NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JD's poster of the week...

+8
Raggamuffin
gerber
eddie
Cass
SEXY MAMA
Irn Bru
Andy
Ben Reilly
12 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

JD's poster of the week... Empty JD's poster of the week...

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:25 pm

Yes folks it's that time again,me very Friday one of you lucky beggars will be in with the chance of becoming my poster of the week, and this week it is....

Sassy, for her unbiased , open minded views on many subjects , she posted extremely well on the thread about Scots/English independence , while BA, Drinky and co done nothing but attack Scots and claim they put in far less than they get out, which Sassy rubbished with facts, not to mention figures regards to Scots Whiskey and Oil which go to the UK treasury ....

Sassy is also very knowledgable on subjects of children's health both mental and physical on many conditions , yet she does not wish for any pat on the back for it....

And I hope I am not embarrassing her too much! Laughing 

Sassy,you are this weeks poster of the week  cheers 

...well done...

Come on folks , give Sassy a round of applause  :D 

Back to top Go down

JD's poster of the week... Empty Re: JD's poster of the week...

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:44 pm

Congrats, Sassy! Here's an alien for some reason:

alien 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:46 pm

Joy Division wrote:Yes folks it's that time again,me very Friday one of you lucky beggars will be in with the chance of becoming my poster of the week, and  this week it is....

Sassy, for her unbiased , open minded views on many subjects , she posted extremely well on the thread about Scots/English independence , while BA, Drinky and co done nothing but attack Scots and claim they put in far less than they get out, which Sassy rubbished with facts, not to mention figures regards to Scots Whiskey and Oil which go to the UK treasury ....

Sassy is also very knowledgable on subjects of children's health both mental and physical on many conditions , yet she does not wish for any pat on the back for it....

...well done...

JD's poster of the week... Clap_214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:54 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Yes folks it's that time again,me very Friday one of you lucky beggars will be in with the chance of becoming my poster of the week, and  this week it is....

...well done...

JD's poster of the week... Clap_214

...nice one smilie Queen  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:15 pm

Well deserved Sassy.
As a reward, I'll let you enjoy a lingering stare at me and my enormous cock, Willie.
Or as JD says , "oor Wullie".
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:18 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Congrats, Sassy! Here's an alien for some reason:

alien 

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Well deserved Sassy.
As a reward, I'll let you enjoy a lingering stare at me and my enormous cock, Willie.
Or as JD says , "oor Wullie".

Laughing 

Your cock is out to play today then Andy!!, perhaps a stroke of it would suffice? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:22 pm

He certainly is a prolific pecker!
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:41 pm

JD's poster of the week... Z

Sassy! Laughing 

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:47 pm

...well done...

sassy unbiased , lol! . she's got her hand up some hairy arsed Scots transsexuals Kilt. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Why JD, thank you very much. Not actually unbiased, because of OH, who Puriel, is an ex Black Watch Sargeant Major, and WE have a good friend who is a transexual. Do I have a hand up his kilt? You betcha! In fact, when we get married this year, I hope he's going to be wearing it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:03 pm

Sassy wrote:Why JD, thank you very much.  Not actually unbiased, because of OH, who Puriel, is an ex Black Watch Sargeant Major, and WE have a good friend who is a transexual.   Do I have a hand up his kilt?  You betcha!  In fact, when we get married this year, I hope he's going to be wearing it lol

Wear the 'strap on ' ? lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:17 pm

Jesus, if he had one of those on top of what he's got naturally I'd never walk again  ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:22 pm

Sassy wrote:Jesus, if he had one of those on top of what he's got naturally I'd never walk again  ::smthg:: 

Are you talking about the one your marrying or his boyfriend ? it all sounds weird as I can't see you as the meat on any ones sandwich. lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:34 pm

Sassy wrote:Why JD, thank you very much.  Not actually unbiased, because of OH, who Puriel, is an ex Black Watch Sargeant Major, and WE have a good friend who is a transexual.   Do I have a hand up his kilt?  You betcha!  In fact, when we get married this year, I hope he's going to be wearing it lol

A pleasure sassy, or is at a pleasure for you if hubby to be puts his kilt on for your wedding? Laughing
And an ex black watch sergeant major too...oh my!, will he unleash his rifle? Laughing 

Is Puriel your man sass?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:35 pm

Phil, that was a cool congrats logo you put up chief Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:36 pm

Joy Division wrote:

A pleasure sassy, or is at a pleasure for you if hubby to be puts his kilt on for your  wedding? Laughing
And an ex black watch sergeant major too...oh my!, will he unleash his rifle? Laughing 

Is Puriel your man sass?

Puriel is a man?   I thought he was a dog turd that came in on someone's shoe.

And yes, love OH anyway, but in a kilt! lol

Last edited by Sassy on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:37 pm

Catman wrote:JD's poster of the week... Z

Sassy! Laughing 

cheers cheers cheers

Thank you Phil lol. In replying seen the code for the scroll, bloody hell, looks like a novel in an alien language.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:46 pm

Sassy wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

A pleasure sassy, or is at a pleasure for you if hubby to be puts his kilt on for your  wedding? Laughing

Is Puriel your man sass?

Nice one sass , I hope you make him wear something underneath his kilt, just until the service is done  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Nice one sass , I hope you make him wear something underneath his kilt, just until the service is done  Laughing 

That might be difficult, he says real Scots wear nothing under their kilt. I said in that case, don't drop the ring lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:55 pm

Sassy wrote:
Catman wrote:JD's poster of the week... Z

Sassy! Laughing 

cheers cheers cheers

Thank you Phil lol.   In replying seen the code for the scroll, bloody hell, looks like a novel in an alien language.

lol! lol! lol! ...Google images for you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:37 pm

Sassy wrote:
Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:

That might be difficult, he says real Scots wear nothing under their kilt.   I said in that case, don't drop the ring lol

Too the right of the Queen Laughing

JD's poster of the week... Queen_and_soldiers

Seriously, great choice by JD - well done.  cheers cheers cheers
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Thank you Irn. I say, was it a cold day? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:52 pm

well done sassy and congratulations on your marriage next year  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:04 pm

Sassy wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

That might be difficult, he says real Scots wear nothing under their kilt.   I said in that case, don't drop the ring lol

Who says he will pick them up?...unless you make him of course!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Too the right of the Queen Laughing

JD's poster of the week... Queen_and_soldiers

Seriously, great choice by JD - well done.  cheers cheers cheers

Nice one Irn, tbh,there were 2 or 3 very good posters and your good self was one of them, one of the may reasons I chose sassy this week is because as an English person,she is so honest about Scotland's affairs and what Scots do put into the treasury, as well , just like you....her non bias , non judgmental attitude, her understanding and compassion of disadvantaged people, disabled kids etc etc etc...

But a hard choice between on 2 or 3 as I say, but a good choice. :D 

Thank you Irn. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:15 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Shocked  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Sassy wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Shocked  Wink 

Tee - hee!!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Congrats Sassy xx
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:16 pm

This week goes to Irn Bru for his no nonsense way of debate, he proves to be thorough time and time again, extremely fair an unbiased, helpful, articulate and yet remains very modest at the same time..

Irn doesn't like a song and dance about things, he never tells any porkies, he shows complete respect and tbh I often enjoy watch him debate!..he never makes unfounded claims and never misses anything out.
Irn is also up for a laugh as well as serious debate...not to mention Irn sticking up to racists, benefit haters and all other sorts of hateful nasty types.

And tbh, one of the very best poster's in so many ways which I have had the pleasure of meeting on forums.

A true honourable Gentelman, please put your hands together for this week's poster of the week( a brilliant poster every week!)

Irn Bru!! cheers  ::D::  ::alahoo::  ::alahoo::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:14 pm

Joy Division wrote:This week goes to Irn Bru for his no nonsense way of debate, he proves to be thorough time and time again, extremely fair an unbiased, helpful, articulate and yet remains very modest at the same time..

Irn doesn't like a song and dance about things, he never tells any porkies, he shows complete respect and tbh I often enjoy watch him debate!..he never makes unfounded claims and never misses anything out.
Irn is also up for a laugh as well as serious debate...not to mention Irn sticking up to racists, benefit haters and all other sorts of hateful nasty types.

And tbh, one of the very best poster's in so many ways which I have had the pleasure of meeting on forums.

A true honourable Gentelman, please put your hands together for this week's poster of the week( a brilliant poster every week!)

JD's poster of the week... Congra18 Irn!!! Does this mean the drinks are on you? JD's poster of the week... Cockta12xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:39 pm

Congrats, Bru!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:41 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Joy Division wrote:This week goes to Irn Bru for his no nonsense way of debate, he proves to be thorough time and time again, extremely fair an unbiased, helpful, articulate and yet remains very modest at the same time..

JD's poster of the week... Congra18 Irn!!! Does this mean the drinks are on you? JD's poster of the week... Cockta12xxx

..it better! Laughing 

Maybe Irn will post a pic of your favourite tipple?!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Joy Division wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

..it better! Laughing 

Bring on the champagne JD's poster of the week... Hic_dr15ice cold please Irn, oh and in a flute please too I love you x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:21 pm

Brilliant choice, coolest poster on the block, never gets riled, don't know how he does it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:23 pm

Sassy wrote:

Brilliant choice, coolest poster on the block, never gets riled, don't know how he does it.

Aye, I agree Sassy...nice one.  ::alahoo:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:27 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Make a brilliant diplomat wouldn't he  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:30 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

..it better! Laughing 

Bring on the champagne JD's poster of the week... Hic_dr15ice cold please Irn, oh and in a flute please too I love you x

Why do you want to drink champers out of a musical instrument? it's not a straw ya know xx
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:37 pm

Congrats Irn. Top bloke x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:39 pm

Cass wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Why do you want to drink champers out of a musical instrument? it's not a straw ya know xx

I'm posh apparently Cass  ::D:: Hope you've had a better day  I love you xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:41 pm

Sassy wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Make a brilliant diplomat wouldn't he  Wink 

Totally Sassy, he can't just talk the talk...our Irn can walk the walk  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:44 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Cass wrote:

I dunno you with your flutes, eddie with not sleeping in a bed...what in blazes has happened to you UK people whilst i have been away - honestly i turn my back for 5 1/2 years and you all go crazy.

It is what it is darling...will help to have other people here - 1 bro arrives tomorrow the other monday....I will try and hold on xxxx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:48 pm

Cass wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I dunno you with your flutes, eddie with not sleeping in a bed...what in blazes has happened to you UK people whilst i have been away - honestly i turn my back for 5 1/2 years and you all go crazy.

It is what it is darling...will help to have other people here - 1 bro arrives tomorrow the other monday....I will try and hold on xxxx

You're doing great, families hey  I love you it's lovely having you back here, just wish the circumstances were better xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:59 pm

This week's poster of the week goes to the forum owner Ben....

Not only has he made many logical posts, he has demonstrated a good eye for malice and what is goofing...

He has been stamping out the bad stuff and keeping things on a chat and debate level...he has called many things well and hasn't just jump in with both feet...

Three cheers for Ben!

Well done Ben!!!! cheers cheers king 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:00 pm

pfft and after the cheque I sent you as well....must get on to bank and cancel that.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:09 pm

Cass wrote:pfft and after the cheque I sent you as well....must get on to bank and cancel that.

Aw, Cass...please don't!.....

Oops...I've already cashed it! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:15 pm

Joy Division wrote:This week's poster of the week goes to the forum owner Ben....

Not only has he made many logical posts, he has demonstrated a good eye for malice and what is goofing...

He has been stamping out the bad stuff and keeping things on a chat and debate level...he has called many things well and hasn't just jump in with both feet...

Three cheers for Ben!

Muchas gracias!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:15 pm

Cass wrote:pfft and after the cheque I sent you as well....must get on to bank and cancel that.

knows where you are coming from girl....... but me not so stupid...... never sent a cheque.....

lol! lol! lol! 

Drinks on me then seen as you seem to have spent up
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:16 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:This week's poster of the week goes to the forum owner Ben....

Three cheers for Ben!

Muchas gracias!

Well deserved Ben  ::alahoo:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:17 pm

Well done Boss

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next