NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone vouch for "Maine coon lover"?

5 posters

Go down

Can anyone vouch for "Maine coon lover"? Empty Can anyone vouch for "Maine coon lover"?

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:58 pm

New registration for membership; just wanted to see if this person sounds familiar to anyone. Thanks!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Can anyone vouch for "Maine coon lover"? Empty Re: Can anyone vouch for "Maine coon lover"?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:59 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:New registration for membership; just wanted to see if this person sounds familiar to anyone. Thanks!

Ask him what car he used to drive - PM me the answer and any other details and I will tell you.

Back to top Go down

Can anyone vouch for "Maine coon lover"? Empty Re: Can anyone vouch for "Maine coon lover"?

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:01 pm

sphinx wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:New registration for membership; just wanted to see if this person sounds familiar to anyone. Thanks!

Ask him what car he used to drive - PM me the answer and any other details and I will tell you.

That is so cool, makes me feel like a spy or something :D I'll get back to you.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:07 pm

Will 3 references and a CV be needed by new members in future ?

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:14 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote: Will 3 references and a CV be needed by new members in future ?

Trying to keep AB out of the forum, as I have told you many times. We've recently added several new members, and each time, we did our best to make sure it wasn't her. Fuck off.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Trying to keep AB out of the forum, as I have told you many times. We've recently added several new members, and each time, we did our best to make sure it wasn't her. Fuck off.

Sorry, i did try not to..but...

One minute..

:/pwn://: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:04 pm

At any rate, the e-mail address entered bounced back when I tried it, so that makes me a bit more suspicious ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:08 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Hi Ben, I had a novel idea for AB,,,give her her own section, but do not allow her to post anywhere else, it would be like having our very own troll, posters who misbehave could be sent there,,,,for punishment!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Maine coon lover is a troll. An ID whomused to go by the name Erasmus and drove a black taxi.
He's already here by another name so register him/her/troll.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:27 pm

eddie wrote:

Maine coon lover is a troll. An ID whomused to go by the name Erasmus and drove a black taxi.

Excellent,,,the more trolls the better!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:56 pm

eddie wrote:

Erasmus, he was a great guy, with a deep love of cats!

He used to correspond with me via personal email!

He wasn't a troll at all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:58 pm

...Very anti homophobia...We used to fight together, against that crap, along with David, on the original Sky forum!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:59 pm

Just DONT let it get cold

as we all know trolls are a silicon based life form, who in common with your computer processor are able to process faster at cooler temperatures.....ket it get cold enough and it might get intelligent...that wont change its essentially trollish behaviour...just make it better and more frequent at it.... affraid ::rfth:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:01 am

Erasmus is a Scot from the Orkney Islands who now lives in Switzerland so I doubt it is him. It would be great if it was but it isn't.

He would definitely just use Erasmus to register so you can rule that one out.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:02 am

Erasmus...He fell out with some over, the Maddie Mc Cann case!

ROLF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:04 am

Irn Bru wrote:Erasmus is a Scot from the Orkney Islands who now lives in Switzerland so I doubt it is him. It would be great if it was but it isn't.

He would definitely just use Erasmus to register so you can rule that one out.

Lovely man!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:50 am

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

Hahaha whatever Phil. You have no ides what happened on a forum we were all on after Sky.
David knows :-)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:55 am

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

Hahaha whatever Phil. You have no ides what happened on a forum we were all on after Sky.
David knows :-)

Fair enough.  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down