NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JD's poster of the week...

+8
Raggamuffin
gerber
eddie
Cass
SEXY MAMA
Irn Bru
Andy
Ben Reilly
12 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

JD's poster of the week... - Page 7 Empty JD's poster of the week...

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yes folks it's that time again,me very Friday one of you lucky beggars will be in with the chance of becoming my poster of the week, and this week it is....

Sassy, for her unbiased , open minded views on many subjects , she posted extremely well on the thread about Scots/English independence , while BA, Drinky and co done nothing but attack Scots and claim they put in far less than they get out, which Sassy rubbished with facts, not to mention figures regards to Scots Whiskey and Oil which go to the UK treasury ....

Sassy is also very knowledgable on subjects of children's health both mental and physical on many conditions , yet she does not wish for any pat on the back for it....

And I hope I am not embarrassing her too much! Laughing 

Sassy,you are this weeks poster of the week  cheers 

...well done...

Come on folks , give Sassy a round of applause  :D 

Back to top Go down

JD's poster of the week... - Page 7 Empty Re: JD's poster of the week...

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:24 pm

Catman wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Whoa, come on now, all kinds of people fight the racism that BA and Smelly come up with.   What people are complaining about is you going for the person and it worries me dreadfully that you don't see how Bee is doing exactly that all the time and that's why people think he is a fuckwit.   There is a difference between fighting racism and going for the person.  

Well you are going after Bee, and i think he's a decent bloke.

Actually Phil, if you read Bee's posts, he is going after me. Over and over again, even when I haven't mentioned him in any way. He's a nutter Phil, you really don't want to be like him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:29 pm

Sassy wrote:
Catman wrote:

Actually Phil, if you read Bee's posts, he is going after me.   Over and over again, even when I haven't mentioned him in any way.    He's a nutter Phil, you really don't want to be like him.  

.....Just reminds me of a primary school play, it was cowboys and Indians...At the end you got to pick the camp that you wanted to be in, the Indian was portrayed as being nasty, the cowboy, the right way...There were about three of us that picked the Indian, and i was one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:32 pm

Sassy wrote:
Catman wrote:

Actually Phil, if you read Bee's posts, he is going after me.   Over and over again, even when I haven't mentioned him in any way.    He's a nutter Phil, you really don't want to be like him.  

Are you concerned about Phil or more worried about Bee and your posting relationship with him Sass JD's poster of the week... - Page 7 Smile186

Bee and Phil seem to get along and their friendship is irrelevant to the current discussion imo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:38 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Are you concerned about Phil or more worried about Bee and your posting relationship with him Sass JD's poster of the week... - Page 7 Smile186

Bee and Phil seem to get along and their friendship is irrelevant to the current discussion imo?

Bee and i have always got along, apart from a recent hiccup, which we got over, then moved along from that.

I mostly enjoy his posts, and the ones from Les, i always read.  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:59 pm

feelthelove wrote:
eddie wrote:

Tell nems we are defending her please. It's not right.

She appreciates everyone's support Eddie, hopefully she'll be back soon.  Life is too short for all this  Sad

There will always be fallouts FTL, such is life and forums, but some posts are unwarranted.
I dislike attacks on people who make posts from the heart and nems posting about her boy was lovely to read and should've been a celebration not a dig.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:00 pm

Eddie, I am sure Nems is still on ADO if you want to send her a PM, letting her know, many here are backing her to return , appalled at the comment made to her, as seen by the comments and ask Tess also to reconsider not coming back, she is missed here
We can all post on both.

Nems if you reading this, take the night to kick back and chill, is not easy I know after what happened here tonight, but know this; many support you here and you have always been part of this forum family and you should not feel you have to leave because of one poster being an idiot.

Hope to see you back soon Nems and hope you have a lovely evening.

x

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:01 pm

Didge wrote:Eddie, I am sure Nems is still on ADO if you want to send her a PM, letting her know, many here are backing her to return , appalled at the comment made to her, as seen by the comments and ask Tess also to reconsider not coming back, she is missed here
We can all post on both.

Nems if you reading this, take the night to kick back and chill, is not easy I know after what happened here tonight, but know this; many support you here and you have always been part of this forum family and you should not feel you have to leave because of one poster being an idiot.

x

Good post didge x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:Eddie, I am sure Nems is still on ADO if you want to send her a PM, letting her know, many here are backing her to return , appalled at the comment made to her, as seen by the comments and ask Tess also to reconsider not coming back, she is missed here
We can all post on both.

x

Arrow  Laughing 

Good post didge x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:20 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Bee and i have always got along, apart from a recent hiccup, which we got over, then moved along from that.

Oh FFS, little miss sugar syrup trying to make out something that its not AGAIN!!! Phil, if you take time to actually look at Bee's post he just attacks all over the place, without any justification. You really don't want to be like him, he is the laughing stock of the forum. For crying out loud, don't go down his road. So you chose indians, Bee ain't no indian, he's the one with the guns blazing at all and sundry.

Regardless of Bee, I know Nems isn't innocent in this, she's done her fair share. I'm more worried about you keep winding yourself up. If you want to be like someone, be like Ben, he gets his point across and puts people down without all this.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:28 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

Arrow  Laughing 

Good post didge x

How is that even relevant?  Rolling Eyes 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:28 pm

Sassy wrote:
Catman wrote:

Oh FFS, little miss sugar syrup trying to make out something that its not AGAIN!!!   Phil, if you take time to actually look at Bee's post he just attacks all over the place, without any justification.   You really don't want to be like him, he is the laughing stock of the forum.    For crying out loud, don't go down his road.   So you chose indians, Bee ain't no indian, he's the one with the guns blazing at all and sundry.    

Regardless of Bee, I know Nems isn't innocent in this, she's done her fair share.   I'm more worried about you keep winding yourself up.   If you want to be like someone, be like Ben, he gets his point across and puts people down without all this.

Who is little miss sugar syrup?

The coke that i mix with my vodka is sugar free...So how very how dare you  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:30 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

How is that even relevant?  Rolling Eyes 

Farewell song isn't it!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:33 pm

OK Phil, do it your way. I'm not getting involved with this, it's too tiring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Sassy wrote:OK Phil, do it your way.   I'm not getting involved with this, it's too tiring.

I always do it my way, sorry if you are tired, get some rest.  I love you 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Catman wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh FFS, little miss sugar syrup trying to make out something that its not AGAIN!!!   Phil, if you take time to actually look at Bee's post he just attacks all over the place, without any justification.   You really don't want to be like him, he is the laughing stock of the forum.    For crying out loud, don't go down his road.   So you chose indians, Bee ain't no indian, he's the one with the guns blazing at all and sundry.    

Regardless of Bee, I know Nems isn't innocent in this, she's done her fair share.   I'm more worried about you keep winding yourself up.   If you want to be like someone, be like Ben, he gets his point across and puts people down without all this.

The coke that i mix with my vodka is sugar free...So how very how dare you  Laughing 

I think she means FTL as she was the one that had replied to you?
I'm off for the night now.

Think about what nems said about her son today ....doesn't that show that she's taught him something worthwhile even if you don't like her?

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:46 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

Think about what nems said about her son today ....doesn't that show that she's taught him something worthwhile even if you don't  like her?

Yes, on reflection, i'll retract the remark, but i didn't read it like that, in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:49 pm

Doug just was singing 'There's no business like show business'...Even did a bit of jig!....continuing to ruin the song, cats aren't impressed! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:58 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

Think about what nems said about her son today ....doesn't that show that she's taught him something worthwhile even if you don't  like her?

Yes, on reflection, i'll retract the remark, but i didn't read it like that, in the first place.

Good  Smile 

Ps: Tell Doug the cats round here are howling at his singing hahahahaha

I'm off, night x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:03 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:

Good  Smile 

Ps: Tell Doug the cats round here are howling at his singing hahahahaha

I'm off, night x

Ha! Ha!...Not as embarrassing as when he sang 'Stand by your man' karoke....In my mums ex pat pub in Spain! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:04 pm

.....I must be doing something right!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:05 am

JD's poster of the week... - Page 7 Cute_bee___free_avatar_by_klizzy-d5k4ort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:08 am

You're pathetic Bee, really pathetic. I'm putting you on ignore because you never post anything worth reading. I doubt you even know Gerber. She's a lady, in every sense of the word, and although I am extremely LW and she is quite RW, she always posts and debates with good grace and humour. I doubt she has ever touched weed in her life.

I suggest you get help, because you obviously need it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:41 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Sassy wrote:
......................      I doubt you even know Gerber.   She's a lady, in every sense of the word, and although I am extremely LW and she is quite RW, she always posts and debates with good grace and humour.   I doubt she has ever touched weed in her life.  

I suggest you get help, because you obviously need it.

Suspect    GET your ignorant doper's head out of your stupid fat backside, Sassy ~

WHOEVER you put on your 'Foe's' List, you will be doing a favour !!!

ASK your good friend Gerber why she began attacking me last Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday (where she's backing up Stephenmarra, Baggs, eddie and L'ilAndy in their unprovoked and baseless attacks against me, Catman and Handy Andy..)  ~ for no obvious reason (unless she simply thought to support eddie and Baggs ?) ?

There's certainly been nothing "ladylike" in the Gerbil's manly attacks against me over these last five days !

KEEP ON spouting your arrogant bullshit on here, Sassy ~ you will only end up doing a lot more damage to yourself than anyone else, you ignorant cow..   bom

I think this is part of the endless cycle of people carrying over shit from other threads ... but this one serves no further purpose, I'm locking it.

Christ, people -- get a life.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:42 am

Sorry JD, you'll have to open a new thread for the next one ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7