NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Bee's a jolly good fellow!...

+10
eddie
nicko
veya_victaous
Lone Wolf
Stephenmarra
SEXY MAMA
Original Quill
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
gerber
14 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

For Bee's a jolly good fellow!... - Page 3 Empty For Bee's a jolly good fellow!...

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just thought I would write this as I think Bee is a very underrated poster.

I know he has his faults like the rest of us, but Bee is good , harmless lad...

We've argued a wee bit in the past, but Bee's heart is in the right place..he's not a bitter person and I think is the those who would wish you well for something or be happy you if you archived something...that kind of thing.

I'm sure some won't agree with this thread but Bee only gibes back what he gets, and has a great back for sussing people out....

Come on guys..he's a guy I would sit down and have a blether with if I knew him in RL..and ok he is a bit eccentric, but Bee....we luv ya buddy!! cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

For Bee's a jolly good fellow!... - Page 3 Empty Re: For Bee's a jolly good fellow!...

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:46 pm

More shit stirring crap.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

For Bee's a jolly good fellow!... - Page 3 Empty Re: For Bee's a jolly good fellow!...

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:48 pm

Catman wrote:More shit stirring crap.  Rolling Eyes 

Lol  You see, JD?  How the sassy-posse shows up whenever there is the sassy pot about to boil?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:54 pm

Probably, that [wow]bitch[/wow] Nems in the fray somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:27 pm

Catman wrote:Probably, that bitch Nems in the fray somewhere.

Don't you like her anymore?  Shocked 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:39 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Well anyone who has issues with Irn , have issues themselves, as I've never seen Irn be abusive, nor tell lies or cause trouble...

He is one of the most hip onset posters I have ever met on a forum, amd most honorable too, as well as savvy, but without the showboating Smile

Quill, I think the on,t oeople to back you up against Irn will be people like minded as you, or full of spite and hate, possibly both....

And that's not intended as any insult chief, it's just the truth.

Pfft truth is JD you're another one with his head so far up Irns arse you can chew his dinner for him.

That's just ridiculous Nems, I trust Irn..always have and there are not many I can truthfully say that about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Nems wrote:

Pfft truth is JD you're another one with his head so far up Irns arse you can chew his dinner for him.

lol!   

It is true, JD.  You are a big part of the sassy-posse as well.  Have you ever not been there when the sassy pot is boiling over?  How bout right now?

Always a pleasure to talk to you too, but it is rare because it's usually in the middle of a sassy-inspired brawl somewhere.

Quill, you canbe a braw lad, but don't you realise just what your saying?, I'm not in any posses, but if I do lean toward certain posters, it's because they are not sleakit, manipulating,tell lies etc...

Irn Bru has never ever been like any of the above , and never just jumps in with both feet...

In fact if ANYONE on this forum can prove otherwise , Ill post them out a medal.

Posses? Gangs? spy stories...

Oh and Quill, you let one or two others be a terrible influence on you, the sleakit, two faced sort, that's a real shame.

Last edited by Joy Division on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:48 pm

Catman -- stop calling people bitches.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:04 pm

I see we have a crowd gathering again but a least Stephen is getting a wee bit of respite from the continual allegation by Quill that he is actually someone else that he has issues with going back around 7 years And he's getting ar people who he says can't let the past go by. Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:38 am

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Well anyone who has issues with Irn , have issues themselves, as I've never seen Irn be abusive, nor tell lies or cause trouble...

He is one of the most hip onset posters I have ever met on a forum, amd most honorable too, as well as savvy, but without the showboating Smile

Quill, I think the on,t oeople to back you up against Irn will be people like minded as you, or full of spite and hate, possibly both....

That's just ridiculous Nems, I trust Irn..always have and there are not many I can truthfully say that about.

I'm sorry that you have got dragged into this JD especially since you were not even involved in the discussion that has sent a few people way over the top. Giving your opinion seems to be something they can't cope with without having to resort to having a go at you for it.
Ignore them, they're not worth it.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:47 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I'm sorry that you have got dragged into this JD especially since you were not even involved in the discussion that has sent a few people way over the top. Giving your opinion seems to be something they can't cope with without having to resort to having a go at you for it.
Ignore them, they're not worth it.

That's ok Irn, it's not the first time they have had a go, and it's not gonna be the last.

What I just can't understand is the problem one or toe have with you...snidey comments, sleakitness etc..you've done absolutely nothing to deserve it.

And I'll keep defending you from this nonsense and spite Irn, as I just can't sit back and watch it, what really bothers them is anyone who gets on ok with Sassy...they will gladly side with anyone who willing to trample on her.

But one or two have issues with me and you anyway ( which I can't think why), which I would much rather they got off their chest than all the two faced stuff, nasty digs and spite.

No need for any apology by you Irn.

..in fact, YOU are DUE apologies Irn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:55 am

For Bee's a jolly good fellow!... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYViZu2lhGx95-E5r3oNT-lRBA0w3mlWN-3VpsBL4vGI7h2Ilr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:11 am

Catman wrote:For Bee's a jolly good fellow!... - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYViZu2lhGx95-E5r3oNT-lRBA0w3mlWN-3VpsBL4vGI7h2Ilr

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:02 am

I feel a deep thinking thread coming on ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:56 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I feel a deep thinking thread coming on ...

Didn't the doctor warn you about that? You know what happened last time....you just wont learn.....

Xx
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:36 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:

scratch   What IS your point on here, Tess ???

ALL that you keep on proving is that you can be quite adept at "backing the wrong horses" in these fights.. So that you're always the one that ends up being the "arrogant tosser" after all of your failed attacks !

JUST have a look at some of those born losers who have been backing Sassy and "Stephen'" in their rancid assaults over the past two weeks  ~ the likes of nicko, Tommy, smelly', Big Andy, Handy Andy ~ where the low class of those attempting to attack the half a dozen assorted members who never did anything against them ?  That really "talks for itself.."

Wouldn't it be a lot smarter if you sided with the likes of those much nicer members such as FTL, Elizel, Nems and David on these threads where you can't resist poking your nose in !  Instead of constantly picking fights that you have zero chances of ever winning..    Basketball

Beekeeper - did you just list the people you don't like in there?  Where have those posters backed Sassy and Stephen over the past two weeks?  And in what?  I personally don't even have a clue what I would be backing them over and have been sunning myself and eating cr4ppy food in an all-inclusive sh1tty hotel in Tenerife (Elevenerife to you no doubt) for one of the past two weeks!
My youngest son just got back from Tenerife he text me he is on his way back from Manchester airport he only went for a week he was all inclusive Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:33 pm

eddie wrote:
Catman wrote:Probably, that b---h Nems in the fray somewhere.

No he hates me now!
 lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:58 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

No he hates me now!
 lol! 

On a positive note as one must always read some thing good into anything.................  It seems to have saved you loads of dosh.  No more birthday prezzies, no more birthday cards, and off your Christmas list as well....

::ftlcheer::
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

WTF are you rambling on about?  I replied to the remark highlghted in bold.  So I'm supposed to let someone insult me and politely apologise for being a woman or something?  Fuck that - and fuck you!  As for your remark "why don't I 'side' with FTL, Lez Nems and David - I do, dickhead!

Laughing 

THERE you go again ~ calling me false names, excessively abusive "from the get-go.." as usual...

ANY sensibility in your reply over-ridden by your normal level crassness, outdoing the rest of us by a mile..

IF you were honestly siding with my friends and allies in here, I would expect to see you sometimes objecting to Stephenmarra's puerile cyber-bullying as well ~ and NOT just trying to outdo everyone else in the noisy hysterics score !   Razz 

AND less of the personal attacks against any of us..

Bee a great intellect, a real gentleman with the female posters, a gregarious guy who gets on with everyone and a master of the written prose.

Altogether a great man.

He's pretty mean with the italics as well.

Actually scrub the first bit just the italics is reality. I hope he doesn't feel too bullied by my contribution.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:00 pm

Irn Bru wrote:I see we have a crowd gathering again but a least Stephen is getting a wee bit of respite from the continual allegation by Quill that he is actually someone else that he has issues with going back around 7 years And he's getting ar people who he says can't let the past go by. Laughing

Shame you didnt appear to notice when the same thing happened earlier on the Bee thread, I did comment at the time...

Last edited by Nems on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:02 pm

gerber wrote:
Nems wrote:

No he hates me now!
 lol! 

On a positive note as one must always read some thing good into anything.................  It seems to have saved you loads of dosh.  No more birthday prezzies, no more birthday cards, and off your Christmas list as well....

::ftlcheer::

I shall try not to be bitter when I trot off to work knowing he is happy now he knows he can claim for the next 2 years

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:19 pm

Irn Bru wrote:I see we have a crowd gathering again but a least Stephen is getting a wee bit of respite from the continual allegation by Quill that he is actually someone else that he has issues with going back around 7 years And he's getting ar people who he says can't let the past go by. Laughing

Well JD, since you started this discussion, please note that according to Irn a crowd is gathering. I submit, the crowd gathering is the sassy-posse, always milling about when the sassy-pot boils. You, Phil, Irn and sassy her royal self.

And don't try to sweet-talk us that you are not a part of the sassy-posse. You've been a member over a year. Don't you realize your presence here--Irn's presence, Phil's presence--all prove my point. Lol...it's the sassy-posse, milling around, stroking each other and waiting for the games to begin.

You can lead a horse to water, but etc., etc.

Well, no games with me...gotta go.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

No he hates me now!
 lol! 

Well I am quite gobsmacked.  Suspect 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:24 pm

And now for something completely diffferent:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Well JD, since you started this discussion, please note that according to Irn a crowd is gathering.  I submit, the crowd gathering is the sassy-posse, always milling about when the sassy-pot boils.  You, Phil, Irn and sassy her royal self.

And don't try to sweet-talk us that you are not a part of the sassy-posse.  You've been a member over a year.  Don't you realize your presence here--Irn's presence, Phil's presence--all prove my point.  Lol...it's the sassy-posse, milling around, stroking each other and waiting for the games to begin.

What a load of rot.

You would be part of the rotten old sow Nems posse, if that was the case. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Well JD, since you started this discussion, please note that according to Irn a crowd is gathering.  I submit, the crowd gathering is the sassy-posse, always milling about when the sassy-pot boils.  You, Phil, Irn and sassy her royal self.

And don't try to sweet-talk us that you are not a part of the sassy-posse.  You've been a member over a year.  Don't you realize your presence here--Irn's presence, Phil's presence--all prove my point.  Lol...it's the sassy-posse, milling around, stroking each other and waiting for the games to begin.

...I really just don't know where you get this ' Sassy Posse' from Quill, it's all in your mind, there is a posse for sure, but your kind of mixed up with on that score, and I can't believe how ironic your post is.

You Claim that me, Irn and Phil are members and that I've been a member of the ' Sassy Posse' for a year now...have you been keeping dates then?...

I notice you say you have to go, is that because you can't back up a word your saying Quill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:28 am

Catman wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What a load of rot.

You would be part of the rotten old sow Nems posse, if that was the case. Rolling Eyes 

See Edds?
For Bee's a jolly good fellow!... - Page 3 9k=

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:30 am

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:42 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Nems wrote:

lol

Aw, come on now candy nipples , you still upset fwom fwee stwikes wind up  :askissas: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:44 am

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

lol

Aw, come on now candy nipples , you still upset fwom  fwee stwikes wind up  :askissas: 

But its you that is going on about it and on and on and on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:47 am

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Aw, come on now candy nipples , you still upset fwom  fwee stwikes wind up  :askissas: 

That only because you keep butting in with ridiculous and snidey comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:48 am

I'm sure Andy will cope, he a big boy ken.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:49 am

Nems wrote:
Catman wrote:

What a load of rot.

See Edds?

I'm on ignore now so.......  :ashmmmas: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:49 am

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

That only because you keep butting in with ridiculous and  snidey comments.

Well you can stop now  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:50 am

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

See Edds?

He keeps promising to put me on ignore and doesnt. Not Fair!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:52 am

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

That only because you keep butting in with ridiculous and  snidey comments.

I will if he does Nems Smile

Ken like the ' lol' at me when you have a dig at me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:52 am

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

He must hate you more than me then  Shocked 
Tbh im not sure what I did but I am sure he will tell me  :-:bravo:-: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:55 am

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

I dont have a dig at you
I take the piss out of you
because I dont buy the act. I have told you before JD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:56 am

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Oh no doubt!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:57 am

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

Oh no doubt!

Night nems x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:58 am

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Oh no doubt!

Night nems x

Night Flower x
Night all x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:02 am

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I dont have a dig at you

Nems, you take the piss out yourself, as for this act you say?......

B'ahhs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:46 am

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

I dont have a dig at you

Nems, you take the piss out yourself, as for this act you say?......

B'ahhs

She's always digging!

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:59 am

Have to pat myself on the back this once -- I pretty much nailed that one ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:26 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Don t be so hard on yourself, you made a comment that could almost be considered moderating, then you returned to selective blindness, but from little acorns and all that eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:59 am

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Don t be so hard on yourself, you made a comment that could almost be considered moderating, then you returned to selective blindness, but from little acorns and all that eh?

well  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

we can moderate like this
For Bee's a jolly good fellow!... - Page 3 ZYSF0VHRQTFN1294953972947

or like this
For Bee's a jolly good fellow!... - Page 3 DSC08829

I prefer the second one🤡 clown clown clown clown 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:53 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

The best and fairest and most lenient by far forum owner I've known, you've got some serious issues Nems, your eaten up by spite, hate and envy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:54 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Nems wrote:

or like this

Aye...the second one looks fun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:32 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Nems wrote:

or like this

You missed the third
you stick your fingers in your ears and shout la la la at the top of your voice

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:31 pm

JD wrote:The best and fairest and most lenient by far forum owner I've known...

Jeeesus cheeerist, JD.  Can you get much further up someone's arse?  I like Ben too, but Jeeze, you can be a little less gushing about it.

Ben runs a great website, and testimony is we are all back next day, every day.

BTW, where is FTL.  I miss her?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next