NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say something nice about a fellow poster thread.

+12
Lone Wolf
eddie
SEXY MAMA
Eilzel
Stephenmarra
nicko
Andy
Cass
Irn Bru
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
gerber
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Say something nice about a fellow poster thread. - Page 3 Empty Say something nice about a fellow poster thread.

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Only nice things can be said.

If dirt is to be trawled start your own....
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Say something nice about a fellow poster thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Say something nice about a fellow poster thread.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:18 pm

Eilzel wrote:Ben, veya, didge, David, cass, eddie, FtL, Nems, harves, Sassy, stephen, Irn, JD, gerber, Tess, victor, Lovedust, Quill, Bee, groomsy, sphinx, catman as well as many posters who don't post frequently- all great posters and people, a small few of whom I have had the enormous pleasure of having met in person. In spite of some pretty severe disagreements in the past with some of those I mentioned I have a huge fondness and respect for all of you Smile

^oh and I'll apologize in advance for anyone I've dared miss haha

It's been a pleasure getting to know you Les and of course meeting you, those hugs, wow!!!  Say something nice about a fellow poster thread. - Page 3 Love_h66xxx

Back to top Go down

Say something nice about a fellow poster thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Say something nice about a fellow poster thread.

Post by Eilzel Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:19 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Ben, veya, didge, David, cass, eddie, FtL, Nems, harves, Sassy, stephen, Irn, JD, gerber, Tess, victor, Lovedust, Quill, Bee, groomsy, sphinx, catman as well as many posters who don't post frequently- all great posters and people, a small few of whom I have had the enormous pleasure of having met in person. In spite of some pretty severe disagreements in the past with some of those I mentioned I have a huge fondness and respect for all of you Smile

That's defo reciprocated Eilzel..and like Irn had said the other week, your definitely knowledgeable, especially as your not even thirty yet!Smile

We have had fall outs but have had the maturity to just leave it be and push on.Smile

We have had a few  lol! 

But yeah water under the bridge, as I hope it is for any of those I mentioned Smile

And on knowledgeable posters, I forgot our man stardesk! For sure the most intellectual poster here in matters of religion and science- I have huge respect and admiration for star's ability to use logic against the forces of superstition, there really is no one can match the guy imo Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:20 pm

feelthelove wrote:

^oh and I'll apologize in advance for anyone I've dared miss haha

It's been a pleasure getting to know you Les and of course meeting you, those hugs, wow!!!  Say something nice about a fellow poster thread. - Page 3 Love_h66xxx

You too FtL  cheers  x
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:45 pm

gerber wrote:There is one very special person who does deserve a mention

And it is SM

I have known SM since Sky  as have many of you......

It takes one very gutsy i use the word Lady only because I know she is as opposed to a person to go on every forum and be blasted off the pitch but still come back, still be nice to most and still be SM.

Our very own Sexy Mamma has been at the heart of it all and IMO deserves a very special something.

Many have entered and many have departed the various forums having taken the flak as she has.  Non have persevered and still join and discuss and be lovely.

Awww thanks Gerbs i feel so honoured 'knowing' you too. Hopefully we will be meeting up soon

And thank you so much for your kind words xxxxx
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:50 pm

Thank you everyone i feel we are like a very big family who argues no doubt but gets along too. ::D::  ::D:: 

I have always liked posting and its only because some of you have made it a pleasure for me to do so.

Minus just 2 posters i love you all xxxxxx

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:26 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Thank you everyone i feel we are like a very big family who argues no doubt but gets along too. ::D::  ::D:: 

I have always liked posting and its only because some of you have made it a pleasure for me to do so.

Ah knew I'd miss someone- I blame you for being irregular Sexy  lol! 

No one on these boards has took to shit you have and totally uncalled for, huge respect for that  Cool  x
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Eilzel wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Thank you everyone i feel we are like a very big family who argues no doubt but gets along too. ::D::  ::D:: 

No one on these boards has took to shit you have and totally uncalled for, huge respect for that  Cool  x
 ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: what a load of vomit  ://?roflmao?/: if anyone took shit on forums it is me and still do you only need to look at the stupid reply sm just made .. for you sexy mama i love you because you make me laugh out loud your very funny hun Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Thanks Les x you know more than others how tough it is at times lol

Because of kind hearted people like you i will always be around xxxxx
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:32 pm

Jealousy is a sin...........

Bible
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:34 pm

SM, you've taken some crap, and I the past I've played my part In that....how you are so forgiving is quite amazing...

Also very open minded and knowledgeable and can often see things from both ends.

A truly braw lass indeed and we luv ya too SM X Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:35 pm

Joy Division wrote:

SM, you've taken some crap, and I the past I've played my part In that....how you are so forgiving is quite amazing...

Also very open minded and knowledgeable and can often see things from both ends.

Thank you JD. You are too kind x
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:37 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Thank you JD. You are too kind x

Not at all SM, your usually one for being up for a laugh too!! xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:39 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

You'd better be!  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:43 pm

Sassy wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

You'd better be!  Wink 

Lololol xxx

Psssst i know the news wont go down too well with some hehehehe
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:47 pm

That's sweet Sexy  I love you I think there has to be something good in all people, sometimes it just takes a little more effort to find than others  :heart30: x

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:50 pm

feelthelove wrote:

That's sweet Sexy  I love you I think there has to be something good in all people, sometimes it just takes a little more effort to find than others  :heart30: x

Some people are just evil though FTL no matter how hard you try  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 

I love you I love you I love you for you FTL
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:51 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You'd better be!  Wink 

Lololol xxx

Psssst i know the news wont go down too well with some hehehehe

C'est la vie!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:46 pm

Les, who teaches me stuff all the time and whom I adore xx
David, harves and nems who I've known and loved (and argued with) for years, who know me so well x
Vod who I've always believed in and can't help but like!
Didge whom I'll always argue with but will always allow to kiss my bottom whenever he fancies  Wink 
Bigandy, interesting threads, HF does great one-liners, Gerbs and Cass my girlies, sassy who I enjoy reading and debating with! Ben who is a proper cowboy and puts up with a great deal lol
Sexy Mama, we have rowed some, but I do like her, I am sure she instinctively knows that x
Ragga, new to forums for me but interesting none the less,
Irn,  bloody spurs-hater but a true gentleman,
Tess a respectful poster, catman love/hate/love/hate......lol (but good taste in music)
JD, irritating but likeable enough, groomsy - love the weird stories! Quill and Veya, getting to know you... Enjoy your posts. Victor, another one who writes passionately....lovedust, my hippy chick lol and FTL gotta love the emoticons! They just grow on you over the years!! Hahaha and Stephenmarra, another gent :-)
And smelly, a little misunderstood at times, yep! And a great sense of humour too!

And mostly, can I just say, I pretty much see the good in everyone. Thanks for the words man  afro 

Oh and for all those that missed ME out:

Pfffffffff  :asboredas:
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:03 pm

hey

What an eclectic group of supercilious, opinionated, lovable reprobates.......

Who can ask for more.......to have discussion, fun, help and if needed support and advice.

You guys are more than friends.................. You are a lifeline.... To me and probably to many more on here

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:25 pm

eddie wrote:Les, who teaches me stuff all the time and whom I adore xx
David, harves and nems who I've known and loved (and argued with) for years, who know me so well x
Didge whom I'll always argue with but will always allow to kiss my bottom whenever he fancies  Wink 
Bigandy, interesting threads, HF does great one-liners, Gerbs and Cass my girlies, sassy who I enjoy reading and debating with! Ben who is a proper cowboy and puts up with a great deal lol
Sexy Mama, we have rowed some, but I do like her, I am sure she instinctively knows that x
Tess a respectful poster, catman love/hate/love/hate......lol (but good taste in music)
JD, irritating but likeable enough, groomsy - love the weird stories! Quill and Veya, getting to know you... Enjoy your posts. Victor, another one who writes passionately....lovedust, my hippy chick lol and FTL gotta love the emoticons! They just grow on you over the years!! Hahaha and Stephenmarra, another gent :-)
And smelly, a little misunderstood at times, yep! And a great sense of humour too!

And mostly, can I just say, I pretty much see the good in everyone. Thanks for the words man  afro 

Bumpsy for the numpties  cheers 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:01 am

eddie wrote:Les, who teaches me stuff all the time and whom I adore xx

Gosh!...we both feel more less exactly the same about each other Eddie!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:22 am

I can live with that JD  sunny 
Better to be irritated than not notice someone  Wink 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:24 am

eddie wrote:I can live with that JD  sunny 

I like that Eds...you always make use out of something ! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:41 am

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:I can live with that JD  sunny 

Hahahaha you should see my recyclable Mr Men that I made with my son! Cereal packets and egg boxes!!!  lol! 

The one thing I'll always back you on JD, always, is autism x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:48 am

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Hahahaha you should see my recyclable Mr Men that I made with my son! Cereal packets and egg boxes!!!  lol! 

The one thing I'll always back you on JD, always, is autism x

Your obviously very resourceful Eds, a great trait to pass on your bairns indeed ! Smile

Nice one on the autism Eds Smile x

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:29 am

Lone Wolf wrote:Smile 

Ben, veya and Lurker are far away some of the best and fairest and unbiased mods/admin' that I have met on forums like this ~ largely avoiding a lot of that favouritism and meddling that has brought some previous forums to their knees...

Tess, Ragg, smelly' are some of the most tenacious and demanding members on this forum, (even if they are on the wrong side of discussions more times than not..Razz ).

Sphinx, Big Andy, eddie, VOD and GIGATT ~ I've actually had some decent and level-headed (and quite civil !) discussions with these varied characters at times, on a one-to-one basis and hen away from the political an religious issues..

Handy Andy's avvie would support his claim to indeed having the biggest cock on this forum.

Victor produces some very interesting and beautifully finished items of furniture..

Didge and Stardust have proven to be great debaters over the years ~ pushing me to clarify and enhance some of my points and explanations, in some of the discussions we've had, so that I could hold my side of the discussions.

I have found Phil, JD and Irn to be three of the steadiest and best "forum friends" for many at times, often showing the backbone and principles to still remain friendly when a couple of nasties were shrilly and hysterically demanding that nobody should talk to me, and when many other members were keeping their heads down..

Likewise, with FTL, Sexy Mama and Nems, I see three feisty and independent-minded ladies ho still manage to treat most people well and fair, while usually only ever getting into tiff's with the odd fringe members..

Elizel and David are two of the clearest thinkers and sharpest wits that I have ever encountered on any forums, in over a quarter century of browsing and cruising; (I first "met" the internet in 1988 @ Newcastle Uni' (here in Oz) while studying some computer subjects p/t - some 2 or 3 years before the world wide web started opening it up to the wider world..).

Quill has been a good and steadfast friend over many years, often being the only person who stood up for me against unprecedented and unprovoked attacks from my handful of true 'foes' on here; and he still remains on elf the smartest and best-read commentators on this site, despite his 3 or 4 high-profile detractors.  

Lovedust remains my best "forum friend" of all time, and she's stayed as such for more six years and across five forums already, (with the added bonus that I have spoken to LD before and so know that there's a real person there); and Lovedust has alays stayed a loyal friend even when we occasionally find ourselves on opposite sides on some issues !    I love you

..nice one Bee, we love ye tee! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:56 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Some people are just evil though FTL no matter how hard you try  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 

say what you mean love , i know it is me and my hubby you think are evil, but we are not and you know it. Sassy got a heartfelt apology from us both and as much as we have had arguments in the past i like sassy and i love her replies to posters who are getting on her nerves they make me laugh, I know sassy took some shit from us but you know as well as others know that we were all at each other and it got way out of hand, I don't think you are innocent either sm , if we were to look back on some of the threads from ado and sky i think it would be fairly obvious that we all had a part in the nastiness so i think ftl has a point and can see the best in everyone .
I sent you a pm offering the olive branch and to see if we could get along , i think its possible . If sassy can accept our apology and move on then anyone can and i am very pleased we have .
Your obviously a likeable person as it shows on this thread so i don't know why it is that hard for you to move on like every one else has .

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:22 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

say what you mean love , i know it is me and my hubby you think are evil, but we are not and you know it. Sassy got a heartfelt apology from us both and as much as we have had arguments in the past i like sassy and i love her replies to posters who are getting on her nerves they make me laugh, I know sassy took some shit from us but you know as well as others know that we were all at each other and it got way out of hand, I don't think you are innocent either sm , if we were to look back on some of the threads from ado and sky i think it would be fairly obvious that we all had a part in the nastiness so i think ftl has a point and can see the best in everyone .
I sent you a pm offering the olive branch and to see if we could get along , i think its possible . If sassy can accept our apology and move on then anyone can and i am very pleased we have .
Your obviously a likeable person as it shows on this thread so i don't know why it is that hard for you to move on like every one else has .

I think that's a fair enough post.
I've said lots of times, the abuse was back and forth from all sides.
Takes two sides to have a war, regardless of who actually started it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:43 pm

I think that Mattiducatti on the other place is an all round top poster!

And I'm sure he thinks the same about me.... in fact I'm absolutely certain!!!

Smile

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:14 pm

eddie wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

Sorry Eds but Dibs made a song and dance of 'getting along' last week, a in a day or two GIG was referring to gays are arse bandits- Dibs would be ok if here alone but her husband is a rancid knob  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:34 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

Sorry Eds but Dibs made a song and dance of 'getting along' last week, a in a day or two GIG was referring to gays are arse bandits- Dibs would be ok if here alone but her husband is a rancid knob  Smile 
oh my God why are you always causing trouble lez, you must enjoy disharmony on forums i had a higher opinion of you than i have seen recently , that reply from my husband was justified because of what ben said to him , i have said this many many times and it will never change, if you or anyone else deliberately go out of your way to insult us we will take so much then we will retaliate back , why the hell should we sit here and let you or anyone else hurl abuse at us , do you think that's bloody fair ????

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:07 am

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

I think the name calling has to stop.
From all sides.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:26 am

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

From all sides.

Got to disagree with you here Edds, I am in full support of Les , he is not an abusive person by any means and why should he stand for being called names after an olive branch has apparently been offered? And I say apparently, because lets be honest here, we both know these 2 have several years of previous, and a leopard doesn't change its spots.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:40 am

harvesmom wrote:
eddie wrote:

From all sides.

Got to disagree with you here Edds, I am in full support of Les , he is not an abusive person by any means and why should he stand for being called names after an olive branch has apparently been offered? And I say apparently, because lets be honest here, we both know these 2 have several years of  previous, and a leopard doesn't change its spots.

It's more vod's hubby than her tbh harves.
I daresay it causes disharmony at times.

Still, if HF hasn't learned to argue without name-calling by now, perhaps he's more suited to a playground than a forum???

And no. Les does not deserve it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:54 am

harvesmom wrote:
eddie wrote:

From all sides.

Got to disagree with you here Edds, I am in full support of Les , he is not an abusive person by any means and why should he stand for being called names after an olive branch has apparently been offered? And I say apparently, because lets be honest here, we both know these 2 have several years of  previous, and a leopard doesn't change its spots.

I will say this about Les, he's the only poster, where i read all of his posts, even though he's a Lib/Dim  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:49 am

Les calls my husband names without being provoked and he still expects him to sit and take it, Les thanks for your input on this thread and thanks for causing a bloody argument once again. You must be proud you have so many supporters to back you up even when your wrong , I didn't expect anything different to be honest because its been the same through the 7 years we have all been on forums together .
Harvesmom you obviously haven't seen the comments Les writes about my husband , buy hey ho that's different because its one of your pals .
Pathetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:09 am

Eilzel wrote:her husband is a rancid knob  Smile 

What a lovely post.  rabbit
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:12 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:her husband is a rancid knob  Smile 

Yep but its okay for him to say things like that because he is a homosexual and they are a special people  Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:35 am

eddie wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

I guess you miss the posts where her husband has been mocking me recently? I have ignored his childish behaviour but there is only so much patience I have  Twisted Evil 

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:36 am

VOD(original) wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yep but its okay for him to say things like that because he is a homosexual and they are a special people  Cool

He never starts it and he is one of the most level headed posters I know. You are 100% right in that he is very special Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:26 am

so the idea of this thread was to say something nice about fellow posters .

I will start again .

Godisgoodallthetime - takes too much shit from other posters and in return gives them back which they protest about  Laughing 

eddie best poster on any forum .
JD a bit of a goof but can quite fun .

Catman - i like him i don't know why i just do .

Eilzel - used to like him and though recently he has become a cry baby -so nothing nice at the moment sorry i have to be honest here.

nems- we never got along at all , now we are very civilized to each other and seem to get on fine , nems can debate very well .

sexy mama - others like her i don't see the attraction to be honest , I suspect sexy mama is another id of someone on here  Wink 

Shady- the best pirate ever  pirat  (apart from Johnny Depp) of course .

Ben- nice enough but loses it sometimes .

David- seems innocent and young , takes offense quickly , i like him .

Raggamuffin- got along straight away very friendly and very good poster .

Sassy- i like her sarcasm when replying sometimes and she makes me laugh .

Victorisnotamused- not sure - i still resent being associated the WBC 

Gerber- i like her makes me laugh

Didge- an annoying poster who is on ignore .

I have missed some but i get along with anyone and that is true .

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:43 am

VOD(original) wrote:so the idea of this thread was to say something nice about fellow posters .

I will start again .

Godisgoodallthetime - takes too much shit from other posters and in return gives them back which they protest about  Laughing 

Eilzel - used to like him and though recently he has become a cry baby -so nothing nice at the moment sorry i have to be honest here.

nems- we never got along at all , now we are very civilized to each other and seem to get on fine , nems can debate very well .

sexy mama - others like her i don't see the attraction to be honest , I suspect sexy mama is another id of someone on here  Wink 

Morning VOD

Did you read the very first post ?

Seems not

" Only nice things can be said.

If dirt is to be trawled start your own.... "

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:45 am

gerber wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:so the idea of this thread was to say something nice about fellow posters .

I will start again .

Morning VOD

Did you read the very first post ?

Seems not

" Only nice things can be said.

If dirt is to be trawled start your own....  "

Others have said things on this thread which are negative - are you going to pull them up for it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:50 am

I don't claim to be an angel but I am always nice with those who are nice in tmreturn- it is no surprise those I don't get along with are those who don't get along with most people. I will thank Harves, Eds and Sexy for their support here since I don't like sone false impression being pur across by certain malcontents. I like many posters here, it is just a shame a small few are out to disrupt x
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:15 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
eddie wrote:

I guess you miss the posts where her husband has been mocking me recently? I have ignored his childish behaviour but there is only so much patience I have  Twisted Evil 

SM I don't agree with anyone calling anyone abusive names.

My post was referring to the past when we all had that all-out-war. There was abuse from both sides.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:19 am

Vod, les is not a poster that is easily offended tbh, nor is he out to cause trouble.
Yes, we are friends and I adore him, but even I don't see eye to eye with him on some things! We disagree, we debate but no names are ever called.

You are not abusive by nature and I know that you dislike discord. Your hubby, however, does get a tad nasty and it does seem to run some up the wrong way.

I don't know the answer but I do know it isn't easy for you being stuck in the middle x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:22 am

eddie wrote:Vod, les is not a poster that is easily offended tbh, nor is he out to cause trouble.
Yes, we are friends and I adore him, but even I don't see eye to eye with him on some things! We disagree, we debate but no names are ever called.

You are not abusive by nature and I know that you dislike discord. Your hubby, however, does get a tad nasty and it does seem to run some up the wrong way.

I don't know the answer but I do know it isn't easy for you being stuck in the middle x
I tried to make peace with sm and he just proved he didn't want peace , the best thing is probably to just leave it as it was thanks for the support i know what you mean x

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:28 am

VOD - takes the shit she gets for being a Christian pretty well  Wink 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:03 pm

Yes...........................

As VOD has correctly pointed out this thread is for nice things only.........................
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next