NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say something nice about a fellow poster thread.

+12
Lone Wolf
eddie
SEXY MAMA
Eilzel
Stephenmarra
nicko
Andy
Cass
Irn Bru
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
gerber
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Say something nice about a fellow poster thread. - Page 4 Empty Say something nice about a fellow poster thread.

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Only nice things can be said.

If dirt is to be trawled start your own....
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Say something nice about a fellow poster thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Say something nice about a fellow poster thread.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:24 pm

As far as VOD,Favva and SM go...there may never be any kiss and make up there, even though I would like there to be,probably too much has been said in the past...

But I really get the impression they are remorseful of the things they have said in the past and are embarrassed about it, I've done the same in the past..

But it means commitment on both sides, and tbh..I think SM is brilliant at moving along...I'm not putting VOD and Favva down there, but you must understand that SM recieved some of the worst abuse ever...but then Favva and VID have too, but as far as it goes with SM , Favva and VOD's was a bit more self indicted.

VOD, sometimes you can take fairly minor things a bit serious, other times you surprise me and roll with it, Favva, you seem able to push on fairly quickly ...

You can both be up for a laugh at many things, but Favva, sometimes you can resort to going back in time!..

Truth is. Most of us have been abusive at some time or another...and in my few years if forums, only a few people I can think of who have never ever been abusive in retaliation on forums are Irn Bru , Gerber, LD and Cass...

I don't think I missed anyone out!Smile

I've not got a magic wand obviously, but I have seen VOD try with SM this time, but it's wether SM believes it's genuine ...that's not my call, and tbh, I can't blame SM for not taking you seriously after all the past VOD, but I commend you for trying.

And I'm not going down the road of turning this thread into something else, but there is actually a poster or two here way beyond the badness of what VOD and Favva have shown, used or retaliated with in the past ..it's not me!! Laughing

I have to admit though VOD and Favva have not hurled anything like what they did before , and hopefully they are trying to get along better , they are human beings as well..

Most people have felt the need to be defensive on forums, it's a funny old world, where we gauge who we can and can't trust...sometimes it just clicks almost immediately, like with Irn Bru...I know immediately he was one of the god guys.

But  of late , I think VOD has realised she has said unsavory things, and she is by no means on her own there.

Maybe one day,SM will believe you wish to leave that behind in the past?, but only SM can decide that.

There are definitely some awful posters out on other forums right now though.

Guys, please spare me any lectures on this, I don't need any...sometimes you have to include the negatives and put them in with the positives to make any sense.

And yes, I've been a goofy bastard in the past at times myself, it's forever mentioned elsewhere!
Of course, I still can retaliate if given gyp! Laughing 

We are a forum of Angel's here!..and Ben is the forum owner Angel! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Say something nice about a fellow poster thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Say something nice about a fellow poster thread.

Post by gerber Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:40 pm

Joy Division wrote:As far as VOD,Favva and SM go...there may never be any kiss and make up there, even though I would like there to be,probably too much has been said in the past...

But I really get the impression they are remorseful of the things they have said in the past and are embarrassed about it, I've done the same in the past..

But it means commitment on both sides, and tbh..I think SM is brilliant at moving along...I'm not putting VOD and Favva down there, but you must understand that SM recieved some of the worst abuse ever...but then Favva and VID have too, but as far as it goes with SM , Favva and VOD's was a bit more self indicted.

VOD, sometimes you can take fairly minor things a bit serious, other times you surprise me and roll with it, Favva, you seem able to push on fairly quickly ...

You can both be up for a laugh at many things, but Favva, sometimes you can resort to going back in time!..

Truth is. Most of us have been abusive at some time or another...and in my few years if forums, only a few people I can think of who have never ever been abusive in retaliation on forums are Irn Bru , Gerber, LD and Cass...

I've not got a magic wand obviously, but I have seen VOD try with SM this time, but it's wether SM believes it's genuine ...that's not my call, and tbh, I can't blame SM for not taking you seriously after all the past VOD, but I commend you for trying.

And I'm not going down the road of turning this thread into something else, but there is actually a poster or two here way beyond the badness of what VOD and Favva have shown, used or retaliated with in the past ..it's not me!! Laughing

I have to admit though VOD and Favva have not hurled anything like what they did before , and hopefully they are trying to get along better , they are human beings as well..

Most people have felt the need to be defensive on forums, it's a funny old world, where we gauge who we can and can't trust...sometimes it just clicks almost immediately, like with Irn Bru...I know immediately he was one of the god guys.

But  of late , I think VOD has realised she has said unsavory things, and she is by no means on her own there.

Maybe one day,SM will believe you wish to leave that behind in the past?, but only SM can decide that.

Guys, please spare me any lectures on this, I don't need any...sometimes you have to include the negatives and put them in with the positives to make any sense.

And yes, I've been a goofy bastard in the past at times myself, it's forever mentioned elsewhere!

Bravo......

I have also been an Ass to many and so apologise to those I have been unsavoury too.

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:41 pm

JD , i'm not remorseful the person i wanted to make it up with and apologise was sassy , she has accepted my apology and moved on .

sm can do what she wants i offered the olive branch she refused and as far as i am concerned now its finished i only offer someone once and that's it tough .

There are people on here who know exactly what is going on . 

Time to move on now , but don't think for one moment that i will offer peace to sm again , she is nobody to me and i gave her a chance so tough titty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:43 pm

gerber wrote:
Joy Division wrote:As far as VOD,Favva and SM go...there may never be any kiss and make up there, even though I would like there to be,probably too much has been said in the past...

Bravo......

I have also been an Ass to many and so apologise to those I have been unsavoury too.

Gerbs, even the most respected like you are allowed Ass- allowance!!

..wait, that never sounded right !! Laughing 

You know what I mean though Gerbs, you've been an Angel in comparison to most of us!

Nice one Gerbs,x:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:48 pm

VOD(original) wrote:JD , i'm not remorseful the person i wanted to make it up with and apologise was sassy , she has accepted my apology and moved on .

sm can do what she wants i offered the olive branch she refused and as far as i am concerned now its finished i only offer someone once and that's it tough .

Time to move on now , but don't think for one moment that i will offer peace to sm again , she is nobody to me and i gave her a chance so tough titty

Ok VOD, but at the same time, probably if you can..best to just plod on and keep the head down as far as SM goes...

Maybe time will tell and she will realise that you genuinely wish to move on, there wouldndae be any point in being negative about it, leave the door open if you can VOD, so she sees you mean it ...

We must remember VOD, many of us have been victims of abuse, but tbh SM was probably the biggest victim, getting it from all corners at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:53 pm

Joy Division wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:JD , i'm not remorseful the person i wanted to make it up with and apologise was sassy , she has accepted my apology and moved on .

Ok VOD, but at the same time, probably if you can..best to just plod on and keep the head down as far as SM goes...

Maybe time will tell and she will realise that you genuinely wish to move on, there wouldndae be any point in being negative about it, leave the door open if you can VOD, so she sees you mean it ...

We must remember VOD, many of us have been victims of abuse, but tbh SM was probably the biggest victim, getting it from all corners at times.
indeed JD but i think your wrong about her being abused the most , remember sm has and always has had a bunch of supporters who backed her when the war was on so to speak i had my husband and that was it. I received far too much abuse but everyone gave and received abuse and it was nasty i hated it and i hate it now . I just cannot simply sit back JD and let people say what they want to me , why should i ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:57 pm

SM is just someones multi Id thrown in to get a sympathy vote for all the Islamic threads posted on sky and it has continued..

on those grounds just ignore it is the best way to go...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:01 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:SM is just someones multi Id thrown in to get a sympathy vote for all the Islamic threads posted on sky and it has continued..

as much as i hate the thought i think you are right that's why i have that id on ignore and it will continue on ignore .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:07 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

indeed JD but i think your wrong about her being abused the most , remember sm has and always has had a bunch of supporters who backed her when the war was on so to speak i had my husband and that was it. I received far too much abuse but everyone gave and received abuse and it was nasty i hated it and i hate it now . I just cannot simply sit back JD and let people say what they want to me , why should i ?

Of course VOD....if someone is abusing you for no reason, then you have the right to fire back....I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN THIS...even though it could make us look a bit daft, it will make us feel better Smile

But tbh VOD, she hasn't said anything now like back then, and that was about 3-4 years or so back?

I just usually wait and see how far someone will go in regards to abusing me...by taking it up a notch at a time..I'll match them if you know what I mean?

But it think SM only said the other day on here something to the effect of...part from those two or something?...dunno for sure, but I know it went on from All ends for each of you for a good while..bit lets see how it goes VOD, if you have left the olive branch, then you have done your bit...

But please remember it will take however long it takes for SM to reciprocate and accept apologies.

I think your doing the right thing VOD, not everyone can just say...oh yeah, leave it behind(although I have to say SM usually does) and push on...
It all depends on the things said before...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:07 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:SM is just someones multi Id thrown in to get a sympathy vote for all the Islamic threads posted on sky and it has continued..

as much as i hate the thought i think you are right that's why i have that id on ignore and it will continue on ignore .

best way, it arrived on sky around the time lots of threads were about - wait, it just occurred to me, I am very very stupid - and the age of muhammeds child bride..etc and that's why i'm convinced...plus the girly gang always supported it so I assume it was one of their multi id's... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:10 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Smile 

Lovedust remains my best "forum friend" of all time, and she's stayed as such for more six years and across five forums already, (with the added bonus that I have spoken to LD before and so know that there's a real person there); and Lovedust has always stayed a loyal friend even when we occasionally find ourselves on opposite sides on some issues !    I love you

I love you 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:12 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

best way, it arrived on sky around the time lots of threads were about - wait, it just occurred to me, I am very very stupid - and the age of muhammeds child bride..etc and that's why i'm convinced...plus the girly gang always supported it so I assume it was one of their multi id's... Smile 

Girlie gang ?
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:23 pm

VOD(original) wrote:

Shut up you idiot. You know full well that SM is SM and nobody else, but you are starting this charade because she won't forgive what you said about her children. Now, if you really mean what you said to me, you would understand that saying what you said about her children was as unforgiveable to her as what you said about mine was to me. You are just showing that you haven't changed on bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:25 pm

gerber wrote:

Girlie gang ?

Some of us who were prepared to stick up for each other then, unlike now Gerbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:41 pm

Well I think VoD is a very nice person at heart and I would simply like her Christian forgiveness for once writing a risque poem about her knickers.

I can't for the life of me remember what the hell the rest of it was about and why her knickers should have prompted me to apply such modest literary talents as I may possess to discussing them, but...mea culpa. Doleo.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:08 pm

Sassy wrote:
gerber wrote:

Girlie gang ?

Sassy I would still defend someone if they were being harrassed. That comment isn't very fair.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:11 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Sassy I would still defend someone if they were being harrassed. That comment isn't very fair.

Wasn't referring to you Eds, the people they called 'girlie gang' was SM, FTL, Nems and I, the phrase was used a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:18 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:Well I think VoD is a very nice person at heart and I would simply like her Christian forgiveness for once writing a risque poem about her knickers.

I can't for the life of me remember what the hell the rest of it was about and why her knickers should have prompted me to apply such modest literary talents as I may possess to discussing them, but...mea culpa. Doleo.

A poem about the vicars knickers?! The very idea!  ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Nems wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:Well I think VoD is a very nice person at heart and I would simply like her Christian forgiveness for once writing a risque poem about her knickers.

Yet, you've the brass kneck to say others are stirring Nems!..and often so when in fact they are either having a bit of fun or meaning well...

Now where is that pot and kettle smilie?... Laughing

OkY Nems, settle down.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

Yet, you've the brass kneck to say others are stirring Nems!..and often so when in fact they are either having a bit of fun or meaning well...

Now where is that pot and kettle smilie?... Laughing

OkY Nems, settle down.Smile

Hi JD
was talking to the organ grinder, when I need the monkey I will let you know
 ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Your forgiven for talking about my knickers  Shocked  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:04 pm

Sassy wrote:

Shut up you idiot.   You know full well that SM is SM and nobody else, but you are starting this charade because she won't forgive what you said about her children.   Now, if you really mean what you said to me, you would understand that saying what you said about her children was as unforgiveable to her as what you said about mine was to me.   You are just showing that you haven't changed on bit.  
how about the time when sm wished my whole family had got shot by Breivik , that is unforgivable but nobody remembers that do that and i wonder why that is ?
And yet i have forgiven her for such wickedness but she can't forgive me for retaliation , i think you all forget it was a two way thing and that sm isn't innocent , i said she seems a nice enough person but please stop putting her on a pedestal .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:11 pm

Sassy wrote:

Shut up you idiot.   You know full well that SM is SM and nobody else, but you are starting this charade because she won't forgive what you said about her children.   Now, if you really mean what you said to me, you would understand that saying what you said about her children was as unforgiveable to her as what you said about mine was to me.   You are just showing that you haven't changed on bit.  

hmm lets look at some of the facts...sm arrived amid lots of threads about muhammed the peado and some other interesting threads, unheard of before that time, yet a well known and good friend of the girlie gang...
claimed to be a lawyer...right...
claimed to be Muslim...yet seemed to know nothing about the religion..
constantly used appalling language...
was on the internet quite a lot..
threatened to meet a poster in her biker leathers and going down on her motorbike to beat them up...
allegedly made improper suggestions by pm to some other posters...
claimed to be blond with blue eyes....lol...

does that sound like a fictional character....of course it does.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:14 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Sassy wrote:

how about the time when sm wished my whole family had got shot by Breivik , that is unforgivable but nobody remembers that do that and i wonder why that is ?
And yet i have forgiven her for such wickedness but she can't forgive me for retaliation , i think you all forget it was a two way thing and that sm isn't innocent , i said she seems a nice enough person but please stop putting her on a pedestal .

No pedestal involved with SM, that was what she said AFTER you and GIG had said her children would blow themselves up with suicide vests, I have an excellent memory. I don't wish to drag things up again VOD, but I am getting pretty sick of what your husband is doing, and you must know he is doing it. Just lump him one with the biggest frying pan you can find and refuse sex until he behaves himself, women have been doing that since Lysistrata, it works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:14 pm

Sassy wrote:

hmm lets look at some of the facts...sm arrived amid lots of threads about muhammed the peado and some other interesting threads, unheard of before that time, yet a well known and good friend of the girlie gang...
claimed to be a lawyer...right...
claimed to be Muslim...yet seemed to know nothing about the religion..
constantly used appalling language...
was on the internet quite a lot..
threatened to meet a poster in her biker leathers and going down on her motorbike to beat them up...
allegedly made improper suggestions by pm to some other posters...
claimed to be blond with blue eyes....lol...

does that sound like a fictional character....of course it does.... Smile 

See VOD? If you don't, you must be blind.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Sass this is why i know her pm was fake!

He keeps stalking me all over the forum

I pity the swine i really do :::grouch:: 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:19 pm

Sassy wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

No pedestal involved with SM, that was what she said AFTER you and GIG had said her children would blow themselves up with suicide vests, I have an excellent memory.   I don't wish to drag things up again VOD, but I am getting pretty sick of what your husband is doing, and you must know he is doing it.    Just lump him one with the biggest frying pan you can find and refuse sex until he behaves himself, women have been doing that since Lysistrata, it works.  

You think the good cop bad cop routine will cut it?

Pffffft!  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:21 pm

Well, I hate to say it, but it is going that way again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:22 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Sassy wrote:

ignore them babe it's one of the gang on multi it's been obvious for too long it's a joke, don't waste your time on any of them, debate if you like with them but don't offer them anything more they are simply not worth it...

xxxx trust me on this one...sm is a work of fiction.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:25 pm

VOD(original) wrote:

ignore them babe it's one of  the gang on multi it's been obvious for too long it's a joke, don't waste your time on any of  them, debate if you like with them but don't offer them anything more they are simply not worth it...

xxxx trust me on this one...sm is a work of fiction.... Smile 

VOD, after that, if you pretend you don't know what he is doing I will know that you are in on his game and just as bad as he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:28 pm

i've said my piece it is obvious, sm has and always will be a multi id, mention its name and it comes out the box...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:17 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Wasn't referring to you Eds, the people they called 'girlie gang' was SM, FTL, Nems and I, the phrase was used a lot.

Ok sass fair enough x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:23 pm

Sassy wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

No pedestal involved with SM, that was what she said AFTER you and GIG had said her children would blow themselves up with suicide vests, I have an excellent memory.   I don't wish to drag things up again VOD, but I am getting pretty sick of what your husband is doing, and you must know he is doing it.    Just lump him one with the biggest frying pan you can find and refuse sex until he behaves himself, women have been doing that since Lysistrata, it works.  
Did penicillin cure that????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:45 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Did penicillin cure that????

Lol, no, but withdrawing sex did!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:40 am

So anyone up for corned beef brisket? With these neat purple new potatoes I found? Never tried either one before....slow cooker....smells good....used a bottle of Samuel Adams lager.....if I don't come back you know what did for me......just remember I loved you all xxxx
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:46 am

Cass wrote:So anyone up for corned beef brisket? With these neat purple new potatoes I found? Never tried either one before....slow cooker....smells good....used a bottle of Samuel Adams lager.....if I don't come back you know what did for me......just remember I loved you all xxxx

Please.

Dinner interrupted by dementia Tuesday. Girl buddies and sole ( Not mine he was already present in person but not in mind has reached that age ! hubby forgot it was Thursday.......... hungry, wine imbibed but little digested.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:53 am

gerber wrote:
Cass wrote:So anyone up for corned beef brisket? With these neat purple new potatoes I found? Never tried either one before....slow cooker....smells good....used a bottle of Samuel Adams lager.....if I don't come back you know what did for me......just remember I loved you all xxxx

Please.

Dinner interrupted by dementia Tuesday. Girl buddies and sole ( Not mine he was already present in person but not in mind has reached that age ! hubby forgot it was Thursday.......... hungry, wine imbibed but little digested.

For you girl anything Smile.....who imbibed the wine? I do hope it was you x
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:05 am

Cass wrote:
gerber wrote:

Please.

Dinner interrupted by dementia Tuesday.  Girl buddies and sole ( Not mine he was already present in person but not in mind has reached that age ! hubby forgot it was Thursday..........  hungry, wine imbibed but little digested.

no chance have you not met the dementia Tuesday club ?

Starving................

In desperate need of Butler whom I had to send home 'cause the arrival of the dementia muppetts, they were only here on Tuesday and had forgotten, bullshit they had run out of grape juice at home ( They think me simples....... me i knot... no way is me !! ) The Butler is required to do me a Welsh rabbitt
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:10 am

gerber wrote:
Cass wrote:

Starving................

In desperate need of Butler whom I had to send home 'cause the arrival of the dementia muppetts, they were only here on Tuesday and had forgotten, bullshit they had run out of grape juice at home ( They think me simples....... me i knot... no way is me !! ) The Butler is required to do me a Welsh rabbitt

Some pals....I would never do that to you.....I would just stay in the spare room from Tuesday -Friday - saves everybody hassle, unpacking, thinking up excuses......I do it cause I luvs ya and want to make your life easier
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:40 am

Cass wrote:
gerber wrote:

Starving................  

In desperate need of Butler whom I had to send home 'cause the arrival of the dementia muppetts, they were only here on Tuesday and had forgotten, bullshit they had run out of grape juice at home ( They think me simples.......  me i knot... no way is me  !! )  The Butler is required to do me a Welsh rabbitt

Some pals....I would never do that to you.....I would just stay in the spare room from Tuesday -Friday - saves everybody hassle, unpacking, thinking up excuses......I do it cause I luvs ya and want to make your life easier

Housekeeper only does bedrooms on a weekend..... You are more than welcome but need to provide own bag. My Mother is otherwise engaged...

Any household silver my butler is more than happy to polish. You may not get it back but we is happy to be of service.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4