NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Typical far rw reply in a debate.

+9
gerber
groomsy
Irn Bru
Original Quill
Ben Reilly
eddie
Stephenmarra
Raggamuffin
Andy
13 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 2 Empty Typical far rw reply in a debate.

Post by Andy Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Having an intelligent debate on a lesser forum regarding Josh bonehead and his ludicrous invented Daily Bale blog, and who should pipe up, the mouthpiece of the tory party, Hughie Jardon, with this intellectual reply:

FFS...is that the very best that you can come
up with, you docile c--t?
In what way do I have such an impediment,
cuntwit?
And as per your question.....I couldn't give a
fuck what that knobhead thinks, posts or
says....in fact I couldn't give a fuck if the
silly twat was involved in a side on collision
with an intercity 125... with you ( hopefully)
riding shotgun.

And Dean wonders why the Flop forum is failing dismally against this fine place - where, it behoves me to say it, it is possible to have good debate with most folk of all political persuasion.

Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 2 Empty Re: Typical far rw reply in a debate.

Post by Stephenmarra Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:36 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Not at all, The only people I discriminate agsinst are people who are abusive and who attack the poster but not the post
Does that include Bee ?
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Typical far rw reply in a debate. - Page 2 Empty Re: Typical far rw reply in a debate.

Post by Andy Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:44 pm

The only people I truly dislike are the Flop trolls whose only remit is to disrupt this place. Floppers who are civil and contribute, I have no problem with, nor, I would venture, do most.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Handy Andy wrote:The only people I truly dislike are the Flop trolls whose only remit is to disrupt this place. Floppers who are civil and contribute, I have no problem with, nor, I would venture, do most.  

Who are the Flop trolls? I don't know who's from that forum.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:51 pm

I am a flip flap but never ever a flop........

Watch it.............................

Warning

mouth washed out before replying please  ::d&f::
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Mainly Drinky in one of his many guises. The rest are blindingly obvious, mainly through their vile bigotry and downright stupidity.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Mainly Drinky in one of his many guises.  The rest are blindingly obvious, mainly through their vile bigotry and downright stupidity.
So why did  Tess have to take so much shite. ?
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:59 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Mainly Drinky in one of his many guises.  The rest are blindingly obvious, mainly through their vile bigotry and downright stupidity.

Who are "the rest"?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
So why did  Tess have to take so much shite. ?

Tess was very good at dishing out shite, she just didn't like it when it got thrown back at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:13 pm

What has Tess done or did ?.............

Always found her delightful, funny, humerous, can be serious, intelligent and honest.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:16 pm

gerber wrote:What has Tess done or did ?.............

Always found her delightful, funny, humerous, can be serious, intelligent and honest.
Agreed ! A sad loss to the forum !  Sad
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:42 pm

lovedust wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
But ask Veya...Y'all are heathens when it comes to treating your own.  Bee took a real beating over on ADO, so did Lovedust...so I don't blame him for being defensive.  Especially when he doesn't know who you are.

That doesn't chime with my memory, but in any case, I don't  think Eddie would have had anything to do with it .

And as far as I know Veya wasn't on ADO anyway.   Quill does seem to be getting his facts in a bit of a muddle these days, and if you took a beating Lovey, someone was using a feather to do it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:47 pm

She would drag Bee and i into threads, mention our names in a derogatory manner..Say things like 'That sounded as bad as a Catman/Bee post' to other posters etc..etc..

She didn't like threads about UKIP being posted at all, that really used to get to her!  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:54 pm

Catman wrote:

She would drag Bee and i into threads, mention our names in a derogatory manner..Say things like 'That sounded as bad as a Catman/Bee post' to other posters etc..etc..

She didn't like threads about UKIP being posted at all, that really used to get to her!  lol! 

Going to have to disagree with you on this Phil, many, many times in a thread she wouldn't even have been on it and you or Bee would drag her name in, and some of the comments were not nice.   How many times would she say 'oh I knew I'd be dragged into it'.    

Some of Bee's posts to her where quite beyond the pale. I disagree with Tess politically but understand why she is pissed off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:57 pm

Sassy wrote:
Catman wrote:

Going to have to disagree with you on this Phil, many, many times in a thread she wouldn't even have been on it and you or Bee would drag her name in, and some of the comments were not nice.   How many times would she say 'oh I knew I'd be dragged into it'.    

Some of Bee's posts to her where quite beyond the pale.  I disagree with Tess politically but understand why she is pissed off.

You are completely wrong, she brought my name up on Flop recently, out of the blue, and made nasty remarks about me, she's done it on here as well, completely unwarranted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:00 pm

Re: A man describing himself as "a rising star of the right-wing community"

Post  Tess on Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:21 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
   Wrong Kaks.
   The point is this guy is a demented fantasist, running an online blog of entirely fictitious stories and outright lies.
   He has a long track record of criminality and violence.
   A long stretch in HMP would do him no harm

Stop dissing Catman - you'll make him cwy.

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk/t19701-a-man-describing-himself-as-a-rising-star-of-the-right-wing-community

....Tess the fucking dog...Good Riddance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:13 pm

I not saying she didn't say things about you, she did, and it seems so many people say things on Flop they wouldn't say in decent society  Rolling Eyes. amazing how they can behave themselves when they have to!   But she hardly ever remarked on Bee and he dragged her into everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:17 pm

Sassy wrote:I not saying she didn't say things about you, she did, and it seems so many people say things on Flop they wouldn't say in decent society  Rolling Eyes. amazing how they can behave themselves when they have to!    But she hardly ever remarked on Bee and he dragged her into everything.

I just returned fire.  ::rambo:: ...I'm sure that she did say things about Bee as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:19 pm

Catman wrote:
Sassy wrote:I not saying she didn't say things about you, she did, and it seems so many people say things on Flop they wouldn't say in decent society  Rolling Eyes. amazing how they can behave themselves when they have to!    But she hardly ever remarked on Bee and he dragged her into everything.

I just returned fire.  ::rambo:: ...I'm sure that she did say things about Bee as well.

Anyway, lets get away from personalities.  I love you 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Sassy wrote:
Catman wrote:

Some of Bee's posts to her where quite beyond the pale.  I disagree with Tess politically but understand why she is pissed off.

Absolutely correct there sassy. Her name was often dragged up when she wasn't even here.
She's a good poster and I wish she'd return.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:56 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Catman wrote:

Absolutely correct there sassy. Her name was often dragged up when she wasn't even here.

So do I. People going after the same poster time and time again is just going to piss them off to the point where they get sick of it and just leave. People want free speech which is fine but getting personal consistently at one member isn't the way to exercise that privilege. Best thing to do is just stop it and concentrate on the subject in hand.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:00 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
eddie wrote:

So do I. People going after the same poster time and time again is just going to piss them off to the point where they get sick of it and just leave. People want free speech which is fine but getting personal consistently at one member isn't the way to exercise that privilege. Best thing to do is just stop it and concentrate on the subject in hand.

It was a two way street.

(She left and came back in the past)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:11 pm

Catman wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
eddie wrote:

It was a two way street.

I know you have been a victim of some of the worst abuse I have seen on forums Phil but on this occasion I don't think Tess has been at the heart of it - if at all

I've always been supportive of you as you know but maybe it's best to back off a bit at least on here and not respond to any abuse thrown at you. That annoys the people abusing you whereas responding just gives them what they want
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:13 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Catman wrote:

It was a two way street.

I know you have been a victim of some of the worst abuse I have seen on forums Phil but on this occasion I don't think Tess has been at the heart of it - if at all

I've always been supportive of you as you know but maybe it's best to back off a bit at least on here and not respond to any abuse thrown at you. That annoys the people abusing you whereas responding just gives them what they want

Nah...Sorry!....I won't be a punch bag for anyone.

Will never change there, if it's dished out to me, then it's dished back with interest.  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:18 pm

Catman wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Catman wrote:

It was a two way street.

Nah...Sorry!....I won't be a punch bag for anyone.

Will never change there, if it's dished out to me, then it's dished back with interest.  Cool 

So anyone reading this should know that if you dish out abuse towards Phil then you're going to get it back so don't complain if you get it.

We'll see what happens then.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:20 pm

I wouldn't be winning court cases, if i didn't have a fighting nature, and i would have been dead by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
I'm not at all surprised that Beekeeper/Lone Wolf had a hard time on ADO if he was as wonderful on there as he is on here.

scratch 

WHOEVER tells you that I had "a hard time on ADO" is lying through their slimy trolling teeth...

Show us all one little example to back up your 'IAF' lies..    bom

Ahh ! now Bee, we are all now awaiting with baited breath your reply to Quill. At the risk of sounding like Didge "In your own time"  Rolling Eyes
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
 scratch 

WHOEVER tells you that I had "a hard time on ADO" is lying through their slimy trolling teeth...

Ahh ! now Bee, we are all now awaiting with baited breath your reply to Quill. At the risk of sounding like Didge "In your own time"  Rolling Eyes

I think that Bee is like a breath of fresh air one here, let him have his say FFS!  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:57 pm

Stephenmarra wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
 scratch 

I think he embarrassed himself.  Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:12 pm

Catman wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

I think that Bee is like a breath of fresh air one here, let him have his say FFS!  Cool 

No problem Phil, as long as he doesn't start screaming  like a little girl about anything that is returned with interest.
Now, veya is like the Aussies I used to know, he gives shit out and takes it  back on the chin and has some cutting comment as a comeback. Whilst Bee chunters on about "libellous" comments ? sad puppy if you ask me.  Rolling Eyes
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:47 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Are you saying that Quill and Irn Bru are trolls with slimy teeth?

That's not very nice is it?

cyclops   YOU AND L'ilAndy are the racist scum that that "Stephen'" joined in his unproked attacks on Handy Andy and myself earlier on this thread ~ so obviously it is B'Andy and Stephenmarra I refer to ~ as they deleiberately distort hat others have said before them...

EARLY DEMENTIA setting in with your short term memory, is it ?

WHY don't you stick to kicking cripples and spitting on Africans, you filthy little racist scum ~ you really suck with these attempted and failed attack threads of yours on any so-called "lefties/socialists/commies" that you imagine around every corner, "Baggs'".     :-:bravo:-: 

Avoiding the question won't make you look less of an idiot you know.  ::D:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:48 pm

Now Bee, you said that whoever said you had a hard time on ADO was lying through their teeth, and it was Quill.

Stephen has never ever attacked Handy Andy, in fact they are both as left wing as me  ::D:: 

As for the rest of your rant, do stop making a total pillock of yourself please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:49 pm

Sassy wrote:Now Bee, you said that whoever said you had a hard time on ADO was lying through their teeth, and it was Quill.

Stephen has never ever attacked Handy Andy, in fact they are both as left wing as me  ::D:: 

As for the rest of your rant, do stop making a total pillock of yourself please.

Irn Bru also said the same thing.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:Now Bee, you said that whoever said you had a hard time on ADO was lying through their teeth, and it was Quill.

Irn Bru also said the same thing.  Razz 

I don't know what has got into him lately, it's like he's become rent a gob. I remember him as quite nice at one point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Rolling Eyes  Honestly Bee, you really need to put a hat on when you go out in the sun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:59 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Are you saying that Quill and Irn Bru are trolls with slimy teeth?

That's not very nice is it?

cyclops   YOU AND L'ilAndy are the racist scum that that "Stephen'" joined in his unproked attacks on Handy Andy and myself earlier on this thread ~ so obviously it is B'Andy and Stephenmarra I refer to ~ as they deleiberately distort hat others have said before them...

WHY don't you stick to kicking cripples and spitting on Africans, you filthy little racist scum ~ you really suck with these attempted and failed attack threads of yours on any so-called "lefties/socialists/commies" that you imagine around every corner, "Baggs'".     :-:bravo:-: 

Now haven't you got something to  say to Quill ?
I also love this "unprovoked attack" crack ! I'm sure Veya is so proud of his  countryman. Just out of interest, show me where I've attacked Andy ?
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:00 am

Hi Sass.

Is that you in your avatar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:01 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:
Agreed ! A sad loss to the forum !  Sad

Laughing 

TESS will be back, like the bad smell that she is...

AND most likely all guns firing !    ::rambo:: 

And most will ignore her nasty comments directed towards others.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:02 am

Catman wrote:

Hi Sass.

Yep, on the Westboro church thread Smelly said i looked like one of the ugly sisters, so I called his bluff. I might not be the best looking person in the world, but at 68 I'm very happy to look the way I do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:07 am

Stephenmarra wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:

Now haven't you got something to  say to Quill ?
I also love this "unprovoked attack" crack ! I'm sure Veya is so proud of his  countryman. Just out of interest, show me where I've attacked Andy ?

I didn't attack Andy either.  Smile 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:11 am

FFS BEE - STEPHEN HAS NEVER ATTACKED HANDY ANDY, PLEASE SHOW WHAT YOU THINK IS EVIDENCE. AND YOU DIDN'T KNOW HIM 3 OR 4 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:14 am

Sassy wrote:
Catman wrote:

Hi Sass.

Yep, on the Westboro church thread Smelly said i looked like one of the ugly sisters, so I called his bluff.   I might not be the best looking person in the world, but at 68 I'm very happy to look the way I do.

...You look really nice, and very homely!  Cool 

...A huggy type person!  ::D:: ....Nice to be able to put a photo to the name!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:16 am

Thanks, will put my normal avatar back before I go to bed lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:37 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

No problem Phil, as long as he doesn't start screaming  like a little girl about...

Now, veya is like the Aussies I used to know, he gives shit out and takes it  back on the chin and has some cutting comment as a comeback. Whilst Bee chunters on about "libellous" comments ? sad puppy if you ask me.  Rolling Eyes

Cool   YOU remain the same two-faced coward and lying slimeball that you've ever been, "Stephen"...

LAUNCHING your unprovoked attack posts as you did against Handy Andy and myself on here a few hours ago ~ and then later claiming that your targets have somehow started it all ???

AS ABOVE where you lie about me not taking double back (?) ~ and yet you happiiy forget that you have never bettered any opponent on your lonesome ~ BUT have always depended on having sassy to cover your back and rescue your sorry little arse, whenever you inevitably get in over your trolling head..

YOU weak and mealy-mouthed little troublemaking fraudster.

AND, I well remember your racist posts against a couple of members on another distant forum some 3 or 4 years ago, as well. Even if your own memory is failing you yet again..    Twisted Evil
I've just lost a long reply to this, but you know something I don't give a shit !
suffice to say.
Twice you have accused   me of attacking Andy, at least have the balls to show me where.
As for being mealy- mouthed, I suppose your right, if compered to your foul-mouthed rants but it's all good. Rolling Eyes 
As for Sassy, we all know that Women scares the shit out of you, never  mind a headstrong Sassy lassie ! 
Wow ! first time I've been called a racist ! Why didn't you mention this at the time ?

Last edited by Stephenmarra on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:38 am

Sassy wrote:Thanks, will put my normal avatar back before I go to bed lol

Doug says you look like a very nice person too!  I love you 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:45 am

Tell him thank you very much  I love you  I'm a painting again lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:50 am

Sassy wrote:Tell him thank you very much  I love you   I'm a painting again lol

He said...'You should paint a red ribbon, that symbolizes HIV/AIDS, and sell it to raise money for an HIV cause'

...That's what he just said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next