NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing back poster of the week? Chosen by whomever fancies it?

+3
Ben Reilly
gerber
eddie
7 posters

Go down

Bringing back poster of the week? Chosen by whomever fancies it? Empty Bringing back poster of the week? Chosen by whomever fancies it?

Post by eddie Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:42 pm

Can I please make a suggestion for poster of the week? This one is my poster of the week!
I'd like to nominate Groomsy

He posts up stories that make me chuckle and weird stories and I find him light-hearted and a lovely asset to the forum.

Just a suggestion  Smile
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Bringing back poster of the week? Chosen by whomever fancies it? Empty Re: Bringing back poster of the week? Chosen by whomever fancies it?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:47 pm

I'd second that! You know if he's posted it, it's going to be funny or really interesting.

Back to top Go down

Bringing back poster of the week? Chosen by whomever fancies it? Empty Re: Bringing back poster of the week? Chosen by whomever fancies it?

Post by eddie Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:50 pm

Sassy wrote:I'd second that!   You know if he's posted it, it's going to be funny or really interesting.

Yeah, exactly that sass.
I just kinda like him not sure why - who cares why!  cheers 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:51 pm

I haven't read many of his posts so can't comment edds .

but congratulations groomsy  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:59 pm

VOD(original) wrote:I haven't read many of his posts so can't comment edds .

Erm well it's not official yet vodders, Ben hasn't nodded his admin head.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:23 pm

Nothing against Groomsy...... good choice but my candidate is Irn...... he gave me his last Rolo..

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:11 pm

eddie wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:I haven't read many of his posts so can't comment edds .

Erm well it's not official yet vodders, Ben hasn't nodded his admin head.

Pfft! You can definitely choose your poster of the week, and groomsy's a great choice.

So, a head-nod ... here we go  Twisted Evil 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:58 pm

why don't people pick out during a week post they think are powerful or insightful and let others vote on which one of the selected posts is best...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:21 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:why don't people pick out during a week post they think are powerful or insightful and let others vote on which one of the selected posts is best...

That could absolutely work -- more of a "post of the week."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:48 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:why don't people pick out during a week post they think are powerful or insightful and let others vote on which one of the selected posts is best...

Voting on a post of the week is a great idea, voting on posters is not, have we learned nothing from Eurovision!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:49 pm

eddie wrote:Can I please make a suggestion for poster of the week? This one is my poster of the week!

He posts up stories that make me chuckle and weird stories and I find him light-hearted and a lovely asset to the forum.

Just a suggestion  Smile

Groomsy is a great choice for poster of the week!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

yeah that's the idea but as someone just said unfortunately politics will get in the way...

as people are incapable of being unbiased... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Post of the week is a great idea ::cheerlead:: 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:52 pm

Haven't really exchanged many posts with Groomsy but from what I've read a lovely guy  cheers 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:54 pm

Eilzel wrote:Haven't really exchanged many posts with Groomsy but from what I've read a lovely guy  cheers 

So is it groomsy poster of the week or groomsy's post of the week  Shocked Shocked lol! ::ftlcheer:: 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:57 pm

David wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Haven't really exchanged many posts with Groomsy but from what I've read a lovely guy  cheers 

So is it groomsy poster of the week or groomsy's post of the week  Shocked Shocked lol! ::ftlcheer:: 

Poster  ::D:: 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:01 pm

Eilzel wrote:
David wrote:

Poster  ::D:: 

Well others are saying post  lol! lol! lol! Cool 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Voting on a post of the week is a great idea, voting on posters is not, have we learned nothing from Eurovision!  Razz 

I love Eurovision!!!  cheers 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:19 pm

Pfffff. This thread is for poster of the week (my choice) someone else can choose someone else if they want to..... Like eddie, for instance?  Cool 

If you want a post of the week all bugger off and make your own  Evil or Very Mad 

(May I suggest that eddie has made some brilliantly insightful posts?)
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:21 pm

eddie wrote:Pfffff. This thread is for poster of the week (my choice) someone else can choose someone else if they want to..... Like eddie, for instance?  Cool 

If you want a post of the week all bugger off and make your own  Evil or Very Mad 

Who is this eddie? Is he one of those shy retiring types  scratch Wink 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:22 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

I love Eurovision!!!  cheers 

I love it more pfft  bounce 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:23 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:Pfffff. This thread is for poster of the week (my choice) someone else can choose someone else if they want to..... Like eddie, for instance?  Cool 

She's a modest, natural debater with an ethereal beauty and flawless logic that is matched only by her sky blue eyes and erm, she's fab
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:25 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

She's a modest, natural debater with an ethereal beauty and flawless logic that is matched only by her sky blue eyes and erm, she's fab

Oh that eddie! Yeah I agree, and a charming modesty to boot  Cool  xxx
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:31 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

Oh that eddie! Yeah I agree, and a charming modesty to boot  Cool  xxx

Cool Spot on
You're obviously a good judge of character
You may yet win my Observant poster of the week award  cheers 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:33 pm

So is it post or poster and by the way I am not blonde lol
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:36 pm

Eds I'm thrilled and will supply all the cookies you need to secure my victory  Razz 

Mr D, poster, and yes you are so blonde (metaphorically speaking haha); I recommend clicking my name and reading my recent posts for the likely winner of post of the week should you start a thread  ::D:: x
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:39 pm

Eilzel wrote:Eds I'm thrilled and will supply all the cookies you need to secure my victory  Razz 

Mr D, poster, and yes you are so blonde (metaphorically speaking haha); I recommend clicking my name and reading my recent posts for the likely winner of post of the week should you start  a thread  ::D:: x

What is the bribe Mr E x? (not so blonde!)
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:40 pm

David wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Eds I'm thrilled and will supply all the cookies you need to secure my victory  Razz 

Mr D, poster, and yes you are so blonde (metaphorically speaking haha); I recommend clicking my name and reading my recent posts for the likely winner of post of the week should you start  a thread  ::D:: x

What is the bribe Mr E x?  (not so blonde!)

Most Observant Poster- see.... blonde  lol! 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:46 pm

Hahahahahaha always said David was blonde
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:55 pm

eddie wrote:Can I please make a suggestion for poster of the week? This one is my poster of the week!

Just a suggestion  Smile

Congrats Groomsy  cheers 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:07 pm

or VOD  :curtsy:  :curtsy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:38 pm

VOD(original) wrote:

or VOD  :curtsy:  :curtsy:

very true, love the courtesy too xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:04 am

Mr D, poster, and yes you are so blonde (metaphorically speaking haha); I recommend clicking my name and reading my recent posts for the likely winner of post of the week should you start a thread  ::D:: x

Really????? Et tu Brutus?????

Ferme la bouche mush xx

David come over to the Blonde side....we is funner and smarter than them we are.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:18 am

My choice for poster of the week is Eddie, though my second vote would go to groomsy, as he really has some great comebacks.

Though it will have to be Eddie and this is for sticking to her guns on her view with the hypothetical challenge, which she did a far better job than smelly (still think other answers are valid  ::D::  ) she speaks out if she sees unfairness, though not afraid to speak her mind either, if people are being silly. Has the patients to get on with me lol and does not believe in placing people on ignore, like I do not, as what is the point coming to a forum, if you shy away from challenging debate, but most of all, she has a fabulous singing and recording voice, makes most of us laugh and hardly anyone has said a bad word about her and still throws in to top this off challenging replies.

Eddie is my poster of the week, so congratulations Eddie from me and also Groomsy, think you should both win it for the week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:25 am

Cass wrote:

Ferme la bouche mush xx

David come over to the Blonde side....we is funner and smarter than them we are.

Hello Me Lady

Hope you well by the way.
Sorry but I must be on the dark side lol that sounds odd when you denote hair colour as dark that way.

This needs something more to make my point:

lol!  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:20 am

Cass wrote:

Ferme la bouche mush xx

Haha, I will do what it takes cass  Embarassed  haha x

Btw I don't speak frog, David translate please  Rolling Eyes  x
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:52 am

Didge wrote:My choice for poster of the week is Eddie, though my second vote would go to groomsy, as he really has some great comebacks.

Though it will have to be Eddie and this is for sticking to her guns on her view with the hypothetical challenge, which she did a far better job than smelly (still think other answers are valid  ::D::  ) she speaks out if she sees unfairness, though not afraid to speak her mind either, if people are being silly. Has the patients to get on with me lol and does not believe in placing people on ignore, like I do not, as what is the point coming to a forum, if you shy away from challenging debate, but most of all, she has a fabulous singing and recording voice, makes most of us laugh and hardly anyone has said a bad word about her and still throws in to top this off challenging replies.

Eddie is my poster of the week, so congratulations Eddie from me and also Groomsy, think you should both win it for the week.

eddie i could understand but groomsy....nope..

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:32 am

Morning Eddie

Congratulations are you riding in the National as well
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:53 am

Eilzel wrote:
Cass wrote:

Ferme la bouche mush xx

You bloody racist pfft.  Who is blonde now...   I don't speak tart  lol!

Last edited by David on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:55 am

Cass wrote:

Ferme la bouche mush xx

Coming!!!  ://?roflmao?/: 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:45 pm

Didge wrote:My choice for poster of the week is Eddie, though my second vote would go to groomsy, as he really has some great comebacks.

Thank you didge! Very unexpected I must say.
Yes we fight like cat and dog sometimes but I can't ever hate you, and bloody hell I've tried!!!
Wow, love this post didge. I'm going to keep it and the very next time you hate me I going to pop it on my arse and do a moony right in your face!  Razz 

cheers xxx
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:42 am

Didge wrote:
Cass wrote:

Ferme la bouche mush xx

Hello Me Lady
Hope you well by the way.
Sorry but I must be on the dark side lol that sounds odd when you denote hair colour as dark that way.

This needs something more to make my point:

lol!  lol!

Hey gorgeous....where ya been?

Sorry Hun cannot see the link.....pants.

I am well and hope you are too....I haven't killed anyone today, customer or co-worker or family so BONUS!

MWAH XXX
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:46 am

Eilzel wrote:
Cass wrote:

Ferme la bouche mush xx

Translate this darlink......United rules, City drools

Ahem normal programming will now resume......

X
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:34 am

I'm speechless Sad And from a Norwich fan haha Razz
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:06 am

Eilzel wrote:I'm speechless Sad And from a Norwich fan haha Razz

No darlink I am a KEEGAN fan - senior junior is the Norwich fan but I say I support them for a quiet life.

KEEGAN for Prime Minister!!!!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:08 am

Yeah groomsy does post interesting stuff, so hats off to the geezer Smile

Some interesting wee snippets and fact Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:42 pm

Cass wrote:
Eilzel wrote:I'm speechless :(And from a Norwich fan haha Razz

No darlink I am a KEEGAN fan - senior junior is the Norwich fan but I say I support them for a quiet life.

Love love love him

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:17 pm

Nems wrote:
Cass wrote:

Love love love him

If you've posted a pic of our boy......I CANT SEE ON MY BLOODY KINDLE ARRRRGGHHHH.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:58 pm

Well done Groomsy, loving your posts Bringing back poster of the week? Chosen by whomever fancies it? Thumb124x

::cheerlead:: :heart30: ::happ:: ::cheerlead:: :heart30: ::happ:: ::cheerlead:: :heart30: ::happ::

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down