NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say something nice about a fellow poster thread.

+12
Lone Wolf
eddie
SEXY MAMA
Eilzel
Stephenmarra
nicko
Andy
Cass
Irn Bru
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
gerber
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Say something nice about a fellow poster thread. - Page 2 Empty Say something nice about a fellow poster thread.

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Only nice things can be said.

If dirt is to be trawled start your own....
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Say something nice about a fellow poster thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Say something nice about a fellow poster thread.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm

I've always had plenty of time for Veya, a very good mod!....Very neutral!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Say something nice about a fellow poster thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Say something nice about a fellow poster thread.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 pm

Victor will always be a favourite poster of mine, he is always true to himself and his principals.
Didge can make you want to throw things but has been unfailingly supportive to me and I thank him.
Bee and Quill are both very knowledgeable and their posts a good read.

Sphinx is one of the best posters around and I love Handy Andys rude posts. There are others who post here that are my real life friends and they know I love them to bits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:10 pm

Catman wrote:I've always had plenty of time for Veya, a very good mod!....Very neutral!  Razz 

He's great, and speaking of mods, Lurker's as steadfast in sticking up for his principles as anyone you'll meet and has excellent judgement.

Caution -- I wish he came around more Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:10 pm

Joy Division wrote:Oh my gosh !!....we may all just about to be bouncing on each other's laps!!...

Ffs please don't give me a heifer!Smile

Phil still has his problem pussy .......The untrained toilet one..

If I were to be considered a cow before any one comments I would be Charolais........
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:10 pm

Joy Division wrote:Oh my gosh !!....we may all just about to be bouncing on each other's laps!!...

We are going to have to start putting the bromide in your tea again JD  Rolling Eyes  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:11 pm

Nems wrote:Victor will always be a favourite poster of mine, he is always true to himself and his principals.
Didge can make you want to throw things but has been unfailingly supportive to me and I thank him.

Sphinx is one of the best posters around and I love Handy Andys rude posts. There are others who post here that are my real life friends and they know I love them to bits.  

Quill's another really knowledgeable poster who can delve deep into topics.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:12 pm

Nems wrote:

We are going to have to start putting the bromide in your tea again JD  Rolling Eyes  Laughing 

Och aye Nems...just belt anything in it! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:13 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:Victor will always be a favourite poster of mine, he is always true to himself and his principals.

Quill's another really knowledgeable poster who can delve deep into topics.

That he is. And nice with it as well as humerous. Rather a good egg really.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:13 pm

Oh my, you reminded me about Stardesk, who I met a few years ago, lovely man with great knowledge who write beautiful poetry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:15 pm

Yeah stars is a gent Sassy,...and the most clued up on religion by far.

Scrat is also a true gent...fights for the cause, never waivers...stands up to those who target the vulnerable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:16 pm

Agreed JD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:17 pm

gerber wrote:

If I were to be considered a cow before any one comments I would be  Charolais........

She isn't untrained in the toilet department, she just wants to be glued to my lap, when she isn't doing her business in the garden, which is quite wild now....The foxes are camping out there all the time!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:19 pm

one day catman...them foxes will dine on your pussy...thats not being nasty.....it happens...regularly..

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:21 pm

Catman wrote:
gerber wrote:

If I were to be considered a cow before any one comments I would be  Charolais........

She isn't untrained in the toilet department, she just wants to be glued to my lap, when she isn't doing her business in the garden, which is quite wild now....The foxes are camping out there all the time!  Razz 

Get a Beagle they chase Foxes, Pussy will be happy. Just don't ride anything in your garden otherwise it will be considered a breach of the foxhunting legislation.

Why should your Pussy suffer and be terrified to wander into her own garden just because of the do gooders......
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:24 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:one day catman...them foxes will dine on your pussy...thats not being nasty.....it happens...regularly..

I used to think that, until i'd realised, that we've been living here for years with no kind of problem there at all...We had one fox sunbathing on the overgrown lawn last year, cats were out there, they just ignore each other.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:32 pm

The fascist Daily Mail reader next door(i've been in his house, so know that he reads it because his wife likes us) now he keeps saying 'mow your lawn' lol! ....He's an old racist and cat poisoner, they are a mixed race couple at the other side of him, he wouldn't even take a parcel in for her the other day...We took it in, we were talking about him...She said to me, well he puts that bloody wheelie bin, in his disabled bay, when he isn't even disabled, right in front of my car, so i can't back out.

Racist bastard!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:37 pm

That Smelly bandit is such a nice guy, handsome ,charming ,intelligent ,witty ,funny ,big cock, talented ,sophisticated , good conversationalist, and has good hair.

What a guy

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:39 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:That Smelly bandit is such a nice guy, handsome ,charming ,intelligent ,witty ,funny ,big cock, talented ,sophisticated , good conversationalist, and has good hair.

What a guy

Will go with most of that. Having not met you in person, physical attributes may be left to ones imagination.

The rest

I concur........
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:43 pm

gerber wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:That Smelly bandit is such a nice guy, handsome ,charming ,intelligent ,witty ,funny ,big cock, talented ,sophisticated , good conversationalist, and has good hair.

What a guy

Will go with most of that.  Having not met you in person, physical attributes may be left to ones imagination.

The rest

I concur........

Well the big cock part may be a bit of an exaggeration but I do have good hair, so luxurious ,because I'm worth It

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:04 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked  GIG your opinion of Ben surprises me (in a good way Wink )

Thanks Catman

Gerber has created one of the most pleasant threads I've read.  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:16 am

veya_victaous wrote:Shocked Shocked Shocked  GIG your opinion of Ben surprises me (in a good way Wink )

Thanks Catman

Gerber has created one of the most pleasant threads I've read.  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz 

Well I thought the same about GIGs post to Ben, until I saw the one to me and realised they were both written in one way and meant another.   He knows my age is 68 but put octogenarian thinking nobody would notice, and I think he was being sarcastic to Ben, but who am I to cast aspersions lol

Really good thread, I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:06 am

I just like everyone but in particular I like Sexy Mama who has endured some terrible abuse but she's still here and fighting her corner - a real trooper.

JD is the fun guy and a loyal and trusted cyber friend and we have been through a lot together.

Scrat is a someone who can put words together like no other poster that I know.

Our bonnie lass Gerber is another who has a wit and devil of a way that always makes me laugh.

Didge is a defender of many issues that I agree on and for that he deserves respect.

Les has an intellect that is better than anything I can match and always seems to say the right things most of the time.

Lovedust is just a wee gem who shines through as a decent and honest poster and I really like her a lot.

eddie has the voice of an angel and a heart to match - another who makes a lot of sense.

And sassy with whom I am more politically aligned than anyone else has always been supportive and we share a lot of common goals- another trooper who says it like it is often with no side dressing.

And beyond these shores there is another poster named Dave from Blackburn from the old sky forum who I liked a lot but he morphed into something else but nevertheless I saw enough to know that deep down there is a decent guy in there somewhere but just doesn't show often enough.

Phil is Phil and I can't not give him a word for still being here and plugging away sometimes with stuff that makes me cringe but what the hell.

Handy Handy - randy devil but you can't help but like him Laughing

Tess is a really good poster and I'm glad she posts here with some well informed contributions and is rarely abusive.

Sphinx, sometimes I could strangle you but you do contribute a lot with some thought provoking issues that others would not dare to tackle.

Other than those I've mentioned I like everyone else.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:39 am

I luvs you all. Cool
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:11 am

Nice one Irn Smile.  And you too pleasant Cass Smile
...we luv ya too forum Buddies!..

I'm gonna greet nooo!!

..,ps-your absolutely right about SM Irn, she is one of those who has tolerated more than many others over time, yet can still push on...

A tough cookie indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:05 am

This thread was made for the sexy mama fan club why not just say so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:36 am

I just like everyone but in particular I like Sexy Mama who has endured some terrible abuse but she's still here and fighting her corner - a real trooper.

Scrat is a someone who can put words together like no other poster that I know.

Didge is a defender of many issues that I agree on and for that he deserves respect.

Les has an intellect that is better than anything I can match and always seems to say the right things most of the time.

And sassy with whom I am more politically aligned than anyone else has always been supportive and we share a lot of common goals- another trooper who says it like it is often with no side dressing.

id just like to say that irn bru is a master of comedy

his posts make me laugh on a daily basis

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:16 am

VOD(original) wrote:This thread was made for the sexy mama fan club why not just say so

It wasn't.....

Interesting though....... cheers 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:40 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
gerber wrote:

Will go with most of that.  Having not met you in person, physical attributes may be left to ones imagination.

The rest

I concur........

Well the big cock part may be a bit of an exaggeration but I do have good hair, so luxurious ,because I'm worth It

I have no competition when it comes to big cocks, SB. My old fella brings tears to ladies eyes.
So does my old rooster!
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:45 am

There are almost too many on here to single out , which is what makes it such a special place.
But really appreciate Ben for enticing us, hugs and high fives go to (in no particular order) Sexy, Sassy, Irn, JD, Cass, Nems, Moley,Gerbs, Phil and Scrat.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:54 am

nicko,don't say much but likes to read other's posts!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:26 am

Cass wrote:I luvs you all. Cool

We luv you too especially when you have cookies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am

Handy Andy wrote:There are almost too many on here to single out , which is what makes it such a special place.
But really appreciate Ben for enticing us,  hugs and high fives go to (in no particular order) Sexy, Sassy, Irn, JD, Cass, Nems, Moley,Gerbs, Phil and Scrat.

One mention of your big cock Andy and you have our attention!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:58 am

gerber wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:This thread was made for the sexy mama fan club why not just say so

It wasn't.....

Interesting though....... cheers 
stay calm we know you love her  ::D::  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:02 pm

Vod is by far the nicest most lovely poster on this forum..

she has the biggest heart and easily forgives despite constant attempts to wind her up..

well done sweetheart i am proud of you....xxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:04 pm

My preference are Godisgoodallthetime Wink eddie the fairest poster on any forum Smile Shady  pirat BigAndy , Raggamuffin , all who are who not biased towards their pals .
sassy makes me laugh with some of her comments .
Not really got anyone i dislike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:Vod is by far the nicest most lovely poster on this forum..

she has the biggest heart and easily forgives despite constant attempts to wind her up..

well done sweetheart i am proud of you....xxxxx
Thank you  I love you 

You stand by what you believe and will not be moved no matter what and why should you , you like abiding by rules so long as everyone else do the same , if someone throws abuse at you they can expect it back (rightly so) xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:07 pm

VOD(original) wrote:My preference are Godisgoodallthetime Wink eddie the fairest poster on any forum Smile Shady  pirat BigAndy , Raggamuffin , all who are who not biased towards their pals .
sassy makes me laugh with some of her comments .
Not really got anyone i dislike

that's because you are a beautiful person...xxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:12 pm

To you Godisgoodallthetime I am ,that's all that matters xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:14 pm

VOD(original) wrote:To you Godisgoodallthetime I am ,that's all that matters xx

amen xxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:36 pm

Group hug everyone?

Say something nice about a fellow poster thread. - Page 2 Vomit10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:38 pm

Tesstacious wrote:Group hug everyone?

you shouldn't be like that about sm.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:33 pm

Handy Andy wrote:There are almost too many on here to single out , which is what makes it such a special place.
But really appreciate Ben for enticing us,  hugs and high fives go to (in no particular order) Sexy, Sassy, Irn, JD, Cass, Nems, Moley,Gerbs, Phil and Scrat.

Handy Andy....

Truly the backbone of fairness , equality and lots of respect to you mate.

You've also tolerated your fair share of stuff from others elsewhere and on here...

A trusted and loyal geezer too, with many friends Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:57 pm

Aw gee thanks, JD.
Passenger in car at the mo, but watch out for a fun thread I will start this afternoon about suitable celebrity partners for posters on hrre and flop.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:02 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Aw gee thanks,  JD.
Passenger in car at the mo, but watch out for a fun thread I will start this afternoon about suitable celebrity partners for posters on hrre and flop.

Ya welcome Andy Smile Good things for posters with many attributes and qualities Smile

Hey ...this thread sounds fun!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:52 pm

i was just thinking that everyone is bwing so nice to each other its starting to look the human centipede in here

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Nems wrote:
Cass wrote:I luvs you all. Cool

We luv you too especially when you have cookies.

Shhhh don't tell eds.....she thinks the boys ate all the cookies.....
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:13 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

i was just thinking that everyone is bwing so nice to each other its starting to look the human centipede in here

....no shit! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:00 pm

Cass ~ peace maker extraordinaire ! Lightens the mood wherever she posts.

Tess ~ razor sharp humour, not to everyone's liking  but "C'est la vie"

Victor ~ Proof  that someone can be socially  Right of Attila the Hun  and Left of Marxism Politically, Which puts to shame the bullshit  of the Left / Right divide.  We're all just trying to make sense of it the best we can.   Rolling Eyes
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Ben, veya, didge, David, cass, eddie, FtL, Nems, harves, Sassy, stephen, Irn, JD, gerber, Tess, victor, Lovedust, Quill, Bee, groomsy, sphinx, catman as well as many posters who don't post frequently- all great posters and people, a small few of whom I have had the enormous pleasure of having met in person. In spite of some pretty severe disagreements in the past with some of those I mentioned I have a huge fondness and respect for all of you Smile

^oh and I'll apologize in advance for anyone I've dared miss haha
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Eilzel wrote:Ben, veya, didge, David, cass, eddie, FtL, Nems, harves, Sassy, stephen, Irn, JD, gerber, Tess, victor, Lovedust, Quill, Bee, groomsy, sphinx, catman as well as many posters who don't post frequently- all great posters and people, a small few of whom I have had the enormous pleasure of having met in person. In spite of some pretty severe disagreements in the past with some of those I mentioned I have a huge fondness and respect for all of you Smile

That's defo reciprocated Eilzel..and like Irn had said the other week, your definitely knowledgeable, especially as your not even thirty yet!Smile

We have had fall outs but have had the maturity to just leave it be and push on.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next