NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maine coon Lover's most tolerant poster of the week

5 posters

Go down

Maine coon Lover's most tolerant poster of the week Empty Maine coon Lover's most tolerant poster of the week

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:28 pm

This award goes to my husband Heavenly Father , who has been very tolerant even though he has been stalked by a certain member.

Congratulations Heavenly Father  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Maine coon Lover's most tolerant poster of the week Empty Re: Maine coon Lover's most tolerant poster of the week

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:35 pm

Maine coon Lover's most tolerant poster of the week Clap2
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Maine coon Lover's most tolerant poster of the week Empty Re: Maine coon Lover's most tolerant poster of the week

Post by veya_victaous Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:00 am

LOLZ
as if that hate filled supporter of infant mortality is Tolerant.

Veya's award for most Ridiculous lie of the week goes to:
Maine Coon Lover
 :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:01 am

Wow I feel like I just witnessed an award ceremony in North Korea  lol! 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:12 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Maine coon Lover's most tolerant poster of the week Clap2

well deserved I agree  lol! 

remember its just a bit of fun yeah  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:19 am

veya_victaous wrote:LOLZ
as if that hate filled supporter of infant mortality is Tolerant.

Veya's award for most Ridiculous lie of the week goes to:
Maine Coon Lover
 :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: 

its just a bit of fun lighten up a bit  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:25 am

Eilzel wrote:Wow I feel like I just witnessed an award ceremony in North Korea  lol! 

So tolerant he was backing the Arizona bill so that he and others of faith could be intolerant to homosexuals, religions, ethnicity, the list is endless to give empowerment to be intolerant.
That is what HF backed, so maybe Maine just forgot the "in" within the title by accident, as that would mak more sense and thus she meant to have it placed in front of tolerant to make intolerant?

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:31 am

Sigh.

I think she means that he never once got shirty, rude, personal or abusive even when others did to him.

And you know what?
He didn't.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:41 am

eddie wrote:Sigh.

I think she means that he never once got shirty, rude, personal or abusive even when others did to him.

And you know what?
He didn't.
thanks edds you got it  bounce 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:54 am

And you know what?
He didn't.

Sigh actually he does, he makes some very poor insinuations, like one of Eilzel going to back to Thailand, in regards to earlier comments on Paedo's being there for him to make a vile insinuation on Eilzel being one.
I guess you never read that, and he insults all the time with his intolerance of gays, that is rude and also with Eilzel, very personal and an absurd stereotype

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:08 am

And you know what?
He didn't.

...I think poster has reached quite a milestone once they have learned to let things float past them and not really give a shit....

I reached mine quite a long time ago  Laughing 

Well done Favva.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:11 am

Joy Division wrote:

And you know what?
He didn't.

...I think poster has reached quite a milestone once they have learned to let things float past them and not really give a shit....

Well done Favva.

Well done JD - I'm glad you've finally got there - I remember not too long ago you got very upset over some accusations - I felt terribly sorry for you pal, I thought to myself "if only good ol JD could let it float by"

I personally think you didn't deserve it - nobody deserves cr4p while they are trying to post on a forum and the moderators should nip it in the bud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:13 am

I would just like to say a huge thank you to all those who helped win this award, my beautiful wife, for her constant love and support, friends and family for just being there, my mum and dad for producing such an awesome human being full of love and compassion for all, sorry you weren't here to see the finished article dad, I hope you would be proud...
God bless you all for all you have done...xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:14 am

Well done, father!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:19 am

::cheerlead:: your dad would be proud ::cheerlead::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:28 am

heavenly father wrote:I would just like to say a huge thank you to all those who helped win this award, my beautiful wife, for her constant love and support, friends and family for just being there, my mum and dad for producing such an awesome human being full of love and compassion for all, sorry you weren't here to see the finished article dad, I hope you would be proud...

Sorry about the loss of your Father HF, all banter aside, it is never easy to lose anyone close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:32 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Well done Favva.

Well done JD - I'm glad you've finally got there - I remember not too long ago you got very upset over some accusations - I felt terribly sorry for you pal, I thought to myself "if only good ol JD could let it float by"

I personally think you didn't deserve it - nobody deserves cr4p while they are trying to post on a forum and the moderators should nip it in the bud.

Tbh Andy nobody likes ridiculous accusations, we just learn to deal with them and show up the low life accusers for what they are using low life accusations, we must pity them and hope they regain some control and logic over their own lives, just as some racists and homophobes etc must do..

It seems to be quite a power trip some of these people get from making up stories of others and unfortunately there have been a few of us had it done to us, but as you say Andy, it should be nipped in the bud...on any forum.

Cheers fella! ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:34 am

I agree with Didge Favva, I'm sorry about your dad, nobody with a modicum of compassion would deny that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:36 am

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:I would just like to say a huge thank you to all those who helped win this award, my beautiful wife, for her constant love and support, friends and family for just being there, my mum and dad for producing such an awesome human being full of love and compassion for all, sorry you weren't here to see the finished article dad, I hope you would be proud...

Sorry about the loss of your Father HF, all banter aside, it is never easy to lose anyone close.

thank you didge I appreciate that... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:37 am

Joy Division wrote:I agree with Didge Favva, I'm sorry about your dad, nobody with a modicum of compassion would deny that.

thank you JD, that's very much appreciated. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:49 am

heavenly father wrote:
Joy Division wrote:I agree with Didge Favva, I'm sorry about your dad, nobody with a modicum of compassion would deny that.

thank you JD, that's very much appreciated. Smile 

Ah it's most sincerely intended Favva.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:01 am

PhilDidge wrote:

that's a nice thing to say didge  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:29 am

PhilDidge wrote:

And you know what?
He didn't.

Sigh actually he does, he makes some very poor insinuations, like one of Eilzel going to back to Thailand, in regards to earlier comments on Paedo's being there for him to make a vile insinuation on Eilzel being one. I guess you never read that, and he insults all the time with his intolerance of gays, that is rude and also with Eilzel, very personal and an absurd stereotype

Thanks didge I appreciate your support there.

This is the thing eds; and you know it yourself; people can be rude, offensive and incredibly insulting without actually using explicit words. You know HF likes to try and wind people up; be incredibly personal at times and to make statements which will get a rise out of people- you know this and yet you are defending him

didge is being entirely true in what he says about HF's implication- HF knows it but you probably didn't see it tbf- how can you expect people to be nice and cordial with a spineless little shit like that?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:00 pm

We really need a fingers down throat and puke emoticon for the OP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:02 pm

sassy not sure you will win next weeks award , but if you try you just might be in line for it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:13 pm

Award from you? It would be flushed away in double quick time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:24 pm

no problem sassy if you win it I will gift wrap in toilet paper  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:38 pm

No that's ok, you need all the toilet paper you can get for the amount of shit you and he post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:40 pm

Sassy wrote:No that's ok, you need all the toilet paper you can get for the amount of shit you and he post.

the least you could do is wipe your mouth after you shit, sass.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:28 pm

in your dreams mister beekeeper  ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:30 pm

who on earth is polyanna... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:41 pm

heavenly father wrote:who on earth is polyanna... Smile 

don't know I think beekeeper is having an allergic reaction to being stung by his bees its caused confusion  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:43 pm

Everyone give it a rest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down