NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Bee's a jolly good fellow!...

+10
eddie
nicko
veya_victaous
Lone Wolf
Stephenmarra
SEXY MAMA
Original Quill
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
gerber
14 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

For Bee's a jolly good fellow!... - Page 5 Empty For Bee's a jolly good fellow!...

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just thought I would write this as I think Bee is a very underrated poster.

I know he has his faults like the rest of us, but Bee is good , harmless lad...

We've argued a wee bit in the past, but Bee's heart is in the right place..he's not a bitter person and I think is the those who would wish you well for something or be happy you if you archived something...that kind of thing.

I'm sure some won't agree with this thread but Bee only gibes back what he gets, and has a great back for sussing people out....

Come on guys..he's a guy I would sit down and have a blether with if I knew him in RL..and ok he is a bit eccentric, but Bee....we luv ya buddy!! cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

For Bee's a jolly good fellow!... - Page 5 Empty Re: For Bee's a jolly good fellow!...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:59 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Just take the plunge, eds.  Opportunity will come find you when you need it.  Follow your reticular cortex.

I never knew how I was going to pay for it.  I just did it, and then looked around.  The university is a great source for employment as well.  A lot of work to be had in and around campus.

Oh I will do it, it's a definite for me as it's learning about something I love: children
Money isn't much of a an object tbh, and I always believe educating yourself is a sound financial investment.

I want to work with children but not sure whether to stay in schools, or go into sign language and working with deaf children.

why dont you do your PGCE?

Back to top Go down

For Bee's a jolly good fellow!... - Page 5 Empty Re: For Bee's a jolly good fellow!...

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:05 pm

I gather she hasn't graduated yet.

How much more to get your bachelors, eds?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:15 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Just take the plunge, eds.  Opportunity will come find you when you need it.  Follow your reticular cortex.

I never knew how I was going to pay for it.  I just did it, and then looked around.  The university is a great source for employment as well.  A lot of work to be had in and around campus.

Oh I will do it, it's a definite for me as it's learning about something I love: children
Money isn't much of a an object tbh, and I always believe educating yourself is a sound financial investment.

I want to work with children but not sure whether to stay in schools, or go into sign language and working with deaf children.

Do whatever you think will take you down the route you want to go. As two of my A levels were pure and applied maths, by doing an accountancy course I ended up as a financial director, although I gave it up to move. Not everyone's idea of heaven, but I've always been fascinated by numbers. Targetted learning if you already know what you want to do can be less expensive and more useful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:I gather she hasn't graduated yet.

Where has she gone?!

Oy Edds me and Quill we is talking bout ya!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:12 pm

eddie wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
eddie wrote:

Hahahahahaha yeah I'm not very smart when it comes to politics - you lot on here and flap run rings around me! - but I do speak from the heart and yes, I've been called carefree many a time. My parents despaired of me (my mum still does)
I Live for the day. It's a good job my OH is the opposite mostly x

I wouldn't worry about the politics eddie because most people that are interested in it are boring farts.

Of course, there are always a few exceptions.

Laughing

lol! regards to politics, I can't seem  to decide which wing I sit on, left, right....Shake it all about etc

That's the stuff eddie. Just do the hokey pokey and it will all shake out in the way you want.

Hang in there girl - you'll get there.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
eddie wrote:

lol! regards to politics, I can't seem  to decide which wing I sit on, left, right....Shake it all about etc

That's the stuff eddie. Just do the hokey pokey and it will all shake out in the way you want.

Hang in there girl - you'll get there.

Well, that's one way of making decisions  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:41 pm

Nems wrote:
Original Quill wrote:I gather she hasn't graduated yet.

Where has she gone?!

Oy Edds  me and Quill we is talking bout ya!

Thought my ears were burning  Suspect 

It's not a bachelors quill im not that devoted or focused I'm afraid  Sad 

It's a college course that also relies on work placement etc but a recognised and respected qualification.

I was going to go into teaching and become a teacher (get a degree) but tbh, a teachers assistant doesn't make that much less that a teacher and still does all the fun stuff.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:46 pm

Now I feel all thick in comparison to you eggheads  Embarassed 

Still, there is nothing better than a mum approaching you and saying that her son or daughter has really become interested in reading because of my storytelling or that a shy little girl has really come out of her shell because I've helped build her confidence....
I do make my work my life. I love children so much .
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:49 pm

eddie wrote:Now I feel all thick in comparison to you eggheads  Embarassed 

Still, there is nothing better than a mum approaching you and saying that her son or daughter has rawly become interested in reading be due of my storytelling or that a shy little girl has really come out of her shell because I've helped build her confidence....

That's really rewarding. When my kids were little and I was at home I used to do reading with the tinies at the school, and also cooking. My, they used to love making bread because they could give it a real good thumping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Still, there is nothing better than a mum approaching you and saying that her son or daughter has really become interested in reading because of my storytelling or that a shy little girl has really come out of her shell because I've helped build her confidence....

I keep telling you, you are not thick!
you have a natural affinity with children. And you are right, seeing someone you have helped grow in confidence is priceless and no book learning or job title can give you that

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:01 pm

Sassy wrote:

Still, there is nothing better than a mum approaching you and saying that her son or daughter has rawly become interested in reading be due of my storytelling or that a shy little girl has really come out of her shell because I've helped build her confidence....

That's really rewarding.   When my kids were little and I was at home I used to do reading with the tinies at the school, and also cooking.   My, they used to love making bread because they could give it a real good thumping!

Lol I bet! I think I'll start making bread hahahaha
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:03 pm

Nems wrote:

I keep telling you, you are not thick!
you have a natural affinity with children. And you are right, seeing someone you have helped grow in confidence is priceless and no book learning or job title can give you that

:astwinsas: bless you nems thank you x
It is rewarding xx
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:12 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

That's really rewarding.   When my kids were little and I was at home I used to do reading with the tinies at the school, and also cooking.   My, they used to love making bread because they could give it a real good thumping!

Always get the best bread when you are mad about something lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Always get the best bread when you are mad about something lol.  

HAHAHAHAHA duly noted  Cool 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5