03 pm

nicko wrote:Stormee, a lot can happen in 2 years!

EXACTLY ~~~ verbatim, what I just told an old neighbor that had stopped by earlier today; they asked why I had the cane ..."a lot can happen in 2 years!" No

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun May 22, 2016 1:26 am

eddie wrote:I think I'm pretty even-tempered most of the time.
I can be a cow though sometimes.

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin angel
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun May 22, 2016 2:47 am

Syl wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:I think my online personality is a mix of my 'professional persona' and my 'hanging out with mates persona'.

Laughing

I used that for international reference
As a youth i was "westie" or bogan G'Day
Look up 'Housos' on youtube that is far more like my youth than i care to admit..
Although 'Housos' are the most bogan bogans and i'm not a houso

Although I am a prime example of the advantages of a good education system (I got sent to a high school for the academically gifted, which obviously gave me advantages others don't get)

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun May 22, 2016 6:14 am

I went to a "high" School, I got 2 A levels.

1 in poker, 1 in Snooker!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 23, 2016 12:51 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:

Laughing

I used that for international reference
As a youth i was "westie" or bogan G'Day
Look up 'Housos' on youtube that is far more like my youth than i care to admit..
Although 'Housos' are the most bogan bogans and i'm  not a houso

Although I am a prime example of the advantages of a good education system (I got sent to a high school for the academically gifted, which obviously gave me advantages others don't get)

We have lots of 'Housos' in Manchester city centre every weekend night.... the main difference is our Housos do it all in the rain. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down