NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Bee's a jolly good fellow!...

+10
eddie
nicko
veya_victaous
Lone Wolf
Stephenmarra
SEXY MAMA
Original Quill
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
gerber
14 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

For Bee's a jolly good fellow!... - Page 2 Empty For Bee's a jolly good fellow!...

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just thought I would write this as I think Bee is a very underrated poster.

I know he has his faults like the rest of us, but Bee is good , harmless lad...

We've argued a wee bit in the past, but Bee's heart is in the right place..he's not a bitter person and I think is the those who would wish you well for something or be happy you if you archived something...that kind of thing.

I'm sure some won't agree with this thread but Bee only gibes back what he gets, and has a great back for sussing people out....

Come on guys..he's a guy I would sit down and have a blether with if I knew him in RL..and ok he is a bit eccentric, but Bee....we luv ya buddy!! cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

For Bee's a jolly good fellow!... - Page 2 Empty Re: For Bee's a jolly good fellow!...

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Do I need to separate you two?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

For Bee's a jolly good fellow!... - Page 2 Empty Re: For Bee's a jolly good fellow!...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:57 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Strange, so did you until Quill attacked you, as did Bee.   I'm so sorry for you, keep taking the Rennies, you might have to move on to something stronger soon.  

No, that is senseless blether Im afraid

Well it comes to something when you will outright lie through your back teeth. Quill attacked you about something you said about his daughter and carried on attacking you for quite a while, and Bee went nuts at you over Australian aborinals. (Of course, that was when you still had principles and stood up to him.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:58 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Do I need to separate you two?

No Ben, what you need to do is stop Nems having sly digs. If you look back, every single time she says something when no-one has said anything to her, and I'm not about to put up with her persistently shit stirring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:59 pm

Sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:

Well it comes to something when you will outright lie through your back teeth.   Quill attacked you about something you said about his daughter and carried on attacking you for quite a while, and Bee went nuts at you over Australian aborinals.   (Of course, that was when you still had principles and stood up to him.)

None of which changes the way you went on with them originally, what is your point?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:14 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Strange, so did you until Quill attacked you, as did Bee.   I'm so sorry for you, keep taking the Rennies, you might have to move on to something stronger soon.  

Yes, I agree.  Nems and I have always gotten along.

Sassy, you and I parted ways because of your hatred for the US.  The America-bashing got a little tiresome after a while. But that was just a start.  All that stalking you did was a bit frightening.

None of it had anything to do with Nems.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:42 pm

Sassy wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Do I need to separate you two?

No Ben, what you need to do is stop Nems having sly digs.   If you look back, every single time she says something when no-one has said anything to her, and I'm not about to put up with her persistently shit stirring.
If he stops the sly digs for you he has to stop them for us all including the shit stirring

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Nems wrote:

Sassy, you and I parted ways because of your hatred for the US.  The America-bashing got a little tiresome after a while.  But that was just a start.  All that stalking you did was a bit frightening.

You are a complete liar, but we knew that already. You went totally nuts at Nems about your daughters, and just about anyone who was on Speak could verify that.

I couldn't give a damn, I twigged what you actually are a long time ago, you're basically a joke and a fantasist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Nems wrote:

Sassy, you and I parted ways because of your hatred for the US.  The America-bashing got a little tiresome after a while.  But that was just a start.  All that stalking you did was a bit frightening.

I'm sorry Quill but on one thread you called me  homophobic  and Nems a racist  (or was it the other way about?) and LD worst than the Rednecks in the deep south. Now that's just not nice.  Rolling Eyes
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:52 pm

Oh do give it a rest Bee, you have just shown why this thread was pointless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:59 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Suspect 

ONCE again Stephen shows us his true underlying nasty and ignorant nature !!!

THE only reason "Stephen" came back on here was to sow his puerile disruption, and sneak in his unneeded attacks on those of us that he had decided were his enemies, several months back in the middle of last year..   ::rambo:: 

Those few members who still want to doubt me and only think good thoughts about Stephen, need only have to read his revealing remarks in the "welcome.." thread a few weeks back ~ or just have a look back at his more recent unprovoked and unwarranted attacks against me in some of these Malaysian and Aboriginal and  threads down here !

Horrible little under-educated and thickheaded troublemaking and weaselling maggot, a totally useless and pointless big-noting oxygen thief  that's all Stephen will ever be..    bom

Ahhh ! Bee you really care about me, (if I get under your skin, you must do) Love you to bud !  I love you
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Bee, just stop for heaven's sake, making yourself look such a fool.   I for one have never been your enemy, you declared war on me because I had the temerity to have an opinion about something in Australia, which seems rather weird as you are quite happy to give opinions about the rest of the world, but Australia is off limits as far as you are concerned.   It's truly pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:10 pm

Lone Wolf wrote: :-:cawg:-:   :-:cawg:-:   :-:cawg:-:   :-:cawg:-: 

MY two biggest self-declared enemies on here could't help but prove me right, could they !!!

TRYING (and failing..) to hijack and disrupt JD's thread..

Idiots..   Two peas in a pod.  

Laughing
What, because I said  "I love you to bud?" right that's real hostility !  Shocked
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote: :-:cawg:-:   :-:cawg:-:   :-:cawg:-:   :-:cawg:-: 

MY two biggest self-declared enemies on here could't help but prove me right, could they !!!

TRYING (and failing..) to hijack and disrupt JD's thread..

Idiots..   Two peas in a pod.  

Laughing
What, because I said  "I love you to bud?" right that's real hostility !  Shocked
Don't mind him - he has delusions of adequacy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:41 pm

No Bee, you did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:42 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:
Don't mind him - he has delusions of adequacy.
 ::smthg::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:49 pm

Is " Termerity " an Australian bug ?
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:51 pm

Is " Termerity " an Australian bug ?
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:52 pm

gerber wrote:Is " Termerity " an Australian bug ?

Perhaps it's the one he has up his bottom these days. Never known anyone change so much, it's really sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
gerber wrote:The Archers  did a song.....  can't remember it now, but whatsit did Honey......

You mean this one?

The ARCHERS did a SONG? That seriously weird radio programme?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:00 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I'm sorry Quill but on one thread you called me  homophobic  and Nems a racist  (or was it the other way about?) and LD worst than the Rednecks in the deep south. Now that's just not nice.  Rolling Eyes

Phil has called me a lot worse without comment from you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:02 pm

Nice little gang going there

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:13 pm

Nems wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

So of course that makes what Quill says all right ! Okay, right, as long as I know.  Rolling Eyes
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:15 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Nems wrote:

So of course that makes what Quill says all right ! Okay, right, as long as I know.  Rolling Eyes

No, it makes you very selective in what you object to, but you knew that

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:24 am

Nems...Bee...don't mind stephen He is worthless as anything but a paddler in sassy's canoe. Tess...fook off, you haven't got the testicles for this one. Begone.

Stephen is a worthless prick who has no stuff to his stuff. I have never--even, fuckin' ever--heard stephen utter a word of significance. He exists to take sassy's pee in his pockets.

Y'all put so much stuff in your posts, yet you have nothing whatsoever to add. Bee is worth ten of you.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:49 am

Original Quill wrote:Nems...Bee...don't mind stephen  He is worthless as anything but a paddler in sassy's canoe.  Tess...fook off, you haven't got the testicles for this one.  Begone.

Stephen is a worthless prick who has no stuff to his stuff.  I have never--even, fuckin' ever--heard stephen utter a word of significance.  He exists to take sassy's pee in his pockets.

Y'all put so much stuff in your posts, yet you have nothing whatsoever to add.  Bee is worth ten of you.
Okay - sorry sir, I shouldn't have intruded in a male thread, whatever you say sir... Like fuck! You arrogant tosser. Suppose it is a failing in women, thinking that brains are more important than testicles.

I'd like to leave you with one final thought ... but where would you put it?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:37 am

did you mean
TEMERITY
1: unreasonable or foolhardy contempt of danger or opposition : rashness, recklessness
2: a rash or reckless act

in which case yes it is  ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:28 am

Tesstacious wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Nems...Bee...don't mind stephen  He is worthless as anything but a paddler in sassy's canoe.  Tess...fook off, you haven't got the testicles for this one.  Begone.

Stephen is a worthless prick who has no stuff to his stuff.  I have never--even, fuckin' ever--heard stephen utter a word of significance.  He exists to take sassy's pee in his pockets.

Y'all put so much stuff in your posts, yet you have nothing whatsoever to add.  Bee is worth ten of you.
Okay - sorry sir, I shouldn't have intruded in a male thread, whatever you say sir... Like fuck!  You arrogant tosser.  Suppose it is a failing in women, thinking that brains are more important than testicles.

Oh how right are you! I got taken in by Quill on ADO, since then he has tripped himself up with his fantasies so many times they are too long to list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:43 am

Sassy wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:
Okay - sorry sir, I shouldn't have intruded in a male thread, whatever you say sir... Like fuck!  You arrogant tosser.  Suppose it is a failing in women, thinking that brains are more important than testicles.

Oh how right are you!   I got taken in by Quill on ADO, since then he has tripped himself up with his fantasies so many times they are too long to list.  

Bollocks
You just decided Irn was easier to handle!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:48 am

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh how right are you!   I got taken in by Quill on ADO, since then he has tripped himself up with his fantasies so many times they are too long to list.  

Bollocks

Poor you, still can't see through his fantasies, only takes a good memory and a bit of observation.   Yours is that I handle Irn, in fact Irn has taught me a lot, because I like to learn from people who actually know, but not from people who make it up as they go along and trip over their own lies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:24 pm

..I hope to meet Irn one day ..such a nice bloke Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:46 pm

Sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:

Bollocks

Poor you, still can't see through his fantasies, only takes a good memory and a bit of observation.   Yours is that I handle Irn, in fact Irn has taught me a lot, because I like to learn from people who actually know, but not from people who make it up as they go along and trip over their own lies.

I quite understand, after all we fell out when I saw you for what you truly are.

I cant see through Quills fantasies?! What a silly thing to say. What fantasies?
I dont understand why you think posting on the same forum as someone gives you some sort of ownership of them.

A good memory and a bit of observation
Observation of what? I come on here, post and sod off again. You want to try that.

I guess what Im trying to say is you obsess over every poster and post on here. Not good, not healthy, I know you have health and mobility issues and I am sympathetic to that, but seriously, get out into reality, it will do you good. You are far too concerned with forum life and its players.

I know ruling the forum roost is paramount, but dont expect me to stop commenting on the bullshit when I see.

Over to you for the last word as per the norm  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:00 pm

Joy Division wrote:..I hope to meet Irn one day ..such a nice bloke Smile

Agree, and can back up everything he says.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:18 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

did you mean
TEMERITY
1:  unreasonable or foolhardy contempt of danger or opposition :  rashness, recklessness
2:  a rash or reckless act

in which case yes it is  ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 

cheers cheers cheers 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:22 pm

Actually Bee seems okay at the moment and to be honest some of his replies although insulting can be rather comical maybe we just need a sense of humour  ::D::

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:18 am

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Bollocks

There is a lot of volume to that.  Irn pads around as sassy's little puppy dog, answering her call whenever her lack of intelligence gets her into trouble.

Then it's, Irn, come give me damage control.  Po' Irn, has to come in and refabricate the whole thread to make it appear as if sassy didn't cause it all.  And it's costing Irn real cred.

I feel sorry for the boy...a bit.  But if he needs pussy whipping, I'm not in his corner.  Donno what's wrong with some of these boys, but they should grow a pair.  (Ok, that's probably sexist; but it is meant for a male to hear, man-to-man.)

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:10 am

Original Quill wrote:
Nems wrote:

Bollocks

There is a lot of volume to that.  Irn pads around as sassy's little puppy dog, answering her call whenever her lack of intelligence gets her into trouble.

Then it's, Irn, come give me damage control.  Po' Irn, has to come in and refabricate the whole thread to make it appear as if sassy didn't cause it all.  And it's costing Irn real cred.

I feel sorry for the boy...a bit.  But if he needs pussy whipping, I'm not in his corner.  Donno what's wrong with some of these boys, but they should grow a pair.  (Ok, that's probably sexist; but it is meant for a male to hear, man-to-man.)

Have you drapped an acid today Quill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:38 am

Joy Division wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No, he's having a melt trying to do what he always does, and make a mod resign. Its really sad in an old gentleman, but then trying to remember all those lies so he doesn't trip himself up can't be easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:10 pm

You are an idiot, truthfully. Tommy, Smelly and Big Andy backing me! What are you on! Handy Andy is the exact opposite of Big Andy, but that seems to have escaped you in your funny little world, with Nicko I have discussed the Vietnam War FGS!!!!!!! Eilzel is a dear and we discuss things quite happily.

You really as as mad as the proverbial hatter, do go and take your medication.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:11 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

scratch   What IS your point on here, Tess ???

ALL that you keep on proving is that you can be quite adept at "backing the wrong horses" in these fights.. So that you're always the one that ends up being the "arrogant tosser" after all of your failed attacks !

JUST have a look at some of those born losers who have been backing Sassy and "Stephen'" in their rancid assaults over the past two weeks  ~ the likes of nicko, Tommy, smelly', Big Andy, Handy Andy ~ where the low class of those attempting to attack the half a dozen assorted members who never did anything against them ?  That really "talks for itself.."

Wouldn't it be a lot smarter if you sided with the likes of those much nicer members such as FTL, Elizel, Nems and David on these threads where you can't resist poking your nose in !  Instead of constantly picking fights that you have zero chances of ever winning..    Basketball

Beekeeper - did you just list the people you don't like in there? Where have those posters backed Sassy and Stephen over the past two weeks? And in what? I personally don't even have a clue what I would be backing them over and have been sunning myself and eating cr4ppy food in an all-inclusive sh1tty hotel in Tenerife (Elevenerife to you no doubt) for one of the past two weeks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:13 pm

Elevenerife to you no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to say, that's the first time you have made me laugh that I can remember!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:16 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

scratch   What IS your point on here, Tess ???

ALL that you keep on proving is that you can be quite adept at "backing the wrong horses" in these fights.. So that you're always the one that ends up being the "arrogant tosser" after all of your failed attacks !

JUST have a look at some of those born losers who have been backing Sassy and "Stephen'" in their rancid assaults over the past two weeks  ~ the likes of nicko, Tommy, smelly', Big Andy, Handy Andy ~ where the low class of those attempting to attack the half a dozen assorted members who never did anything against them ?  That really "talks for itself.."

Wouldn't it be a lot smarter if you sided with the likes of those much nicer members such as FTL, Elizel, Nems and David on these threads where you can't resist poking your nose in !  Instead of constantly picking fights that you have zero chances of ever winning..    Basketball

WTF are you rambling on about? I replied to the remark highlghted in bold. So I'm supposed to let someone insult me and politely apologise for being a woman or something? Fuck that - and fuck you! As for your remark "why don't I 'side' with FTL, Lez Nems and David - I do, dickhead!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:27 pm

I see he had to include me in his whining, fcuking big Australian girl.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:34 pm

Sassy wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

No, he's having a melt trying to do what he always does, and make a mod resign.   Its really sad in an old gentleman, but then trying to remember all those lies so he doesn't trip himself up can't be easy.

Well anyone who has issues with Irn , have issues themselves, as I've never seen Irn be abusive, nor tell lies or cause trouble...

He is one of the most hip onset posters I have ever met on a forum, amd most honorable too, as well as savvy, but without the showboating Smile

Quill, I think the on,t oeople to back you up against Irn will be people like minded as you, or full of spite and hate, possibly both....

And that's not intended as any insult chief, it's just the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:28 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No, he's having a melt trying to do what he always does, and make a mod resign.   Its really sad in an old gentleman, but then trying to remember all those lies so he doesn't trip himself up can't be easy.

Well anyone who has issues with Irn , have issues themselves, as I've never seen Irn be abusive, nor tell lies or cause trouble...

He is one of the most hip onset posters I have ever met on a forum, amd most honorable too, as well as savvy, but without the showboating Smile

Well, but he is part of your sassy-posse, JD...first mate, if truth be told.

Joy Division wrote:Quill, I think the on,t oeople to back you up against Irn will be people like minded as you, or full of spite and hate, possibly both....

I have nothing personal against Irn. I like the guy too. His folly is that he inevitably signs on to protect and support sassy, who gets herself into the worst situations foreseeable. He has a very clever passive-aggresive way about him, but I suppose that's what you have to do to get sassy out of trouble without being drawn into the black hole yourself.

He is sassy's personal body guard. Lol. And she is always after me for something or another. Look at the Diego Garcia thread. You can predict when she is going to call upon him, as she as much as says wait until Irn gets here.

Were sassy not in the mix, I have a lot in common with Irn and would enjoy conversing with him immensely. In fact, we used to do that.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:34 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Quill, I think the on,t oeople to back you up against Irn will be people like minded as you, or full of spite and hate, possibly both....

Pfft truth is JD you're another one with his head so far up Irns arse you can chew his dinner for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:42 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Pfft truth is JD you're another one with his head so far up Irns arse you can chew his dinner for him.

lol! 

It is true, JD. You are a big part of the sassy-posse as well. Have you ever not been there when the sassy pot is boiling over? How bout right now?

Always a pleasure to talk to you too, but it is rare because it's usually in the middle of a sassy-inspired brawl somewhere.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next