NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say something nice about a fellow poster thread.

+12
Lone Wolf
eddie
SEXY MAMA
Eilzel
Stephenmarra
nicko
Andy
Cass
Irn Bru
veya_victaous
Ben Reilly
gerber
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Say something nice about a fellow poster thread. Empty Say something nice about a fellow poster thread.

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:57 pm

Only nice things can be said.

If dirt is to be trawled start your own....
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Say something nice about a fellow poster thread. Empty Re: Say something nice about a fellow poster thread.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:59 pm

You are a blessing to any forum Gerbs, a true classy lassie in every respect Smile x

Back to top Go down

Say something nice about a fellow poster thread. Empty Re: Say something nice about a fellow poster thread.

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:59 pm

I have never seen sphinx not put a full effort of thinking into any topic she delves into. That brain is quite active Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:02 pm

brevity is NOT one of didges faults Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:03 pm

catman is erm...feisty

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:03 pm

If I may discuss Didge..

I learn more from his posts than almost anyone else.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:04 pm

JD - You're proper funny x

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:04 pm

gerber wrote:If I may discuss Didge..

Didge is another who really thinks topics through. Though he may get wordy at times, I think it's because he's trying to fully articulate what aren't always simple ideas.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:04 pm

Ben is an excellent admin, very unbiased and fair...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:05 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:Ben is an excellent admin, very unbiased and fair...

Wow, I would have thought that you believed the exact opposite! Thanks, GIG, I'm genuinely pleased

::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:06 pm

OK

Here goes......

VOD does have a sense of humour.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:07 pm

Eil and David, two real gentlemen (i havnt got a hats off smiley...sorry)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:09 pm

lovedust wrote:
JD - You're proper funny x

Aw thanks so much LD  cheers Laughing 

Your a wee star on forums and I've never seen you be rude to anyone, in cases if it was given to you, that could change I guess, but you would be well within your rights!

You see things for how they are, never jump the gun, very knowledgeable...far more than me!!

You really have a great temperament too!

A lovely poster all round and also one who will condemn others who resort to awful tactics...

A gem! :)x

And if you get any grief just tell them JD come back to kick low life in the sack!!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:11 pm

VOD and BigAndy are both great about being able to put politics aside and just chat with people in nonpolitical threads, even with people they don't agree with politically.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:11 pm

...he totally is, on top of all that he is also a wee darling x Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:12 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Wow, I would have thought that you believed the exact opposite! Thanks, GIG, I'm genuinely pleased

::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 

no worries... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:13 pm

Eddie has the voice of an Angel and Sassy the heart of one.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:13 pm

And I appreciate the way Didge tirelessly stands up for what he believes in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:14 pm

Irn...absolute respect , trust, knowledgeable, unbiased, fair etc etc etc....

Great guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:14 pm

i think stardesk is very thoughtful in his posts and I enjoy debate with didge, even if it does get heated...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:15 pm

lovedust wrote:

And I appreciate the way Didge tirelessly stands up for what he believes in.

I agree LD he does , and defends peoples rights and so on giants bigoted opponents.

Then so do you too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:17 pm

I think sassy is one of the best looking octogenarians i have ever seen...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:17 pm

...let's all tweak each other's nipples tonight.......oooooohhh  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:19 pm

Joy Division wrote:Irn...absolute respect , trust, knowledgeable, unbiased, fair etc etc etc....

Great guy.

And a true genuine Gentleman that has never veered from his stance.

To the most Honourable poster.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:19 pm

...if anyone starts saying....oooohhhh I've a tiny wee willy , the I'll start to worry!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:20 pm

gerber wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Irn...absolute respect , trust, knowledgeable, unbiased, fair etc etc etc....

Great guy.

And a true genuine Gentleman that has never veered from his stance.  

To the most Honourable poster.

...most fitting words Gerbs from a most excellent fellow poster Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:...if anyone starts saying....oooohhhh I've a tiny wee willy , the I'll start to worry!Smile

Hands down full house................ or should it be eyes down..... Never got the hang of bingo.....
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:27 pm

gerber wrote:
Joy Division wrote:...if anyone starts saying....oooohhhh I've a tiny wee willy , the I'll start to worry!Smile

Hands down full house................  or should it be eyes down.....  Never got the hang of bingo.....

I used to give it bingos Gerbs....all the 4's forty-four - pants to the floor , total hardcore ken!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:30 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:I think sassy is one of the best looking octogenarians i have ever seen...

Maybe other people don't get the thorn in the rose there, but I do GIG! I'm 68, not 88, I think you didn't quite get the idea of this thread  ::D:: 

Gerbs makes me laugh out loud, literally, and she's a doll.

Eddie sings like an Angel.

Lovedust is such a dear and stands up to be counted.

Irn is a gent and so well informed on so many things.

Didge stands up for what he believes in, and even when I could brain him, I admire that.

Victor has a special place in my heart for what he has pointed me towards.

Phil has stuck by someone through thick and thin.

JD is a total nut, but his hearts in the right place

HA has a very dirty sense of humour, nowt wrong with that.

Cass never says a bad word about anyone and does great recipes in times of stress.

Ben is brilliant and can see that you don't have to drop your principles to be a good admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:30 pm

These kind of thread can be good...they let us express what we think are others good points and  even those who may not post on this WILL still be looking in preparing the ends of the fingertips for a good tweak just incase something good is said about them....

Ohhhhh Ahhhhh.......could it be you next????? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:33 pm

Sassy wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:I think sassy is one of the best looking octogenarians i have ever seen...

Maybe other people don't get the thorn in the rose there, but I do GIG!   I'm 68, not 88, I think you didn't quite get the idea of this thread  ::D:: 

Didge stands up for what he believes in, and even when I could brain him, I admire that.

Cass never says a bad word about anyone and does great recipes in times of stress.

Ben is brilliant and can see that you don't have to drop your principles to be a good admin.

sorry sass just couldn't resisit it...lol... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:34 pm

Forgot

Les keeps his cool and keeps his point and is always fair.

Veya says exactly what he thinks, never swerves.

And GIG and VOD apologised to me, which probably took some doing, for which I was most grateful.

Last edited by Sassy on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:34 pm

Sassy wrote:

Maybe other people don't get the thorn in the rose there, but I do GIG!   I'm 68, not 88, I think you didn't quite get the idea of this thread  ::D:: 

Bless you Sass!!

You is...standing up to racism,benefit haters, bullies Etc...

Has much knowledge about many things, most impressively health and children's health....

The type of poster who will defend the vulnerable targets and underprivileged till the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:35 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Sassy wrote:

sorry sass just couldn't resisit it...lol... Smile 

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:38 pm

Smelly, for being the most even tempered poster going......MAD Mad  ::rambo::  ::gnslnger::  all the time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:42 pm

gerber has one of the most interesting avatars..

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:42 pm

There is one very special person who does deserve a mention

And it is SM

I have known SM since Sky as have many of you......

It takes one very gutsy i use the word Lady only because I know she is as opposed to a person to go on every forum and be blasted off the pitch but still come back, still be nice to most and still be SM.

Our very own Sexy Mamma has been at the heart of it all and IMO deserves a very special something.

Many have entered and many have departed the various forums having taken the flak as she has. Non have persevered and still join and discuss and be lovely.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:44 pm

gerber wrote:There is one very special person who does deserve a mention

And it is SM

I have known SM since Sky  as have many of you......

It takes one very gutsy i use the word Lady only because I know she is as opposed to a person to go on every forum and be blasted off the pitch but still come back, still be nice to most and still be SM.

Our very own Sexy Mamma has been at the heart of it all and IMO deserves a very special something.

Many have entered and many have departed the various forums having taken the flak as she has.  Non have persevered and still join and discuss and be lovely.

HEAR HEAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:47 pm

I admire all the posters on here who defend their faith..

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:49 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:gerber has one of the most interesting avatars..

It works and is real...... so behave..... ::dedhrs:: 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:50 pm

gerber wrote:There is one very special person who does deserve a mention

And it is SM

I have known SM since Sky  as have many of you......

Many have entered and many have departed the various forums having taken the flak as she has.  Non have persevered and still join and discuss and be lovely.

OMG, can't believe I didn't mention her. She is in a class of her own, brave, principled and tells it like it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:51 pm

gerber wrote:

It works and is real......  so behave..... ::dedhrs:: 

ohhh...spank me spank me.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:53 pm

gerber wrote:

It works and is real......  so behave..... ::dedhrs:: 

sounds good to me... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I have never seen sphinx not put a full effort of thinking into any topic she delves into. That brain is quite active Smile

...indeed...Sphinx for always having something to say Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:57 pm

I hope he won't mind me saying this... but Bee has a very big heart beneath his strident verbal sparring... He's very knowledgeable in many areas and never hesitates to engage himself for what he thinks is right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:57 pm

Sassy wrote:Forgot

And GIG and VOD apologised to me, which probably took some doing, for which I was most grateful.
Thanks sassy , we wanted to put right the wrong we did and meant it Smile
If your were the poster above i would say that  you make me laugh loads with some of your replies , such as the other night when you said to Didge that you thought many people probably want to hit you over the head with a very blunt object or something of those words , that was funny and not because you said it to Didge it could have been anyone it was just so funny  ://?roflmao?/: 

Gerber lend me that whip please to keep my hubby in order Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:59 pm

FTL and Lovedust are two of the posters who remind everyone to be nice Smile And now add Gerber to that list.

Veya always reminds me not to get too wound up or to take anything too seriously. HandyAndy's a lot like that though I haven't been getting to know him for as long.

VOD and Eddie are peacemakers, blessed are they Smile

Sassy and Catman are two of the bravest people I've encountered online.

GIG is another of those who can chill out from the heated debate and have a friendly discussion when it's warranted ...

Irn and stardesk are particularly good at drilling deep into issues and discussing ideas -- they make you think, like sphinx.

Say what you will about some of what victor posts, but he's a man of his own mind the likes of which I've never seen -- I have a harder time predicting what he'll think about an issue than anybody else here.

Aw, hugs all around  ::lovebanan:: ::lovebanan:: ::lovebanan:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:01 pm

lovedust wrote:
I hope he won't mind me saying this... but Bee has a very big heart beneath his strident verbal sparring... He's very knowledgeable in many areas and never hesitates to engage himself for what he thinks is right.

That's it LD...Bee can be overlooked and judged only on his retaliation.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:01 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Sassy wrote:Forgot

Thanks sassy , we wanted to put right the wrong we did and meant it Smile
If your were the poster above i would say that  you make me laugh loads with some of your replies , such as the other night when you said to Didge that you thought many people probably want to hit you over the head with a very blunt object or something of those words , that was funny and not because you said it to Didge it could have been anyone it was just so funny  ://?roflmao?/: 

Gerber lend me that whip please to keep my hubby in order Wink

Done...

Enjoy HF !!
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:04 pm

Oh my gosh !!....we may all just about to be bouncing on each other's laps!!...

Ffs please don't give me a heifer!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next